paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: [1519] Everything to do with me

Post by paarfi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:24 pm

NinjaDefenestrator wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:50 pm
(Kimiko is blonde?)
I'm guessing this is a japanese perspective thing. Kimiko's hair is a lot lighter than typical for a .jp person, though clearly not blonde to western eyes.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:35 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:04 pm
darrin wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:07 pm
Yeah, that one's got me furrowing my brow and scratching my noggin as well. :?
Like, huh?
OR! Or... Erika is definitely blonde... maybe she and Largo finished at the hospital and retired to Teh Foxhole to, ahem, celebrate a good battle as conquering heros?
Miho did try rubbing her skank all over Largo a few (comic) days ago...
I feel a bit sick to my stomach now.
Sadly, MT Largo is totally dysfunctional. Of course he'd enjoy a game of "the floor is lave" but that's another matter

darrin

Post by darrin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:04 pm
OR! Or... Erika is definitely blonde...
That claim has me no less confused sorry. The only color pic with Erika I could find though is this which could be argued as having a rather.. unconventional? color scheme. But for whatever that one is worth I'm not seeing Erika as any more blond than Kimiko.

EDIT: (@paarfi, below)
Thanks paarfi. (For my money that looks like "light brown" (Kimiko) and "red or reddish brown" (Erika), but 'tsall good I guess.)
Last edited by darrin on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 pm

darrin wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:44 pm
The only color pic with Erika I could find though is this which could be argued as having a rather.. unconventional? color scheme. But for whatever that one is worth I'm not seeing Erika as any more blond than Kimiko.
You can find a lot more of Fred's color work on his Tumblr. I think this colored drawing is probably representative of the current hair color for Erika and Kimiko: Erika's Corset

Roborat

Post by Roborat » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Wait, Yaku is going to write her new friends, so new people are going to suddenly get created? How does that work?

Also, I like the ninja hair styling.

darrin

Post by darrin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Roborat wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:44 pm
Wait, Yaku is going to write her new friends, so new people are going to suddenly get created? How does that work?
I'm not sure which I'm more reminded of at this point, "It's a Good Life" (the actual short story, not the stupid crappy Twilight Zone versions). "It's... good that Yaku did that... :ph34r:"

Or the Futurama episode where Fry traps the giant brains in "a world of plot holes and spelling mistakes". "Miho has a new boyfriend now for some raisin. No wait girlfriend. No, boyfriend! Yeah boyfriend. No, definitely girlfriend. Plus robots for when they get lonely or board."

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Are foxes colorblind? Ergo Foxgirls are colorblind?

Old_Gray_One

Post by Old_Gray_One » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 pm

A little slow on the uptake, isn't she?

louisxiv

Post by louisxiv » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Yaku on Blondes: I suspect she's been reading / watching too much Noir; the bad girl is always a Blonde. It just a matter of which type of Blonde.

Yl33 D4 N00b

Post by Yl33 D4 N00b » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Maybe Kimi went to the salon between #335 and now?

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 pm

I think Kimi has always been a sort of dirty blonde and Erika has a red tint

jkhartl

Post by jkhartl » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:53 pm

I used to be 4'33" but I had forbidden characters.
ImageImageImage

BetaCygnus

Post by BetaCygnus » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 am

Invisigoth wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:29 pm
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm
She is not pretending to be you now, foul Miho, she is being herself... her sexy self!
That's not going to do her any good at all
…and so Teddy got what he wanted. =D
— Member № 48735 · February 13, 2006 —

Small Pink Mouse

Post by Small Pink Mouse » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:17 am

Old_Gray_One wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 pm
Well, she's been having a bit of a rough day. I'm not sure how well any of us would be processing by this time either. >_>

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:17 am

Small Pink Mouse wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:17 am
Old_Gray_One wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 pm
Well, she's been having a bit of a rough day. I'm not sure how well any of us would be processing by this time either. >_>
I dunno, I thought she caught on pretty quick. She knew all along that Kimiko was pretending to be her [1456]. The info that Piro and Kimiko are at a love hotel is new to her though, and it only took a couple of panels for her to put those two things together.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:04 am

BetaCygnus wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 am
Invisigoth wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:29 pm
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm
She is not pretending to be you now, foul Miho, she is being herself... her sexy self!
That's not going to do her any good at all
…and so Teddy got what he wanted. =D
In the end it's not going to work out for Nanasawa I suspect. I'm not sure what you were thinking

Mamma Peach

Post by Mamma Peach » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 am

jkhartl wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:53 pm
Blonde Hair Color Range
The range of blond colors seems to have picked up a whole new set of very delicious sounding, beverage themed names!

It took me awhile to get the context of Miho's last statement, but she's reacting to pretty much nothing in that respect (unless it has a weird way of affecting her "story"), but what got me was Yaku's total cluelessness as she's trying to write Miho's "new story". Why did Miho freak out in the hospital? Because her inability to die brought out the "terminate with extreme prejudice" reaction, something that Yaku seems to know absolutely nothing about! I suspect Yaku's new story is going to be as bad as some predicted.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 am

Short answer to some apparent confusion. Kimiko isn't just pretending to be Miho, she is portraying a Miho story line for Lockhart and she's channeling Miho's "essence" if you will.

Miho can feel what's going on but with everything else happening, particularly Ninja Grrl interrogating and threatening her, she can't really parse it even if Ninja Grrl notices that she's been "goosed" (which was likely the moment of penetration back at The Foxhole)

Kimiko wouldn't be bumping uglies with Piro on her own merits and we can't be sure that Piro wouldn't have simply walked out were it not for the intervention of Seraphim.

Such a good conscience....

darrin

Post by darrin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 am
Kimiko isn't just pretending to be Miho
She isn't pretending to be Miho at all as of 1510 (and arguably wasn't doing much of a job of pretending, let alone "channeling" Miho, since the whole point was for "Miho" to be dead in the back seat of the car, not kissing Piro).

Piro for his part was completely unaware in the car of any "pretending" going on, was completely convinced he was kissing Kimiko, and was confused enough by Kimiko's "stop being her" comment to reply only "Who?" in 1511. Not particularly compelling evidence for Miho being the one he's in love with or thinking much about at the moment, let alone being on the verge of "walking out" on Kimiko.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:08 pm

darrin wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:36 pm
She isn't pretending to be Miho at all as of 1510
If the whole "channelling miho" arguement is correct, then what Kimiko is thinking or intends herself doesn't matter so much anymore. The horde's belief is what powers the story, and they have been given no indication that Kimiko has stopped being Miho.

iffy

Post by iffy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Has the Analogue forgotten her own rescue and who and what her substitute carrying it out was? Interesting. Well, Yaku certainly has this recreation under control.

(Kimiko is blonde?)
Maybe she changed her hair to toner color because she had it blonde that morning. Or at least it was lighter or reddish or such, as far as Yaku is concerned, Blonde. At least compared to toner color. Or maybe it's like in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly where they call the guy Blondie because he's the lighter one.
while Miho escapes with Junpei, while Kimiko is yelling “I love you!” at Piro before he realizes she’s not Miho.
Ah yes good catch in planel 6 &7 of 1461 Miho certainly does act oddly about the "sky clearing". Although given that Kimiko is pretending to be Miho and then is saying i love you (as kimiko? miho? both?) over and over at the time, perhaps it's less bird and more some "story absorption". Even if Miho didn't notice Ping supposedly doing somewhat the same thing, Miho is more attuned to Kimiko, who is after all playing her. Maybe this is just what happens when you rescue yourself and bring somebody else along with you.
Still, yes, Kimiko absorbing or starting a new character or story, becoming an analogue, whatever. That is something Miho doesn't appear to be very aware of. Yet we might think it's exactly the sort of thing Miho should expect with somebody taking over for her. And how the real thing might behave regardless of what it actually knows. Reminds me somewhat of the discussion at the ASF before Miho makes Yuki take her to the CoE, or at the bathhouse before Miho makes Yuki suggest calling the CoE. Which reminds me of Mugi and Sunay and Endgames, when are we going to get back to the Moh and Pirogoeth child. Or maybe that went the same place Ping controlling the story went.
However much this is real versus the real thing, is this now new, a potential way to replace the old systems? Ah, it would be nice if we could apply what Miho seems to be doing in order to determine that.
during Miho’s conversation with Grandma (I remain convinced that she’s Grandma until proven otherwise),
hmm panel 8 of 1485 , crying makes Enjii look like an old lady, maybe for a reason. :D
while PxK are making out in the car and Kimiko is still pretending to be Miho.
I've said it before, what Kimiko's been doing since she started acting as Miho doesn't seem normal behavior for anyone. It doesn't match either the general behavior of Kimiko or Miho so far that we've seen, or how a normal standard ordinary person being chased by cops and rabid fans and killers reasonably is. Which seems to suggest new character and/or new story.
This part gets weird; I’m not sure at what point Piro made the switch in his head from Kimiko to Miho, since he obviously knew who Kimiko was while they were on the run.
At least partially weird because it isn't clear he ever thought of Kimiko as anything but Kimiko? Once he figured it out in 1460 , he appeared to be constantly and consistently talking to Kimiko and behaving like it was Kimiko. Even if at times perplexed at her situationally-non-sequitur actions. Although sure, appearances can be deceiving.
Where is the second odd behavior while Kimiko and Piro are in the vehicle and Miho spars with Enjii? Like first in 1461 and third in 1514. Is it in between, like in the 1480s? Something seems missing.
his reaction to Megumi’s question about their relationship
It's interesting that as we see in such as 1503 Megumi is attuned to the whole Kimiko and Piro as an item, yet Yaku here is convinced Piro is Miho's boy. If we can take what Yaku says as what she actually believes and is not just figuratively beating up on Miho. Not that it establishes how Miho or Kimiko, or Piro, thinks deep inside, but lots of things Yaku says are not quite exactly what we've seen. Such as Yaku gathering from the earlier conversation of Kimiko blaming herself for something that the story had been doing to Miho all day over and over. Which Kimiko's context at the apartment was limited in scope, just as Yaku's is. With neither Kimiko or Yaku having seen what had been happening all day, but Yaku not even being there at the conclusion of the setup. Yaku even ignores Mugi explaining it wasn't anything Kimiko did at hospital apparently. That these perceptions would vary is almost obvious; Yaku hasn't seen the entirety. She understandably only has the context she has, how she's parsed the story she's heard from the world, what her mom has said about such things, and her own conclusions and perceptions.
He’s conflicted about it, you can see that from his face during the conversation with Seraphim
How much is she instigating, how much is he arguing with himself and she's a reflection of it. The thing is, having to make a choice you don't want to make, that circumstances (situations and people) keep pushing you to make. Dom, Kimiko, Miho, Largo, and Piro himself. He doesn't want to drop the past, regardless of how real or not it is. There is no difference in what he thinks about it, what he feels is the reality, no matter what it actually was, that's unimportant. He resents the idea his old thoughts and feelings are invalid, even if he is himself internally is the one with that idea. Or at least that's one way to look at it.

Yl33 D4 N00b wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am
Miho's expression in the lower left hand panel is priceless, but Yaku and Miho are wrong, IMO. I believe by the time they got into her car, Kimi had transitioned back to herself, so to speak.
It seems more like Miho keeps reacting to new (or different) characters and story being created outside of her control. How much of that is actually the case, that's the question. Kimiko hasn't been herself, maybe she's becoming not just an Idol but more. Or maybe she just finally realized Piro needed an extraordinary push to get him to decide something. To choose something other than the warm comfort of how he remembers things being.

Who knows, it could be Miho really is shocked surprised angry and not expecting the person playing her, and dying for her, and that is Piro's girlfriend, was all of those things. Maybe Miho has indeed turned into a total bumbling moronic fool that has forgotten everything she's been doing and saying in the last few minutes days months eons. Perhaps we'll even finally get some honest emotion and answers out of her now. (We shouldn't probably hold our breath.)

DrunkenSailor wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 am
Kimi is not currently engaging in reasonable behavior.
Seems not much reasonable from any normal person (who is not otherwise crazy or manic) or even from somebody portraying the girl who has to die or the girl who has to have everyone around her die. Although it might could be somewhat reasonable for somebody who gets how things work in this place when the source is personally involved. Or maybe the way to put that is the way things have to work to get anywhere in Megatokyo with somebody like Piro.

TarsTarkas wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:53 am
Piro already knew who she was on the rubble pile. The acting was for Miho's sake not Piro's.
It started out that way at least, but apparently (if we take such things like Kimiko's grimace as a worry Piro is going to turn her down and choose imagination) things have changed a bit.
So Miho's reaction in the last panel is going to cause more problems, since what she believes is not true.
Problems are plot looking for solutions. Then again, it might be true, or she might not actually believe it.

Mamma Peach wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 am
but what got me was Yaku's total cluelessness as she's trying to write Miho's "new story". Why did Miho freak out in the hospital? Because her inability to die brought out the "terminate with extreme prejudice" reaction, something that Yaku seems to know absolutely nothing about! I suspect Yaku's new story is going to be as bad as some predicted.
If we could only trust what Miho says and does as being the truth, rather than having to doubt anything is what it seems with her. However, Yaku is only going to have the impressions that circumstances give her, it's not cluelessness so much as it is she, like everyone else, will only have her own perceptions. Maybe understanding it (in a way it actually isn't) is what the story needs to get put back on track. Assuming it's off track and is fixable. Although we might say instead this is like Yuki, convinced of one set of things, moving it along, then getting sidetracked into another area entirely, winding back around to impact things in other ways later. Is this another instance of people with their own ideas trying to shove things a certain way and having Miho remain quite apparently uninterested in whatever the other thinks is the absolute certain truth? If we knew what happened with Meimi in the past, and if what's going on now with Yuki was over, we might be able to come up with some likely answer.

We might hope a new fresh unique way of looking at it will be the key to... whatever it is that's wrong being fixed. Although it might be better to just expect it will turn out the way it has been. Not all is what it seems, but what it actually is, that is also unclear.

Invisigoth wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 am
and we can't be sure that Piro wouldn't have simply walked out were it not for the intervention of Seraphim.
That she instigated something appears to be mistaking an effect as a cause.

paarfi wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:08 pm
The horde's belief is what powers the story
They seem more reactionary to something that already is. Being angry at not getting what they expect, or in getting something illogical or unfitting expected or not.

While there wouldn't seem to be much of a point in creating emotional stories to latch onto if there wasn't an audience, and there is a symmetry there, the performance isn't seemingly powered by those consuming it. Even if they can make it better by inspiring those performing it with their reactions to its performance.

darrin

Post by darrin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:18 pm

paarfi wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:08 pm
If the whole "channelling miho" arguement is correct, then what Kimiko is thinking or intends herself doesn't matter so much anymore. The horde's belief is what powers the story, and they have been given no indication that Kimiko has stopped being Miho.
I'm not claiming this "channeling Miho" idea is completely ruled out by what we've seen so far. But again, the plan was for the horde to believe Miho was dead, to put a pause on their ability to drive and power her story. The horde may not know where (or why) Piro took the "corpse" (ok not 100% certain but there were no hints any fanboys or others were able to keep up with Junpei or Megumi during the final getaway), but the prevailing belief was supposed to end up being that wherever she is, she's an ex-Miho, that she's joined the choir invisible.

Now some among the fanboys may hope (or wish or whathaveyou) that Miho were still alive, and enjoying some private time with the mysterious would-be "boyfriend" (despite his apparent falling out with her prior to the deathbed reconciliation). But if enough of them actively believe this, not as a hypothetical wish but as a belief about something actually happening, and believe it strongly enough to be actively "powering the story", then the original plan has failed, Miho does not currently have the luxury of enjoying a "pause" in her story, and things are already significantly more pear-shaped than even Miho's expression in the last panel of the current strip would indicate. Piro and Kimiko "bumping uglies" as Invisigoth so delicately put it would be the least of Miho's worries, by a vast and dangerous margin.

EDIT:
iffy wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:54 pm
while Miho escapes with Junpei, while Kimiko is yelling “I love you!” at Piro before he realizes she’s not Miho.
Ah yes good catch
Except Piro says "You're not Miho" in panel 8 of 1460, before Kimiko first says "I love you!" in panel 9.

iffy

Post by iffy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Oops yes the good catch was not 1461 6&7, but 7&8. Miho noticing and reacting to something important big odd (new, unsettling, eldritch, good, uncomfortable, melodramatic....) in the stories.

But no, yes indeed, clearly Piro had realized already in 1460 panel 8 it was not Miho, all before Kimiko said anything. Then in 1460:9 Kimiko continues along with her portrayal of the girl who must die. Piro is visably confused in 1460:9 as to why Kimiko would say what she did, then verbally so in 1461:1. Kimiko as Miho says it again in 1461:2 so there is no doubt to him or anyone else present she said it. Quite very un-Miho-like really, saying anything clear much less more than once; there's really no other way to explain away the words. In 1461:3 Largo reacts to the changes, 1461:4 Erika reacts to the changes (but they already know it's Kimiko portraying, they go along with it I guess we could say, even if Largo is game-wise and Erika is a bit more Idol-noticing). 1461:5 Piro starts wondering out loud if it's Kimiko supposed to be saying that, he's not on board yet, not paying attention to his feelings, whatever, Kimiko stops him from ruining the illusion, doesn't let him say the alternative(s). Which then in 1461:6 Kimiko shoves all that away, finalizes it for the sake of the distraction and story switch etc. A rather solid unquestionable statement that's not much up for perception of what she said or what it means; if saying it once deserves saying it a second time, why not hammer it home so even the most dense gets it. Which that the audience accepts it as being Miho saying it, Miho actual senses just that sort of finality in 1461:7 and 1461:8 apparently. Junpei sees it in a lifting of the confusion and haze surrounding reality, safety to move to hiding, seemingly coinciding with the audience changing their perceptions and expectations. Shift of narrative, major plot motion, character bursting at the seams. That reaction from Miho is seen again in 1514:1 after another clear story shove. Although that could have been Miho reacting to whatever she just told Enjii, it seems quite coincidental as to timing. Seems to either way change from revolving around Miho dying for the sake of the story to a new story without her in it. Of course, there's more to it than that, but a focus here is that Kimiko is convincing the audience, regardless of what Erika herself thinks of the portrayal, it's at least good enough for some. But not for all. That not everyone is affected at once or convinced is why Piro needs to take it farther by removing the body, although that leads into the story that doesn't involve Miho. One that both Miho and Kimiko have appeared to be working towards. Regardless if Miho 1. Has deeply held feelings that she must continue to mercilessly hide for the sake of not having Piro die (or whatever various things she kept suggesting and hinting at and not explaining any of all through the bathhouse and school) or 2. Is as concerned with that sort of thing as whales worry about plankton or the gods concern themselves with the petty squabbles of mortals.

Although besides questioning if Miho really didn't think about or even expect this outcome, I wonder if maybe (no matter which type of real her apparent surprise is) she is angry it happened, even though it's seemed her focus to make happen since as early as... whenever she decided one winning should mean the other one did too. If we can even believe that more or less than we believe anything else about her.

I suppose some of that is based off of how she ends the Ed storyline, the truth didn't matter as long as he believed it. (It apparently so much didn't matter that nobody seems to have any idea of what happened between her waving goodbye in 1123 and her being found not dead in 1248.) Although that problem there with Ed was she didn't bother to properly end it as far as Ping (Junko, Yuki, Yutaka, Piro, Kimiko) were concerned. Apparently. But that just makes me wonder if it was on purpose, or if that's just the way it happened to turn out.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:52 am

Whew... (/me emerges from sleep mode, I see @darrin and @iffy are doing splendidly :) )

So, looks like what Yaku's been doing the last 2 comics, is that she more or less recapped the story so far... yay for story digesting and condensation skillz... But hey, the skill of the Story Teller to make this story keep the audience entertained and longing for more for this long! It's like, hard!
your stories suck

WTF, Fred ?! Someone go and slap him comically, baka Fred! I ain't falling for that one!

(/ /me "after reading some 355 chapters of Akamatsu works recently" mode)

Well, as for the Miho-Kimiko connection, this could be due to the player using Miho's avatar, having a look at the face of the player using Kimiko's avatar... they might not see each others' screens (like, playing it on the desks that face each other, but screens turned back to back... some...office game? LAN party?) but can see each others' faces. Priceless.

Back to MT reality level...

It has been said about Kimiko that she's hiding her own feelings and emotions so deep, that she allows them out only by playing roles. Does it mean sh'es pretending? Miho seems to think so... here goes for Miho's emotional immaturity! She just doesn't understand! She may be shundreds of years old, but she understands emotions on a lever of a teen still!

While playing / telling the story, Kimiko adds her own to the emotions and feelings that the story itself conveys. Or has some hidden effect of an 'emotion multiplier', the 'sheer power' Largo was sensing about her, and Miho doesn't 'get it'.

Now the thing is, to the charred ruins of Piro's 'emotion receptors' ... is this going to be the rebuilding force, or will it erase and turn them into void...?

Now Piro without feelings and emotions, is something, I suppose, most people would /really/ not like. He'd turn into a monster.

Somehow, I still hope, this ain't gonna happen.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

DrunkenSailor

Post by DrunkenSailor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:42 am

Kimi stopped pretending to be Miho when she went into the bathroom to wash her hair. She was back to blond Kimiko when Piro walked in naked and she agreed she wanted some help (pronounced "shower sex"). Cue scene change to Miho getting her first "goosed" reaction.

Ok, nobody is channeling anybody. This is honest to gosh magic. Indeed it is a type of special magic the MT story line has been talking about and hinting at and failing to explain much about for over ten years. Miho has awesome and special and magical but poorly explained powers that let her feel what her characters should be feeling and channel it back to them some how making the readers/viewers/players feel it as more real. Somehow this has made a connection between her and Kimiko who was until moments ago playing the character Miho. In the last panel Miho shows she now realizes this (and she probably knows lots about how that could be affecting her and Kimi's actions which almost guarantees a scene change.) 8-) Miho might just be jealous, worried about what this means for her, or worried about what this means for Kimiko.

So how is this going on AFTER Kimiko STOPPED playing Miho? Don't know. Anything here would be pure conjecture.

And how is this affecting Miho? Character Analogs are supposed to make their characters more real, not be affected themselves. CA's are the transmitters of feelings that seem more real. Fictional characters are the receivers of the same. Again, we don't know enough to make a good solid reason for this. Plenty of fanciful ones (like the one below) of course.

Cue an example of such fanciful conjecture========================

Is Kimi such a good actress and Miho such an awesome CA (amplifying the effectiveness of Kimi's efforts), that not only has she aced the Miho-the-cute-lovelorn-dying-beauty part, she has also captured the Miho-the-awesome-CA part. That is an important part of being Miho. When Miho is 'playing' in one of her scenarios, she is trapped. It requires trickery based on a century of this crap for her to escape through the gaps, to go away, etc.. If Kimi is being a CA and sending these feelings back to Miho, it might not be something she can just switch off.

end example==================================================

Do I believe the above? No, but something of that type of mutual feelings transfer related to Miho being a CA and Kimi playing her was going on. And it stayed going on when Kimi stopped playing her.

I'm just thinking that when we first saw Kimi wanting to play Miho many were worried about the implications of this for her safety, of not ending up replacing Miho or some other bad unpredictable magical problems. When Kimi stopped playing Miho, and Piro got naked, those cards seemed to have been permanently removed from the table, but Miho's little "gooses" make it look like they're very much back in play. Playing a character who is a character analog might well be a big problem for Kimi. These cute little "gooses" Miho is feeling might be evidence of more than Kimi's victory and Miho's getting her face rubbed in it, they could be showing something is now very very wrong with Kimi.

And finally. Yay for Fred. He has totally one upped every goofy Japanese sex scene censorship method ever. He has managed to illustrate an orgasm ( two of them now), by drawing a different girl, in a different part of town having the shivers.

DS