[Fanfic] Saved - A Megatokyo Story - Chapter 11 - Letters to K, vol 11

cidjen

[Fanfic] Saved - A Megatokyo Story - Chapter 11 - Letters to K, vol 11

Post by cidjen » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 pm

My dear sister,

finally I find a fitting moment to report to you, that I am fine.

You may find no return address on the letter you've received. This is a precaution I have to take... I do not live at the manor any more.

I see the surprise on your face as you read this... How come, you are asking yourself, I just returned and saw her at the manor safe and sound...

No, dear sister, that body you saw at the manor, is a completely faked personality, taken my place there so that I could escape the Doctor and the Keepers.

I can not tell you exactly where I am, only that I have been saved. I will try to write to you more often.

I can see you're not convinced still, of what you're reading here. Fine then. If you want proof of who did write this, open the second envelope. If that won't convince you either, do as you please but, please burn this letter and both the envelopes... if you find yourself convinced, please turn the page over.

Since you've continued reading, so I guess you're convinced now.

What the Doctor tried to do to me at the manor, is sneaky and despicable. My savior, he explains to me, that this is all to create a fake story, so that the masses who knew me as the the Queen of the Pirates, would feel joy from reading of my demise.

I approached one of the Doctor's associates, who did not seem to be as aligned with the Doctors (and the Merchants' Guild) agenda as they all thought he would be, and convinced him to help me.

With the help of the local fairies, I successfully separated the fake identity from my body and left it behind in the manor. I am currently in process of making good of what was left behind after the trial. So much pain this damn disease caused, it's unbelievable. But I must do what I must.

I may be currently very far away but I have associates living nearby to you, who can pass messages to me.

There is so much I want to tell you, but this single page does not have enough space to contain it all.

Please keep this letter safe, burn it if someone should become close to finding it out.

Your loving older sister,

Frances
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )