[TTDP 009] What guys into bunny girls are like

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

cidjen

[TTDP 009] What guys into bunny girls are like

Post by cidjen » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:44 am

We have a new webtoon posting! And it looks cool too!
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

garapagosu

Re: [TTDP 009] What guys into bunny girls are like

Post by garapagosu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:14 am

Frame six has the word *sititing*

Typo or stutter?

Teddy-Werebear

Post by Teddy-Werebear » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 am

Hmmmm... difficult girl talk. I feel like i m intruding by reading this comic. Is that strange to feel like that?

maldrul

Post by maldrul » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Teddy-Werebear wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 am
Hmmmm... difficult girl talk. I feel like i m intruding by reading this comic. Is that strange to feel like that?
It's always awkward when you haven't got a good frame of reference and you are left feeling like you'd like to help but you don't even know where to begin.

I mean, you'd have to be Roger Rabbit in order to understand, but Rin-chan should definitely not accept that jerk's apology.

[stands on his tippy toes in order to pat the werebear's head]

Fujii Yakumo
Location: Pikesville, People's Democratic Republic of Maryland

Post by Fujii Yakumo » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:24 pm

Yay! Comic!

Sorry, Fred, I don't have anything more intelligent to say than that. I just like your work. :-)
Said Phoebe Snow
About to go
Upon a trip to Buffalo:
"My gown stays white
From morn 'til night
Upon the Road of Anthracite".

Advertising slogan from the Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad
1853-1960
Requiescat in pace.

Rapierman

Post by Rapierman » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 pm

Why does this feel like a discussion of a rape incident? 🙁😶
The Rapierman: Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:28 am

Rapierman wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 pm
Why does this feel like a discussion of a rape incident? 🙁😶
Definitely non-consensual ear-pulling resulting in injury (let's say consent was withdrawn and that was ignored) so, yeah, assault at the very least. Depends how far she wants to take it, legally - and that is presumably why she's a "threat" to him, because the publicity would wreck his marriage (or save his wife, tom-ah-to, pot-ay-to).

My only issue with the strip is that Rin's ears seem kind of tubular when regular bunny ears are very flat things but hey, I never even saw a real bunny girl, let alone touched her ears *blush*
Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the steppes! It is Sax, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls homicidally:
"I'm seriously going to pound you into the fast lane!!!"

Oh, yeah, I wrote Ping some backstory once.

jkhartl

Post by jkhartl » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:39 am

mistersaxon wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:28 am
Definitely non-consensual ear-pulling resulting in injury (let's say consent was withdrawn and that was ignored) so, yeah, assault at the very least. Depends how far she wants to take it, legally - and that is presumably why she's a "threat" to him, because the publicity would wreck his marriage (or save his wife, tom-ah-to, pot-ay-to).
The question might be: Do monsters have legal rights? Look what happened to cat girls. The PR might be bad at first but the situation will be forgotten after a few news cycles.
I used to be 4'33" but I had forbidden characters.
ImageImageImage

Rapierman

Post by Rapierman » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:02 pm

mistersaxon wrote:
My only issue with the strip is that Rin's ears seem kind of tubular when regular bunny ears are very flat things but hey, I never even saw a real bunny girl, let alone touched her ears *blush*
Compromises were made, I'm sure. I could create a 3D version, but I'm not sure how I'd manage the ear damage.
jkhartl wrote:The question might be: Do monsters have legal rights? Look what happened to cat girls. The PR might be bad at first but the situation will be forgotten after a few news cycles.
We can always discuss legal issues later. I think this subject would delve into the emotional and psychological trauma resulting from such an incident.
The Rapierman: Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:09 am

jkhartl wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:39 am
mistersaxon wrote:
The question might be: Do monsters have legal rights? Look what happened to cat girls. The PR might be bad at first but the situation will be forgotten after a few news cycles.
Even if they don't have legal rights a lot of people would see what he's like and think "hmmm..."

.. or that's what I used to think people would be like :( Now? Not so sure they wouldn't be saying "Huh, shoulda pulled it right off! It's only a bunny-girl!"
Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the steppes! It is Sax, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls homicidally:

S1arburst

Post by S1arburst » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:04 am

mistersaxon wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:09 am

Even if they don't have legal rights a lot of people would see what he's like and think "hmmm..."

.. or that's what I used to think people would be like :( Now? Not so sure they wouldn't be saying "Huh, shoulda pulled it right off! It's only a bunny-girl!"
What the flip Sax? What makes you now think that people are more into pulling ears off of bunny girls, wings off flies, and disregarding the life of "lesser" people than you used to believe?
Just call me prissywings

Natsumi

Post by Natsumi » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:37 am

S1arburst wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:04 am
mistersaxon wrote:

What the flip Sax? What makes you now think that people are more into pulling ears off of bunny girls, wings off flies, and disregarding the life of "lesser" people than you used to believe?
Have you met 2020?
I mostly lurk and read, but I may squeak occasionally.

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:12 am

Natsumi wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:37 am
S1arburst wrote:
mistersaxon wrote:

Have you met 2020?
That's pretty much it. The world ended in 2016 and we haven't finished noticing yet. Obviously I am referring to Brexit but Trump also happened and in both cases it's a rising of the far right and fascism - and in other countries too. And fascists aren't great on caring about others (except in the "care that you exist and want to stop it" way of course)

S1arburst

Post by S1arburst » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:49 pm

mistersaxon wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:12 am
That's pretty much it. The world ended in 2016 and we haven't finished noticing yet. Obviously I am referring to Brexit but Trump also happened and in both cases it's a rising of the far right and fascism - and in other countries too. And fascists aren't great on caring about others (except in the "care that you exist and want to stop it" way of course)
Okay, understood. Thanks for the reply! For this year I was thinking mostly COVID, and some countries responded one way, and some another, but my impression had been that none of the leaders really WANTS their citizens to die. Which impression could be wrong, of course.
Just call me prissywings

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:25 am

Normally I'd ask you all to refrain from political discussions but this is a TTDP discussion.

Fujii Yakumo
Location: Pikesville, People's Democratic Republic of Maryland

Post by Fujii Yakumo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Time to re-open "Party System"?
Said Phoebe Snow
About to go
Upon a trip to Buffalo:
"My gown stays white
From morn 'til night
Upon the Road of Anthracite".

Advertising slogan from the Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad
1853-1960
Requiescat in pace.

Zandra

Post by Zandra » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:49 pm

mistersaxon wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:12 am
Natsumi wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:37 am
S1arburst wrote:

Have you met 2020?
Please do not hate me for what I am about to say. Im a democrat,but I voted for everyone BUT biden. I need the money the tax cuts are currently letting me keep and if he repealed the current cuts I lose all that extra income. It sucks,but the whole lesser of two evils thing is all bad this year.

Sheesh...now i feel like a monster girl myself because i have to do what i do not want to do to keep out of the streets. uugh.. dam 2020.

I like the comic. It fits in as a good side story. The poor bunny girl. ripped ears are no fun. :)
I WAS the Owner of Wolfboys 800th post but SOMEBODY had to go and get a new Forum lol!

mistersaxon

Post by mistersaxon » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:16 am

I can't comment on Biden's policy on tax cuts or aditional taxes (though the comments I saw say it will only affect the very rich indeed) but still, voting for someone who abuses you because they occasionally throw you a band-aid is not a good long-term plan for you, at all. Voting for someone who might begin to fix the system in the "mending" sense of "fix" and not the ganster sense of the word seems like a better gamble.

But voting for policies that will help you at a local level is likely to make the most difference to your circumstances anyway - local elections and local authorities have the biggest effect on your local situation believe it or not - so it's not too late (I hope) - just vote for your community, and don't rely on a crook to help you. Local elections come up more often too...

Invisigoth

Post by Invisigoth » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:14 pm

Please stop