Welcome to the new MegaTokyo Forums! The old forums are available (in read-only mode) at http://archive.forums.megatokyo.com.

Just checked in after 3 years and Volume 7 still isn't out

lamxuyen1234

Just checked in after 3 years and Volume 7 still isn't out

Post by lamxuyen1234 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:48 am

WTF Fred, I gave you plenty of time, why is volume 7 not out? I've read the explanations about the trouble in has family, but can he survive on 20 comics a year? If that?

I wait to buy the books rather than read online, so I would love if someone could tell me about how far we are into the current chapter.

Really, I suppose I'm just thankful it's still going on. It's hard to stick with something so many years, and as long as work is still being done, no matter how slowly, we'll get to the end eventually.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: Just checked in after 3 years and Volume 7 still isn't out

Post by paarfi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 am

It's been hard last decade for Fred, but things have been improving lately. He's up to about 4 comics/month now, thanks in large part to support for his new Patreon.

The current comic [1535] makes 98 so far for chapter 12. Other than the really early chapters, they have been between 80-125 comics long. So he's getting close. Chapters 11 and 12 will be book 7, and hopefully DarkHorse will want to publish it.

Thanks for sticking around. If you want to help, please consider supporting Fred on Patreon. It makes a big difference.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon