T-Shirts are Back!

Rudbeck

T-Shirts are Back!

Post by Rudbeck » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 am

Glad to see Fredrin offering t-shirts again through the store via teespring.com. Check it out!

On that topic, Fred or parfi, are you planning on offering that classic Broken Miho shirt?? Please? All mine wore out years ago and I would love to replace them in my wardrobe. Thanks!

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: T-Shirts are Back!

Post by paarfi » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 am

Yup, t-shirts are available again at the new Teespring - Megagear store. Fortunately, it's not that hard for Fred to add old designs back, he just needs to find the time. I'll poke him about the Broken Miho design.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

whitecarnations

Post by whitecarnations » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:16 am

Hi! I hope this is an okay place to ask this ~
I just came back to megatokyo again after about a year & I’m so happy to see that merch is available again! I was wondering if we might see the “overclocked” design again from way way back? I’d love to get a sweatshirt or tee with it ^_^

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:17 am

whitecarnations wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:16 am
I just came back to megatokyo again after about a year & I’m so happy to see that merch is available again! I was wondering if we might see the “overclocked” design again from way way back?
Welcome back. I think Fred should be able to make that available in the Teespring store. It might be a little while before he could do that. He's been dealing with family medical problems again (see the Update thread in the Story Discussion section for more), and that has him even more behind than usual. I'll poke Fred about it when he's available again, and I'll let you know.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Fred says he should be able to add the overclocked design and maybe a few more retro ones to the teespring store. I don't know when he'll have time to actually do it, but at least it's on his radar now. When he does add them, I'll post about it.

whitecarnations

Post by whitecarnations » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Oh wow that’s amazing! Thank you so much!