Anime Tunes

Murren

Re: Anime Tunes

Post by Murren » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:49 am

Here's a show and OP I just found; I think the song is very good, but I think the OP (video-wise) is gold; I think it's just cute and perfect. Actually, the OP gave me such high expectations for the show, that the show didn't quite live up to them! But the show is still cute and I enjoy it.

Minami-ke OP

Edit: this Minami-ke OP (both musically and video-wise) reminded me of the OP to Love Lab. (Love Lab ended up being pretty high on my all-time favorites list, so maybe that's why I had such high expectations for Minami-ke).

Love Lab OP

Which reminds me, the OP to Love Lab sounds and looks like one of the Kiniro Mosaic OPs, but that could lead to a never-ending list of OPs that sound like other OPs... lol

Eraden

Re: Anime Tunes

Post by Eraden » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:31 pm

Yl33 D4 N00b wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:04 pm
Eraden wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:32 pm
One of the best tunes I have ever heard was the main theme for one of the best Sci Fi anime that I have ever seen. The name of the show is "Freedom" and if you have not had a chance to watch it, I strongly suggest you give it a whirl. In my opinion the three best Sci Fi anime of all time are "Cowboy Bebop", "Planetes" and "Freedom". Two of those have some of the best music ever heard in anime. Hmmm, coincidence....I think not!
Is this it?

Utada Hikaru - This is love

Hi, Strela_1! I have not seen any of those shows, but the tunes are good!
OH GOD! Why did I click on that link! Yes, that is the theme song for "Freedom" and lord it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it!

Thanks by the way. I've bookmarked that in my songs list. Oh the memories.........