[1521] Letting stuff happen

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

Invisigoth

Re: [1521] Letting stuff happen

Post by Invisigoth » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:12 pm

@ arimareiji , your He-Man Miho-Hater Club wagon wins this thread!

iffy

Post by iffy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:04 pm

darrin wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:28 pm
What makes it hard for me to extend that all the way to Miho "loving" Piro is the way she chose to end that relationship.
The whole situation back during Endgames (both in the game and in the chat) seems unresolved in a lot of ways, and somewhat unclear in both Piro and Largo variously retelling it all; what happened when? Miho hammering Piro versus Moh's betrayal of Largo and Pirogoeth (or Miho picking Piro over Largo; however that all worked) versus Pirogoeth exposing Moh.
Also yes that entire conversation in the apartment is weird, standoffish, and doesn't finalize anything. Except in that seeming total lack of love or concern, even anger and hatred, in the way the ending was carried out. That's no neutral trying to save somebody letdown, it's a crushing attack.
she completely blows off the question, responding only to the complete sidetrack issue of Phil actually being "a sweet guy".
There seems quite a lot of ignoring and misdirection and deflection going on about that and a lot of other things. Such as she doesn't explain what the ASF is, just a counter what it's not. More of the entire un-explanation sorts of behaviors. He's not really much better, but maybe being in a conversation with her makes him do the same sorts of things. And he's kind of like that too isn't he. All giving at least some impression neither of them really wants to be honest or resolve anything, but maybe it's meta and that's just the impression we're supposed to get.
I'm just saying her behavior in these specific incidents doesn't really do much to assuage my doubts so to speak.
Again just more example of reasons to not take much on face value about her. (Which I suppose is to be expected from what an Analogue seems to be.)
I totally get that the "manipulative" aspects of that scene are pretty much inversely proportional to the "she actually loves him" aspects.
Her behaviors can to large extent be perceived either way, depending on how locked into a narrative one might be, and what does that say about her behavior if it can be taken either way. Even if not, it shows a lack of her being clear and explanative. A behavior that continues at the bath house and beyond, even now.

Which speaking about perception, we could likely make a claim that it was a love affair that ended very badly with many hurt feelings and extreme malicious anger about it because it was such a deep love. After all, things were so bad apparently everyone entirely forgot about it for years. And the wounds over it are likewise deep, and nobody wants to let any of it go or open themselves up, which would explain why none of it looks like love or care or honesty.

HakuRyoku wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:09 pm
I would just like to point out that Miho never said she would 'tell' Piro what was up with her, nor did she ever promise to tell him. In 1309 before they leave MegaGamers Miho says she would 'show' Piro whats up with her (if he left the store with her ofcourse).
Exactly, "I'll show you... what's up with me." A demonstration, which seems so far to be the least demonstrative one ever? Maybe not though, if the way it's going on is more complex and multifaceted than we might think it is.

One question then is if Miho actually is or was trying to demonstrate anything at any time. If so, when did it begin, and when did it end or is it still ongoing. If it began right then in 1309 and ended soon or later (Yuki and Yutaka changed things in their cheating, Ping changed things in absorbing powers, Miho decided to not, circumstances decided to not) then whatever was planned didn't work out. If it's ongoing, we're still being demonstrated 'what is up with her'.

Seems it might be the demonstration is still happening, but isn't clear because it's slow and ongoing, and hasn't wound its way fully to Piro in all aspects yet. Which might be why Miho wants to go and talk, if it hasn't arrived at him yet is true and she knows that, more to do for him to learn what others have picked up already. Because it appears at least one component of a demonstration did work, Kimiko seems to have figured much of it out, although circuitously. (Or if there is actually no demonstration, fortuitously.) Because these details appears to derive from the current situation and particularly from Komugiko. A Mugi who Miho did bring into the story, and The Horde did put Mugi into hospital, and that was all possible because Yuki that apparently was brought in around the time Miho tries to take the swipeystealy fall for her (and disquieting power lines and Megagamers) and more fully brings Yuki in during the escape to the ASF, getting to Piro's computer and logs, and pushing Yuki to take them both to the CoE for Miho to be rescued by Largo and Erika, which indications are at the end of Ikebukuro in the gaps Miho was responsible for that too....

Well, let's just say a lot of the things Miho has done that seemed stalling, inconsequential, contradictory, failed or non-sequitur might have been part of these convoluted layers. But for Kimiko figuring it out, see 1441 and 1446 and 1452-1458. That arc also shows the various ways others interpret what happened that isn't exactly true (Kimiko thinks she was the one responsible for the effects of all the day's chaos on Miho, and so does Erika) or not really like that (Largo seems to believe Miho is going to destroy everything like in Endgames). Then after 1458 we can see Erika becoming Moeko and Largo notices something like it's not Miho. Which helps explain why it's so difficult to figure out and virtually impossible to actually explain. Might be quite an excellent demonstration by the time it's all over.

S1arburst wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 pm
I don't think she's being deliberatively manipulative here. She IS being very unclear
Deliberate or not is about impossible to tell. Being unclear (deflecting, evasive, silent) can very well be a form of manipulation either way.
What I really hate about this scene though, is when Piro makes her feel sorry, she doesn't apologize. She neatly turns the feelings into an attack on Piro. Now tell me that's the kind of behavior you want in a girlfriend.
Doesn't seem something anyone that loves you (or likes, or even just sort of is okay with) would do, or the kind of behavior wanted from anyone. Especially a friend. Whatever kind.
Almost as good as her flipping out and calling Piro stupid in the hospital when she's never explained any of her resurrection/horde situation.
She's said what she hates about him is not being in touch with his own thoughts (well respecting his own feelings; 1278) yet she appears unaware her behaviors and this lack of detail (background explanation context) results in just these sorts of actions from others. Almost like she's going out of her way to arrange these sorts of situations and expected results while appearing to not have any part in it. (Which would be how Analogues are supposed to function?) Especially in this case, where what Piro does seems the exact correct thing to do in a situation she apparently was building up to with Kimiko and waiting for Piro to arrive to fire off. (Or yes maybe she just finally had that heart failure that all day had been leading up to, and it's Yuki's fault for putting Miho at the nexus of Kimiko and Piro for the failure to happen there.)

Roamer wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:37 am
I suspect that she was unable to talk about what was up with her before she fought through and explained it to Kimiko [1401]
Miho's never quite able to explain much of anything.
Although that Kotone story is pretty detailed, even if it's not much like any of the little she's told Piro and nothing Kimiko took seriously anyway.
after she thought she had caused Piro's death.
She certainly, and from what we saw there is a reason she would think that, it did seem sure she'd gotten him killed (which she did attempt to get him away from it (1368) and we certainly see there is The Horde (1385 1386 1387 etc).
I don't care how manipulative an actor you are, the expressions on her face in those panels practically define emotions. Panic, shock, fear, self-recrimination, resignation, anguish, and self-hatred, all there.
Yet we know even those with "only" Idol class powers are able to become their character more than convincingly. What about the embodiment of the source of some to all stories? She even gets adherents at the CoE who know better to veg out. Agreed though, Miho does seem actually in that state, it appears no act.
And immediately after? The story inflicts a heart attack, to try and force her back into her mold. I think, just possibly, this is the point at which she decided to die - or be free.
Good point, and does lend credence to the idea she is honestly actually fearful and panicking and so on at that time.

cidjen wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 am
Well I suppose it's because in her story, Miho's not an actress... she is the Player, she's the Analogue of a Story. Emotionally, a teenager.
To hear many tell it, she's supposed to be the place stories stem from, and to hear it from her, nobody is supposed to be directly interacting with the actual her. Emotionally she appears though to be whatever the story calls for at that point, from student falling down to indestructible arch-enemy to otherworldy termination target lapsing into mumbling in Irish.
She's suspicious of people hiding their true emotions
Then she's an infinity of suspicious about herself : )
in previous comic she's just realized now, what Kimiko's true power really is... an actress who is trained on amplifying emotions.
I think Miho already knew that to some extent... at the time Miho decided to start doing whatever she's doing. Before she shows upon on the train Anna Miller night. The night after the sleepover, at the diner. The trip to and at Ikebukuro. Whenever whatever happened, at the time she leaves to retreat to the ASF, she's apparently already decided these things. (Although I agree, in 1455-ish at hospital Miho doesn't seem to understand all of it yet.)
Just imagine what Kimiko could do, when she'd actually personally hate somebody
Perhaps she's not yet at maximum level, at least going by Largo and Erika knowing it wasn't Miho, Erika's comments on the playing dead, Megumi thinking it was Kimiko, and the fact the situation at hospital was still ongoing even after the primary participants had left.

arimareiji wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm
I feel so sorry for anyone learning English as a second language. Lovemaking is widely considered the worst curse you can wish on someone (i.e. "F**k you"). :? And "no offense", despite apparently meaning the opposite, is usually roughly synonymous with that curse.
Even more so, not just to simply be overly nuanced in getting the vast differences in likely implications and usual inferences.

In this case, there's generally a negative connotation in using crude or otherwise socially less-than-acceptable words to begin with. And doing so in a purposely insulting way saying anything even like that (for example "Air compressor you!") makes it less a matter of love or having relations or engaging in offspring-creation activities, and more like a wish the target gets blindfolded, thrown into a cage of deranged perverted simians, and repeatedly violated for hours or days. Which then "playing with somebody's head" might be more delicately and diplomatically phrased as on the weak side "toying with somebody's emotions" or "not being nice". That isn't the case with something more aggressive like "purposely trying to destroy somebody's brain processes, with anger and malice, in a spiteful way". Either way, what apparently Kimko has done along those lines is the minor lite side of things (angry for a few words, sorry right after, apologizing extensively later) and so comparing that to the apparent major heavy side of things Miho is responsible for (if you perceive it that way, just about every interaction about everything), isn't quite a sports to fruit comparison, much less all fruit or the same kinds of fruit.

The second part is likely easier, in that no offense here likely means ignore the wording, pay attention to the meaning in a neutral way, there's no intent to insult. ("Not that I'm saying you're crazy, I don't think you are, but that idea seems more like one that a crazy person would come up with; certainly that's not true, so please explain the reasoning behind that idea, so I can better understand how you arrived at it." or as you might say to a friend "Come on, that's crazy talk." because a friend would know you didn't mean nothin' by it. Unless you said it while you were stabbing them to death. Which at the least suggests they're not a friend.) But still, it's reasonable to ask if a contention is serious, perhaps casting some doubt on the utterer's sanity (or naivety or rationality or problem-solving skills) if they are serious. "Are you really saying that a steel cage match between an ant and one elephant is a fair fight?" Well okay in that case, probably the elephant would never get around to stepping on an ant, and the ant may end up between the toes and left unharmed even still. How about between a mouse and a tiger. At least if we put small wire on the cage bars so the mouse can't escape. Never mind, a tiger isn't going to bother with not even a snack that isn't its normal prey anyway. Okay, a school of piranha and just about anything? Which wouldn't be a cage, unless there's a body of water in it, and then why wouldn't the anything just avoid the water? Okay, we'd have to make the entire cage bottom water, but then why not just throw the anything into a river filled with piranha to begin with. It's a lot easier.

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:56 pm

arimareiji wrote:
If we're talking wagons, I would have guessed one of these with "He-Man Miho-Haters Club" roughly painted on the side. (^_~)
Only if you replace the undercarriage with a heavy duty 4 wheeler ATV off road package, mount an old cloth easy chair in the wagon bed, and strap a salvaged Geo Tracker engine to the back of it for power... steering is fine as is. :twisted:
Last edited by Teddy-Werebear on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm

darrin wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:14 pm
What??? No eviscerations? No garroting? Tell me they didn't get rid of the acid bath, for crying out loud? Sheesh, if someone is "bored" by unending years of physically torturing a respondant while psychologically torturing them with the ever-present (yet endlessly delayed) threat of slow execution, well, that someone just does not belong in the torture-and-slow-execution business.

It almost sounds like the Inner Sanctum Strike Group needs an Unannounced but Purely Administrative and Not At All Anything to Panic About visit from the Inquisitorial Oversight Subcommittee on Suspected Heretical Activities. Not that _I_ would know anything about it of course, I don't even own a black face-covering hood with purple ribbons woven in the back.
We do not kill our own... that is what the reeducation camps are for... people are a resource.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:06 pm

arimareiji wrote:
cidjen wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:04 am
"We tried, but it wasn't going anywhere, it's not pretty when wounds rub against wounds"
I'm curious: Was it deliberate that in addition to the literal meaning, this also makes a beautiful metaphor for a relationship where unresolved issues are in direct conflict? (i.e. abandonment versus being smothered)

Hah, indeed i originally meant it quite literally, and a shout-out to an old old movie I saw long long time ago (where this line was sort-of used)... I forgot the title. :)
But the metaphor side you're talking about, is fun to imagine - only probably I'm imagining it somewhere else :)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:35 am

darrin wrote:
HakuRyoku wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:09 pm
...Miho never said she would 'tell' Piro what was up with her... Miho says she would 'show' Piro whats up with her...
If Miho actually proffered such a defense, my response to her would be, "Yeah, semantic games. That's definitely the way to prove to everyone you're not a manipulative little minx." :P
Roamer wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:00 am
Don't worry - the Inner Sanctum's Strike group uses a quick double-tap. We got bored with the Procedures too. ;)
What??? No eviscerations? No garroting? Tell me they didn't get rid of the acid bath, for crying out loud? Sheesh, if someone is "bored" by unending years of physically torturing a respondant while psychologically torturing them with the ever-present (yet endlessly delayed) threat of slow execution, well, that someone just does not belong in the torture-and-slow-execution business.

It almost sounds like the Inner Sanctum Strike Group needs an Unannounced but Purely Administrative and Not At All Anything to Panic About visit from the Inquisitorial Oversight Subcommittee on Suspected Heretical Activities. Not that _I_ would know anything about it of course, I don't even own a black face-covering hood with purple ribbons woven in the back.
This will probably pain you greatly, but Miho wholeheartedly endorses this sartorial choice, especially the excellent color coordination between the shimmering black of the hood (which simply has to be a light velvet or layers of silk) and the dark purple of the matching silk ribbon.
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm
darrin wrote:

We do not kill our own... that is what the reeducation camps are for... people are a resource.
Reeducation? Ye gods man, torture people with honest torture, not with years at a camp with endless hours of 'self-examination' classes and indoctrination at the hands of political officers!

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 am

Rereading the comic, I had a sudden thought: NinjaGrrl and Yaku are going to be very good - maybe great - friends. Maaybe more than that, but serious, lifelong friends for sure. The Next Gen Piro & Largo? Not sure, but maybe.

Or I could be totally off base. But it feels right, you know?

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 am

Roamer wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:35 am
Reeducation? Ye gods man, torture people with honest torture, not with years at a camp with endless hours of 'self-examination' classes and indoctrination at the hands of political officers!
We prefer the sanitized and clinical term "safe spaces for proper thought." ;)

Ningen

Post by Ningen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:20 am

Roamer wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 am
Rereading the comic, I had a sudden thought: NinjaGrrl and Yaku are going to be very good - maybe great - friends. Maaybe more than that, but serious, lifelong friends for sure. The Next Gen Piro & Largo? Not sure, but maybe.

Or I could be totally off base. But it feels right, you know?
Yeah, I get what you're saying. There's a real "siblings squabbling in the back of the car" vibe to it.

darrin

Post by darrin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:32 am

arimareiji wrote:
I feel so sorry for anyone learning English as a second language.
[*]And "no offense", despite apparently meaning the opposite, is usually roughly synonymous with that curse.
That does happen a lot. For what it's worth I really did intend the "original" (-ish) meaning, that the following contains superficially offensive elements but that offense isn't the primary intent of the statement. In this case, given it was a response to a statement centered on an f-bomb, it was going to end up having a few more f-bombs (for symmetry, not just gratuitously), and I was not smart enough to think of an obviously non-offensive or neutral way to express that. But I won't be surprised (or offended... meta-offended?) if that's not believed; so, sorry if it was offensive to anyone.

Also agreeing with Invisgoth about the nice job on the pic btw. (If you're gonna do a wagon, it's gotta be a Radio Flyer. 8-))
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm
Oh that part I was still talking about being a Miho thrall, not the bandwagoneer part.

But, woah, a biker clan with reeducation camps? You are messin with my head man... (Although I am getting a Burning Man kind of image now, maybe that is not so hard to grok...)
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

iffy

Post by iffy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 pm

One might consider claims (that examples of Kimiko not being direct, calm, fair or honest with Piro are anywhere nearly as numerous, to the extent, or as impactful as those examples involving Miho) as those claims being jokes, from a more fringe standpoint, skewed, a trick, or otherwise not actually serious. In the case of those actually believing such things, the perception of the claimant is something that most others might require an explanation of to understand where that perception arises from. In the subway example, that having one argument which is soon resolved constitutes as a pattern of behavior or an event to be expected to frequently reoccur. Especially when a lot of the idea appears mostly based upon a bad joke, that didn't fit what happened, that was made by somebody who doesn't know what happened, from a situation that apparently was not like any situation in the past had been.

Although if we're going for a single comparison, why subway to apartment, why not lava room to bath house. But either way, even in the face of various perceptions of comics that we all have, Kimiko has pretty clearly not been spending a lot of time doing things that makes Piro feel anxious or upset. That she has in regards to him not been purposely or accidentally attempting to seriously upset, cause emotional or cognitive distress or dissonance, confuse, mentally harm, or otherwise attack him verbally, psychically or psionically. That Kimiko has not been working to cause Piro's thinking to be a "chaotic, confused or troublesome state or situation" isn't proven beyond a doubt, as neither has it for Miho been shown she has been working to cause such. There are still in story comic at the least signs one is more likely than the other.

While the matter of if Miho doing such things (regardless of reason or intent) at times is certainly clearer, also certainly the individual examples are at times a matter of debate, involving subjective opinion in how events and behaviors are seen or inferred. But there fairly clearly in story no bulk of questionable scenarios involving Kimiko, and at least a few involving Miho.

Maybe it's easier to just say, to suggest these alleged sets of "messing with Piro's head" activities are equivalent is "crazy". Or, nice example, is that all you've got? Or, if that's your idea of being blasted off the power lines, let me show you what Largo just did. Or, to quote a somewhat famous line from a movie, "Hah ha ha, that's not a knife. THAT'S a knife."

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:30 pm

darrin wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:32 am
But, woah, a biker clan with reeducation camps? You are messin with my head man... (Although I am getting a Burning Man kind of image now, maybe that is not so hard to grok...)
More like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvjEkHcB32s

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Based on the revelation in [1068] Recap Episode: Itz 5howtim3! https://megatokyo.com/strip/1068 we discover that Megatokyo is a virtual world running in the unMod universe rather like Endgame exists in Megatokyo I've come to the conclusion that both Kimiko and Miho are both characters belonging to Piroko's boyfriend and occasional gunshot victim Moh. This explains a lot about a number of connections between those two and explains panel 3 in that strip where Piroko doesn't know why Miho would help Kimiko.

We also know from comments that Fred has made on Patreon that Erika and Largo are married in unMod. That makes their antics in MT a lot funnier to me.

So some of this is verifiable by following up omake references and some is my conjecture. YMMV TWAGOS

DrunkenSailor

Post by DrunkenSailor » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Hmmm, no.

DS
Last edited by DrunkenSailor on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darrin

Post by darrin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:30 pm
darrin wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:32 am
More like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvjEkHcB32s
Well the second thing that came to mind after Burning Man was this little bit but yeah, I get the general idea I think. :lol:
Invisigoth wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:24 pm
[In 1068] we discover that Megatokyo is a virtual world running in the unMod universe...
Of which I did a next generation kinda rescript, didn't get a huge response at the time but it let me do a lot more oddball future speculation than I usually allow myself :oops:

@Invisigoth, below: Ha, thanks. :D It is old as dirt now so that means a lot to me.
Last edited by darrin on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:00 pm

DS's interpretation of Miho's expressions had me nearly crying I was laughing so hard.

Darrin, that rescript is hilarious. That finished it off for me, I think I'm going home early

Edit: Well I see DS edited his post, now I know that he really does have some sort of limits :D

arimareiji

Post by arimareiji » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Based on the revelation in [1068] Recap Episode: Itz 5howtim3! https://megatokyo.com/strip/1068 we discover that Megatokyo is a virtual world running in the unMod universe rather like Endgame exists in Megatokyo I've come to the conclusion that both Kimiko and Miho are both characters belonging to Piroko's boyfriend and occasional gunshot victim Moh. This explains a lot about a number of connections between those two and explains panel 3 in that strip where Piroko doesn't know why Miho would help Kimiko.

We also know from comments that Fred has made on Patreon that Erika and Largo are married in unMod. That makes their antics in MT a lot funnier to me.

So some of this is verifiable by following up omake references and some is my conjecture. YMMV TWAGOS
Well yeah, but based on my headcanon Miho is actually a genderflipped antichrist following a carefully-orchestrated plan to tempt Kimiko Jesus into sacrificing her life for Piro Judas.

(Largo Enki, Erika Venus, Dom Shiva and Ed Kali, Ping Chasca, Yuki Amaterasu, Yutaka Baldur, Mugi Bast, and Junpei Guan Yu are just the backdrop.)
You know how when you do laundry, you have that one sock left that doesn't match any of the others? That's me.
Original forum join date 1 Aug 2008. Slightly less old than dert.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Kimiko Jesus, dang that's a stretch

Go watch Bladerunner 2049 and ponder the implications of virtual girls

arimareiji

Post by arimareiji » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:57 pm
Kimiko Jesus, dang that's a stretch
Hey, you'd better not be disagreeing with me. If you disagree, I'll be forced to repeatedly contradict you with my personal feelings as evidence, dismiss or ignore any evidence you present, and twist any even-slightly-ambiguous wording into pretzels to justify ad hominems.

This is the internet, after all.
Spoiler: Kimiko Jesus died for Miho's sins.Show
You know how when you do laundry, you have that one sock left that doesn't match any of the others? That's me.

Ningen

Post by Ningen » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:56 pm
arimareiji wrote:
If we're talking wagons, I would have guessed one of these with "He-Man Miho-Haters Club" roughly painted on the side. (^_~)
Only if you replace the undercarriage with a heavy duty 4 wheeler ATV off road package, mount an old cloth easy chair in the wagon bed, and strap a salvaged Geo Tracker engine to the back of it for power... steering is fine as is. :twisted:
Sorry, I couldn't get the seat to fit, so I had to substitute.

arimareiji

Post by arimareiji » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:29 pm

Ningen wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:17 pm
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:56 pm
arimareiji wrote:
Sorry, I couldn't get the seat to fit, so I had to substitute.
Bravo. :)

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
... Kimiko and Miho are both characters belonging to Piroko's boyfriend and occasional gunshot victim Moh. ...
Wow

I died happy

And went to read Naruto

S3 y4 when I'm finished
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 pm

cidjen wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:28 am
Roamer wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:45 pm
I wonder, if we did a poll in the forums, who would everyone pick as "closest to perfect?"
that would leave us Megumi or Junko if we're talking about 'real girls' only ;)
I would include Sayuri and Meimi(!) in there as well, but yes, Megumi is my top pick. Heart, loyalty and guts - a rare combination.

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Invisigoth wrote:

If it had to be one of the virtual alternative universes we've seen, I think Full Megatokyo Panic would be more fun. Not only is Erika wearing her Clannad outfit, any universe where the world announces combat combos and awards circumstance bonuses gets my vote.

kendermouse

Post by kendermouse » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:25 pm

I think you've all been forgetting/ignoring a very valid and important point - what the heck is with the pineapple? And for that matter, where did Junpei's sister even get it from, anyway? Do they just keep whole pineapples laying around for no good reason in that house?