My return to Megatokyo!

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

StarKi113R13

My return to Megatokyo!

Post by StarKi113R13 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:16 am

Hey everyone, I've been a fan of MT since 2006 and I recently just started to catch up with the story again. I just wanted to make this post to start a discussion on how everyone feels about the story so far, and what got you hooked on MT?

cidjen

Re: My return to Megatokyo!

Post by cidjen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:57 am

Welcome back :)

I used to read MT back then before 2006, maybe 2007; then had a loooooong hiatus and returned just last December :)
Since then I embarked on 'participating'/'spamming' on this forum.

The artwork as encountered back in December, was definitively a hookup :) then going back to first chapters and observing it evolve in fast-forward to the present days. Then going back through it a month later. Reliving some chapters and key action moments every so often, digging for more meta with the fellow forum dwellers.

Not the biggest of reasons, but the eyes. The designs of eyes are fantastic.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

StarKi113R13

Re: My return to Megatokyo!

Post by StarKi113R13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:08 am

cidjen wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:57 am
Welcome back :)

I used to read MT back then before 2006, maybe 2007; then had a loooooong hiatus and returned just last December :)
Since then I embarked on 'participating'/'spamming' on this forum.

The artwork as encountered back in December, was definitively a hookup :) then going back to first chapters and observing it evolve in fast-forward to the present days. Then going back through it a month later. Reliving some chapters and key action moments every so often, digging for more meta with the fellow forum dwellers.

Not the biggest of reasons, but the eyes. The designs of eyes are fantastic.
I think I was roped in by Largo and Piro's life style, and the fact that their 2 hardcore gamers being stuck in Japan is awesome. Now years later they're practically living there XD.

The art itself is unique and I do like how thy eyes but I also love all the detail in the accessories for the characters and the enviroment.