WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?! WHY DOESN'T FRED REPLY?!

Xana12

WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?! WHY DOESN'T FRED REPLY?!

Post by Xana12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Fred scammed us.
Fred scammed us.

I know he went into it with the best of intentions, but he's failed.
His promises fell through. He's not up front. He doesn't respond to people's emails. He doesn't post about the progress. I understand feeling ashamed at failure, but Fred is a GROWN ASS MAN! He needs to MAN UP and be transparent with the funds and the reality of the damn project. He's not a teenager and that's how he's acting, grow up Fred.
BE HONEST WITH US!
WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?! WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?! WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?! WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?!
I feel scammed and don't think I'll support megatokyo anymore. He's been working on this comic for a long time and hasn't grown up and been forth coming with his fans. I'm heartbroken and pissed. More heartbroken than anything.
I think I'm might try going through legal channels to just to hold Fred accountable. I want him to address his fans not his "team" I want HIM TO TALK TO US!

walkingeagle

Re: WHERE ARE THE REWARDS?! WHY DOESN'T FRED REPLY?!

Post by walkingeagle » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:45 pm

He won't reply because he doesn't care.

if they care about anything, it'll be about me replying to a thread from April.

See, you have to follow the rules here, everything in its rightful place and time. But Fred doesn't have to follow his own rules that he got paid 300,000 dollars for.

Hashbrown Potatoes

Post by Hashbrown Potatoes » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Unfortunately, I think it's safe to say the visual novel has been abandoned permanently, and the money is gone. As for what went wrong, I can only speculate based on the scraps of info I can find.

TheOneElectronic

Post by TheOneElectronic » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Yeah, it's reading like a textbook "I wanna do X so give me a bunch of money. Oh no, I can't do X! Don't ask me why I can't do it though! Now, if you'll excuse me.. radio silence!"

That'll teach us for supporting a creator, I guess.