l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (11) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [1332] - Eyes Other Way, "... or she will never forgive you"
Piro
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

seraphim fanboy
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

and comic posted. smile.gif

fredrin
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
|)4R7|-| R3V4N
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 75873

First.

Also, poor Piro. He gets told to come, and then gets hit with a bucket for his efforts. I can only imagine how Miho is gonna act when she realizes it's Yuki's fault for all the wounds.
PMEmail Poster
Arwael
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

I saw the dreamers dreaming, I heard the people singing...

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 72897

Well, Miho may have just prevented Yuki from killing the boy, so there's that.
As for Piro, well, innocent bystander. Washing pan to face. Ow.

You seem to love to abuse your characters for the sake of plot, don't you Piro/Fred/Fredrin/Cyborg-T1000? (I tease, I tease, please don't crucify me, good people of MTF)

This post has been edited by Arwael on Apr 1 2012, 12:29 PM
PMIntegrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSN
paarfi
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 67417

Yay, new comic! wub.gif

I agree that it's probably a good thing that Miho stopped Yuki. I'm not sure Yutaka could have taken much more superspeed yoinking.

Did Miho throw that l33t bucket at Piro to keep him from looking at Yuki's nekkidness? Poor Piro. happy.gif

And poor Yutaka. Teenage boys love hearing "oh is that the girl you're in love with." Especially when it's true. tongue.gif

I'd suggest that Miho's ability to catch Yuki in superspeed mode tells against the idea that Miho is now just a real "normal" Miho. No mere muggle could catch Yuki when she's going fast.

Also, Miho is taking this rather well. Genuine concern for Yutaka and concern for Yuki's modesty and feelings, all while busy wrestling a magical grrl into submission. It makes me feel hopeful.

It'll be interesting to see what happens once Miho has a chance to give Yuki a real talking to. Presumably they'll have to get Yutaka some help first though. sad.gif

Edit: speeeeeeling

This post has been edited by paarfi on Apr 1 2012, 12:43 PM
Tangent
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Annoying Forums Since 2000

Member No.: 60328

*eyes the date* I'm not buying it. This is an April Fool's prank.

(Looks like we have TWO people going to the hospital. Way to end this chapter - we have Yutaka hospitalized for broken ribs and worse, and Piro for a concussion.)
eomdal
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 56906

Yuki's in full Anime Trope Mode, bringing down the baka hammer even when she doesn't have one and has to improvise. Miho is going to have to snap her out of that if she wants to get her to take care of Yakuta.
PMEmail Poster
Cinky
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 68682

So this is how Piro gets the head injury this go round...
PMEmail Poster
Invisigoth
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

l33t One
Group Icon

Group: Fake Mods
Member No.: 63090

So....I'm sitting here trying not to think about naked Miho overpowering slippery, wet naked Yuki and I just can't not think about it.....
PMEmail Poster
HatsuharuZ
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

Member No.: 40427

QUOTE (Invisigoth @ Apr 1 2012, 01:33 PM)
So....I'm sitting here trying not to think about naked Miho overpowering slippery, wet naked Yuki and I just can't not think about it.....

I'm thinking about how she'll have to make a choice between keeping the towel on and keeping ahold of Yuki. laugh.gif

Seriously though, I love how Fred is telling us something new and interesting (that this Miho isn't strictly "Pirovision-only") with only a few lines and no exposition. Huzzah!
PMEmail Poster
H3llbl4d3
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 10605

Piro really should start wearing a helmet full time.

QUOTE (Invisigoth @ Apr 1 2012, 02:33 PM)
So....I'm sitting here trying not to think about naked Miho overpowering slippery,  wet naked Yuki and I just can't not think about it.....

You know...I had managed to not let my thoughts stray that way until reading that...
PMEmail Poster
wordwarrior
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

~Super☆Affection~

Member No.: 57076

Eyes Other Way, "... or she will never forgive you"

Yes Ma'am. May I also point out you're both not covered.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
mistersaxon
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Purveyor of High Class Weaponry

Member No.: 60230

QUOTE (wordwarrior @ Apr 1 2012, 07:59 PM)

Yes Ma'am. May I also point out you're both not covered.

Yes but Piro's seen Miho already - and Yuki is a mere slip of a (magical) girl.
Slip . . .
Soap . . . . .
Okay let's not think about that. At least they aren't still involved in a Yutaka sandwich - I don't think the boy could stand to lose much blood right now.
PMEmail Poster
HakuRyoku
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 65599

Everyones thinkin' it, I'm just gunna say it...

MAGIC GIRL FIGHT! wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
mylemonblue
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 47150

QUOTE (HakuRyoku @ Apr 1 2012, 01:46 PM)
Everyones thinkin' it, I'm just gunna say it...

MAGIC GIRL FIGHT!  wub.gif  wub.gif

You took the words right out of my virtual mouth...

...and then there's my other thought on that.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES...!

BWAHAHAHA...

I hope our two guys here survive this magic girl fight.

Oh and I agree with Miho possibly saving Yutaka's life. I love the ankle grab save.

laugh.gif

Edit.

I can't stop laughing at panel 8 then at Piro's "KWANG!" pan in the face in panel 9...this is just so hilarious! Hahaha...!

This post has been edited by mylemonblue on Apr 1 2012, 03:53 PM
PM
AllanO
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Very Old One

Member No.: 1239

This strip makes me wonder if Fred is planning to make his writing job easier by killing all his male characters. happy.gif

The proposition of Yuki and Miho wrestling naked would probably have been too much for Piro's mind anyway (definitely too much for mine), so his getting brained is for the best (also we know he is suitably resistant to concussion).

Yutaka is sufficiently out of it, I don't think Miho had to worry about him seeing much (or remembering much after the fact). I do hope the poor boys gets some help soon.
DrunkenSailor
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 48029

So, Yuki is trying to get Miho dressed. And probably herself as well. The only clean clothing in the locker room is the assorted cosplay stuff Miho brought from MegaGamers, but there's plenty of it. I hope to see Yuki and Miho inappropriately dressed (or half dressed) for a medical emergency (Cosplay outfits) in the next comic.

Since they are struggling the outfits might be on wrong or be mixed up. Miho in maid girl outfit but with giant thigh high action girl comabat boots, buttons misaligned, some kind of helmet on backwards mostly covering her eyes, etc. And Yuki with similar clothing mixups.

Fred could do that so well. Those of you with allergies to excessive Moe should start doubling up on your medication today.

<begin: more of my weird theories>

As a bonus, if Miho is planning some Character Analogue scenarios to prove this weird stuff to Piro (arrange to do some magical stuff to push him down the rabbit hole), the above 'cuteness' could have cool side effects. Since Miho is randomly drawn into bizarre stuff that matches the lives of the characters she is an analogue of, she could almost certainly jump start one of those scenarios by putting on the proper cosplay clothing. IE when a normal pretty girl puts on an Evangeleon plug suit, it's just sexy. But If Miho dresses in an Evangeleon plug suit, the bad guy angels will certainly begin attacking Tokyo immediately, and an EVA waiting for her to jump into it will almost certainly coincidentally become available. So what happens if she mixes and matches cosplay outfits and accessories from several different anime types?

Chaos. Wonderful unpredictable chaos.

</end: weird theories>

Yeah, yeah, probably won't happen.

But for the next comic, I AM predicting a crisp sunny autumn day, with 80% chance violent Moe storms. Be prepared to take shelter.

DS
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Liminaut
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 64363

And I just realized: out of pure reflex Piro is going to bring his hands to his face, dropping his towel ... and giving both girls the Full Frontal Monty.
paarfi
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 67417

QUOTE (mylemonblue @ Apr 1 2012, 03:20 PM)
I can't stop laughing at panel 8 then at Piro's "KWANG!" pan in the face in panel 9...this is just so hilarious! Hahaha...!
This is first comic that made me really laugh since probably Yuki getting scared by the kyubey head back in [1312]. We've had a lot of interesting but rather serious stuff with Piro/Miho and Yuki/Yutaka since. Nice to see Fred still has the physical comedy touch. happy.gif

QUOTE (DrunkenSailor @ Apr 1 2012, 04:17 PM)
So, Yuki is trying to get Miho dressed.  And probably herself as well.
I don't think so. Yuki is trying to get away, but Miho won't let her. They haven't reached the point of getting dressed yet.

QUOTE (Liminaut @ Apr 1 2012, 04:22 PM)
And I just realized: out of pure reflex Piro is going to bring his hands to his face, dropping his towel ... and giving both girls the Full Frontal Monty.
Well, it's not anything that Miho hadn't seen already. It'd probably embarass the heck of out Yuki though. Hopefully she's to busy trying to get away from Miho to notice.
Peter
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 22185

I'm curious who threw the bucket since it was in the room Piro was leaving.
PM
'zilla
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 53970

Two things come to mind: First, how will Yuki respond when she realizes what shape Yutaka is in? Second, did she hear the "I'm not in love with her!" line in panel 6 (or was she too busy trying to get away?) and if so how will she react? Miho appears to be reacting to it (or possibly to the "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" part), given her eyes.
DrunkenSailor
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 48029

OH... huh.gif

Ok, I think I misread this then. Miho is stopping Yuki from leaving. Yuki tried to leave with Yutaka, but Miho grabbed her leg, causing Yuki to drop him. Ouch. Well at least Miho now has a good clue as to what caused Kobi's injuries. And they probably just got worse.

I had thought Yuki grabbed Miho's hand and was pulling her off to get her dressed, and that Yutaka just fell or got knocked over in that struggle.

Damn. It's pretty obvious now that I look at it again from that perspective.

See that's a problem with the girls being naked. It's hard to balance showing the action properly while not showing it... improperly. But Fred did it pretty well. I should not have been confused.

Well then, any question about whether Miho has regained at least some of her superhuman strength and agility is over. Yuki could not be caught, nor manhandled by any mere normal strength girl.

DS

This post has been edited by DrunkenSailor on Apr 1 2012, 05:04 PM
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
GreyWolfe
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 1040

So, yell for Piro to attend the scene, then brain him because the MG ended up naked. Thanks Miho, you're a real pal.

Ningen
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 55780

Snerk

So we have a fast and furious cat-fight going on (off-camera of course), and both guys are incapacitated without any chance to watch the action.

Miho is fast enough to catch Yuki! That gives a hint as to power levels.

And poor suffering Kobayashi denies loving Yuki. In ear shot! That's a world of pain in itself quite apart from the damage he'd already taken.

And last, but by no means least, what's all the sorry-sorry-sorry about? Is it just a typical embarrassed Japanese retreat into "Gomen", or does he have something specific in mind? Possibly a reference to 1301? To me it seems like he knows something we don't (yet).
PMEmail Poster
Random Wanderer
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Member No.: 51878

Nice catch, Miho. I think this marks her as only the second person able to physically stop Yuki as she tries to yoink away.

And last, but by no means least, what's all the sorry-sorry-sorry about? Is it just a typical embarrassed Japanese retreat into "Gomen", or does he have something specific in mind?

Well, he did just see her mostly naked, and he did just overhear a private conversation. It may be nothing more than that.

So both girls are wrestling naked with each other... unsure.gif

So, yell for Piro to attend the scene, then brain him because the MG ended up naked. Thanks Miho, you're a real pal.

It is kind of harsh, but the situation changed too rapidly to explain. There was't really much she could do in that situation to prevent Piro from getting a glimpse of something he's not supposed to see.

I like how she promised to wrap Dom's van around his head if he'd hurt Kobayashi. Do it anyway, Miho! It's almost a guarantee that he's at least partly responsible for anything that's going wrong at the moment. Besides, someone needs to wipe his annoying smile off his face.

This post has been edited by Random Wanderer on Apr 1 2012, 06:07 PM
PMEmail Poster
GreyWolfe
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 1040

QUOTE (Random Wanderer @ Apr 2 2012, 12:06 AM)
It is kind of harsh, but the situation changed too rapidly to explain. There was't really much she could do in that situation to prevent Piro from getting a glimpse of something he's not supposed to see.

What does Piro care about accidentally seeing yuki? Apart from the fact that she's underage, he probably couldn't care less.

If yuki 'wouldn't forgive' either of them for catching a glimpse, perhaps she shouldn't be sticking her pretty nose in where it might get broken.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic