[1567] "that explains a few things"

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

Rapierman

Re: [1567] "that explains a few things"

Post by Rapierman » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:42 pm

I'm not completely convinced that Largo is "whipped", but he, Miho and Erika will have to come to an understanding in order to pull this off.

Place your bets, people.
The Rapierman: Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

BetaCygnus

Post by BetaCygnus » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:55 pm
I'm very sorry that the situation I described applies to your something in your own life, BetaCygnus. I do hope that you can resolve whatever is happening.
Thanks, Invisigoth! =)
Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:55 pm
I suspect that Erika acting on behalf of Moeko and bearing the wand is practically an unstoppable force and Miho knows that she'll have to ride this one out while if at all possible refraining from getting Erika or Largo killed in the process.
Would you think Miho to be capable of really hurting Erika while the latter is "channeling" Moeko?
According to what I understand of the background stories so far, they both wield quite formidable powers… If Eriko/Moeka is going to try and help Miho I’m guessing that’ll end up in some sort of showdown, depending on Miho’s willingness to accept that ‘help’…
I know. I’m not saying anything new. =D
Just my thoughts after this present comic… and Rapierman’s above call for bets.
— Member № 48735 · February 13, 2006 —

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:06 pm

I know nothing of any possible shounen or shoujo routes, but knowing what we know of what Miho wanted to do ( get to the Foxhole and talk with Piro ), prolonged conversation with Erika is probably not what Miho wants. Also the little fox girl, she needs to go to her mum for something.
And it was pretty urgent. Largo probably wants to stop Mini from going near Piro and Kimi, and for all the power she has now, Erika is just connecting the dots so far.

So unless Erika's proposal is really interesting, all she'll get will be annoyed looks and two chaotic familiars causing ruckus.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

maldrul

Post by maldrul » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 pm

Kimiko has exhibited her power of persuasion over Largo. But in this case, Erika may need to defeat Miho in some type of battle in order to win her over.

Of course, Miho may choose to find someone else to fight for her