MT Store Thread

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

Gerry1

Re: MT Store Thread

Post by Gerry1 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Glad to hear that he is back shipping order.

Gerry │ https://www.makeuseof.com/

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Fred is back shipping a few store orders today. 2019 was another disaster, especially with the seemingly never-ending family health problems. But a new year is time for a new start, and Fred hoping to draw and ship more often this year.

Again, thank you everyone for your patience with orders from the megagear store. If you don't want to wait anymore, please PM me your order number and I'll keep reminding Fred until he ships it. He has done that already for a number of people -- it's the just scale of ALL the shipping backlog that remains the problem. But hopefully he'll be able to get that back under control this year.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

wolfiedrako99

Post by wolfiedrako99 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 am

So I've order prints back on 11/23/18 and STILL have yet to receive my items I ordered. Fred has stopped replying to my emails. When he did it was filled with empty promises. Over two years and nothing. I've been understanding of life events and a printer breaking, but two years and then to just stop replying. It's not like I email him everyday wanting answers. Has anyone gone through this? I don't even think PayPal would give me my money back at this point since it's been so long.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Post by paarfi » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:39 am

wolfiedrako99 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 am
So I've order prints back on 11/23/18 and STILL have yet to receive my items I ordered.
Fred is way behind on shipping orders for many people, and he feels terrible about it.

Sarah got laid off when covid hit, and Fred had to take bus driving jobs to pay the bills. The current job was supposed to part-time but turned out to be fulltime, which barely leaves him time to draw comics, let alone handle shipping, reply to most emails, or do most of other things he needs to do. That job ends in April, and Fred plans to get back to MT stuff hard, including working on the shipping backlog.

If you would please PM me your order number, I will pass it on to Fred. Please also let me know if you:
1) would be ok with waiting a bit longer till Fred's bus job ends. I would ask Fred to make your order priority for then, or
2) are unwilling to wait longer, and would like Fred to either ship your stuff soon or refund your money.
I will keep on him to try to make that happen.

I know it's frustrating. Everyone is unhappy about this -- no one more than Fred himself. Thank you very much for your patience so far. Sorry for the problems.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

wolfiedrako99

Post by wolfiedrako99 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:01 am

so another year has passed since I placed my order, still nothing and no emails. so THREE years with empty promises and no communication.