l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Closed TopicStart new topic

> What Are You Playing Now?, Spring Edition
VasHtheStampede
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 118

Previously on WAYPN....

Now Playing:
- Twisted Metal - This is David Jaffe's latest glorious car on car insanity opus since Twisted Metal Black for the PS2 way all the way back in Summer of 2001 although it more acts as series reboot than a direct sequel or followup. Now as far as the game's single player, you do get a story mode however it sadly only follows three of the game's charactor's: Sweet Tooth, Dollface and Mr. Grimm and each has their own video cutscenes and sets of battles each ending with a giant boss battle of epic preportions (and I have been hearing these battles later on are hard, like Dark Souls hard). Then when you start each match you are not confined to just that driver's signature vehicle, you get to pick up to three different ones each with their own powers with more options unlocked as you play more, although it's kind of silly to see Sweet Tooth driving a Harley or a Japanese roadster. Some matches are stardard deathmatch while others have you in special situations although one I didn't really like too much are the zone matches were if you are out of the zone a timer counts down and what also sucks the timer does not reset after you get back into the safe zone so once you are out of seconds, game over. The soundtrack is pretty decent with a good mix of classic rock, modern metal and even some rap tunes, although it does give you the option of adding in your own music tracks as well. And then there is finally online multiplayer (which I haven't touched yet), albeit that requires an online pass to be inputed, so used buyers or renters have to pay to play. I've personally only played just about a couple hours of this so I haven't really gotten a chance to sample everything but old skool fans from the PS1 days as well as Black veterans will feel right at home with this, newcomers are better off at least downloading the demo first before decideing to bust some wheels. This is of course only for PS3 so 360 owners are out of luck with this.
- The Jak & Daxter Collection - Naughty Dog's classic game fanchise from it's PS2 days all nicely packed into one BluRay PS3 disc (albeit without Jak X: Combat Racing) and all in nice widescreen HD, 3D visuals if you have that type of tube, and of course trophies for all the titles. Now the very 1st game of the series definately harks back to those "collect-the-crap" games from the N64 era and even though the graphics looks fairly ugly and dated it still was a mega blast to play and most of it was fun except for a couple cringe-inducing areas close to the end, also Jak & Dax can be finished in about 5 or 6 hours. Jak II on the other hand is personally not all that fun. Here it takes places in a future version of the world from the 1st game but it somewhat acts "Grand Theft Auto-ish" where you just travel from place to place in it's somewhat open world. Now I do remember at least renting Jak II but unsure how actually far I really gotten into it but there is this one courier mission early in the game where you deliver some package but then you have the police on your ass for the entire time and the hover bike it has to give you blows up in 3 hits and the travel distance is loooooong. With constant practice and some tricky driving it is beatable but this is really unexceptable and hard for being really early in the game. Also I have never played the 3rd game so have no clue what I'll be up against with that one. For a $40 collection it's not that bad of a purchase for PS3 owners but at least play the 1st game for some old-skool 3D fun. Now personally I'd rather have a Ratchet and Clank PS2 HD collection but at least this will tide me over until then.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Recently finished the Dragonborn story missions and I do want to make a statement: the final story boss is not the "world eater" Alduin but the friggin' dragon priest that guards the portal to it, that ugly bastard almost killed me three times! And I don't know but after the death of the master dragon seems all of the other ressurected dragons are all damned pissed off and ready to roast my ass in seconds and that's why I immediately pumped up my smithing in order to make ebony armor and weapons (and the ebony mace looks f*n' awesome). Now I'm into the Stormcloaks campaign (becuase the Imperials are pussies) which I'm sure will take up another 20 hours of gametime to get through.
- Mass Effect 2 - With the 3rd and final instalment just around the corner it was about damn time to finally finish up some unfinished business with some DLC missions and addons. 1st was Lair of the Shadow Broker which had some really nice moments and even two great boss battles although that driving section in Illum was absolute garbage, I kept loosing my target all the time and I think I must of gliched the game in order to actually finish it, I shit you not. The missions can take about 3 hours and gives you a new bonus area to visit and get stuff, also after the Shadow Broker missions I really wonder how Liara's role is going to be in the 3rd. Next was Arrival which has the most direct ties to the 3rd and sets up the upcoming reaper invasion and I had much more fun playing this one than Shadow but it's very short, maybe finished it in less than 2 hours. Next was Overlord which actaully shocking that it contained a huge surprize: you get a hovertank! (also really weird that there was no intro to it, it's like you had it all this time) Seriously this makes the Mako look like Tonka toys but somewhat sucks the armor is damn weak (albeit it regenerates). Also the missions mainly deal with Geth but the rouge AI that haunts you is one scary bastard. The length of this was slightly less than Shadow but was my personal favorite of the three, and speaking of the hovertank you also can get FREE missions (under "Firewalker") that you use for other missions elsewhere but I've yet to play those.
- Soul Calibur V and Dark Souls have been set aside for now.

Games to buy for March:
- Mass Effect 3 - 03/06 - Definately the 1st major game release of 2012 and my badass fem-shep is gonna tear those reapers a new asshole like a f*kin' boss.
- Journey - 03/13 - That team Ico-like game from ThatGameCompany that's also a PSN exclusive. I've never played Flow or Flower but ever since I've seen the first shots and footage from this I was heavily intrigued. There's no combat, you just explore and travel through the vast land to your final desination. One reviewer already said you can finish the game in 2 hours but for a $15 download I still think it'll be an immense visual treat alone and well worth playing every minute.

Games on the wish list:
- Tales of Graces f - 03/13 - I know I'm a Tales game series fan and I should be buying this but I just don't want to, yet. I'm more personally waiting for the US release of Tales of Xillia (if that really happens), plus this is an upgraded version from a Wii title and also the anime opening is one of my least favorite of the series (http://youtu.be/sMFw8mRVmfc). At least it may come with bonus Code Geass costumes. smile.gif Of course it'll come down to how the reviews are, although I'd rather play Final Fantasy XII-2, or even Kingdoms of Amalur than this.
- Silent Hill: Downpour - 03/13 - I will admit I did buy the last current console installment, Homecoming, without reading the reviews and bottom line, that game SUCKED! (Hell, I couldn't get myself to even finish it). The next demented installment is again being done by another western developer "Vatra", who's last and only other game was a half-assed remake of Rush'N Attack. Although from the shots and footage so far it does have most of the right creepy charms that make the Silent Hill games great but definately this time I'll read the reviews and do more research from gamer's reactions before I want to buy this.
- Armored Core V - 03/20 - Dispite the amazing intro CG (http://youtu.be/y4aimv4YjT0) I've hardly really been a big fan of the series even though my very first PS2 game purchase was Armored Core 2 and had some fun time playing it (also I did play some the original game as well on PS1) but I'm not entirely sure if I actually want to go back into series now.
- Warriors Orochi 3 - 03/20 - Play more insanely repetative hack-n-slash through hundreds of dumbass soldiers with weapons the size of refridgerators?...Maybe....
- Shoot Many Robots - 03/13 - A Metal Slug-style game for either 360 arcade or PSN with some really nice graphics and also four-player online coop. Looks immensely fun and will at least try the demo first.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shoeboxjeddy
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Still accepting applications~

Member No.: 45553

QUOTE (VasHtheStampede @ Mar 5 2012, 01:07 AM)
Now Playing:
- The Jak & Daxter Collection - Jak II on the other hand is personally not all that fun. Here it takes places in a future version of the world from the 1st game but it somewhat acts "Grand Theft Auto-ish" where you just travel from place to place in it's somewhat open world. Now I do remember at least renting Jak II but unsure how actually far I really gotten into it but there is this one courier mission early in the game where you deliver some package but then you have the police on your ass for the entire time and the hover bike it has to give you blows up in 3 hits and the travel distance is loooooong. With constant practice and some tricky driving it is beatable but this is really unexceptable and hard for being really early in the game. Also I have never played the 3rd game so have no clue what I'll be up against with that one. For a $40 collection it's not that bad of a purchase for PS3 owners but at least play the 1st game for some old-skool 3D fun. Now personally I'd rather have a Ratchet and Clank PS2 HD collection but at least this will tide me over until then.
- Mass Effect 2 - With the 3rd and final instalment just around the corner it was about damn time to finally finish up some unfinished business with some DLC missions and addons. 1st was Lair of the Shadow Broker which had some really nice moments and even two great boss battles although that driving section in Illum was absolute garbage, I kept loosing my target all the time and I think I must of gliched the game in order to actually finish it, I shit you not. The missions can take about 3 hours and gives you a new bonus area to visit and get stuff, also after the Shadow Broker missions I really wonder how Liara's role is going to be in the 3rd. Next was Arrival which has the most direct ties to the 3rd and sets up the upcoming reaper invasion and I had much more fun playing this one than Shadow but it's very short, maybe finished it in less than 2 hours. Next was Overlord which actaully shocking that it contained a huge surprize: you get a hovertank! (also really weird that there was no intro to it, it's like you had it all this time) Seriously this makes the Mako look like Tonka toys but somewhat sucks the armor is damn weak (albeit it regenerates). Also the missions mainly deal with Geth but the rouge AI that haunts you is one scary bastard. The length of this was slightly less than Shadow but was my personal favorite of the three, and speaking of the hovertank you also can get FREE missions (under "Firewalker") that you use for other missions elsewhere but I've yet to play those.

Sometimes I wonder about you man. Jak 2 is BY FAR the best game in the entire series. Mostly BECAUSE it's hard as balls. The amazing feeling of being a badass you get after passing some of these missions is incredible. And you get so good by the end, you can't rightly tell if 3 is easier because they made it way easier (likely) or because of the stuff you retained from 2. What's most interesting to me about 2 is all the diversity in there, much greater than (the main missions of) something like GTA, despite how its clearly trying to ripoff GTA with a lot of its mechanics. Early on, you get a Marty McFly jetboard. So there are both trick competitions (think Spyro 2/3) and you use it for risky transportation and speed during missions. For example, you infiltrate the big bad's citadel, but well... the doors are locked. Duh. So you have to do something truly insane and grind the light fixtures OUTSIDE THE WINDOWS to get around. Keep in mind you're like 200 feet up at this point. Oh and the Jak X thing makes sense when you play all the missions where the cops are chasing you. Or the racing tournament you enter during the story... wink.gif

As for Ilium driving, you can't fail. Holding the go button will allow you to succeed completely. So no, you didn't glitch it despite having trouble with it (somehow?). I am again forced to wonder what your perspective must be to think Arrival is better than Shadow Broker. Was it the forced (and stupid as hell) stealth? The lack of a party (for no reason)? The lack of any ability to make a choice, be it Paragon or Renegade? The short length and somewhat iffy plot? Compared to Shadow Broker, which allowed you to fight a Vanguard (!) Specter (!), reunite with Liara, fight on the outside of the ship with one of the best skyboxes in the series, how you get to meet and kill a new and awesome species, and finally all the easter egg content in the dialogue (slap omni-gel on everything) and the computer consoles at the base. Finally, you were surprised by the Mako because you get it in Firewalker. They didn't make those missions a prerequisite for starting Overlord likely because 1) they kinda suck and 2) if people pay for Overlord, they won't want to have to "unlock" it.
PM
VasHtheStampede
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 12:32 AM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

Sometimes I wonder about you man. Jak 2 is BY FAR the best game in the entire series.
Just becuase it had some early hard parts doesn't mean it immediately sucks and you could be right becuase I don't think I even got through 25% of the game when I last played it.

For the ME2 DLC stuff, in terms of "fun factor" I liked Overlord the best but in terms of content then Shadow Broker hands down, and yeah the broker ship battle was the best part of the DLC, actually I thought it was more impressive than most of the missions in the whole game, just the Illium stuff wasn't, IMO. Also really love in ME3 finishing that mission gives you a mini-Broker lair inside the Normandy including the floating butler bot.
shoeboxjeddy
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Still accepting applications~

Member No.: 45553

QUOTE (VasHtheStampede @ Mar 7 2012, 01:32 AM)
Just becuase it had some early hard parts doesn't mean it immediately sucks and you could be right becuase I don't think I even got through 25% of the game when I last played it.

For the ME2 DLC stuff, in terms of "fun factor" I liked Overlord the best but in terms of content then Shadow Broker hands down, and yeah the broker ship battle was the best part of the DLC, actually I thought it was more impressive than most of the missions in the whole game, just the Illium stuff wasn't, IMO. Also really love in ME3 finishing that mission gives you a mini-Broker lair inside the Normandy including the floating butler bot.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's HARD. For comparison, I would say less than something like Ninja Gaiden, more than something like Maximo 2. About on par with Maximo 1, without all the player griefing that game clung to like a life preserver. There's an early mission where they give you the rifle (awesome gun) and tell you to hunt robots in the woods. What they don't tell you is that every one of those guys is basically the equivalent of the Predator (cloaking, plasma caster, etc). You can take about... 4 to 5 hits? And you gotta kill like 6 of 'em in one life. That teaches you how to stick and move better than anything else would have... Oh and the mission where Daxter has to get homing missiles to chase him across the city to blow up gates...

I wish I had a Ps3, I would so buy that shit.

I did like Overlord. Cool boss, cool "threats" thoroughout the mission, the tank stuff was cool. Still, Shadow Broker is by far my fave. Liara back, Spectre battles, in-jokes, awesome new area, reveal of a mystery since 1, forward plot momentum that "counts" for the next game, etc.
PM
Char
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

♪Nobody said it was easy♪
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 803

A bunch of Old Republic!

Still waiting for Journey on the PS3, and waiting to evaluate whether SH Downpour or the HD collection would be more worthy.
PMEmail PosterIntegrity Messenger IMICQAOLYahooMSN
VasHtheStampede
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 11:03 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

Just bought, downloaded and finished Journey and for all of the 1.7 hours I went for my 1st playthrough I still think it is very well worth it. There isn't too much exploring and for most of the parts you just go from point A to point B but the I really love all of the cloth-like graphics for the enviroments and the game engine really showcases some very artistic visuals, even for a 550+ MB download. After the 1st stage you get a random online buddy to travel and help with but I mostly ignored other players with me. There's also power orbs to collect that increase your "scarf power" and some ancient art to find but once you are done you are practially done but it's still worth replaying, there's even a trophy that you get if you play it after 7 days. Definately a buyworthy download for the $15 it's worth.
soup or man
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 01:26 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 63271

Started playing Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (MGS2 to be exact). My last playthrough was in maybe 2004. What a nostalgia rush.
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
Squidworth
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Read my lips...

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 57659

Mostly just playing Mass Effect 3 and TOR. There are several options what with Gamefly and everything, but I just can't get motivated to play anything else... mostly I think it's because free time is an issue :/

Still ME3 is probably one of the best games that I've ever played. I note that I haven't beaten it yet, and I know a lot of people are bitching about the ending, but with the multiplayer, the fantastic writing, the run-and-gun feel with RPG elements, they really can do no wrong...
PMEmail PosterMSN
Arwael
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

I saw the dreamers dreaming, I heard the people singing...

Member No.: 72897

Well, I've picked up a new game. Fun little emulator called Kerbal Space Program.

Which currently consists of building and launching rockets.
Or more accurately, building and watching your rockets explode until you get it right. The game is a decent challenge, without being impossible, and what's more important, is that it's not the game challenging you except at the most basic, it's you challenging yourself.
You look up at the moon floating overhead, and you think to yourself "Yeah, I'm going there." and then you build, and test, and launch until it happens.

Now, currently, the game is alpha, at v 0.14. And yet, it is a whole lot of fun. You can get the first Alpha, v 0.13 for free, or donate and get 0.14 plus every update there after until release, for 15 dollars.
I plan to do this myself, since I'm enjoying the game and it only looks to get better.
Current plans for the next update are a persistant world, where anything you set in a stable orbit around the planet or the moon, will stay there, followed by the ability to dock with those items. Further updates will include multiple planets, space stations, missions, funding, all sorts of things, from what I've read.
PMIntegrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSN
VasHtheStampede
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

April update:

Just Finished:
- Mass Effect 3 - Dispite all of the negative backlash with Bioware's ending of it's third and possibly final game to it's epic space adventure, I thought the ending that they choose is not THAT absolutely horrible dispite some big flaws and leaving just as many questions as answers but it's doable (if you've seen the anime movie: End of Evangelion, it's kind of like that one, eh, sort of). Sure I personally thought it was a little laughable that the fate of the entire Milky Way galaxy all came down to either choosing "Option A" or "Option B" (also a third option if you maxed your war efforts but didn't get up to that yet) and both choices equal to the same fate of Sheppard no matter what choices you made or how you played. It is nice of Bioware to somewhat fix their f*up with a FREE DLC addon to better explain the ending but with no additional game play later this summer. Reguarding the rest of the game I thought it was a lot more fast paced than what was brought in Mass Effect 1 & 2 and more felt like an action shooter than a stratigic action RPG which is a good thing. Most of the missions were fun to play through and haldly any of it seemed lame or boring but I kind of wished it didn't have all of those fetch quests to raise your war forces. Plus no more shitty hacking minigames and planet mining is a plus! Overall it's a real buy worthy game, however only play it if you have at least played through the 2nd game (on your same current system) becuase only playing the 3rd will miss out on a lot of story elements and plot points and plus all of your game choices do carryover (albeit not your custom face but Bioware is working on fixing that). Live long and prosper Sheppard.
- Journey - See previous post above

Also playing:
- Tales of Graces F - I definately enjoy all of the Tales game series just as much as any of the Final Fantasies and hell I even thought the last US Tales release, Vesperia, was shit-tons more fun to play than FFXIII. Now even though this game is an HD enhanced version of a Wii title it somewhat seems like this was made by the Tales "B-Team". First off the first 3 or 4 hours are brutally boring becuase you control kid versions of some of the main charactors and the battle system is very weak but it somewhat acts as a tutorial to get used to the game's systems. There is no overworld to explore and you mainly travel on specific routes and a lot of times you may see another path to travel but the game will just block you not to go there. After you "grow up" then it gets much more interesting where battles now involve "B-Arts" that act as special and power moves for high damage beatdowns. Like in Vesperia you can have up to 4 members and you only control one charactor while the others are AI controled although you can switch between them. Again being originally a Wii title the graphics can be decent looking in someplaces out just downright ugly in others. The voice acting is only available in English (for now) but it is decently voiced and scripted by the average anime dubbing standards and the Tales series are known for some really great anime cutscenes but the ones I've seen so far and even it's opening didn't impress me one bit, plus the original opening song is also redone in English. I haven't played too much into it's story, maybe only about 6 hours worth and so far it isn't all that bad but it could be much better although it's somewhat too early to tell. Long time Tales fans should give it a shot at least but there's better games worth playing out there.
- And plenty of other games on the back burner: Twisted Metal, Jak and Daxter Collection, Soul Calibur V, Dark Souls, Skyrim

Games to buy this month:
- No major titles this time although I wouldn't mind checking out the Witcher 2 for XB360 one of these days but definately not right now. There are a couple downloadable games I wouldn't mind checking out: the long overdue indie platformer "FEZ" finally comes out 04/13 on XB Arcade (and for only $10!) while the all female cartoon fighter "Skullgirls" comes out 04/11 for XB Arcade and PSN.
moot
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 02:36 AM
Quote Post

In bad company

Member No.: 883

Armored Core V is my drug of choice at the moment. Never got into AC4X, or any sort of massive multiplayer game, but V's streamlined controls and urban environment is getting me really hooked.

Any players in the Asia region (but not Japan)?
PMEmail PosterYahoo
DaRk_KnIgHt
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

blaarghlebleeeergh--

Member No.: 3729

Got a PSO2 beta invite.

user posted image
user posted image
Made me what a call a slut-android-QB.

Proceed to get disconnected every 5 minutes. Guess I'm not gonna be playing this for a while.
PMEmail Poster
Arwael
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

I saw the dreamers dreaming, I heard the people singing...

Member No.: 72897

Picked up Deadspace 1 and 2 on Steam for 10 Funbucks total. Going to be trying them out later tonight maybe.

Had thought about getting Space Marine but decided against it, because I've heard that there aren't many players and that it's just overall... meh.

PMIntegrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSN
soup or man
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Just got a Vita so I've been playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus.
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
Haoie
Posted: May 3 2012, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 63762

OutRun 2006: Coast to Coast
PMEmail Poster
VasHtheStampede
Posted: May 5 2012, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

May gaming update:
- Mass Effect 2 & 3 - After finishing up the somewhat underwhelming 3rd and (supposally) final game of the series I've decided to finally go with my paragon route for the default man-shep on ME2 becuase I mainly played as a renegade for the 2nd and 3rd with my fem-shep, and of course to pass the time as Bioware works on fixing up their mistake of an ending which should be out as DLC sometime this summer. Also been checking out some ME3 multiplayer and I actually think it's pretty fun and I really more enjoy playing through the 11-round enemy horde missions than compared to trudging through 50 of them like in Gears of War 3 online, however I really need a lot more practice and much, much better weapon upgrades to handle the silver and gold missions and they are a beeotch.
- Skyrim - Finished the civil war campaign and become leader of the Companions guild and after playing over 75 hours of gametime solely on this I think my dragonborn deserves a good break. I know I've still haven't gone through more than half of what is out in this game but I'm more holding off for the DLC addons and expansions. Bethesda recently announced the 1st one called "Dawnguard" which is planned for this summer although I really hope it's much more involving than just a couple missions that could take only 2 hours to bash through.
- Tales of Graces F - It still isn't as good as Vesperia but it's still pretty fun to play although the battle system can get somewhat chaotic at points. Now, when the hell do I get the Code Geass cosplay?
- Dark Souls - Only barely getting through this, recently finished the catacombs but I really know Blighttown is going to be a royal pain in the ass.
- Games still on hold - Twisted Metal, Jak & Daxter Collection, Soul Calibur V and I will, one of these damn days, will finish Final Fantasy XIII and eventually play XIII-2

Buying this month:
- Diablo III - 05/15 - Now I don't know when Blizzard originally annouced this but it's about way, way, way damn f*n time the follow up is going finally coming out and of course Bliz loves to take their sweet time on anything they make. Definately love to try the newer demon hunter class with their crossbows and ninja traps, also the new witch doctor looks badass to use too.
- Dragon's Dogma - 05/22 - Capcom's newest from the team that worked on the more recent Devil May Cry and Resident Evil games but this one is more Dark Souls meets Monster Hunter with a huge vast open world. Been watching most of the online preview videos and very damn impressed but I'm sure the story won't be winning any awards and seems to be perfectly cloned straight from the Dungeons and Dragons lore. Also gives you access to the Resident Evil 6 demo but I'll probably won't even bother.

Also like to at least try the demos of both Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Max Payne 3 which both come out this month but not really sure if I really want to buy them although I'm more for Ghost Recon myself.
Random Wanderer
Posted: May 5 2012, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Member No.: 51878

QUOTE (VasHtheStampede @ May 5 2012, 04:00 PM)
- Diablo III - 05/15 - Now I don't know when Blizzard originally annouced this but it's about way, way, way damn f*n time the follow up is going finally coming out and of course Bliz loves to take their sweet time on anything they make.

The announcement was in June 2008. Close enough to being four years ago that it makes no difference. And it has definitely been quite a wait.
PMEmail Poster
Moridin84
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 14034

Picked up Tera a few days back, the combat is pretty interesting, a lot more actiony and dynamic then the rest of the MMO's. It's not quite Vindictus in terms of movement though.

Interesting thing about the start of the game is that there is a prologue which not only explains how to play the game but puts your character at level 20 for the duration of it. Once the (skip-able after the first time) prologue is over you start at level 1. It's pretty cool because that way you can try out the character without having to play for several hours to sound it out.

They've gone the low road in terms of women's complaints about skimpy female armours, they give the male character skimpy armours as well! I'm a little annoyed that pretty much all the female armours are skimpy though, I have a thing for armoured chicks but these don't seem to have a whole lot of armour to them...
PMEmail PosterMSN
soup or man
Posted: May 9 2012, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Almost at the end of Golden Abyss. Can't wait to start my second playthrough.
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
Jarrod
Posted: May 12 2012, 06:17 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 42357

I've been playing World of Battles Morning Star.
Basically plays like warhammer table top battles but different.
My army is called Wardens WAHHG just search Wardens and it'll come up, unless your on the european server where I have another army but I'm ditching that army to play the international sever with my bro.

caverly charges are fun, and archers are the bane of my Orc army.
Smashing archers is imperative but also difficult as they are usually fast and well protected.

smile.gif
PM
soup or man
Posted: May 27 2012, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Finally bought and started playing Street Fighter X Tekken. Got the collector's edition, too. Game is mad fun so far.
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
Xavon
Posted: May 27 2012, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 69089

I broke down and got Diablo III.

Also started Angry Birds: Space on my new toy (Nook Tablet).

And I'm still trying to force time to play SMT: Devil Survivor 2.

I need to start Xenoblade Chronicle. Maybe tomorrow, if Sanctuary doesn't pull me back in.
PMEmail Poster
Haoie
Posted: May 31 2012, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 63762

Just finished Resident Evil 4 for the first time ever, took me just over 20h.

Now, the minigames beckon.
PMEmail Poster
VasHtheStampede
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

My summer WAYPN posting will be up very shortly so please lock this.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options   Closed TopicStart new topic