Welcome to the new MegaTokyo Forums! The old forums are available (in read-only mode) at http://archive.forums.megatokyo.com.

Multiplayer Games

DaRk_KnIgHt

Multiplayer Games

Post by DaRk_KnIgHt » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:43 am

What are people playing?

I've been very on and off Overwatch. When my friends play, I play to socialize. Otherwise I avoid it like the plague cause I just get tilted and salty all by myself.

Heroes of the Storm I play occasionally. I don't actually mind solo queuing here.

Mechwarrior Online is that game I play on a year on year off basis. It recently had the civil war something or another update, which advanced the timeline. So more mechs and tech are available. Heavy PPCs are hilarious.

I have friends that want to get into Destiny 2 and the new Monster Hunter, so I'll probably get roped into that nonsense in the future.

Errant Bunny

Re: Multiplayer Games

Post by Errant Bunny » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm

I play League with friends every once in a while. Would be happy to have more people to play with.

Tried picking up overwatch but couldn't get into it.

Lacronton

Post by Lacronton » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Minecraft and Warframe are my current multiplayer games.

E-l337

Post by E-l337 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Obligatory Overwatch because everyone does it. I mostly play competitive because I like thinking that I'm at least better than 50% of the playerbase (seriously STAND BEHIND MY GIANT BLUE RECTANGLE GEEZ). And also because I like playing the game with people who know what a damned objective is. =/

Otherwise, I've fallen down the Dark Souls rabbit hole pretty hard, and discovered the joy that is Jolly Co-operation. Looking forward to getting DS3 on the next Steamsale.

I gave up on LoL, but I've considered maybe getting into FFXIV or WoW just because so many people I know play. But then I remember why I dislike MMOs (the grind, nobody to play with, spending money every month etc).