Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition

DaRk_KnIgHt

Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition

Post by DaRk_KnIgHt » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:55 am

So I started playing this. It's my second attempt I suppose, but I never finished it that one time I tried quite some years ago. I don't really remember shit, and I kinda got lost, stuck and sidetracked and never finished it.

After searching for some internet advice, my starting build had 18 WIS, 16INT and 13 CHA. I dismantled all the big skeletons in the Mortuary by undoing their enchantments. This amused me.

I also got shanked to death by some thugs outside.

Hopefully I will beat it this time. I've been burned out on the CRPG since I beat Pillars of Eternity a while back. I've attempted to get back into it with Shadowrun. I beat the first one, but kinda lost interest in Dragonfall. I gave Underrail a shot and got kinda far but eventually just lost track of everything due to the game's allergy to modern conveniences like maps and quest logs(and yet it allows me to save scum and abuse map transition points??) so eh. It recently got an expansion but I just feel tired thinking about the game.

I remember trying to get into Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Arcanum... but just couldn't.

But I think I'm off to a good start here with Planescape. Lets see if I can finish it this time.