[1589] interrupting something

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

maldrul

Re: [1589] interrupting something

Post by maldrul » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:03 pm

Ooooorrrrrr, Piro could say "Oh Sawatari-san, it's you! Finally decided to come joins us?"

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:46 pm

Yep, new fan demand: Piro needs to bang Megumi. It is known.

Eraden

Post by Eraden » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:56 am

NinjaDefenestrator wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:46 pm
Never going to happen. If he even DARED to try, it would be a toss up as to which one of those women would butcher him first. Kimiko would do it out of jealousy. Megumi would do it because Kimiko is her friend and she just does not seem to be the type to screw with her friends like that.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Eraden wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:56 am
Never going to happen. If he even DARED to try, it would be a toss up as to which one of those women would butcher him first. Kimiko would do it out of jealousy. Megumi would do it because Kimiko is her friend and she just does not seem to be the type to screw with her friends like that.
Well...were Kimiko to pull some of her drama-mama antics and kicks Piro to the curb and he becomes available why wouldn't Megumi figuratively snap him up? They'd at least have "unlucky at love" in common

Eraden

Post by Eraden » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:57 pm
Eraden wrote:
Well...were Kimiko to pull some of her drama-mama antics and kicks Piro to the curb and he becomes available why wouldn't Megumi figuratively snap him up? They'd at least have "unlucky at love" in common
There was nothing in NinjaDefenestrator's post to indicate a situation in which Kimiko has dumped Piro. Taken at face value and with the current situation in mind, his post seems to indicate an overt attempt by Piro to go after Megumi as well. This would not end well (sounds of Piro's bones snapping being heard all over Mega Tokyo). It would also be highly unlikely as Piro doesn't seem to be the type to "love them and leave them".

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Eraden wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:02 pm
Invisigoth wrote:
Eraden wrote:

There was nothing in NinjaDefenestrator's post to indicate a situation in which Kimiko has dumped Piro. Taken at face value and with the current situation in mind, his post seems to indicate an overt attempt by Piro to go after Megumi as well. This would not end well (sounds of Piro's bones snapping being heard all over Mega Tokyo). It would also be highly unlikely as Piro doesn't seem to be the type to "love them and leave them".
The problem with this premise is I don't think Megumi thinks highly enough of Piro to be interested in him. Either that, or she's extra snarky when she's at the hotel. I can't think of any other reason for her comment about joining them in reaction to his dithering when Kimiko was clearly ready.

Also, the idea of Piro actually making an overt play for a girl is so amazingly unlikely that I simply can't picture it. I *can* picture K&M each grabbing a limb and pulling him apart like a wishbone if he did it, though.

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:13 pm

I believe that many of you are projecting the very popular "Piro is a luzer hurhurhur" stereotype on the way that he is viewed by the other characters.

Eraden

Post by Eraden » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:58 pm

Roamer wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:31 pm
Eraden wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:02 pm
Invisigoth wrote:

The problem with this premise is I don't think Megumi thinks highly enough of Piro to be interested in him. Either that, or she's extra snarky when she's at the hotel. I can't think of any other reason for her comment about joining them in reaction to his dithering when Kimiko was clearly ready.

Also, the idea of Piro actually making an overt play for a girl is so amazingly unlikely that I simply can't picture it. I *can* picture K&M each grabbing a limb and pulling him apart like a wishbone if he did it, though.
I agree that Piro doing such a think is quite unlikely and that I why I mentioned it in my post. He seems to be a decent honest guy who found a girl who finally realized he would be good for her. I also agree that there doesn't seem to be anything to indicate any shred of interest in Piro by Megumi. This is what I found baffling in NinjaDefenestrator's post. I really can't see such a situation arise but if it ever did, Piro wouldn't last long. I suspect Megumi would be more interested in supporting her friend Kimiko, than doing anything funky with Piro.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 am

Invisigoth wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:13 pm
I believe that many of you are projecting the very popular "Piro is a luzer hurhurhur" stereotype on the way that he is viewed by the other characters.
On the the Internet, nobody can see one another's sarcasm (unless special characters are used).

/s.

I suppose (at least some) people are just taking on Fred's game of Fred Herrings ?
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

SpaceCobraJoe

Post by SpaceCobraJoe » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 am

I noticed that Fred is painting with two shades of white. It shows up when viewing on a laptop and have the lid partially closed.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/P7REXEDCHe5XHAmc8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MKfU6LJR5FsfyLEbA

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:36 pm

You...you do all realize I was joking, right?

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh, brother...
why back out now?
come back, and finish what you started :)

Chicken ;)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:43 pm

cidjen wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:48 pm
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh, brother...
why back out now?
come back, and finish what you started :)

Chicken ;)
hehehehehe

Do you want Fred to yell at me or something?

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:43 pm

hehehehehe

Do you want Fred to yell at me or something?
I believe it wasn't me, who first that used the term Fred Herrings on this forum :) or who told what this 'game' is about. I'm just letting my imagination run with it.

:)

(OFC I don't mean to offend anybody, I'm just a clown (TM))
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:29 pm

SpaceCobraJoe wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 am
I noticed that Fred is painting with two shades of white. It shows up when viewing on a laptop and have the lid partially closed.
This might be what happens when Fred uses the cleanup tool (go see a stream when Fred cleans up an image in Photoshop, but it's interesting indeed).
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

jkhartl

Post by jkhartl » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:19 pm

cidjen wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:29 pm
SpaceCobraJoe wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 am
This might be what happens when Fred uses the cleanup tool (go see a stream when Fred cleans up an image in Photoshop, but it's interesting indeed).
I think it's the difference between the white of the scanned paper he drew on and the white used by photoshop erase or paint brush tool.
I used to be 4'33" but I had forbidden characters.
ImageImageImage

Rapierman

Post by Rapierman » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:53 pm

Invisigoth wrote:
Eraden wrote:
Actually, rumor has it that Kimiko made a secret phone call to Megumi for a menage a tois.

Of course, you know how rumors are....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Rapierman: Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

Yl33 D4 N00b

Post by Yl33 D4 N00b » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Rapierman wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:53 pm
Actually, rumor has it that Kimiko made a secret phone call to Megumi for a menage a tois.

Wonder what Miho would feel about that? ;)

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Yl33 D4 N00b wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 pm
Rapierman wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:53 pm

Wonder what Miho would feel about that? ;)
Miho still needs to have a talk with Piro....

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:56 am

Invisigoth wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Miho still needs to have a talk with Piro....
Vibes/Hunch from the comic-in-progress look like possibility is, that all the women and Piro gunna meet in one place ? (On the way from Foxhole to the Hospital, like, when Kimi stops playing Asako in Gumi's face, Gumi will mention that Mugi is still in hospital, and they all will go visit, and at the same time Miho's going to tow Yaku in direction of Foxhole) (either that or they meet in the Foxhole car park with Mugi on a wheelchair, crying over the state of her car, but WAIT till Mugi sees Gumi's tails and ears...)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

DrunkenSailor

Post by DrunkenSailor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:35 am

I don't care about most of all that. I just want to see her chase her tails. I mean a dog or a regular fox looks dumb when doing that, they've had years to get aware of their tails. But our newly minted nine tail here will be shocked at first when she notices them or they're pointed out for the first time.

She would very likely make at least a 3/4 circle or so. She would truly not at first realize they were attached to her own butt. There doesn't need to be fan service for it to be cute. Unlike a regular fox Megumi has arms and opposable thumbs, she will catch them quickly, probably putting a quick end to the worst of the silliness, though she may forget her friends are here while first examining them.

Que switch to Piro and Kimi looking on dumfounded. Next frame exactly the same except Kimi shielding Piros eyes. Piro: did she just chase... Kimi: shhhh, we didn't notice that.

DS

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:42 pm

cidjen wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:56 am
[imagination barf]
On a similar note, imagine Mugi meeting Gumi in her excited state... or even the Grandma... they will immediately recognize Gumi as The One and Mugi will even offer her Junpei (or what's left of him) as a sign of being the obedient servant of The One And Only...
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Roamer

Post by Roamer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:46 pm

cidjen wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:56 am
Vibes/Hunch from the comic-in-progress look like possibility is, that all the women and Piro gunna meet in one place ? (On the way from Foxhole to the Hospital, like, when Kimi stops playing Asako in Gumi's face, Gumi will mention that Mugi is still in hospital, and they all will go visit, and at the same time Miho's going to tow Yaku in direction of Foxhole) (either that or they meet in the Foxhole car park with Mugi on a wheelchair, crying over the state of her car, but WAIT till Mugi sees Gumi's tails and ears...)
Point of order: It's pretty much been Yaku dragging Miho around. Other than that, seems plausible.
cidjen wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:42 pm

On a similar note, imagine Mugi meeting Gumi in her excited state... or even the Grandma... they will immediately recognize Gumi as The One and Mugi will even offer her Junpei (or what's left of him) as a sign of being the obedient servant of The One And Only...
No chance. Mugi is a mature adult who knows what she wants. She's not gonna give J up just because her cousin suddenly sprouted a bunch o' tails she hasn't the slightest clue what to do with.
DrunkenSailor wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:35 am
I don't care about most of all that. I just want to see her chase her tails. I mean a dog or a regular fox looks dumb when doing that, they've had years to get aware of their tails. But our newly minted nine tail here will be shocked at first when she notices them or they're pointed out for the first time.

She would very likely make at least a 3/4 circle or so. She would truly not at first realize they were attached to her own butt. There doesn't need to be fan service for it to be cute. Unlike a regular fox Megumi has arms and opposable thumbs, she will catch them quickly, probably putting a quick end to the worst of the silliness, though she may forget her friends are here while first examining them.

Que switch to Piro and Kimi looking on dumfounded. Next frame exactly the same except Kimi shielding Piros eyes. Piro: did she just chase... Kimi: shhhh, we didn't notice that.

DS
That would probably be the safest and wisest course. Better hope Largo doesn't see it. Or maybe we should...some thoughts of what 'Teh Evil' (limited edition foxgirl version) consists of might be interesting.

Also, yeah, would be cute.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 am

So barring any ideas that would be too M-rated, what else do we don't want to happen :)
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish

Technetium

Post by Technetium » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Has any character in the history of the comic ever looked as happy as Kimiko is in this one?