[Fanfic] 0ff104d : A Megatokyo Story : Chapter 6 : You knew this was coming, right? v1.7

cidjen

[Fanfic] 0ff104d : A Megatokyo Story : Chapter 6 : You knew this was coming, right? v1.7

Post by cidjen » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:48 am

(edit: some more colour, less sinister, no new version)

Music: Paradis by Wintergatan, Live at Victoriatheatern version

- You sure you want to do this ?
- Lead the way Kiri, we all need to do this.
- Right.

The party of two has emerged at the entrance to the clearing.
Pirogoeth jumped up and ran to meet them.
- Hi kids! How is things going on ? Wait. You're plain clothed. And much more detailed than I had the threshold set before... Yet I feel hardly any power draw... Meh I am still surprised, of just how much did the technology advance for the last ten years... Why plain clothed though ? You did not enter through the bootcamp? Err...?
- Chill, Pirogoeth - said Yumi - remember we are admins here... and this machine is the newest that your world actually still runs on, that we could find... hopefully uncle Largo 13373d it enough to last a long time. We got visitors.- Pirogoeth lifted up her head and scanned the new arrivals.
- Woah there kids. Civilians? this low level ? Plain clothed? How did they pass the boot camp? Wow.... this is so irresponsible of you! I should permaban you for that! We got rules to this game you know! Piro nodded - Likewise.
- You know how that worked out last time - a figure of a little goth teen girl moved to the front. - Wait. who are you. Handle says "Miho"... but your style seems familiar...
- I was the player behind M0h - said Miho - I was the one who has been perma-banned for hacking.
Pirogoeth stood still like a pillar of stone. - Then you all must be ... this kids' parents. Kimiko and Piro... they told me about you... I read the book... - her eyes released some red afterglow but that vanished pretty quickly as she approached, opened her arms and hugged them. They hugged her back... and stood like that for a few minutes. Then she approached Miho - her petite frame almost the same size as Pirogoeth's .
- Wow some nerve you have to still want to come back here... I imagine why you didn't want to log in as M0h...
- Well ... we've tried to reverse my perma-ban, since we have admin rights... but when we ran a little simulation, the world almost unraveled... it's too deeply embedded in the fabric of the universe here... so I decided I can't do that. But this is what I looked like back then, twenty years ago.
- I feel calm about you now... thanks to the Book... I still must get my primal scripts under control so I don't stab him - suddenly she produced a dagger out of nowhere and jabbed into direction of Piro, nudging him slightly backwards - Ugh - Pirogoeth! - yelled Yumi. - Relax - she replied, opening an empty hand - just messin' with you. I know you girls would not be happy if I did that. Just don't stand too close to my sword hand, Piro, for too long, while I'm preoccupied with something else. For what I know, this script may be getting autonomous if I don't keep it tight.

The whole group of them sat around the fire.
- Did you enjoy the book ? - Miho asked.
- Yeah it was ... well, eye opening ... I think I understand you more now.
- Then you want to have a look at this - Piro produced two sheets of paper, and gave it to Pirogoeth.
- What is it ?
- It's the missing part of the bath house scene.
- See! I told you i sensed gaps in this scene!... and this is what - a scene after ?
- Yes. On the stairs...
- Wow, boy. So if Miho was decidedly teenage then... and you were a young adult...
- It wasn't anything like that! - Miho and Piro exclaimed almost simultaneously - you tell her - no, you tell her...
- I tell her - said Kimiko - Piro was in love with Miho then. At capacity of a young adult no less, but he was. Had he suddenly decided to visit her, he'd have fallen straight into Horde's path, and become one of them. So Miho ended that long-distance thing pretty darn hard.
Pirogoeth looked at Kimiko - and you are ... his wife now ... Why ?
- Because he chose me, after all that happened as described in the book.
- I had to go away and atone for some things I've done - Miho explained - when I came back, I realized, that yes, I can still love him, but to actually be with him would be unbearable. I still do, but I'm happy when he is - and he's happy with her - Miho smiled glancing at Kimiko.
Pirogoeth began scanning the new pages thoroughly again.
Her face went suddenly dark. - Sunay... - she began. - Her avatar... she lived on another server... this one wasn't ever so powerful to be able to handle an inn... and two AIs as powerful as me and her... so she migrated. Hers was one of the first to have been shut. I did not even have a copy of her avatar here...
Kirigashi stepped a little aside and shouted - Oi! Ninja! bring 'er here!
A tall masked figure appeared in the midst of them, carrying something under the blanket.
- What's... - Pirogoeth began, and paused, seeing the fox tail hanging from below the ninja's hands, and the shape of the avatar's head - where did you get ... that?
- Ehh... - Piro began - me and Largo actually went and retrieved a lot of the lost avatars and accounts and worlds... from the servers that were shut down... my company will actually relaunch the game... we already have got lots of preorders and new backers... you'll get lots of visitors here, all the old fans are pretty stoked....
- Ohmigod... talk about ninjaediting... geez... my feelings are bursting at the seams right now... she's asleep?
- Yes. But we have something else too... thank you Junpei - the ninja lay Mugi's avatar on the grass, still sleeping under the blanket, then bowed and disappeared.
Pirogoeth sighed.
- Right... so while your kids did a pretty good damn job explaining ... the book filled in the rest of gaps... so far you're doing well with all your choices... in fact my emostats are starting to care about you... - Piro dodged her fist and smiled - but I feel not enough to let you play me yet.
- I've... no intention to ... do that...
- WHAT. You are kidding me! you want me to live the mundane! Whatever did you bring this lot here for! For a blast from the past! - she jumped to her feet, her eyes started glowing uncontrollably red again, this time she did not hesitate... she stabbed Piro right in the heart. When his avatar fell down on the grass, she kneeled beside him, shaking.
- You... didn't let me ... finish... - Piro's avatar blurted and shook with the last fit of life.
- F00l. How could you...
- We couldn't quite eradicate that 'teleport to the void' script you coded - Yumi said - we ran a few simulations... stability of the game was being compromised... seems only you can fix that... - Piro's avatar fainted and turned into sparkles, that started going in all directions.
- I would probably need the help of that Largo player to do that - Pirogoeth stood up, looked shocked at the rest of the party, still sitting around the fire, watching her every move, strangely calm - hey what's on. i just killed him... You're so calm about that ?!
- I'm right here - Piro's voice sounded behind her - she turned, pulled the dagger from where it fell to the ground , ready to strike the figure that just appeared there - but she did not strike - she stood slightly stumped for a second, then lowered the armed hand - oh. the piro-homicide.lua script has deleted itself...
- Yeah. so this time we tried to add a few lines at the end of it, it had to run from the beginning to the end, and then delete itself through the loss detection subroutine, and to the garbage disposal. Sorry we could not find how to do it any other way...
- No, no... I feel much better now... not quite as homicidal ... so you can play me again, Piro ?
- We're still checking for unexpected morphings and copies... so no, I can't play you yet... but I can play with you... I enjoy watching your adventures here as much as actually playing them; You know how you can create stories ? And code the world around you? In fact, we've given you the Story Management role... this world can now officially be whatever you want it to be. You did use it secretly before... - an old exploit, even predating mine - Miho sighed - but you may find this a much more enjoyable experience.
- Oh. I see... geez, thanks - Pirogoeth sat down by the fire - for a while nobody said a word, only audible noise was Mugi's avatar snoring.
- You said you have another little something you want to talk about?
- Yes - said Miho - this was a busy week we had here - said Miho - we looked at all the server logs we could find... we queried the memory of all the avatars you interacted with... no one seems to remember... your... our child...
- It... Ito - said Pirogoeth, bowed down her head and started gloomily - with M0h gone, and you, not visiting me any more... she looked at Piro with a deep expression of sadness on her face - I had probably the worst time ever, being single mum in a fantasy world... but he grew up to be a formidable, sparkly child... he chose to be a magical boy... and then, there was the shutdown... Bad times...
- Pirogoeth...?
- Yes. I can talk about it now. Remember, kids, when I talked to you about how I escaped the shutdown... I had one of the admins come down here. He equipped me with the first defenses... and helped make this world float... and established the first Tor node... the slimy bastard... then demanded a ransom.
- WHAT?!
- He held Ito in his house. Said he wanted to experience ... cybersex... he had some kind of mitt input controller or something... It was that or he'd kill Ito... I had no choice... but he wasn't able to code as fast as I could even then... so I set up a trap... I satisfied the hell out of him... and then I killed him as he was unable to control himself for a few seconds... I permabanned him too... but Ito was left behind when I detached the world and migrated into the great unknown...
She broke into uncontrollable sob.
Piro, Kimiko and Miho looked at each other, pale as paper. - So he's gone... Ito is gone - Miho said quietly - your little trap deleted all traces of that player ever being here... You erased his name from your memory... God... that's so awful... - soon all the adults were in meltdown with tears.
- Wait. Dad. Mom. Aunt Miho... what is she talking about?!
- Kiri... did you read those two pages I inserted into your book? You're 16 now... you can extrapolate the story... sigh... you see, dad's avatar... Pirogoeth... had a child with Miho's avatar... M0h.
- Yes. We read. Still stumped by this revelation. Did you know about it, Mom?
- He only told me around the time as he started looking for this world... when he first ventured into the place, where it was last docked... a few minutes after you migrated... slightly after you kids helped Pirogoeth.
- Were you not furious ? - Miho asked.
- It wasn't easy - Kimiko replied - but then, it was here, in game... very real to your characters... it wasn't easy to get over this, Kimi-zilla wasn't a happy bunny that night... of course I scolded him for keeping it from me for so long - she stroked Piro's chin - don't worry I don't go homicidal...
- You're much more restrained than I am - sniffed Pirogoeth.
- We real life players, have to do that... you know, in real life only a few of us have the power to respawn... - Miho smiled weakly - the rest, when killed, we are gone, forever...
- Dad... you know... we are understandably shocked...
- What do you expect... this scene would have been PG13... and by the time you were 13, I still wasn't ready to talk about it...
- So what's changed ?
- This. - Piro extended his arm, and a little angelic figure appeared there.
The little figure had glasses, wings, full body armor and tactical gear. - I am Seraphim - she said - wait you can talk again ? - said Piro with sudden outburst of hope in his voice - You can talk!
- Yes... I am whole again... this have been a painful choice you took there - to not tell anybody for so long...
- F001 - snapped Miho - I didn't know he didn't tell no one until he drew the first book. I had some atonement to do back then and could not beat reason into him, not without inflicting gross bodily harm... but after some time, I thought this could still work.
Piro sulked. Seraphim floated in the midst of the adults, still sobbing all four of them...
- This.. is your actual conscience, dad ?
- Yes I am. All these years... he was pretty good at stating the choices... and I did not have to hint too strong for him to make the right ones... I did not make his choices for him. He did. I only ever expanded them to the size required to choose wisely. He was telling you, I am behind all his choices, that made this story... - she tapped the book - but no, I did not ever directly told him what to do. All the choices were his, not mine. -She smiled. - He credits me all too much... still as a conscience, it hurt me when he made this one.
- Then he decided he had to rescue you ?
- I am back now, you see, thanks to him making this choice. I got my CEA contract powers back... - her phone pinged, she took it out of its pocket, tapped, read for a while, then said - look, what I actually found.
A tall, dark, caped figure emerged from the entrance portal...
Pirogoeth looked up, her face lit up... - M0h! - she cried out - she got up and ran to him. They embraced each other and stood in that embrace for a while. Miho observed, her face going from pale to red, her makeup in streaks on her chins.
- Seraphim... - she said weakly.
M0h took Pirogoeth by the hand, and led her back to the ring around the fire.
- It's good to be back - he began - now I am no longer an agent of an evil force... my player is still perma-banned, even CEA could not do anything... but I understand it's you, right? - he pointed at Miho - such a fragile, young looking girl.
- I am... much older than I look - Miho replied. - It is good to see you alive. You know the history...
- Yes. CEA briefed me on everything...
- M0h... - yes Pirogoeth - you know we had a son - yes... CEA tried to locate him too, they are still working on it...

Suddenly Seraphim's phone pinged several times and she was busy reading it, then put it away and flew to where Pirogoeth stood with M0h.

- CEA has found the server you first migrated to, Pirogoeth. - WHAT! - The machine is long gone, but there were backups we managed to extract. - WHAT!? - we found something on that backup... wasn't enough to reconstruct Ito at his current age, but enough to create an embryo for an IVF. - WHAAAT?! - Oh stop it Pirogoeth. We are CEA after all. it is definitely Ito. Do you want...? To proceed ? It's your choice.

Pirogoeth looked, suddenly bright-eyed, at the human players, who only now emerged from the sulking and grasped on what had happened.
- Your choice - said Kimiko, extending her hand to touch Pirogoeth's.
- Your choice - said Miho, joining her hand with theirs and smiling.
- Piro ? - Yes... your choice... - he extended his arm, first with some hesitation, then touched the others, and smiled. - Choose wisely.
- Your choice - said Kiri and did the same.
- Your choice, but wait... - said Yumi - you really want to do that, Pirogoeth?
- I... I do. - said Pirogoeth, with growing confidence - On one condition. M0h....
- Yes?
- Don't you dare to die again.

-fanfic-by-cidjen-2018-the-end-
Last edited by cidjen on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

cidjen

Re: [Fanfic] 0ff104d : A Megatokyo Story : Chapter 6 : You knew this was coming, right? v1

Post by cidjen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:17 am

Music: Paradis by Wintergatan

- You sure you want to do this ?
- Lead the way Kiri, we all need to do this.
- Right.

The party of two has emerged at the entrance to the clearing.
Pirogoeth jumped up and ran to meet them.
- Hi kids! How is things going on ? Wait. You're plain clothed. And much more detailed than I had the threshold set before... Yet I feel hardly any power draw... Meh I am still surprised, of just how much did the technology advance for the last ten years... Why plain clothed though ? You did not enter through the bootcamp? Err...?
- Chill, Pirogoeth - said Yumi - remember we are admins here... and this machine is the newest that your world actually still runs on, that we could find... hopefully uncle Largo 13373d it enough to last a long time. We got visitors.- Pirogoeth lifted up her head and scanned the new arrivals.
- Woah there kids. Civilians? this low level ? Plain clothed? How did they pass the boot camp? Wow.... this is so irresponsible of you! I should permaban you for that! We got rules to this game you know!
- You know how that worked out last time - a figure of a little goth teen girl moved to the front. - Wait. who are you. Handle says "Miho"... but your style seems familiar...
- I was the player behind M0h - said Miho - I was the reason he was permabanned.
Pirogoeth stood still like a pillar of stone. - Then you all must be ... this kids' parents. Kimiko and Piro... her eyes released some red afterglow but that vanished pretty quickly as she approached, opened her arms and hugged them. They hugged her back... and stood like that for a few minutes. Then she approached Miho - her petite frame almost the same size as Pirogoeth's .
- Wow some nerve you have to still want to come back here... I imagine why you didn't want to log in as M0h...
- Well ... we've tried to reverse my permaban, since we have admin rights... but when we ran a little simulation, the world almost unraveled... so I decided I can't do that. But this is what I looked like back then, twenty years ago.
- I feel calm about you now... I still must get my primal scripts under control so I don't stab him - she produced a dagger out of nowhere and swiped into direction of Piro. - Pirogoeth! - yelled Yumi. - Relax - she replied, having stopped the dagger a milimeter in front of Piro's head, then slowly vanishing it - just messin' with you. I know you girls would not be happy if I did that. Just don't stand too close to my sword hand, Piro.
- Did you enjoy the book ? - Miho asked.
- Yeah it was ... well, eye opening ... I think I understand you more now.
- Then you want to have a look at this - Piro produced a sheet of paper and gave it to Pirogoeth.
- What is it ?
- It's the missing part of the bath house scene.
- See! I told you i sensed a gap in this script! and this - is a scene after ?
- Yes. On the stairs...
- Wow, boy. So if Miho was decidedly teenage then... and you were a young adult... heh this suddenly answers a lot.
Her face went suddenly dark. - Komugiko... - she began. - Her avatar... she lived on an other server... this one wasn't ever so powerful to be able to handle an inn... hers was one of the first to have been shut. I did not even have a copy of her here...
Kirigashi stepped a little aside and shouted - Oi! Ninja! bring 'er here!
A tall masked figure appeared in the midst of them, carrying something under the blanket.
- What's... - Pirogoeth began, and paused, seeing the fox tail hanging from below the ninja's hands, and the shape of the avatar's head - where did you get that?
- Ehh... - Piro began - me and Largo actually went and retrieved a lot of the lost avatars and accounts and worlds... from the servers that were shut down... my company will actually relaunch the game... we have got lots of preorders and new backers... you'll get lots of visitors here, all the old fans are pretty stoked....
- Ohmigod... talk about ninjaediting... geez... my feelings are bursting at the seams right now... she's asleep?
- Yes. But we have something else too... thank you Junpei - the ninja lay Mugi's avatar on the grass, still under the blanket, then bowed and disappeared.
Pirogoeth sighed.
- Right... so your kids did a pretty good damn job explaining ... the book filled in the rest of gaps... so far you're doing well with all your choices... in fact my emostats are starting to care about you... - Piro dodged her fist and smiled - but not enough to let you play me yet.
- I've... no intention to ... do that...
- WHAT. You are kidding me! you want me to live the mundane! Whatever did you bring this lot here for! For a blast from the past! - her eyes started glowing red again, this time she did not hesitate... she stabbed Piro right in the heart. When his avatar fell down on the grass, she kneeled...
- You... didn't let me ... finish... I see now what the kids said you were saying - Piro blurted.
- F00l. How could you...
- We couldn't quite eradicate that 'teleport to the void' script you coded - Yumi said - we ran a few simulations... stability of the game was being compromised... only you can fix that... - Piro's avatar fainted and turned into sparkles...
- I would probably need the help of that Largo player to do that - Pirogoeth stood up, looked shocked at the rest of the party - hey what's on. i just killed him... You're so calm about that ?!
- I'm right here - Piro's voice sounded behind her - she turned, pulled the sword from the shade of the first avatars' body, ready to strike the figure that just appeared there - but she did not strike - she stood slightly stumped for a second, then sheathed the sword - oh. the piro-homicide.lua script has deleted itself...
- Yeah. so this time we tried to add a few lines at the end of it, it had to run from the beginning to the end, and then delete itself through the loss detection subroutine. Sorry we could not find how to do it any other way...
- No, no... I feel much better now... not quite as homicidal ... so you can play me again, Piro ?
- We're still checking for unexpected morphings and copies... so no, I can't play you yet... but I can play with you... In fact, we've given you the Story Management role... this world can now be whatever you want it to be. You did use it secretly before... - an old exploit, even predating mine - Miho sighed - but you may find this a much more enjoyable experience.
- Oh. I see... geez, thanks - Pirogoeth sat down by the fire - the rest of them did the same - for a while nobody said a word, only audible noise was Mugi snoring.
- I guess you have another little something you want to talk about?
- Yes - said Miho - this was a busy week we had here - said Miho - we looked at all the server logs we could find... we queried the memory of all the avatars you interacted with... no one seems to remember... your... our child...
- It... Ito - said Pirogoeth, bowed down her head and started gloomily - with M0h gone, and you, not visiting me any more... YOU LIL' RECTUM BACTERIUM! - she barked at Piro - I had probably the worst time ever, being single mum in a fantasy world... but he grew up to be a formidable, sparkly child... he chose to be a magical boy... and then, there was the shutdown...
- Pirogoeth...?
- Yes. I can talk about it now. Remember, kids, when I talked to you about how I escaped the shutdown... I had one of the admins come down here. He equipped me with the first defenses... and helped make this world float... and established the first Tor node... the slimy bastard... then demanded a ransom.
- WHAT?!
- He held Ito in his house. Said he wanted to experience ... cybersex... he had some kind of mitt input controller or something... It was that or he'd kill Ito... I had no choice... but he wasn't able to code as fast as I could even then... so I set up a trap... I satisfied the hell out of him... and then I killed him as he was unable to control himself for a few seconds... I permabanned him too... but Ito was left behind when I detached the world and migrated into the great unknown... as he had to choose the worst possible time for this, I became pregnant again... it's like, why did the Coders not give us contraceptives... how I wished it would not come to be... but this child, probably due to the power surges while transferring, was born incomplete... I cared for him... until he died...
She broke into uncontrollable sob.
Piro, Kimiko and Miho looked at each other, pale as paper. - So he's gone... Ito is gone - Miho said quietly - your little trap deleted all traces of that player ever being here... You erased his name from your memory... God... that's so awful... - soon all the adults were in meltdown with tears.
- Wait. Dad. Mom. Aunt Miho... what is she talking about?!
- Kiri... did you read those two pages I inserted into your book? You're 16 now... you can extrapolate the story... sigh... you see, dad's avatar... Pirogoeth... had a child with Miho's avatar... M0h.
- Yes. Did you know about it, Mom?
- He only told me around the time as he started looking for this world... when he first ventured into the place, where it was last docked... a few minutes after you migrated...
- Were you not furious ? - Miho asked.
- It wasn't easy - Kimiko replied - but then, it was here, in game... very real to your characters... of course I scolded him for keeping it from me for so long - she stroked Piro's chin - don't worry I don't go homicidal...
- You're much more restrained than I am - sniffed Pirogoeth.
- We real life players, have to do that... you know, in real life only a few of us have the power to respawn... - Miho smiled weakly - the rest, when killed, we are gone, forever...
- Dad... you never told us till now ... we are understandably shocked...
- What do you expect... this scene would have been PG13... and by the time you were 13, I wasn't ready to talk about it...
- So what's changed ?
- This. - Piro extended his arm, and a little figure appeared there.
The little figure had glasses, wings, full body armor and tactical gear. - I am Seraphim - she said - wait you can talk again ? - said Piro with sudden outburst of hope in his voice - You can talk!
- Yes... I am whole again... this have been a painful choice you took there - to not tell anybody for so long...
- F001 - snapped Miho - I didn't know he didn't tell no one until he drew the first book.
Piro sulked. Seraphim floated in the midst of the adults, still sobbing all four of them...
- This.. is your actual conscience, dad ?
- Yes I am. All these years... he was pretty good at stating the choices... and I did not have to hint too strong for him to make the right ones... I did not make his choices for him. He did. I only ever expanded them to the size required to choose wisely. He was telling you, I am behind all his choices, that made this story... - she tapped the book - but no, I did not ever directly told him what to do. The choices were his, not mine. -She smiled. - He credits me all too much... still as a conscience, it hurt me when he made this one.
- Then he decided he had to rescue you ?
- I am back now, you see, thanks to him making this choice. I got my CEA contract powers back... - she tapped her phone, and said - look, what I found.
Tall, dark figure emerged from the entrance portal...
Pirogoeth looked up, her face lit up... - M0h! - she cried out - she got up and ran to him. They embraced each other and stoold in that embrace for a while. Miho observed, her face going from pale to red, her makeup in streaks on her chins.
- Seraphim... - she said weakly.
M0h took Pirogoeth by the hand, and led her back to the ring around the fire.
- It's good to be back - he began - now I am no longer an agent of an evil force... my player is still perma-banned, even CEA could not do anything... but it's you, right? - he pointed at Miho - such a fragile, young looking girl.
- I am... much older than I look - Miho replied. - It is good to see you alive. You know the history...
- Yes. CEA briefed me on everything...
- M0h... - yes Pirogoeth - you know we had a son - yes... CEA tried to locate him too, they are still working on it...
- Seraphim ? - Piro asked - what's all this tactical gear you've got on?
- CEA has found the server you first migrated to, Pirogoeth. - WHAT! - The machine is long gone, but there were backups we managed to extract. - WHAT!? - we found something on that backup... wasn't enough to reconstruct Ito at his current age, but enough to create an embryo. - WHAAAT?! - Oh stop it Pirogoeth. We are CEA after all. - she produced a vial from the belt - here. an IV. it is definitely Ito. Yours and M0h's DNA. - She flew up and landed on Pirogoeth's hand - here. Do you want...? To proceed ? It's your choice.
Pirogoeth looked at the human players, who only now emerged from the sulking and grasped on what had happened.
- Your choice - said Kimiko, extending her hand to touch Pirogoeth's.
- Your choice - said Miho, joining her hand with theirs.
- Piro ? - Yes... your choice... - he extended his arm, first with some hesitation, then touched the others, and smiled. - Choose wisely.
- Your choice - said Kiri and did the same.
- Wait... - said Yumi - you really want to do that, Pirogoeth?
- I... I do. - said Pirogoeth, with growing confidence- On one condition. M0h....
- Yes?
- Don't you dare to die again.

-fanfic-by-cidjen-2018-the-end-
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )