[1522] a little different

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

Invisigoth

Re: [1522] a little different

Post by Invisigoth » Wed May 02, 2018 3:29 pm

I'd like to point out that if he indeed realizes that Ping is a gynoid and not a high school student that any laws that apply will be for robots and other synthetic entities and not the laws that apply to human minors.

Iceman

Post by Iceman » Wed May 02, 2018 4:44 pm

I might not be going out too much on a limb but here's my prediction:

This is Junko's most favorite client because she has father issues (her current father is terrible) and he treats her like a real daughter. Maybe Junkos a little more fond of him than that, but he won't be reciprocating. He's a good guy. Creator of Ping seems likely too. Dialog makes him sound intelligent and knows the EDS is fond of pie. So Junko wants a father figure out of this guy, and this is also Ping's actual father.

Yl33 D4 N00b

Post by Yl33 D4 N00b » Wed May 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Just wondering how all this will connect to the main story, or if this is just a side story.......

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Wed May 02, 2018 11:43 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 3:29 pm
I'd like to point out that if he indeed realizes that Ping is a gynoid and not a high school student that any laws that apply will be for robots and other synthetic entities and not the laws that apply to human minors.
That would be the realization that made me delete my first post and go 'Ack' instead. The vibe I get from this guy is 'curious scientist', not 'controlling psycho', but if he's sufficiently curious that he's willing to dismantle Ping it's actually worse. Because the punishment will be trivial, and thus, not inhibiting.

Sackett

Post by Sackett » Wed May 02, 2018 11:47 pm

Okay, let's look at the possibilities here:

Scenario 1: The man is one of Junko's clients, one that she actually likes, and he is fooled by Ping and thinks this really is Junko.

Scenario 2: The man is one of Junko's clients, one that she actually likes, and he is not fooled by Ping, but thinks this is girl is interesting and so decides to play along.

The above scenarios are the only ones that are only dependent on information we already have. They could also come in two variations, either Junko is right about this man and he isn't a creep but is just indulging a young girl in a crush that she has; or Junko is wrong and he is a creep just better at hiding it than the others.

Other scenarios require making assumptions that are not in evidence:

Scenario 3: The man is one of Junko's father's co-workers/acquaintances and so knows about character analogs and P2 accessories.

The above scenario wouldn't be a too surprising reveal, as it would explain how Junko met this man. So maybe.

Scenario 4: The man just happens to be someone in the know about P2 accessories and that's why he is playing along.

Possible though not that interesting a reveal. Maybe if he works for Dom or something to give it a tie back somewhere.

Scenario 5: The man just happens to be Ping's lead developer, blah blah blah, etc.

This seems a rather extreme reveal. Why would Junko just happen to be "dating" Ping's lead developer. And if she was, why would she not have said something to Ping about it earlier?

Scenario 6: The man just happens to be Ping's lead developer, and he arranged this meeting via Junko.

This just doesn't match with what we have seen. It would also suggest that Junko is deceiving Ping, and that doesn't fit with their relationship, or Junko's motivations.

Scenario 7: Some other reveal that we haven't thought of.

Once you open the door to anything that doesn't have any support in comic, then there are a lot of possibilities.

My guess is that it's one of the first 3 scenarios.

Sackett

Post by Sackett » Thu May 03, 2018 12:02 am

darrin wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 5:03 pm
Sackett wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 pm
Isn't this Junko's guy and Ping just hijacked their meeting?

Ping is pretending to be Junko.
Well, yes. The questions at the moment though are just what implications of "guy" are in play here, and whether or not this guy has actually "bought" Ping's highjacking and pretending. It's certainly possible (arguably the simplest and most likely possibility) this is just another EK client, and Fred is taking time amongst all the other plot chaos-ity going on right now to stop and re-focus on that aspect of Junko's character. I just have a sneaking suspicion (and seem not to have been the only one) this guy might actually be involved in "larger" [1] not-yet-resolved plot issues e.g. Miho or (much more likely I think) Ping.

It is probably the crazy rescripter that still lurks within me, but the more I look at the first few panels of this, the more I hear an internal monologue:
<panel 2> What's with the goofy earblade earrings? Hey, I MADE those earblades!
<panel 3> Bitch stole mah earblades...
<panel 4> Oh, that's no bitch, that's my Ping!

[1] Cue "there are no larger vs smaller plot points, there are no major or minor characters, they're all major characters to themselves with large plot points in their lives." Yes, yes, but you gotta rank by something, for convenience if nothing else. By "larger" read only "currently having a larger number of exposed but as yet unresolved plot threads" without any claim of "importance" attached (let alone predictions regarding future plot emphasis).

EDIT:
Oh snap I just saw another one. Ping playfully calls him "old man", presumably mostly literally if a bit teasing. He reacts to this with mild shock, and then says it's "remarkable" she would call him that.

I'm not sure if there is a Japanese expression that works like English "old man" to also have the meaning of father/dad, but if so, and if he is someone directly involved with Ping's creation, that would certainly explain his reaction to that phrase. 8-)
Well... yes, much like in English "old man" in Japanese can mean "father" (rude) or "grandfather" (familiar/intimate), or boss (rude). Note that some of these are different words in Japanese.

However, that is not what the context suggests. I bet she used "ji-san," which for a grandfather would be an intimate term used by an actual grandchild or a close family friend, but in context is a semi-rude and/or playful term of derision for the man in question.

I would assume that the man's reaction was due to him not expecting such a comment from Junko. Remember Junko thinks of this guy as mature and polite, and not like the other creeps, so she would likely try to act more prim and proper around him.
maldrul wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:03 pm

The man was reacting to the whole 'emulation of Junko' vibe that Ping presented (sly eyes and smirk as well as the 'old man' reference). It surprised him that Ping was able to do that so well. Remember that he has dated Junko before so he knows where she picked that up. Tsubasa had explained that Ping's personality was supposed to become an amalgamation of all the characters that she played on the PS4, but emulating a real person seems to be beyond her original programming.
Maybe, or maybe Ping was acting the way she though Junko would act (and probably does with some of her clients) but not how Junko acts with this specific client. So if the man actually is fooled into thinking this is Junko (not an impossibility in Megatokyo), then maybe his surprise is because this is not how Junko acts around him.

Also, if Ping was intended to "help geeks get girlfriends," then I would not be at all surprised if she has an advanced mode that allows her to mimic a "real girl" that the geek is trying to date.

darrin

Post by darrin » Thu May 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Sackett wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:47 pm
Okay, let's look at the possibilities here:
Excellent post, that's the sort of let's-consider-all-the-alternatives thinking I tend to try to push (despite it usually just making me annoying :oops:) So please consider the following as minor nits not intended to diminish the thumbs-up I am feeling towards it.
Scenario 1: The man is one of Junko's clients, one that she actually likes, and he is fooled by Ping and thinks this really is Junko.

Scenario 2: The man is one of Junko's clients, one that she actually likes, and he is not fooled by Ping, but thinks this is girl is interesting and so decides to play along.

The above scenarios are the only ones that are only dependent on information we already have.
Technically we don't yet have explicit confirmation he's a client. In 1507, Junko says "stupid lover" before she reads the notification.
She refers to the plan to "get together" which is ambiguous enough to include either an enjo kosai session or a completely platonic meeting for other (legitimate) purposes. In 1508 Ping asks if she is meeting a "stupid lover"; Junko responds only "He's not stupid." This could apply to either him indeed being a client, and Junko is correcting the "stupid" part; or it could unpack to "[He's not a client either, but I don't really care about that part relative to assuring you that] He's not stupid." That does assume that Junko doesn't particularly care who Ping thinks her clients are, but that doesn't seem like too big a stretch. (She did freak out when Largo found out, but that was more because of his official capacity as sensei to potentially get her in trouble.)
Why would Junko just happen to be "dating" Ping's lead developer.
If I may be allowed to substitute the (hypothesis-neutral :lol:) phrase 'meeting with' for 'dating', then, for my money, this is pretty much the main point why I suspect this is not an enjo kosai client, and whatever meetings he and Junko have had so far have not been dating. Yes, that does require assuming he knows something about Ping (how much is yet to be determined). But the alternative is assuming he is oblivious enough that a much, er, fuller-figured girl than Junko, sporting earblades and one of the freakiest cases of heterochromia on record (they are literally changing intensity if not color from panel to panel :shock:) is passing as Junko for him, so oblivious that Largo could have shown up sporting one of Yanagisawa's mops on his head and passed equally well for Junko. If he does recognize Ping in any capacity, then her presence is certainly "an unexpected surprise", but not one that has passed undetected.

Under that assumption (he knows something about Ping), then under the EK hypothesis, Junko has this client that she's meeting now (for reasons that have nothing to do with Ping) AND he happens to know something about Ping (unrelated to his dating Junko). Under the not-EK hypothesis, him knowing something about Ping is the reason Junko wants to meet with him in the first place; there's no "coincidence", and only one thing to explain (not 2 independent ones). (I said in my first post that my guess is Junko is trying to find out more about Ping, has posted inquiries about this in some form (forum? :P) or other, and this guy has responded to those inquiries, hopefully as an anti-Ed rather than Yet Another Ed :shock:. But one could imagine a variety of scenarios that map roughly to the same end results, I don't think speculation on the specific details is worth too much just yet.)
And if she was, why would she not have said something to Ping about it earlier?
"I have been increasingly curious about you since meeting you, and in particular since finding out you're a robot. I would really like to learn more about your origin and design but realize this could end up posing big problems for you depending on what I find out. Oh but I'm not like my mom and still do want to be friends with you."

:roll: Junko might be a bit hesitant to reveal all this just yet (if ever), just as if she were planning on digging through someone's medical records (even if she thought she had the best intentions and at least some kind of justification) she might not want to announce that openly at first. Presumably if she finds out something negative about Ping she can keep it under wraps, or if something positive she can then choose to share it with Ping.

Is that what Junko would do? Can't claim for sure of course. She does seem to enjoy her role as class president, but she has been shown to be a bit selective in enforcing it. (She went along with the other girls when they insisted on confronting Ping, but more to try to keep those girls from getting too out of hand. She was much more relaxed about it when it was just Ping and her without the other girls around.) So it seems plausible to me, not obviously in contradiction with what we've seen of her so far.
Last edited by darrin on Thu May 03, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Avatar by Broken, I changed the book
My rescripts, now with little bits of commentary for each one

iffy

Post by iffy » Thu May 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 3:29 pm
Unless MT laws do something like consider game accessories as human minors. Regardless of what he realizes or doesn't.

We might could look at Ed's attempt to destroy Ping when she was with Yuki, both the destruction and the context of entertaining collateral damage, to get an idea. Yet we still wouldn't know what laws apply to him to be breaking or not. Apparently though laws don't much or at all apply to such as Sony Enforcement Division, entities on missions; if the many types of weapons and the many blowing things up are any indication. Really, not much help there.

Whoever this guy meeting Junko/Ping is, and whatever he thinks, might not be the determining factor of what is or isn't legal about it all. If he thinks she's {illegal thing} but she is {legal thing} that is likely a crime, but maybe it's the opposite way he thinks she's okay, or due diligence and intent (or lack thereof) are mitigating factors should there be other crime(s) being committed. (If only we had somebody licensed to practice law in Megatokyo to ask what might apply here.... : ) Although it may have no bearing on these sorts of questions, we're also assuming that SEVS are actually supposed to be game accessories, and that this advanced AI cyborg (apparently) is actually a SEVS.

Sackett wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:47 pm
Okay, let's look at the possibilities here: { 1 A client Junko likes, fooled by Ping. 2 A client Junko likes, not fooled by Ping (but not knowing who she is). 3 Nintendo or other game company guy, aware of Analogues and SEVS. 4 Otherwise person, but aware of SEVS. 5 Seeing Junko, and happens to be designer of SEVS, 6 Designer of SEVS, specifically has Junko get him to Ping. 7 Other thing not listed anywhere }
Regardless of who he actually is or turns out to be, or how long he's known Junko and in what capacity, there is circumstance (even if largely imaginary), and even clues. There is Junko being flustered about somebody she might idolize (rather than just some client, or some guy she casually knows or searched out to get SEVS-info), Ping's quick action and strange action to substitute herself for Junko (and with Junko's phone and at a new location), the rather odd behavior of this guy (generally or in reaction to Ping's apparent horribly inept attempt at being seductive) and the meeting capped by the probably-rather-unlikely-to-be-coincidence suggestion about pie.

Putting it all together, the scenario appears somebody Junko knows somewhat well and maybe not in a dating older men sort of situation, with something abnormal going on with the way Ping reacts to the situation and phone communications, and then meets with somebody who seems to know who she is or might be. We could probably whittle down the possibilities to less than seven. Yet the specifics and reasons are really sketchy, so we could probably increase that number as well with all sorts of variations. That he created Ping (something like was involved in leading some cyborg Analogue replacement project for whoever controlled the project's creation) does seem a stretch though. As it's a guess that he has been trying to locate and meet Ping and took contacting her through his friend's phone as a latch ditch effort. That he's involved in trying to save Miho would also be a guess, but a more far-fetched and conspiracy theory one.

Still, it does seem likely something behind the scenes is going on somehow, but those variations seem too many to specify what and how it's where behind which scenes. All we know is what is seen; Junko flustered, Ping substitutes, he doesn't seem too surprised by anything, and he and she seem to be going to get her favorite sort of food.

What if anything that might have to do with everything else is unknown, but it would seem it might connect somehow. To switch to it while Miho is telling the kids 'yes we will go talk to Piro' maybe no direct link to that specifically. Yet we do have (at least) that unresolved suggestion by Miho in 1352 that Ping absorbed far more than just some behavior patterns of a character.
Sackett wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:02 am
So if the man actually is fooled into thinking this is Junko (not an impossibility in Megatokyo), then maybe his surprise is because this is not how Junko acts around him.
Seems somewhat overly calm about it though, perhaps?
Also, if Ping was intended to "help geeks get girlfriends," then I would not be at all surprised if she has an advanced mode that allows her to mimic a "real girl" that the geek is trying to date.
Supposedly originally to make games seem more real for their players, and potentially to take care of the users, and even to create an entirely new lifelike game by amalgamating charcaters. Yet since then, she has been extensively modified, both externally and internally, from her original alleged purposes.

Hardware modifications, translation routines, electrical interference, dreams, purge utilities, games and context switching, hanging around Largo/Piro/Miho/Junko, shifting features around. Could these processes even be something somewhat akin to how Analogues are able to create many compelling stories that seem new and are not discernible from reality. Seems such things might also go towards helping explain incongruities, wisdom and age and knowledge and indestructibility and lack of ability to know the difference yourself. Maybe even how somebody takes over all the emotional subroutines. Which is all merely random inane guesswork of course.

Whatever else, in many ways this Ping is not anything like the one we met in 106 or saw initially operate in the first couple of chapters. So apparently what she was supposed to be isn't any longer what she is.

Lingman

Post by Lingman » Thu May 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Assuming that this is Ping's creator, and that he had been dating Junko for a while, I find myself wondering how much of Junko he had put into Ping...

And if anyone knows the Konami code for unlocking Ping, it's gonna be him. I'm betting it's gonna be a particular flavor of pie that normal people wouldn't order... Which leads me to wonder if she's actually already been unlocked by the pie she got from Miho. (Doing so deliberately seems like the type of thing Miho back then would have done...)

With that in mind, and knowing that she's supposed to be a pure model, if he doesn't try unlock her, and then he rejects the advances that she thinks are appropriate for Junko, not knowing she's already unlocked, is that going to trigger her rejection protocols again?

Can't wait for the next one...

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Thu May 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Lingman wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:02 pm
Assuming that this is Ping's creator, and that he had been dating Junko for a while, I find myself wondering how much of Junko he had put into Ping...
Or how much he has put into...
ew
Just gave myself the douche chills.
Last edited by Teddy-Werebear on Thu May 03, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Fri May 04, 2018 5:45 am

hmph. guess the victory spell on @iffy did not last long ;)
----
So this 'fatherly' figure... he's got a ring (btw! visible on panel 7 and 8 but not on panel 2 ?.... @piro ! :) ) on the left hand index finger.
Not sure how that represents his marital status... Maybe he's just alone and lonely. He did not shave for a few days.

Junko said he's different than the other 'stupid lovers'. So maybe not doing it for the 'middle age crisis aversion' purposes, but getting some 'genuine therapy' for his loneliness.

Maybe he genuinely wants someone to accompany him, to not be alone. As opposed to other 'stupid lovers' who just want to drool over young bodies.

Panel 1 - what kind of a phone is this ...? Looks more like HTC or Samsung of a few years back. But then this is Japan, so what do I know.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Fri May 04, 2018 6:29 am

Okay, going to bend the fourth wall a little here.

We don't know anything about this guy directly, which is making everyone speculate wildly. Given the setting, some of the speculation is darker than normal. However, I can't imagine Piro taking the comic anywhere near that direction. We're 1500 episodes in and we can't actually say for sure that anyone in the cast has done more than kiss since the comic started. Therefore, I think we can set aside any idea that the "old man" has anything more nefarious in mind than downloading Ping's current configuration and log files.

As supporting evidence, consider that everything Junko has to say about him - "Intelligent, mature, older gentleman" - is positive. She is almost universally an excellent judge of character. The only exceptions to this are things outside her experience - for example Ping, before Junko is introduced to the weirdness of greater Megatokyo - and when she thinks a guy is taking advantage - l33t guy in the arcade while she's playing Largo. Older guys are pretty much her specialty, so if he had some ulterior motive she would probably sense something was up.

Note that this doesn't mean that Junko is actually safe. Ed's still hunting her, and if this guy does work for Sony and he lets anyone know then Ed will be informed. Also, Junko really seems into this guy, and while she seems to like Ping, I don't think she'll be very impressed with Ping trying to muscle in on Junko's action. Of the two, I'd rather fight Ed.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Fri May 04, 2018 10:58 am

Roamer wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:29 am
Okay, going to bend the fourth wall a little here.

We don't know anything about this guy directly, which is making everyone speculate wildly. Given the setting, some of the speculation is darker than normal. However, I can't imagine Piro taking the comic anywhere near that direction. We're 1500 episodes in and we can't actually say for sure that anyone in the cast has done more than kiss since the comic started. Therefore, I think we can set aside any idea that the "old man" has anything more nefarious in mind than downloading Ping's current configuration and log files.
We don't really know even if he's with Sony tbh (unless the phone is a giveaway but to me it looked more HTC than Sony, but then, tis Japan, so what do I know). I'd really opt for him having an incurable sadness of some sort and trying to cure it by _meeting_ girls, not being nefarious to them. Even if he ends up paying for the meeting.

As supporting evidence, consider that everything Junko has to say about him - "Intelligent, mature, older gentleman" - is positive.
True, in her slightly twisted world (as she says she's good at extorting money from old fo(o)l(k)s that way, and ends up wishing to be able to zonk some of them in t3h h3d with a pole), someone who doesn't drool all over her when seeing her, could be considered intelligent and mature...

She is almost universally an excellent judge of character. The only exceptions to this are things outside her experience - for example Ping, before Junko is introduced to the weirdness of greater Megatokyo - and when she thinks a guy is taking advantage - l33t guy in the arcade while she's playing Largo. Older guys are pretty much her specialty, so if he had some ulterior motive she would probably sense something was up.

Note that this doesn't mean that Junko
You probably meant, Ping, or Ping-as-Junko I think ;)
is actually safe. Ed's still hunting her, and if this guy does work for Sony and he lets anyone know then Ed will be informed. Also, Junko really seems into this guy, and while she seems to like Ping, I don't think she'll be very impressed with Ping trying to muscle in on Junko's action. Of the two, I'd rather fight Ed.
Which leaves us to wonder, what Ping has in mind...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

iffy

Post by iffy » Fri May 04, 2018 12:22 pm

A look of a professor or the like. A ring on the left index finger. Seemingly not unreasonable or aggressive. If he's a client of Junko's, it's not apparently one who is overbearing and pervy. Somebody who may or may not know this isn't Junko or who knows mostly nothing about her substitute. Those last two panels might mean a lot, whatever that is. Seems a certain way, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. As usual of late, no name so far.

It's pretty sparse.

All we know about him is from how Junko referred to him and behaved about going to see him (in the context of somebody she seemed to not want to fill in the details to) and then how he's been so far here. There are plenty of hints and ideas about it all. Mostly seeming to follow from his reactions to Ping (whatever he thinks or knows about her) and the suggestion of pie. Why Ping has set off on this path, and to what goal. Maybe she just wants to see if she can implement all she's learned. Run interference for her friend. No reason. Or there could be a specific reason she reacted that way, such as the phone messages themselves or in the ways she's changed. Like the rest, lots to guess at there.

Yes, the phone seems it might be one of the custom fredrin models.

Sackett

Post by Sackett » Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm

I think pie is too generic to be a clue. More likely to be a red herring.

I mean, who doesn't like pie?

As a coincidence it's a very minor and believable one.

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Sackett... do you really believe yourself?
Just look and the hasty self make over Pinko did! I wonder how Nabiki would fix up and customize Pinko?
Look at the shifting expressions on professor Stranger Danger's face. He went from "huh" to "HEY NOW" in a New York minute!
This robot girl... out on the street, Junkhoing herself out!

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm

How do we know this is the same dude Junko was planning to meet? My crackpot theory is that Ping independently contacted another one of Junko’s “stupid lovers” in order to earn money while she knew the real Junko would be otherwise occupied.

I’m probably wrong, of course, but the whole subplot grates on me and now we get a month of comics about Ping being at best socially awkward and at worst somehow violated. Poor Ping.

iffy

Post by iffy » Fri May 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Sackett wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm
I think pie is too generic to be a clue. More likely to be a red herring. I mean, who doesn't like pie? As a coincidence it's a very minor and believable one.
Could very well be a coincidence, but if it isn't, then it is another thing entirely. Such as the author trying to give us some sort of insider context or trying to trick us into thinking it means something. At this point, who can say which.

Yet and still, in many types of storytelling, a great number of things that happen aren't just unimportant and random and meaningless. Give some sort of context, exist for some sort of reason, as a whole. So on that sort of meta-measure (like in a sense the Analogue (literature) or trying to locate the Ur-Example) one would imagine there's some reason we're seeing Ping ostensibly taking over for Junko here, rather than continuing to follow Miho and the kids, or going back to see what Dom/Ed/Ibara are doing, or returning to hotel with Kimiko and Piro, or to hospital with Erika and Largo / TPCD et al / Yuki, Ririka, maybe soon Yutaka, who knows who else. I'm kinda wondering about Meimi and Masamichi. So, one images where we are and who we're seeing has some level of importance attached to it. Utjwtwytt of course. ; )

NinjaDefenestrator wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm
How do we know this is the same dude Junko was planning to meet?
Ping pretty clearly seemed to hijack that phone to this person and this meeting. But sure somebody might have subbed for Junko's crush to come meet Ping. Or whatever.
Poor Ping.
Yes, like everyone is apparently another sad victim of Miho's orbital forces, even she herself. Although some involved seem to be benefiting in various ways apparently. (Depends on who and whose viewpoint.)

arimareiji

Post by arimareiji » Sun May 06, 2018 12:59 am

I'm torn between thinking of this guy as Osaru Ossan and Professor Stranger Danger... I think the latter wins, though.
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:20 pm
Lingman wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:02 pm
Or how much he has put into...
ew
Just gave myself the douche chills.
It's a sad thought... but you know, there's a 0.00001% chance any male who would design "realistic" gynoid parts for mass-production wouldn't "give them a test run, just to make sure". Hopefully they hadn't uploaded her personality seed core yet.
You know how when you do laundry, you have that one sock left that doesn't match any of the others? That's me.
Original forum join date 1 Aug 2008. Slightly less old than dert.

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Sun May 06, 2018 7:14 am

arimareiji wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 12:59 am
It's a sad thought... but you know, there's a 0.00001% chance any male who would design "realistic" gynoid parts for mass-production wouldn't "give them a test run, just to make sure". Hopefully they hadn't uploaded her personality seed core yet.
Tested for quality by #17...

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun May 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 7:14 am
arimareiji wrote:
Gyaaaaah...
makes me think [1475:4:2] about you two :O

(iow : WHATS WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU'D EVEN THINK THAT?)

(no smilies, oh you who are pervy...)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Mon May 07, 2018 2:57 am

cidjen wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:56 pm
Teddy-Werebear wrote:
arimareiji wrote:
Gyaaaaah...

Be fair. The only corpse Teddy would try to sneak away with would be Miho's...and that so he could dunk her in the nearest volcano.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Tue May 08, 2018 4:55 am

Roamer wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:57 am
cidjen wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:56 pm
Teddy-Werebear wrote:

Gyaaaaah...

Be fair. The only corpse Teddy would try to sneak away with would be Miho's...and that so he could dunk her in the nearest volcano.
Well I may believe you, but the just fact of writing what he meant by 'testing' of 'what' here is seriously creepervy...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Tue May 08, 2018 7:36 am

Or a joke... you loony.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Tue May 08, 2018 9:03 am

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:36 am
Or a joke... you loony.
Then it was a srsly bad one... meh.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish