[1527] Nature of the relationship

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

cidjen

Re: [1527] Nature of the relationship

Post by cidjen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:18 am

maldrul wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Does anybody else notice ninjagrrl brushing back a tear in panel 7 at hearing Yaku explain "the nature of the relationship between your mother and the young man who brought you here"?

Sad tear because ninja aren't allowed to fraternize with kitsune?

Happy tear to hear that her grandson is finally showing an interest in the opposite sex?

Other reason?

Let the wild speculation begin! :D
Young member of the family cluster (sister but not necessarily directly related) shedding a *tear* on thought of finally becoming the top of the pile when that stupid Junpei gets banned for abandoning the Ninja Way?

*ninjaedit*
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

iffy

Post by iffy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:13 am

maldrul wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:13 pm
um, I think yer account was hijacked again, iffy ;>
:o My longer post was earlier ;)
Does anybody else notice {the ninja} brushing back a tear in panel 7
Looked like she was being guarded or cryptic or thoughtful. I see. Ninja-y.

garapagosu

Post by garapagosu » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 am

Kitty Miho instantly makes me think of Hayama from Kodocha doing his leopard thing.

Panel 7 seems more of a finger scratch near the cheek when people are thinking about something when they make statements like "I see..."

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:43 pm

Does anyone else think that Yakugashi is giving up way too much information to Nabiki?

Miho, this is foolish and selfish, and will not go well....unless you get there and trip over Ping, and you both spend the next comic or two yelling at each other while P+K watch. That would be amusing.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 am

Mmmmm
the encounter between Ping and Miho could become pretty intense...

I mean, you know, Ping just saw Miho escape into and beyond the weird crowd, and not stopping even though the heartbroken robot called out and sought after her... and ended up crying (and changing her appearance as well as 'something else') as a response to having her heart broken again, after being told to let go. So there was the emotional purge, but is the emotional damage really healed ? Ping has a new friend now, she wants to protect Junko (from herself...) but the damage taken from Miho could be much more latent ...

Especially if The Robot senses how tired and battered Miho is, may jump to conclusions of who did that to her.

And if Miho lets slip something about seeing to Piro and Kimiko...
I mean, Miho could... TOTALLY let something like that slip! to get the desired effect in hope of Kimiko to get 'mangled' by The Robot!

Oh dear, Largo will have to go for his 'cool thing' again and Erika would need to use the onboard weapon systems... Or Kimiko will finally show us the Zilla power. As well as much damage to urban area.

Not sure if I like what I'm imagining to happen next ...

Ping mangles Kimiko so much, that Kimiko ends up in a hospital hanging by a thread
Piro blames Miho for this and tells Miho to get lost in such manner, that she becomes emotionally mangled and hurting forever (since she can't die any more) - too much even for Piro's fans to handle (hence the 'we won't like Piro when this is all over' bit)
Game production schedule slips, because the lead actress fights for her life pretty long and potential lead artist has no life apart from working at the shop and the hospital bed
The Game never gets finished
Sega goes out of business (well that much we know did happen)

projecting what I don't want to happen :) pretty please
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Rapierman

Post by Rapierman » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 pm

maldrul wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 pm
Invisigoth wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:49 pm
Hmm a chink is Yaku's armor, she doesn't realize that Miho is quite capable of transporting her anywhere if she can show Miho where "there" is...and you just can't call a Ninja on command.....
Yaku can't
Actually, she can. She just needs to remember to be specific when in Ninja HQ.
The Rapierman: Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

iffy

Post by iffy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:56 am

Yaku did call and Junpei did arrive, but that was at hospital and before, when it seemed to fit better. Here, if you've got a ninja already (whoever and however old Enjii actually is) and Miho (if she still has powers) is also with you, what else would you need. Assuming anyone really wants to or needs to go anywhere. Either way Junpei is busy, and Yaku doesn't really have any more leverage even if he wasn't.

It seems Miho is maybe only talking about going to where Piro is because of who she is with and what they want. Or it might be just as much about Ping, or even Yaku's relatives, as it is about Piro. Or Kimiko. Then again, depending on when these three go and where they end up, perhaps it's all about something entirely different. It's not surprising though that Miho would say she doesn't know what she wants to talk about given the circumstances. Especially considering her history of not being detailed or specific about anything. Does she have something in mind.

It does seem potentially Miho is winging it and making spur of the moment decisions based upon guesses, that there is a lack of information and no plan. That it will just be whatever turns out happening. That's cool too.