Book order

mangaka2004

Book order

Post by mangaka2004 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:53 am

I'm unsure of where I should write that, so, it's going to be here x)

I placed an order a while ago, as in almost 3 years ago, for Endgame volume 2, signed and sketched, so I've been wondering how much longer it was going to take, I'd like to order the first, third and fourth books, but I don't really want to put money into something that might takes years to get, especially since I don't have extra cash to get much of anything...but since I love MegaTokyo so much and that I'd love to get these books Signed and everything, I'd kind of be using part of my food budget -_-

Thanks for any answers ^^

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: Book order

Post by paarfi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:08 am

Sorry for the delay. Fred is way behind on shipping megagear store orders due to his ongoing life disasters. He is slowly chipping away at it, but I expect it will still be some time yet before he's all caught up. Until Fred gets caught up, I'd only recommend buying original arts and prints from the megagear store.

If you don't want to wait for your book anymore, please PM me your order number and I'll make sure Fred ships it. He has been shipping orders here and there for people who ask. It's just the scale of the remaining shipping backlog that is the problem.

If you'd like to get the other Endgames books (and I recommend them), I suggest you buy them off of Amazon. Chemi is getting closer to done with endgames book 6, and Fred was working on the cover artwork the other night. So there's more on the way.

Again, sorry for the difficulty here. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for supporting Megatokyo.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

Concerned_user

Re: Book order

Post by Concerned_user » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:19 am

Tell him to close the store if he can't fill orders and is back logged for years. How is it not morally objectionable to be accepting money for new orders that you have no idea when or if you can fill them. I know this isn't you, but as a friend to Fred, someone has got to speak the hard truths to him. Waiting 3 years for an order?! That is disgusting, no matter what kind of life problems you face. Shut it down until he is caught up. This is reprehensible.