About lost profile and a la carte

GTLargo21

About lost profile and a la carte

Post by GTLargo21 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:44 am

Hi there. I have been a long supporter in this project since I was training and saw the kickstarter for the VN back in 2013.
I noticed the mention that the servers have been switched and when I tried to login with previous account info, it said the info did not exist. Even when I tried to get an email for my forgotten password. I'm using the same username I did at the time (GTLargo21) after creating a new account here. I just wanted to know if this will be an issue with my status as a beta tester and as a kickstarter supporter... and if it will hamper on my getting that sw33t l00t.
I have supported this project as best I can and been patient and shall continue to do so... just wanna make sure that when the time comes, I'll get what I paid for.

paarfi
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: About lost profile and a la carte

Post by paarfi » Thu May 24, 2018 6:41 am

Only existing accounts from the old MT forums that were accessed in the year prior were brought forward to the new MT forums. No accounts from the old VN forums were brought forward because the legit accounts there were too difficult to separate from the massive number of spambot accounts. Sorry we weren't able to manage that transition better.

If you still have your kickstarter account, none of your information for supporting the kickstarter will have been lost. The forums are not directly connected to that. Thank you for your patience and your support.
Proud owner of kendermouse's 500th post.
Lean and slippered forum loon

GTLargo21

Re: About lost profile and a la carte

Post by GTLargo21 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 am

Thank you for the reply, Paarfi. I even found the amount I donated and the rewards attached to the amount. Good thing, 'cuz I pretty much forgot. :p
I hope that work is steady and look forward to the final product.