[TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Moderators: Invisigoth, chemi

Post Reply
Roamer
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 pm

[TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by Roamer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:03 am

Fred posted the first Tokyo Threat Documentation Project comic to his Webtoons page. If you haven't heard about this, it's Fred experimenting with art styles by writing side stories. The first is about Ashe, and explains the backstory of the discussion between her and Megumi about why she broke up with her boyfriend...and also shows a side of Masamichi we haven't seen before.

User avatar
maldrul
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Texas

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by maldrul » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:19 am

So, foxgirls *do* get violent and apparently have superhuman strength which they can't always control when they get violent. Perhaps some also can't control it when they are in the throes of passion. That would make for a very uncomfortable ending to a relationship. Gives a new meaning to the term "Broke up".

But yeah,it would be very difficult for a Fennec foxgirl to hide her ears if she is just a one-tail. They are extremely keyoot though. <3
Image

Rapierman
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by Rapierman » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:52 am

Being a foxgirl: Okay. Being a murderess: Not okay.

This has a taste of "Men in Black".
The Rapierman: Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

User avatar
Liminaut
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by Liminaut » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:39 pm

Rapierman wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:52 am
Being a foxgirl: Okay. Being a murderess: Not okay.

This has a taste of "Men in Black".
I get the impression that it's "Murderess OK, Foxgirl Not OK"

Roamer
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 pm

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by Roamer » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:08 pm

Liminaut wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:39 pm
Rapierman wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:52 am
Being a foxgirl: Okay. Being a murderess: Not okay.

This has a taste of "Men in Black".
I get the impression that it's "Murderess OK, Foxgirl Not OK"
More "Murder we can cover up or explain away, Foxgirl not so much", I think.

User avatar
LogicalLube
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:50 am

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by LogicalLube » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:14 am

Thats not Ashe.

User avatar
maldrul
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: Texas

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by maldrul » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:35 pm

LogicalLube wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:14 am
Thats not Ashe.
You're right. From the webpage:

"Chokage is a studio musician and producer who finds herself in a lot of trouble with the Tokyo Police Cataclysm Division for excessive and unacceptable levels of public exposure for a monster like herself. What will the consequences for her actions be? "
Image

Roamer
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 pm

Re: [TTDP 0001] the Consequences of Existing

Post by Roamer » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:26 pm

maldrul wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:35 pm
LogicalLube wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:14 am
Thats not Ashe.
You're right. From the webpage:

"Chokage is a studio musician and producer who finds herself in a lot of trouble with the Tokyo Police Cataclysm Division for excessive and unacceptable levels of public exposure for a monster like herself. What will the consequences for her actions be? "
Yeah, I was pretty tired when I put out the original post. My bad.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests