Page 2 of 2

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:47 pm
by Eraden
If Megumi does manifest as a nine-tail and wanted to kill Ping, Ping would be melted into slag in the first few seconds of a fight. This is why I am hoping that if she is indeed a nine-tail, an incident like this does not become the stimulus to manifest. Such a negatively charged atmosphere would not be a good beginning for the city to experience a new nine-tail citizen.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 pm
by Tsukai
Seriously, just...

This guy seems nice. I don't even know his name yet but he seems like an okay dude. Megumi clearly wants some sex right now and I'm okay with this, just... who knows, maybe it's the start of a relationship, maybe it isn't, but under the circumstances I feel as if these two deserve some sex in their lives with someone else they seem to be hitting it off with and caring about and it makes me kinda sad it's being used as the butt of jokes.

Come on, cheatyed guy. Go over there and give her a kiss and make her feel better and get your mutual freak on. Be a good person.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm
by chemi
I used to wonder which character Fred hated more... Piro or Megumi.

Not any longer. At least Piro is getting some right now.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:34 am
by mistersaxon
chemi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm
I used to wonder which character Fred hated more... Piro or Megumi.

Not any longer. At least Piro is getting some right now.
Piro is what now? Where do you think Ping will be going next?

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:18 am
by Roamer
Eraden wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:47 pm
If Megumi does manifest as a nine-tail and wanted to kill Ping, Ping would be melted into slag in the first few seconds of a fight. This is why I am hoping that if she is indeed a nine-tail, an incident like this does not become the stimulus to manifest. Such a negatively charged atmosphere would not be a good beginning for the city to experience a new nine-tail citizen.
The only rational reason I can think of for Grandma to have done this is that either sex or love is the cause of a nine-tail's manifestation. If anger was the cause of it, I can't think that she would want it happening inside the family business. I would think the TCPD probably lays down some hefty fines for that kind of thing.

Hmm...I wonder if the TCPD has Kitsune Detectors, they want they do with Magical Girls?
mistersaxon wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:34 am
chemi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm
I used to wonder which character Fred hated more... Piro or Megumi.

Not any longer. At least Piro is getting some right now.
Piro is what now? Where do you think Ping will be going next?
Megumi did tell Ping that they had already left. If she does show up in their room we'll know that Grandma is just messing with *everyone* tonight.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:50 pm
by darrin
Tsukai wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 pm
This guy seems nice. I don't even know his name yet but he seems like an okay dude.
Yeah I'm getting a good vibe too. Hoping to see more of him in the next chapter(s).

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 am
by cidjen
chemi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm
I used to wonder which character Fred hated more... Piro or Megumi.

Not any longer. At least Piro is getting some right now.
Umm I think more likely the shower in the room with lava floor would be looking like a splatterhouse, with all the wounds from the glass... If they moved to the bed, they may need Mr Wolf(e) to cover this up... Or a Fantastic Mister Fox...?

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 am
by Invisigoth
cidjen wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 am
chemi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm
I used to wonder which character Fred hated more... Piro or Megumi.

Not any longer. At least Piro is getting some right now.
Umm I think more likely the shower in the room with lava floor would be looking like a splatterhouse, with all the wounds from the glass... If they moved to the bed, they may need Mr Wolf(e) to cover this up... Or a Fantastic Mister Fox...?
Nope, this is not at all a spoiler to reveal that Kimiko and Piro are busy putting *three day grins* on each others faces. That is to put it delicately. Kimiko will walk funny for a few days and Piro will have that "one thousand meter stare".

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am
by garapagosu
Invisigoth wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 am
...and Piro will have that "one thousand meter stare".
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:11 pm
by cidjen
Invisigoth wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 am


Nope, this is not at all a spoiler to reveal that Kimiko and Piro are busy putting *three day grins* on each others faces. That is to put it delicately. Kimiko will walk funny for a few days and Piro will have that "one thousand meter stare".
So you sayin' Piro will be like dancin' ? And Kimi like runnin' :)

Or two heroes /can/ actually do that after the game...?

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm
by Hecatombe
Damn grandma! Really? To spoil some nice sex. A betrayal to the business.

Megumi, not a wise choice going to a hotel family owned.

And Ping go ask grandma instead.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
by mistersaxon
Hecatombe wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm
And Ping go ask grandma instead.
No Ping, really, REALLY don't. Ask Junko.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 pm
by Ubu
darrin wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Yeah I'm getting a good vibe too. Hoping to see more of him in the next chapter(s).
Please, no. February 18th, 2018: Last appearance of Kimko and Piro. TWO YEARS, FOUR MONTHS, AND COUNTING.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:37 pm
by jkhartl
Ubu wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 pm
darrin wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Yeah I'm getting a good vibe too. Hoping to see more of him in the next chapter(s).
Please, no. February 18th, 2018: Last appearance of Kimko and Piro. TWO YEARS, FOUR MONTHS, AND COUNTING.
They deserve a little time to themselves.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:13 pm
by darrin
Ubu wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 pm
Please, no. February 18th, 2018: Last appearance of Kimko and Piro. TWO YEARS, FOUR MONTHS, AND COUNTING.
I'm guessing you weren't a fan of Tzurezure Children either :lol:

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:32 am
by Roamer
mistersaxon wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
Hecatombe wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm
And Ping go ask grandma instead.
No Ping, really, REALLY don't. Ask Junko.
Noo...I don't think Junko has a really good outlook about relationships, or guys in general. Ask Erika.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:40 am
by garapagosu
Roamer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:32 am
mistersaxon wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
Hecatombe wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm
And Ping go ask grandma instead.
No Ping, really, REALLY don't. Ask Junko.
Noo...I don't think Junko has a really good outlook about relationships, or guys in general. Ask Erika.
I think we should just go with the tried and true resource for all budding teenagers: The Internet.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:26 am
by darrin
Hecatombe wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm
ask grandma
mistersaxon wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
Ask Junko.
Roamer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:32 am
Ask Erika.
garapagosu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:40 am
The Internet.
"Did you guys ever WATCH the show?"

She already asked grandma. That's kinda what led to the current scene in the first place.
She already tried to ask Junko. That's kinda what led to the scene with grandma that led to the current scene etc etc.
She never asked Erika, because Erika has historically much too tight-lipped (especially around Ping) for that to be of any direct use to Ping.
And thanks to Largo, she has already had far more involuntary exposure to the The Internet than any sapient being deserves. Please let's not subject her to any more such abuse.

The only one I'd trust to handle the subject both tactfully and accurately is Yanagisawa, and I don't see a way to get him in the area without more plot hoops than I bet Fred is willing to jump through. I fear Ping is on her own for this one (as she has been for most of the comic, so it makes narrative sense anyway).

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 pm
by Hecatombe
darrin wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:26 am
Hecatombe wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm
ask grandma
mistersaxon wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
Ask Junko.
Roamer wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:32 am
Ask Erika.
garapagosu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:40 am
The Internet.
"Did you guys ever WATCH the show?"

She already asked grandma. That's kinda what led to the current scene in the first place.
She already tried to ask Junko. That's kinda what led to the scene with grandma that led to the current scene etc etc.
She never asked Erika, because Erika has historically much too tight-lipped (especially around Ping) for that to be of any direct use to Ping.
And thanks to Largo, she has already had far more involuntary exposure to the The Internet than any sapient being deserves. Please let's not subject her to any more such abuse.

The only one I'd trust to handle the subject both tactfully and accurately is Yanagisawa, and I don't see a way to get him in the area without more plot hoops than I bet Fred is willing to jump through. I fear Ping is on her own for this one (as she has been for most of the comic, so it makes narrative sense anyway).
I indeed forgot that. :oops:
So grandma let her go to observe, not cool.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:18 pm
by Tsukai
The worst part about the big delay between comics is that it gives me so much more time to imagine every possible way the next comic could go wrong.

Re: [1580] with love

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:04 am
by cidjen
But Fred then won't use whatever is thought of and posted here, so we're prolonging the life of the comic that way ;)