Pokemon

damaskrose

Pokemon

Post by damaskrose » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 am

Is anyone going to get the new Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?
Current Project: Off-road recovery truck | Toyo tires and Suspension Lift kit installation.

Yl33 D4 N00b

Re: Pokemon

Post by Yl33 D4 N00b » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Looks like a classic money grab by Nintendo; I personally "retired" from Pokemon after Gen4. Got tired of spending money for just an extra Pokemon or two, and gameplay wasn't as fun.

damaskrose

Post by damaskrose » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:47 am

That's okay. I just prefer playing the sequels and remakes.
Current Project: Off-road recovery truck | Toyo tires and Suspension Lift kit installation.

DaRk_KnIgHt

Post by DaRk_KnIgHt » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:34 am

I haven't played a Pokemon since BW2.

I quite enjoyed Ultra Sun. The Totem Pokemon challenges put a twist on the usual gym leaders and I found those entertaining. I actually found them challenging at first.

The Island Kahunas though were kinda more of the usual.

After a certain point in the game though, it goes back to elemental effectiveness STAB one shotting everything.

While I appreciate their increased attempt at story telling, having your character sit/stand around glassy eyed through various cutscenes while everyone else overreacted did come off as a bit awkward.

I'm not really one for post game content so I'm kinda done after the E4. I probably should do a bit of the extra stuff to see what the whole Team Rainbow Rocket jazz is all about.

akasaka19

Post by akasaka19 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:19 pm

It's almost 2 months since the first trailer for Sword and Shield has been released. We still haven't gotten any updates regarding this version including the Legendary Pokemon mascot for the upcoming Generation 8.
Finally got my ARE fusion tonneau cover. Time to secure some of my travel cargo from parking lot theft.