[rescript] Captain Button lives! Sorta.

Captain Button

[rescript] Captain Button lives! Sorta.

Post by Captain Button » Mon May 31, 2021 11:45 pm

I had faded out on the forums before the Great Change, and have never gotten around to coming back. For whatever it is worth, I am alive and well and have copies of all my rescripts still, and some of other peoples', including some of the rescript round robin thingies.

A few are out there on one of the photo sharing websites on an acocunt I lost access to. Some are on my Facebook wall. The rest are on my hard drive.

jkhartl

Re: [rescript] Captain Button lives! Sorta.

Post by jkhartl » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:20 am

Welcome back Captain.
I used to be 4'33" but I had forbidden characters.
ImageImageImage

darrin

Post by darrin » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 pm

Captain Button wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 11:45 pm
For whatever it is worth, I am alive and well
Wa-hey, awesome! Great to hear from you again.
and have copies of all my rescripts still, and some of other peoples', including some of the rescript round robin thingies.
Mine are still on the justly despised photobucket, as I never got around to moving them to a new image hosting site. (It gives me some mild but bilious amusement to see the "waah give us money now" banner on my avatar vary in size and opacity over time.) More than the rescripts themselves I actually miss the banter in the rescript (and other fanwork) threads; there is occasional rumor that the archives of the old forums may "someday" be restored but such rumors always dissolve back into the aether unfulfilled... :(

Anyway hope to see more of you around here, cheers!
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:57 pm

darrin wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 pm
More than the rescripts themselves I actually miss the banter in the rescript (and other fanwork) threads;
Yeah please otherwise my brain fscked filks will scare away moar people...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Captain Button

Post by Captain Button » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:23 pm

darrin wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 pm
Mine are still on the justly despised photobucket, as I never got around to moving them to a new image hosting site. (It gives me some mild but bilious amusement to see the "waah give us money now" banner on my avatar vary in size and opacity over time.) More than the rescripts themselves I actually miss the banter in the rescript (and other fanwork) threads; there is occasional rumor that the archives of the old forums may "someday" be restored but such rumors always dissolve back into the aether unfulfilled... :(

Anyway hope to see more of you around here, cheers!
Of course, I then went digging and recovered it, it was also a photobucket account. The password reset worked this time,so I just downloaded everything and deleted it, and moved my avatar here. Can't actually see a way to delete the account, but nothing is there now.