[1561] Little girl stuff

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

cidjen

Re: [1561] Little girl stuff

Post by cidjen » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:08 pm

(imagination barf warning)

I've been refreshing on the story recently, and something struck me...

What if Yuki's insane powers are not just the effect of her mom being MG ? It is being said she was more skilled than sparkly...

What if she got enough to get awakened by coming into close contact with Moeko's avatar for this world, Erika ( see comic 610/611)???

(Edit: and let's not forget that she had an encounter with Miho a few minutes earlier too)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

maldrul

Post by maldrul » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 pm

darrin wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:50 pm
Zandra wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 pm
Mamma Peach wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm
(And no, overwriting Ping's personality to put Moeko in her body is NOT a solution.)
I didnt say OVER write Pings personality SPecifically. I mean they switch places is what i was shooting for.
How is that different? Ping being stuck in a comatose girl's body benefits Ping... how exactly?

If someone suggested sticking Yuki's personality in Moeko's body while Moeko gets to run off with Yuki's body, everyone would be saying gosh, that's HORRIBLE, Yuki is a girl, you know, a REAL girl, she has rights and all that.

But hey, do it to the robot, no biggie. "We can always make more sexbots" as Bender would say.
In the words of Johnny 5 "Suuure, kidnap the humans... destroy the machine!"

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:42 am

cidjen wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:08 pm
(imagination barf warning)

I've been refreshing on the story recently, and something struck me...

What if Yuki's insane powers are not just the effect of her mom being MG ? It is being said she was more skilled than sparkly...

What if she got enough to get awakened by coming into close contact with Moeko's avatar for this world, Erika ( see comic 610/611)???

(Edit: and let's not forget that she had an encounter with Miho a few minutes earlier too)
Are you suggesting that being a Magical Girl of Love and Justice is a socially-transmitted disease? Magical Herpes-chan? Only Yuki knows lots of people and while a Magical Girl Asako fills me with equal parts hope and dread, I don't think that's how it works.
Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the steppes! It is Sax, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls homicidally:
"I'm seriously going to pound you into the fast lane!!!"

Oh, yeah, I wrote Ping some backstory once.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:30 am

mistersaxon wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:42 am

Are you suggesting that being a Magical Girl of Love and Justice is a socially-transmitted disease?
Also known as sparklogenosis ;) or sparklogenogenesis? hmmm....

Magical Herpes-chan?
lol :) more like Magical Measles Mumps Rubella ...

Only Yuki knows lots of people and while a Magical Girl Asako fills me with equal parts hope and dread, I don't think that's how it works.
One also has to have a cogenital condition to catch the 'booster' injection, so no, normal NPCs are safe here.

At least that's what Masamichi probably believes now that he didn't get his daughter locked up somewhere far, far away...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:00 am

mistersaxon wrote:
Are you suggesting that being a Magical Girl of Love and Justice is a socially-transmitted disease? Magical Herpes-chan? Only Yuki knows lots of people and while a Magical Girl Asako fills me with equal parts hope and dread, I don't think that's how it works.
Magical STDs?
Shame on you, Mr. Sax!

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:13 am

cidjen wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:30 am
mistersaxon wrote:

Are you suggesting that being a Magical Girl of Love and Justice is a socially-transmitted disease?
Also known as sparklogenosis ;) or sparklogenogenesis? hmmm....

Magical Herpes-chan?
lol :) more like Magical Measles Mumps Rubella ...

Only Yuki knows lots of people and while a Magical Girl Asako fills me with equal parts hope and dread, I don't think that's how it works.
One also has to have a congenital condition to catch the 'booster' injection, so no, normal NPCs are safe here.

At least that's what Masamichi probably believes now that he didn't get his daughter locked up somewhere far, far away...
I'm sticking with Magical Herpes-chan - most people who come into contact are carriers, occasionally it manifests in different ways from mild to severe. :) The alternative is Sparkleogonorrhea - ew, no.
Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the steppes! It is Sax, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls homicidally:

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:15 am

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:00 am
mistersaxon wrote:
Magical STDs?
Shame on you, Mr. Sax!
STD = Sparkly-Type Diseases. 8th-grade syndrome is a mild dose, full-on Magical Girl transformation is severe. Zombie-zillas are a side effect or a complication.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:29 am

Roamer wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:29 am

Yuki was convinced that it was Wuv Twue Wuv between Piro and Miho and decided to force the issue. Considering how oddly she behaves at a few points here I have to wonder if the MT metaplot was pushing her to force Miho into the open.
No but actually Yuki was on a stroll down to Denen Chofu even before she decided it was the Twue Wuv ... she only found/decided that after hearing Piro having embarassing photos on his laptop and reading his chat logs. So this is still curious - why was Yuki looking for Miho ? The inexplicable sixth sense of the Emerging Magical Girl Candidate?
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:30 am

mistersaxon wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:15 am
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:00 am
mistersaxon wrote:
Magical STDs?
Shame on you, Mr. Sax!
STD = Sparkly-Type Diseases. 8th-grade syndrome is a mild dose, full-on Magical Girl transformation is severe. Zombie-zillas are a side effect or a complication.
Haha like i said Sparklogenosis Syndrome ;)

Yuki already had that before jumping to save Miho from falling down on a table's edge (when Miho wanted to commit suicide-by-Largo-scooter) so it had to be transmitted through Erika... and most likely when Erika held Yuki's hand very hard...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

jkhartl

Post by jkhartl » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:25 pm

cidjen wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:30 am
Yuki already had that before jumping to save Miho from falling down on a table's edge (when Miho wanted to commit suicide-by-Largo-scooter) so it had to be transmitted through Erika... and most likely when Erika held Yuki's hand very hard...
Erika most likely had contact with Yuki when she was a baby. After all Erika was engaged to Masamichi's brother. So there is a possibility that she had meet the family.
I used to be 4'33" but I had forbidden characters.
ImageImageImage

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm

jkhartl wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:25 pm

Erika most likely had contact with Yuki when she was a baby. After all Erika was engaged to Masamichi's brother. So there is a possibility that she had meet the family.
But that jerk Hiroshi, actually lied to her that Masamichi and Meimi don't want her to meet any of her children, and to them, that she didn't like children...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

jkhartl

Post by jkhartl » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:24 pm

cidjen wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm
jkhartl wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:25 pm

But that jerk Hiroshi, actually lied to her that Masamichi and Meimi don't want her to meet any of her children, and to them, that she didn't like children...
D'oh! I forgot.
ImageImageImage

kendermouse

Post by kendermouse » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:57 pm

mistersaxon wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:13 am
I'm sticking with Magical Herpes-chan

Ew.
Also, personally, rather than std-type classification, if it can, in fact, be transferred, wouldn't it be more fitting to think of it more as being like glitter? Y'know - sparkly, gets in places you wouldn't expect, and if you're exposed to even a tiny bit, you'll still be finding it months and even years later?

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:25 am

Glitter doesn't increase though - it just feels like it does :)

jkhartl

Post by jkhartl » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:33 am

mistersaxon wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:25 am
Glitter doesn't increase though - it just feels like it does :)
PSA:
The Dangers of Secondhand Glitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAim13i8k1I
Glitter is the herpes of the craft world. Stop using it.
ImageImageImage

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:37 am

That video was what I had in mind :)