MIHO BLANKET

jazzjr

MIHO BLANKET

Post by jazzjr » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:57 am

Has the new Miho Blanket started shipping yet? I pre-ordered it ages ago, but can't get any reply's to e-mails sent to the store. Thanks,

jazzjr

Re: MIHO BLANKET

Post by jazzjr » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:26 am

Typical, the one time I don't start by reading the blog and the answer to my question is on the front page of the site.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:39 pm

They're on order, but he hasn't received them yet. Sorry for the delay.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

jazzjr

Post by jazzjr » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Any updates?

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:49 pm

As of a couple of weeks ago, they were scheduled to ship the blankets to Fred on 26Oct (today). I'm not sure if that actually happened, but if not it should be soon. I expect once they get to Fred, it'll take a bit for him to break that down and reship to everyone. But the light at the end of the tunnel is getting fairly close and bright.

Sorry for how long this has taken. I'll try to check with Fred and follow up if anything has changed.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:04 pm

The long-delayed Miho Blankets have arrived at the Gallagher compound. It will take some time for him to break that down and ship them out to individuals. Youmacon is this weekend, and Fred has been pretty overwhelmed lately. But we're one step closer.

Sorry for the delay.

jazzjr

Post by jazzjr » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:52 pm

Thanks for the update

jazzjr

Post by jazzjr » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:32 am

Been a few months, any update on the blanket shipping?

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 am

It's the same issue that has been plaguing this for months and months now. Fred's just so overwhelmed with everything that he's struggling to find time to work on the comics, let alone ship store stuff, (or even more so work on the visual novel). Sadly, I don't see the overall problem improving much anytime soon, though he's trying his best.

As with the rest of the store stuff, if you (or anyone) is tired of waiting, please PM me your order number. Fred will ship it, and I'll keep reminding him until he does. It's really the sheer size of shipping all the remaining backlog that is a problem. He can manage an order or two here and there for folks who ask, and he has been doing that.

Concerned_user

Post by Concerned_user » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:46 pm

He should really stop accepting peoples money for things he has no idea when or if he can provide. He should also change his patreon goal of 2000 dollars = 4 comic pages per month, cause hes 12 bucks away from that and he barely manages 2-3 per month as is. These things when added to the VN debacle really leave a bad taste in the mouth and seem dishonest. Everyone has problems to varying degrees but Fred is at least uniquely lucky to have a heck of a lot of people who still support him, he can get the help needed to gain a shred of control over these things. The only explanation I can think of is more money is going out than coming in, so he cannot afford to ship the products people buy.

jazzjr

Post by jazzjr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:36 am

Sent PM for 3rd time, still waiting months later

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:18 am

jazzjr wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:36 am
Sent PM for 3rd time, still waiting months later
Sorry again for the delay and thank you for the PM. We were hopeful that Fred was going to be able to tackle the shipping backlog this summer, with the break from his schoolbus driving job. The continuing decline in the health of his parents and father-in-law plus more crises made it so that just didn't happen.

Fred says he will ship your blanket early next week, and he says he will email you when he does. If you don't hear from him, please let me know.

Again, apologies to everyone for the continuing delays in shipping orders. If you do not want to wait any longer for your stuff, please PM me and I will get on Fred to ship it. He can (and has) shipped orders for people who have asked. It is just the sheer size of the remaining backlog that continues to be the problem. Hopefully he will be able to get back on that before too much longer.

jazzjr

Post by jazzjr » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:54 am

Thanks