[1551] A little rough

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

Invisigoth

Re: [1551] A little rough

Post by Invisigoth » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 pm

I dunno, I'm pretty sure that the clan wouldn't be able to suppress a nine tail without her permission.

Don't forget that MT revolves around different perceptions of people and things around them. Frequently the characters self image is very much at odds with reality as well.

Fred does love his "fred herrings" but he also doesn't do anything without a purpose. If Megu is indeed a nine tail fox then somewhere down the road that's going to be very important though I don't think it is at the moment

Eraden

Post by Eraden » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:55 am

Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 pm
I dunno, I'm pretty sure that the clan wouldn't be able to suppress a nine tail without her permission.

Don't forget that MT revolves around different perceptions of people and things around them. Frequently the characters self image is very much at odds with reality as well.

Fred does love his "fred herrings" but he also doesn't do anything without a purpose. If Megu is indeed a nine tail fox then somewhere down the road that's going to be very important though I don't think it is at the moment
Query about all of this, Invisigoth: Is it possible for Megumi to be a late bloomer? Could she previously have been more or less a seemingly normal human but now, for some reason, is beginning to manifest kitune traits and doesn't even realize it? If this is the case, I wonder if her "coming out" might be a reaction to all the crazy stuff that has been occurring lately. It is one thing to be dealing with all of the crazy stuff that would be normally associated with the Fox clan. It might be another to add in all of the madness that is swirling around Miho and now has Megumi caught up, at least peripherally, in it. That might just be the recipe to awaken the inner fox in Megumi.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 am

Good points Eraden, getting into Miho's story even peripherally would definitely have the potential for causing an awakening if you will.

And for the record I'm being teased as much by the phantom tails and ears as anyone else which is why I will freely speculate about it

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:19 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 pm
That would be a known story...

but there is another nine-tail fox story, that says, when it used too much of its power, it had to retreat to recuperate for a while. And its power wasn't much more than a little dog's (still other monsters did recognize her as superior even in that state) (but this story is from China not from Japan so erk.)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

darrin

Post by darrin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 am

Invisigoth wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 am
And for the record I'm being teased as much by the phantom tails and ears as anyone else which is why I will freely speculate about it
It's quantum mechanical I tells ya.

Megumi is still in a superposition state. :geek:
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

Ningen 2

Post by Ningen 2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:00 pm

That might suggest that there only is one tail, but it has two trinary quantum numbers. The trick is to avoid entanglement.
Image Ningen pity unfortunate individual.

darrin

Post by darrin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Ningen 2 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:00 pm
The trick is to avoid entanglement.
I'd orthonormalize Megumi's eigenvectors any day of the week. Yowza.
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

richvh

Post by richvh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:21 am

Megumi wrote:And stop yelling. She's deaf.
I was under the impression that Ashe was mute, not deaf. How could she have understood Dr. Pervy Engineer if she was deaf?

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am

richvh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:21 am
Megumi wrote:And stop yelling. She's deaf.
I was under the impression that Ashe was mute, not deaf. How could she have understood Dr. Pervy Engineer if she was deaf?
Ashe can read lips.

Also see the previous comic where Junko yells at Ping, and all Ashe can 'see' is 'blurred out' voice... so Ashe's err... majorly impaired of hearing, and mute. She can only 'see clearly' when looking at someone up front.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

BakaJedi
Location: Puget Sound (state of WA, USA [my birth•place - but I grew up as a "Navy Brat" since Oct↔️Dec 1975])

Post by BakaJedi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:22 am

Mamma Peach wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:51 am
It would really hurt to be kicked there (not that I ever have been) since it's soft sensitive tissue [...snip...], but not nearly as painful as to a guy.
It's common knowledge that said tissue is less sensitive for guys than for gals.
However; I discovered (through a few extremely unpleasant experiences :shock: in my pre-pubescent youth) that a blow to the gut, right btween the hips, can have the same debilitating effect ( :? ) as one to my testicles (guy-gonads). The extreme... unpleasantness of the experence is more than enough to offset/override the pain that may be felt in th penis.
I'm sure that gals would have the same experience from a blow to th same part of the gut (especially considering where gal-gonads [ovaries] are locateted).

Mamma Peach

Post by Mamma Peach » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 am

I'm not so sure about that (unless she was on her period when everything there feels horrible). Maybe a girl would get winded or some such if hit in the lower abdomen (I did get hit in the guts with a softball once and I wouldn't like to repeat that, but it wasn't that kind of pain), but that part of a girl's body is pretty well protected. The parts lower down are much more sensitive, exposed, and pretty close to the bone. Still since I've never experienced it I wouldn't know.