l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (3) All 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [story] The Rabbit's Yarn, Into the rabbit's hole we go
Cinky
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 68682

*Watches as one of the fire colums burst out right in front of him*

Hey! I almost had the issue sorted out, and then this happens. Oh well, time for a high risk game of hot-potato.

*Pulls out a metal bat and positions himself in front of Hatsu*

Don't underestimate the squirrel!

*Swings at the black orb of fire and with a loud smash, sends it back at Canti twice as fast*
PMEmail Poster
HatsuharuZ
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 40427

*Hatsu summons a catgirl cheerleading squad for Cinky, then ponders Canti.*

"Am I going to have to spontaeneously aquire superpowers in order to take this guy down? I hate doing that..."
PMEmail Poster
Grimblaze
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

Member No.: 65047

The ball of fire passed through Canti's image which distorted immediately and then reverted back to fire and vanished. Moving around behind Cinky and Hatsu, Canti held up his hand and fired off a beam of black flames at them both. Almost as soon as the attack had been launched though another figure appeared behind Canti and shoved a sword through his neck. Black flames began to sprout from the sword immediately but soon them and Canti were all pulled in. Swinging the sword down to the ground, Daemon grinned vanished into his own shadow leaving a massive pipe bomb behind.
PMEmail PosterMSN
maldrul
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

wandering idiot kitsune

Member No.: 23343

"A bomb!?" maldrul jumped up from his prone position on the ground.

The kitsune then ran over, took the pipe bomb and swallowed it whole. There was a muffled explosion as maldrul's stomach distended for a moment then returned to normal. Small whiffs of smoke escaped from his nostrils as he belched flame.

"That's some spicy-a meatball!" he said in a ludicrous Italian accent.
PMEmail Poster
HatsuharuZ
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

QUOTE (maldrul @ Mar 28 2012, 01:08 PM)
"A bomb!?" maldrul jumped up from his prone position on the ground.

The kitsune then ran over, took the pipe bomb and swallowed it whole. There was a muffled explosion as maldrul's stomach distended for a moment then returned to normal. Small whiffs of smoke escaped from his nostrils as he belched flame.

"That's some spicy-a meatball!" he said in a ludicrous Italian accent.

Hatsu blinked. "Is your stomach made of iron or something?" He'd make a great garbage disposal unit....

Then the strange group heard police sirens coming. They ran and ran until they found a a city park with soccer fields, baseball fields, playground equipment and other park-ish things in it. Cinky's cheerleading squad were all taking turns petting the robosquirrel like he was some kind of cute doggie.
PMEmail Poster
Arwael
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

I saw the dreamers dreaming, I heard the people singing...

Member No.: 72897

"You didn't have to drag me you know... If it weren't for the helmet hear, I'd be half concussed..." Arwael groused, lying haphazardly in the muddy field. "So... Mr. Easybake Oven is gone but Duke Nukem there is still going."

"... somehow, I don't think we'll be getting anything done in peace, much less a quiet drink in the club, while he's around. Suggestions, anyone?" Arwael sat up slightly, face in palm. "Should hopefully be easier to deal with... but then, why did he keep throwing bombs at us, if the Black Flaming Fellow was his target?"
PMIntegrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSN
HatsuharuZ
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

QUOTE (Arwael @ Mar 28 2012, 07:15 PM)
"You didn't have to drag me you know... If it weren't for the helmet hear, I'd be half concussed..." Arwael groused, lying haphazardly in the muddy field. "So... Mr. Easybake Oven is gone but Duke Nukem there is still going."

"... somehow, I don't think we'll be getting anything done in peace, much less a quiet drink in the club, while he's around. Suggestions, anyone?" Arwael sat up slightly, face in palm. "Should hopefully be easier to deal with... but then, why did he keep throwing bombs at us, if the Black Flaming Fellow was his target?"

"Because he could? I have no idea. Let's go down to the pipe bomb supply store and ask him," Hatsu asked, looking serious.
PMEmail Poster
Cinky
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 68682

*Looks up from his catgirl massage*

"Are you talking about the one on 'Oh-shit-not-this-street-again' avenue or the other one at the corner of 'Explosions' and 'Even-more-explosions'? I tend to frequent the one at 'Explosions' only because I think make bombs with a better boom. And let me tell you, a good boom is hard to find these days."
PMEmail Poster
Ryo0955
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 61334

"Hm..."

The boy pondered the catgirls as they caressed Cinky. "By any chance, would you allow yourself to loan one of those catgirls to me? Because of all the happenings, I have a feeling I might need a bodyguard of sorts..."
PMUsers Website
Grimdark
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 75825

Dark stared at the man who calls himself Chaos and replies "Okay the names Dark and i know you just woke up but have you seen my stupid demon cat?" Dark then feels a pain in his neck meaning that his cat has just died, again...
"Damn it and i just got used to this body" a sharp light escapes from Darks eyes and mouth that go and blow up another building. "Damn it. oh well they seem to have alot of explosions around hope it helped out someone somewhere" looks back at Chaos "What benefits do i get as your aprentice?"
PMEmail Poster
Grimblaze
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

Member No.: 65047

Daemon appeared within the base he once shared with Grim and company and sheathed his sword before sitting down. Taking a knife from the table he slashed a hole into the paper on top of the table and smiled. "That is one story teller down. Now we just need to kill the rest. I believe this time it will be your turn to head out there Jack."

From across the table a cruel grin splits the darkness and a middle aged man began to laugh. Rising up from the chair in one fluid motion, every section of Jack's clothes clinked with the sound of metal. "I bet they are all going to be delicious. I can't wait to rip them to shreds." With that he vanished into the shadows leaving the rest of the table behind him. From the other chairs some chuckles are heard and leaning forward an elderly Russian smiled calmly. "I assure you gentlemen, the Ripper is a very thorough worker even with all his quirks. I myself hired him a bit over a year ago to dispose of some trash trying to weasel its way into my school."
PMEmail PosterMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) All 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topic