[1510] I guess I'll have to stop...

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

cidjen

Re: [1510] I guess I'll have to stop...

Post by cidjen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 am

Heh, eufemisms, just trying to keep it SFW or SFK :)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

arimareiji

Post by arimareiji » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 am

cidjen wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 am
Heh, eufemisms, just trying to keep it SFW or SFK :)
I think that ship has already sailed... in fact, I think it's been so long that the pier floated away last year in the spring floods and no one bothered to replace it. (^_~)
You know how when you do laundry, you have that one sock left that doesn't match any of the others? That's me.
Original forum join date 1 Aug 2008. Slightly less old than dert.

w4llyb34r

Post by w4llyb34r » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 am

Totally different interpretation:
Comparing panel 5 with panel 4 , you can see that PIro's hand in panel 5 wanders under the dress of Kimiko; this would explain her surprised face in panel 6...
Moreover I just noticed that in panel 5 Kimiko is no more kissing Piro, her mouth is at the same height of Piro's chin or neck, her back is arched.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

w4llyb34r wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 am
Totally different interpretation:
Comparing panel 5 with panel 4 , you can see that PIro's hand in panel 5 wanders under the dress of Kimiko;
[ quote comic=1475 ] What's wrong with you that you'd even think that [ /quote] ;)

In panel 4, he has hands apart at some distance from her thighs; in panel 5 he tries to stabilize or catch her and the edge of the dress 'just' gets over his fingers. She actually puts her hands on his arms and keeps them away (panel 8, no hands on thighs)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

iffy

Post by iffy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:39 pm

panel 1 Kimiko (still in motion from panel 8 of 1509) lands on Piro in a straddle with enough force to make him oof
panel 2 Piro apologizes (for not being ready to catch her?) Kimiko has her head to the left of his giggles
panel 3 Kimiko arches up and says a Miho kind of rhetorical question about him not continuing her rescue properly, Piro is confused and asks what
panel 4 Piro catches up and says No he won't make the trouble purposeless, as Kimiko kisses him. Piro's left hand is sort of hanging in air and his right is either doing that too or is brushing her left leg near the glutes
panel 5 Kimiko appears to withdraw from the kiss and push her upper body upwards. Piro's right hand has the thumb outside the gown and his fingers under it apparently resting or holding. His left hand is not visible. He could be holding her hips.
panel 6 Kimiko looks at Piro
panel 7 Piro looks at Kimiko
panel 8 Kimiko apparently enters some sort of ultra-practical overly-logical ignoring-the-fantastic state, a seeming return to could be called standard Piro/Kimiko mode. The top of the gown is falling off, and she focuses on and realizes she has toner in her hair and washing it out will make it so they won't mess up the bedding. Kimiko has her left hand on Piro (arm? chest?) apparently to steady herself.
panel 9 Kimiko continues her thoughts, to stopping the Miho impersonation she's been doing, by making her hair "Kimiko-color" again.

--panel 6&7 Neither of them says anything or tries to run or blushes or has a bloody nose or makes awkward motions
-- panel 6-9 We don't know where Piro's hands are, but given Kimiko's lack of reactions and behavior it's someplace neutral-ish. At least as far as the situation is concerned, in the current context
-- panel 8&9 The way Kimiko is sitting and what her gown has done, she appears to want to wash her hair, thought playacting was cool, and has what seems plans for continued fun activities in the fun room "as herself"

w4llyb34r

Post by w4llyb34r » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:15 pm

cidjen wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm
In panel 4, he has hands apart at some distance from her thighs; in panel 5 he tries to stabilize or catch her and the edge of the dress 'just' gets over his fingers. She actually puts her hands on his arms and keeps them away (panel 8, no hands on thighs)
Hmmm... I prefer my interpretation. In panel 5 it would be a little too late to stabilize her.
And if she keeps his arms away (panel 8) there's a reason... Her shuddering in panel 5 and the expression in pane 6 could tell us something.

iffy

Post by iffy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Hmmm, it doesn't look like she's putting her hands on his arms. Although even if she did, that the reason would be to try and keep his arms away. Rather than to just grab his arms to hold him or get better leverage for the kiss or just because that was the move that was moved into. A hug may look somewhat like an attempt to crush somebody's chest, but there's usually a little more to attempts at the violent alternative, something else other than just lazily draping arms around somebody and giving a little squeeze or few. But there doesn't seem a visible sort of Kimiko holding down Piro's arms to keep him away action going on. Since like apparently her hands aren't even on his arms to begin with.

Her left visible arm in panel 1 is near his neck, suggesting that hand is on the floor. In 2 that arm is between his arm and chest. Apparently in 3 both her hands are on floor and both arms between his arms and chest. In 4 left arm still with the hand we can't see on floor. 5 seems to be a movement mark not shuddering, her moving up, and with the left hand holding the side of his chest. She appears pushing up to look at him, and doesn't appear grabbing or holding his arms, not that he's moving them much either. 6&7 ? Not any movement of her arms to elsewhere seems to be happening though. 8, it still appears her left hand is on the side of his chest. 9 she's more moved all the way back but has one hand on her hair so might be grabbing his shirt or side of chest or has hand on floor again.

Some of where they are physically in time and space, and their demeanor and actions, isn't so much perceptional. Even though we can't see it all.