[1518] Not Happy, But Interesting

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

garapagosu

Re: [1518] Not Happy, But Interesting

Post by garapagosu » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:25 am

Yl33 D4 N00b wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:14 am
Correct me if I'm wrong(and someone will, I'm sure), Miho kinda helped the P+K thing along in CH#9, right?
That chapter contains one of my favorite lines: https://megatokyo.com/strip/1104

She clearly did help P+K along, walked into a death, and figured she'd reset from there... but she kept finding herself pulled back to Piro

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:13 pm

garapagosu wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:25 am
Yl33 D4 N00b wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:14 am
Correct me if I'm wrong(and someone will, I'm sure), Miho kinda helped the P+K thing along in CH#9, right?
That chapter contains one of my favorite lines: https://megatokyo.com/strip/1104

She clearly did help P+K along, walked into a death, and figured she'd reset from there... but she kept finding herself pulled back to Piro
the "i'll be back" ?
seriously?Show
:) j/k of course :)
I have a feeling, that Kimiko's 'there is no perfect someone, you just find happiness where you can' attitude is going to vane pretty quickly, when confronted with another half-naked woman :) if it comes to Kimiko meeting Miho at the current point of the story... and may not be that forgiving even later.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

S1arburst

Post by S1arburst » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:06 pm

NinjaDefenestrator wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm
Yakugashi, you giant BRAT.
Quoted for truth.
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:37 pm
Kimiko wins.
Miho loses.
She can go away now, right?
YES!
Invisigoth wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:15 pm
Maybe Miho will head over to "The Foxhole" and have a talk with Piro.....
Who would even do that? Deliberately walk through the door on someone you know and like potentially having sex with someone else when the two of you aren't even officially an item.
Just call me prissywings

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am

S1arburst wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Invisigoth wrote:
Who would even do that? Deliberately walk through the door on someone you know and like potentially having sex with someone else when the two of you aren't even officially an item.
That would probably provide with more ammo to the theory that she's emotionally a teen when dealing with impulses... Maybe the new story should let her grow up first.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

arimareiji

Post by arimareiji » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 am

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:29 am
arimareiji wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:31 pm
Yes, but what if Fred chimes in with Word of Cod?
He might do it, you know... for the halibut.
Nice! Now I'm saury that I assumed you'd go for the obvious "Fred herring".
Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:12 pm
Kimiko wouldn't be a speed bump if Miho came in heavy.
For some reason, I find myself remembering people also used to call them "speed humps".
You know how when you do laundry, you have that one sock left that doesn't match any of the others? That's me.
Original forum join date 1 Aug 2008. Slightly less old than dert.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:25 am

S1arburst wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm
Yakugashi, you giant BRAT.
Quoted for truth.
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:37 pm
Kimiko wins.
Miho loses.
She can go away now, right?
YES!
Invisigoth wrote:
cidjen wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am
S1arburst wrote:
Invisigoth wrote:
That would probably provide with more ammo to the theory that she's emotionally a teen when dealing with impulses... Maybe the new story should let her grow up first.

Do you two even know any adult, human females?

For the record I'm pretty sure that everyone is quite aware that Piro x Miho are definitely an item. That's sort of the point of all the shenanigans anyway.

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:09 pm

arimareiji wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 am
Call me stubborn, but I refuse to accept that Kimiko and Piro relationship may flounder.

iffy

Post by iffy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:13 pm

GouryG wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:04 am
Poor Piro, the guy will definitely be in over his head. It kind of makes you wonder if he will get stuck between 2 women fighting for his affection like Tenchi.
It may still yet turn out that Piro doesn't end up with anyone (Miho, Kimiko, other) or anything (art, Sight). And that could be his desired outcome and idea of a good ending. Which might very well be a sort of not win not lose result.

cidjen wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:06 pm
OTOH, Miho could bring up the Little Polygon Bump topic and send Kimiko running out (still naked)
Why in the midst of a story with Enjii and Yaku, would Miho would end up at hotel, and more so, what possible concern would goings on in an MMORPG have to Kimiko. (even if Kimiko was a gamer, which she apparently in no way is, the virtual child from the characters Moh and Pirogoeth wouldn't seem particularly meaningful)

Invisigoth wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 am
You're missing a point, Miho and Piro love each other. Whatever is happening between Piro and Kimiko can't trump that We'll see.....
If they do, they seem to have buried it so deep in the past and the psyche that they don't speak or behave that way just about ever. Although perhaps there's just a whole lot of of projection and denial and delusion, which seems pervasive, exceptional and excessive. Maybe not quite as much for Piro but more for an ancient Irish goddess. Will whatever was is there underneath the surface turn out stronger than the present on the outside, quite right, we'll see.

S1arburst wrote:
That sort of action does indeed seem unsensical. The only time of late she's seemed forceful is when she's been complaining at somebody. At Enjii for dressing her up, at Ping for posting photos and videos, at Piro for not being in touch with his feelings or for not letting her die, at Junpei for not killing her, at The Horde for trying to destroy her. Mostly of late she's seemed fairly anti-proactive. Following, not leading.

Although if we go by Dom's ultimatum and a number of things the otaku do and what Largo and Erika on the train phone call said, and of course most of Yuki's actions recently, etc. There's at least some primary participants who think Miho Piro is some sort of thing. Even if Miho Piro don't seem particularly interested. Regardless if they are or not.

Yet , quite right. Even if Miho wanted to go over and confront (when she's just spent a couple weeks working towards it?) what could happen here where the current interactions would get her there in the first place. Unless Yaku writes something and the current MT reality does a morph. Something like in 1350. So perhaps. Yet given how Miho has been behaving and what Miho has been doing for the last quite a while, it's rather difficult to imagine her picking a fight and causing a ruckus no matter the circumstances.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:25 am

Do you two even know any adult, human females?
(steam out, thought a bit, edited )

Miho acted on Piro 'on impulse' back then 2 CY ago. I have little doubt about that. And she's impulsively defending herself (or one could say it's instinct) 'not letting Junpei finish'. Her reaction to where Piro is now, or how casually Yakugashi spelled it out, is pretty instinctive. Is she going to act on instinct any further ? Maybe that's what Yakugashi is referring to.
For the record I'm pretty sure that everyone is quite aware that Piro x Miho are definitely an item. That's sort of the point of all the shenanigans anyway.
They /have been/ an item. Whether they can be an item again, probably depends on ... ahem, the Story :)
iffy wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:13 pm
Unless Yaku writes something and the current MT reality does a morph.

Exactly.
Last edited by cidjen on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

darrin

Post by darrin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:09 pm
arimareiji wrote:
Call me stubborn, but I refuse to accept that Kimiko and Piro relationship may flounder.
I'm with you buddy. I am still confident all the folks claiming "Miho and Piro love each other" will be put in their plaice as events unfold.
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 pm

darrin wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:55 pm
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:09 pm
arimareiji wrote:
I'm with you buddy. I am still confident all the folks claiming "Miho and Piro love each other" will be put in their plaice as events unfold.
(edit : haha plaice, another kind of Fred fish ? :) )

I'm not saying it's not welcome :)

I think different : Piro could have loved Miho, but right now, even before Foxhole, his feelings were more of indifference. At least, so he sounds/reads to me.

That Miho did fall in love with Piro, was a lingering sensation but Yaku filled that in nicely.

And who knows, serious love and relationship may still come out of PxK, who knows.

Piro may have lost his 'must be perfect' attitude;
Kimiko may have satisfied her 'find happiness where you can' attitude.

It's up to them to make sense of what they feel to each other, and work it out properly, before the chaos generator kicks in :) they only met what, 3 Comic Weeks ago ...
Last edited by cidjen on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

HakuRyoku

Post by HakuRyoku » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:41 pm

Finish your thought Darrin, I don't think you are saying everything you are intending.

I for one, do think Miho and Piro still love each other, and I think that it is a different kind of love when compared to the relationship between Kimiko and Piro. You don't need physical intimacy with a person to be in love with them. Speaking from personal experience here; there is a woman whom I do have a troubled past with that I very much still love, I have no interest in being in a physical relationship with her, but that doesn't mean that I don't still love her and always will.

Now, do I think Piro and Kimiko have a chance at an intimate relationship despite Piro's lingering love for Miho? Yes. Why? Because Piro doesn't love Miho the same way he loves Kimiko. It is my belief that Piro loves both Miho and Kimiko equally under different contexts of what is love.
Bringer of pointless claims and false theories
Self imposed president of the 'I *heart* TWB' fan club

Twitch: Diremist04
Twitter: Diremist

darrin

Post by darrin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

HakuRyoku wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:41 pm
Finish your thought Darrin
Nah, I've already done enough walls-o'-text on it in relatively recent threads, to the point where it was called pedantic. If I start repeating myself on the subject it'll just cause more whaling and gnashing of teeth.

iffy

Post by iffy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm

Yeah the problem with fully explaining everything is lots of text. But a problem with stating things outright as such and such when you mean given the explanations it seems likely or the best potential at the time, or in referring to other times full explanations were given, is often there's no flow as to why these things are thought by those not already aware of them. Although pouring over individual panels or comics can (and usually does) lack context, often seeming non understandable until there is a larger more-complete set of circumstances to consider. Such as the errant thoughts of flashback only given 1489, or what's going on in 1193 given it alone. Much less things like looking at 1197:6 standalone. Even if we can only guess at what might have happened after 1000 until we see 1001, but have no amount of text to describe what might have happened between 1123 and 1124 (there's a lot between that and 1248 none of which answers much of anything).

How to easily explain everything Kimiko Miho Piro (and anyone else who's applicable) have said and done alone or with others that's been going on since the start of it all doesn't seem practical. Short of reading everything in comic and all the summarization and discussion of it a few times and thinking of it a lot. Seems a rather extensive sort of task not easily shared. ;)

Well recently at least, Piro won't let his ideas of Miho go, Kimiko is trying to help him figure it all out, and apparently so is Miho. And Miho, if she exists, is apparently some sort of lich or god or elemental force of nature. Possibly just both a great actress and liar. Either way, there's all sorts of kinds of love (or emotions that look like it) even if they only exist in the memories of the past, with a positive spin on how they were, which is nothing much like they really were at all. Currently, Piro has apparently mostly resolved the wishy-washy thing and made a decision. If that's a good or bad thing, or will last, remains to be seen. Kimiko has some plans for the future if such as what she's thinking in 1231 and 1400 is true, will they hold is another matter. Miho, she appears to have a new story made for her rather than trying to make one up herself, but how that works given what she is, or maybe considering what her goals are.... It's a more metaphysical set of questions that potentially aren't nearly as mundane as those of Kimiko and Piro. Just remember that when Miho says it's time to leave, you might end up in a huge distraction that ends up with Ping yoinking you through no-space?

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:37 am

“Recently, at least...”

Heh. I have to keep reminding myself that 90% of everything in Megatokyo has taken place in a very short time. Piro and Kimiko have known each other for less than three weeks, and nine days of that were a timeskip during which they barely even made contact. I think we’ve seen literally every meaningful interaction between them, which is why it’s so easy to analyze where they stand with each other.

Piro and Miho, on the other hand...hell, those two characters know each other far better than we readers know them. That much was made clear as soon as Fred decided to explore their relationship rather than continue developing Piro and Kimiko. I’m excited to see how he reconciles the triangle.

I’m also still curious about what Fred told Ray Kremer that made RK change his perception of Piro, since it’s probably going to blow our minds. Cue the “wild speculation” soundtrack: a J-Pop remix of Yakety Sax.

(does anyone else think we might be due for a scene change?)
Last edited by NinjaDefenestrator on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 am

HakuRyoku wrote:
Finish your thought Darrin, I don't think you are saying everything you are intending.

I for one, do think Miho and Piro still love each other, and I think that it is a different kind of love when compared to the relationship between Kimiko and Piro. You don't need physical intimacy with a person to be in love with them. Speaking from personal experience here; there is a woman whom I do have a troubled past with that I very much still love, I have no interest in being in a physical relationship with her, but that doesn't mean that I don't still love her and always will.

Now, do I think Piro and Kimiko have a chance at an intimate relationship despite Piro's lingering love for Miho? Yes. Why? Because Piro doesn't love Miho the same way he loves Kimiko. It is my belief that Piro loves both Miho and Kimiko equally under different contexts of what is love.
Now that's the level of argument I was waiting to have some imagination coming in :)

With the input that, I think, Miho, yes - she loved Piro then, and tries (unsuccessfully as of now) block it out now; In retrospect, it was almost obvious.

The nascent, young, not fully realized love that Piro might have felt to Miho back then, is so easily culled... it may have sparked up a bit at the hospital, and then on the back seat (that's what Seraphim was pointing out), but I have gross doubt, that these charred remains of what's left after the 'photoshopped Phil' will have enough fuel to reignite... well not until the middle-age crisis anyway ;J if he lives that long.

It plays nice with the theory that Yuki senses feelings, but has a problem with detecting direction, being an inexperienced MG;
After what Miho did to Piro, Yuki sensed mostly sadness in his drawings.

Kimiko has the 'raw power' to try to cure this sadness... the remains of what Piro felt back then, will be felt but more like a distant memory.
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:37 am
I’m also still curious about what Fred told Ray Kremer that made RK change his perception of Piro, since it’s probably going to blow our minds. Cue the “wild speculation” soundtrack: a J-Pop remix of Yakety Sax.
Weird how other Mods are dismissing this almost as a 'Fred herring' (aka The Artists Mind) now, innit?
(I have my thoughts about this ;) but don't want to cause too much stir, besides, it could change, right ?)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

iffy

Post by iffy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:54 pm

What do each of them think about things, that even seems a mystery still to at least some extent. All the way back to such as the initially figuring out some of it in bits and pieces such as 179 180 185 259 314 and 427. Often when something has seemed true about some interaction of Miho Piro Largo in the present, new information, from other people or on the laptop or in flashbacks or during conversations, arrives to show there's more depth than anyone has realized or let on. Compared to how it all earlier seemed, a lot of smaller closer together gotchas in a number of chapters, particularly the "Endgames explanations" of Largo to Erika and Piro to Kimiko. The various discussions at Ikebukuro around 1100, the start of the conversation at the bathhouse around 1318. What came out once Komugiko explained some things about Endgames and Piro's character in 1345ish and etc (compare 259 and 1350. Piro punching Largo over not this again (compare 432 to 1396). How much more is there, does this onion have something like near infinite layers.

Among other things, we seem to be missing the actual reason(s) Miho was in Endgames and how exactly she was countered. What happened first, the end of the cyber-relationship or the betrayals in game. What Miho is exactly, what may she want or be going for.

It's not clear we can as of yet trust most of the partial explanations (or what we think they are) to be necessarily more than convenient illusions. That includes how anyone did or does feel about each other, either for reals or in their memories. As in, we're not even very sure all of them have fully acknowledged their own memories or perceptions to themselves yet.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:37 am
“Recently, at least...”
Sort of crazy isn't it. Timeline with estimated chapter 0 and Ping says been nine days between chapter 9 and 10, there's been a total of about two and a half months since the E3 nightmare began.

This is day 73. With 61 days being in-between times, that means essentially at about two weeks, only the 12th day of 'things happening'.

Days: 52 (chapter 0) + 9 (chapter 1-9) + 9 (the development of ExL and Idol-powered stalling of PxK and vacation of Miho) + 2 (chapter 10-11) = 72

Yl33 D4 N00b

Post by Yl33 D4 N00b » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 pm

There's still always the possibility that Piro wakes up in his and Largo's apartment in the States, after dreaming for three days after Largo slipped him some really bad shrooms, and realized it was only a dream.

OR

Masamichi finally gets enough funds/authority together, and deports both of them back to the U.S., leaving a pregnant Kimiko, and a pissed off Erika(because she lost the only one who is as crazy and violent as she is), Yuki(who's mad at her father for doing such a thing, and ruining P+M), and Miho(who lost the only one she loves, again), who team together to lay waste to the entire city.

I'd pay to see the anime of the 2nd scenario...... ;)

Ningen

Post by Ningen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 am

If you want to get really surreal, how about as Yaku re-writes Miho, Fred replaces some of the archive with an alternate version he's been secretly working on during the long delays?

Meta gokai yo!

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:33 am

Ningen wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 am
Meta gokai yo!
sorry I just read the whole of "Love Hina" scanlation
and I did read "Air" and what's published of "Clannad" earlier so ... gah
so by now my view of the genre is more or less balanced ;J
Yl33 D4 N00b wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 pm
sad and depressing storyShow
There's still always the possibility that Piro wakes up in his and Largo's apartment in the States, after dreaming for three days after Largo slipped him some really bad shrooms, and realized it was only a dream.
OR
this may be hillarious but...Show
Masamichi finally gets enough funds/authority together, and deports both of them back to the U.S., leaving a pregnant Kimiko, and a pissed off Erika(because she lost the only one who is as crazy and violent as she is), Yuki(who's mad at her father for doing such a thing, and ruining P+M), and Miho(who lost the only one she loves, again), who team together to lay waste to the entire city.
I'd pay to see the anime of the 2nd scenario...... ;)
I suppose from the way Fred is taking his time slightly now, the next few comics could turn the entire situation on its head.

On one hand, Miho could act impulsively again, order herself to be ninja'd to the Foxhole, gatecrash Piro and Kimiko's party... only to find that with their injuries from the hospital escape, they haven't been able to do much of anything but wash up (remember the glass on the seats - Kimiko wasn't able to see his back without the t-shirt yet).

Maybe encounter Seraphim still playing games on the bed (hillarious scene of Miho in kimono being tossed at Seraphim in lingerie), chat with her, while the other two chat on the other side of the shower door, filling in some of the back-story, then Seraphim takes Miho away where even Ninjas can't go.

(this could be a cool story arc in itself, because Piro's conscience will tell him Miho's truly OK and safe, while everyone around him will question this ("what do you mean, your conscience is telling you, that she's OK???") and try to find her again, until he snaps )

Or the three of them, accompanied by Seraphim, who can now be seen by Miho and Kimiko (who are understandably curious why they see YET ANOTHER GIRL with Piro) explain everything to each other, putting them at peace with each other; meanwhile Yakugashi puts the final full-stop on her magic notebook and Miho dissolves into a cloud of stars and departs to her happy place.

On the other hand, there is also the very-old Chekhov sniper rifle (time-bomb?) hanging above our heads all the time, Piro predicting that Lockart will mess up the Story Retelling so much, that the Fans will lose interest. Only now, they will be at the receiving end of the fan ire, as ones working for such 'big company'. But that could be the only way to free Miho up completely from the braces of her old Story, and not be killed in the process. It doesn't mean his and Kimiko's relationship will be over, but it could come under severe, and very 'real life' strain. Actually, Miho could come in to comfort both of them in this situation, and earn some happiness in the process.

Largo and Erika ? they could be actually both apprehended by Stability for making m4yh3m of the hospital, and spend the night in prison cell(....s as I don't think they will be put in one together...) (and in a comedy twist, force them to get married to avoid Largo being deported).

Yuki - what if some scenario twist will require her to sacrifice her magic to save ... well, just about any one who is in great peril right now. She'll go back to being a 'normal girl', make friends with Zomzomeko and be a 'normal girlfriend' to Yutaka.

Actually, what if she doesn't have to give the magic up, even if she tries, she'll still have it... because Yutaka's love is the source of her magic ?

Or she'll get somehow summoned to the room where Seraphim, Piro, Kimiko and Miho are explaining everything...

Or it will be Yuki's magic that Yakugashi will need to make the amended story she just wrote, to happen?

Let's let imagination run riot :) :)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

iffy

Post by iffy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:21 am

Piro didn't as much predict Lockart was going to mess up the story as he was displaying some amount of paranoia in crossed whiskers . Probably justified, but still. He was more so venting about his fears that things would go how they often do with much-loved works. They get ruined by those making them, in the eyes of the fans (haters critics peers). In those doubts he appeared to be jumping to conclusions from his own perceptions, in how he was parsing what Kimiko told him about it, not that she did a great job either or was very positive at first really. But overall her take seemed more so from her own happy this is a good thing ideas of what she'd do, and he took it another way initially. But then he understood more of what Kimiko was telling him, which seemed to allay his fears, apparently he trusts her to keep things honest. (which in that whole exchange they seem to both feed off each other in their moods but maybe that's just imaginary)

Yet however we take that, there doesn't look to be much there later about Lockart messing anything up, he does later even give them praise in that in his own opinion is they wouldn't want his artwork ( patterns in your data movements ). Plus if Piro had been really worried he might not be so apparently hesitant about being a part of it. Although some was probably his own idyllic thoughts of the past and his holding on to it and not letting it go, he's not seemed so interested in doing the art or getting such a career and role, but more focused on supporting Kimiko for its own sake. If he thought everything was horrible, why be resisting so much. He also looked pretty unconcerned at Ikebukuro for the radio show, like he had some good feelings about it all.

Here it just doesn't seem too much like something waiting in the wings or just out of view. Yet that's true too, we never really know when there might be the report and impact of a shot ostensibly fired years ago.

darrin

Post by darrin » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 pm

darrin wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm
HakuRyoku wrote:
Finish your thought Darrin
Nah, I've already done enough
My apologies HakyRyoku, I didn't mean to be koi there, let alone as rude as that is now looking in retrospect. Yes I shouldn't be repeating stuff I just said recently but I shouldn't expect others to do any legwork with respect to it either. :cry: For what it's worth the recent ones are here, here, sort of here (more of a response to a strawman than an important argument), and here (as I said a bit lame to respond to a five year old post, but paarfi put it forward as worth considering, and I respect paarfi a lot, so I wanted to take it seriously).

EDIT:
HakuRyoku wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 pm
your thought (assumingly)about the fans of PxM being put in their [plaice]
:cry: Sorry that was just me being dumb and sea-urchin' for a way to join in Teddy-Werebear and arimareiji's silliness.
cidjen got it 8-)Show
There does not appear to be an oceanic creature with a name that sounds much like "eventually proven to have been incorrect". I had to stretch but I didn't really mean anything beyond that. :P
FTR, I have read what you've said before,
For some reason the first thing that came to mind here was Phil Connors in Groundhog Day laughing at Rita and saying "What a waste of time!!!"...
and believe it or not I actually agree with good portions of it.
...but thanks. :oops:
Last edited by darrin on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

HakuRyoku

Post by HakuRyoku » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 pm

I was actually referring to you finishing your thought (assumingly)about the fans of PxM being put in their place, as you said "I am still confident all the folks claiming "Miho and Piro love each other" will be put in their plaice as events unfold."

(unless you're referring to the characters in the comic and not those of us on the forum; in-which case, correct me and ignore my dumb butt)

FTR, I have read what you've said before, and believe it or not I actually agree with good portions of it.
Bringer of pointless claims and false theories
Self imposed president of the 'I *heart* TWB' fan club

Twitch: Diremist04
Twitter: Diremist