[1518 WIP] reactions

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

cidjen

[1518 WIP] reactions

Post by cidjen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:04 am

Fred started the production of this comic, with a 4 h long video on March 19, and almost 3 h long video on March 20.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

garapagosu

Re: [1518 WIP] reactions

Post by garapagosu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 am

"Don't scare the wildlife!"

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Hm. Comic looks like it’s going to an entertaining one. I can’t wait to see what the three assuredly-not-amigos have to say in it.

The timing fits for the last round of KxP getting busy and “feeding” Miho before Kimiko drops the act. Miho gets goosed in front of Yaku, Grandma provides context for the kitsune kit, Yaku knows where Piro and Kimiko are foxholed up...ow, the comic after this one is going to hurt for Miho.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 am

NinjaDefenestrator wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 pm
Hm. Comic looks like it’s going to an entertaining one. I can’t wait to see what the three assuredly-not-amigos have to say in it.

The timing fits for the last round of KxP getting busy and “feeding” Miho before Kimiko drops the act. Miho gets goosed in front of Yaku, Grandma provides context for the kitsune kit, Yaku knows where Piro and Kimiko are foxholed up...ow, the comic after this one is going to hurt for Miho.
Hmm having recently read a scanlation of Clannad and Air, I have a feeling we're more into a possibility of some more emotional resolution than this...

But let's not fear to fear :)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 pm

I suspect that having Ninja Grrl pop in for a chat is the MT equivalent of a whimsical John Wick cheerily discussing the contract on your head.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:15 am

Update : a video posted on March 21, is featuring cleaning up of scans of drawings.
This cycle amassed 5 videos total of approximately 16 hours so far.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish