l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (36) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Mass Effect 3, Ah yes, "Reapers"
shoeboxjeddy
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Still accepting applications~

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 45553

We're less than a week out! Get hype! Anybody wanting to play the 360 version multiplayer with my group, send me a friend request (Shoeboxjeddy) with a mention of who you are here.

So what characters are you importing in first? My Paragon male Vanguard is raring to go. Real curious about what the implications of having a simultaneous relationship with Tali and Liara is gonna be...
PM
Random Wanderer
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Member No.: 51878

I'm importing all of them. Several vanguards, a couple of soldiers, an adept, and a sentinel... I don't recall if I finished the infiltrator. I'll probably play the male vanguard first, but I will almost certainly start playing a different one before I finish that playthrough.
PMEmail Poster
Squidworth
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Read my lips...

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 57659

Only have my Sentinel ready from ME2, so if I want to see what happens with Ashley if I stayed loyal or something, I'd have to make a new character, which honestly, isn't something I have the time to do...

In any case, I am sure that this game is going to be magnificent.

Also, SBJ, I might be convinced to multi with you if we're both online at the same time... I believe my XBL name is also Squidworth, though honestly, I don't remember... I'll come back and post it here.

Yes, you heard me correctly, I will multi with you. :V
PMEmail PosterMSN
-sam
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Trapped by paradoxes

Member No.: 3659

I'm probably importing this Male Sentinal I just finished running through ME2 first.

I also really need to finish a femshep ME2 run one of these days.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Random Wanderer
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Oh by the way...
Ah yes, "Reapers"

If I can find a way to let that guy die without getting a bunch of other people killed with him, I will take whatever damned renegade points are needed to do it. I gave the Council the benefit of the doubt last time and they threw it in my face. I'm sick of them.
PMEmail Poster
shoeboxjeddy
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Squidworth @ Feb 29 2012, 08:02 PM)
Yes, you heard me correctly, I will multi with you. :V

Dear diary, OMG. laugh.gif

Yeah I have an ME2 female soldier that needs to finish up her tour. But being honest with myself, I'll only beat 3 once at first, so I don't need to worry about doing that for now.
PM
-sam
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Trapped by paradoxes

Show of hands, how many people bought the CE to get the N7 hoodie for their Shep?
Random Wanderer
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

I just bought the collectors edition on general principle. It's just what I do with certain games.
PMEmail Poster
Malice-sama
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:45 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 51285

I wanted to buy the CE, but like all the stores cut off pre-orders for the 360 CE before I knew for certain I would be able to buy it at launch. ;_____; So I'm hoping they'll have some CEs for purchase on launch day, even though I don't exactly have high hopes for that.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shoeboxjeddy
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (-sam @ Feb 29 2012, 11:09 PM)
Show of hands, how many people bought the CE to get the N7 hoodie for their Shep?

I skipped the CE and I'm glad I did. Only thing I would care about in there is the From Dust DLC. Too bad the CE price increase is $20 and the DLC itself is $10. So... yeah no.
PM
Random Wanderer
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Cerberus Daily News has been giving us interesting information lately.

02/27/2012 - Contact Lost With Batarian Homeworld

“Khar'Shan communication gone dark. Batarian economy cut off from colonies. Hegemony: "Comm buoy disruption due to solar output.""

02/29/2012 - Khar'shan Comm Buoy Outage Continues

“Buoys at batarian homeworld still down. Governor of Camala colony: "We know the Alliance has stealth vessels. This is obviously an attack.""

03/02/2012 - Batarians Flee Hegemony Space

“Exodus cluster relay jammed by batarian ships. Alliance: "Now that the comm buoys are offline, the batarians are fleeing their government.""

This post has been edited by Random Wanderer on Mar 2 2012, 01:15 PM
PMEmail Poster
Laevatein
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 64488

Mass Effect 3 Launch Trailer

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS GENTLEMEN
PMEmail Poster
-sam
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Trapped by paradoxes

Good god that's great.

It's really too bad that Tuesday is raid night. That's going to seriously impinge on my ME3 time.
Random Wanderer
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

QUOTE (Laevatein @ Mar 2 2012, 03:07 PM)

Oh great, NOW how do people expect me to wait until Tuesday?

It's really too bad that Tuesday is raid night. That's going to seriously impinge on my ME3 time.

If your guild can't understand that Mass Effect takes priority, you may have to ask them just what sort of pathetic gamers they think they are. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Random Wanderer on Mar 2 2012, 02:46 PM
PMEmail Poster
Squidworth
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Read my lips...

Holy crap, I have to remember to bring my 360 with me on my TDY... I can get this from the GameStop on base and play all week long~

Might even bring ME2 to get another character going... no idea though.

DAH SO HYPED.
PMEmail PosterMSN
uncreative
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Endlessly looping, never updating.

Member No.: 54034

QUOTE (Laevatein @ Mar 2 2012, 12:07 PM)

This is a good trailer, but then I watched the FemShep trailer and am now super-hype. Paragon FemShep is my primary character as it is, and I'm going to use her save that I first cleared with, despite some major issues with it that I went back and fixed later (most notably Tali dying). NO TAKEBACKS :V
PM
Random Wanderer
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

QUOTE (uncreative @ Mar 2 2012, 07:26 PM)
(most notably Tali dying). NO TAKEBACKS :V

Anyone who imports a game with Tali having died FAILS. Please insert coins to play the internet again.
PMEmail Poster
RedWolf4
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 67271

*Sighs, thumbs coins into the slot*

I'm really glad they let you see what you did in your last playthrough, though, other wise I'd be so boned.
PMEmail Poster
Genshie
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 03:30 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 59919

< Has Solo'd Bronze and Silver in demo. (Krogan Soldiers be beast)
I be glad to join you guys for some multiplayer.

I will be playing the game on both PS3 and Xbox360 but mostly be playing multiplayer on my 360. My Gamertag is the same for both systems: GENGENJUMP
PMEmail PosterYahoo
RedWolf4
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 07:18 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 67271

*Curses shitty Australian telco infrastructure and the way it robs him of everything good.*
PMEmail Poster
uncreative
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 03:15 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Random Wanderer @ Mar 2 2012, 04:45 PM)
Anyone who imports a game with Tali having died FAILS. Please insert coins to play the internet again.

Anyone who isn't willing to live with the consequences of their actions no matter how much they dislike them fails at Mass Effect (it's kind of like, the whole point), so I'm pretty sure I'm not the one out the quarters here.
PM
Moridin84
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 14034

QUOTE (uncreative @ Mar 4 2012, 10:15 AM)
Anyone who isn't willing to live with the consequences of their actions no matter how much they dislike them fails at Mass Effect (it's kind of like, the whole point), so I'm pretty sure I'm not the one out the quarters here.

Ooh, that's a pretty good burn. Don't think RW will be able to retort.

Well anyway. Mass Effect 3 is be released at the end of the week instead of the middle in Europe. On the plus side, the 9th is my last day of my current job and I'm not starting my new one until the 20th. And entire week free to play it!

I only have the two characters to play through, Paragon male vanguard and a half Renegade female biotic. I probably won't bother with multiplayer but who knows.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Squidworth
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Read my lips...

QUOTE (uncreative @ Mar 4 2012, 03:15 AM)

While RW was being a bit overly dramatic, I actually agree with him. Sure you have the option to crack on if one of your characters bites the dust (which you correctly say is the point of the game) but really I have no idea how anybody ended up having people die in the first place... if you took care to dot all your i's and cross all your t's, and took care to really think about who would be the best for which "job" in the final run, it shouldn't have been that hard to have everyone survive. You would have had to really REALLY try to have people die...
PMEmail PosterMSN
shoeboxjeddy
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Squidworth @ Mar 4 2012, 10:34 AM)
While RW was being a bit overly dramatic, I actually agree with him. Sure you have the option to crack on if one of your characters bites the dust (which you correctly say is the point of the game) but really I have no idea how anybody ended up having people die in the first place... if you took care to dot all your i's and cross all your t's, and took care to really think about who would be the best for which "job" in the final run, it shouldn't have been that hard to have everyone survive. You would have had to really REALLY try to have people die...

Not true at all dude. Mordin dies "holding the line" at random, even if you have like Garrus, Grunt, and Jacob with him. And everyone is loyal. Also in my Insanity playthrough, Legion died in the vents (well, right after them, you know) because I took too long? Everybody was loyal, so that wasn't it. Basically, they introduced an element of "ha ha, sucks to be you" in there.

This post has been edited by shoeboxjeddy on Mar 4 2012, 10:49 AM
PM
uncreative
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (shoeboxjeddy @ Mar 4 2012, 08:48 AM)
Not true at all dude. Mordin dies "holding the line" at random, even if you have like Garrus, Grunt, and Jacob with him. And everyone is loyal. Also in my Insanity playthrough, Legion died in the vents (well, right after them, you know) because I took too long? Everybody was loyal, so that wasn't it. Basically, they introduced an element of "ha ha, sucks to be you" in there.

Tali is also almost as prone as Garrus to dying while holding the line, which is why after that those two always came with me at the very end, where they'd only die if you'd actually aimed for a "kill everyone" ending.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (36) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic