The Visual Novel

xion5139

Re: The Visual Novel

Post by xion5139 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:00 pm

paarfi wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:43 pm
Wow. Sorry to hear that. I had a bad car accident 6 years ago. The medical bills and months when I couldn't work probably would have ruined me if I hadn't had good auto and health insurance, and so many people can't afford that. Best of luck to you.
Unfortunately the car insurance company says oh since you said the crash occurred due to a mechanical problem we won't cover it. So I guess if I crashed into the tree of my own free will they would cover it. Not good times ahead for me not sure what will happened.

Gerakis

Post by Gerakis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Sorry to hear (read) about the accident; I hope everything works out for you.

xion5139

Post by xion5139 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Gerakis wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm
Sorry to hear (read) about the accident; I hope everything works out for you.
Thank you. Had to go to court today to file a bunch of papers. So get to wait and see what the court says.

NinjaDefenestrator

Post by NinjaDefenestrator » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:27 am

Fingers crossed for you that the court case works out. I’m sorry you’re dealing with such bullshit in the first place.

cidjen

Post by cidjen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Whoa, me too... Best of luck dealing with the case and get well ... Or at least get better.
Слава Україні!
🖕💩🥫🚽🖌️
--------
Translation to polish
and where it happens when I have time to stream

Blessed be those, who, having nothing to say, avoid trying to tell this to the world in their own words - J. Tuwim ( liberally translated )

Kumineko

Post by Kumineko » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Wow, how time flies... I only remembered this KS Megatokyo project cuz I was viewing a video about Kickstarter projects in youtube done by Larry Bundy Jr.

I went to check the pledge in my account to notice I backed the 400 mark or rank. But am I angry about it? Not really, I think I am more depressed and frustrated at how long it will take. Do I want my money back at this point? NO! Something in the back of mind then somehow knew it was a big project, and I gave the money out in good faith. Especially since I still love the webcomic. It is part of my life history.

My peers will say I was gullible...

But life is too short to be angry. If we do get VN eventually, it will be great, if not then it also great. I hope the author gets help, and do wish I knew enough of programming to offer my help pro Bono. But alas, I studied to be a Graphic Designer, not a programmer. Though Graphic Design is my second career and Computer Science/Systems Engineer is my first. I am not well versed in UX/UI or programming languages to troubleshoot anything.

Maybe some of you guys are. :3

Regards,
Kumi