[1519] Twitch/WIP : when a narrative won't listen

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

cidjen

[1519] Twitch/WIP : when a narrative won't listen

Post by cidjen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:58 am

Welcome to the next installment of Comic Production report as it happens on Twitch :)
At the time of writing this post, there was 1 video posted, titled 'When a narrative won't listen', 2h 34 min long.
Another streaming session happened on March 29, 2h 01min long.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

garapagosu

Re: [1519] Twitch/WIP : when a narrative won't listen

Post by garapagosu » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:25 am

Yaku, you're too young to be suggesting a yuri fanfic!

Update: I'm always both frightened and enthralled by Yaku's emotional range. She almost appears to be a character that draws herself.

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:25 am

Watching drawing videos is interesting, and I finally see the appeal of these comic-in-progress threads; I’m impatient and want to rant, damn it.

This one’s going to be dialogue-heavy, that much is clear. Those are my favorites! The torturous part is knowing that it’s still going to be a day or two before I can find out what they’re saying, and then another day before most other people weigh in on the comic thread.

Yakugashi getting progressively more decorated is a nice touch- I guess super speed perception isn’t one of her current powers. Annoying me with her brattiness, on the other hand...

Grandma’s evil, toying with her prey like that, ready to kill Miho off as soon as her story starts causing trouble again.

Okay, this time it really looks like Miho got goosed by outside factors again, and she’s not happy about it. I hope she doesn’t actually run off to confront Piro or something ridiculous like that.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Ninja Grrl is truly evil, like an unholy mixing of John Wick and a leopard.

Notice how excited she was to have a real LIVE kitsune in Junpei's room....

I love her so much!

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:57 pm

NinjaDefenestrator wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:25 am
Watching drawing videos is interesting, and I finally see the appeal of these comic-in-progress threads; I’m impatient and want to rant, damn it.
:) thank you.

In the mean time, since I wrote last time, there were 4 drawing sessions on March 30th, and two on 31st, adding total of almost 12 hours of drawing! wow.

This one’s going to be dialogue-heavy, that much is clear. Those are my favorites! The torturous part is knowing that it’s still going to be a day or two before I can find out what they’re saying, and then another day before most other people weigh in on the comic thread.

Yakugashi getting progressively more decorated is a nice touch- I guess super speed perception isn’t one of her current powers. Annoying me with her brattiness, on the other hand...

Grandma’s evil, toying with her prey like that, ready to kill Miho off as soon as her story starts causing trouble again.

Okay, this time it really looks like Miho got goosed by outside factors again, and she’s not happy about it. I hope she doesn’t actually run off to confront Piro or something ridiculous like that.
Feh, I am not really that convinced Ninjagrrl is a grandma, tho.

Grandmas in anime/manga usually come in very 'dwarf' like, tiny form, don't they ? (LH ;) )
And Ninja grandma would be more serious and not hiding herself from Junpei, but would rather confront him about his 'serious mistake' right ? The grand master trope grandma ninjas would maybe not 'reset' Miho in an instant, but use their will power to make the juniors fix their decisions...

(though I don't know much about Ninja Code of honor :J I'm just thinking it'll be something like that ?)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:56 am

Comic posted. Locking WIP thread.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon