l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (40) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Megatokyo Campfire 2: School Days, Now enrolling
Grimblaze
Posted: May 29 2009, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 65047

Night fell over Megatokyo as the caretaker of a local museum continued to sort through the newest display shipment. There were a bunch of artifacts that had been recovered from a site down-river of moscow. He pried open one of the smaller crates to catalogue the contents and when he looked in he saw a shining green amulet. He picked it up out of curiosity and examined the item, it somehow didn't seem like it fitted with the Neolithic times where most of the artifacts gathered. He had lost himself in thought for a moment before the amulet began to spin on it's chain and the green light increased. Dropping the amulet quickly the caretaker fell back against a crate behind him in shock. The amulet hung midair as a body began to form with it, once the figure who appeared was in full view he turned to the caretaker and smiled. He was a taller man with old-fashioned formal attire, his facial structure was clearly Russian and he had a pointed beard. The man spoke then in perfect Japanese. "I live again but its a shame that you do not." Lifting his hand Grigori Rasputin, bane of the Romanovs, lifted his hand and a green fire consumed the caretaker leaving only a scorch mark upon the crate and floor.

-----------

The next day.

The principle of Shiritsu Daitou High School and Daitou Gakuen Attached Middle School sat in his office going over the paperwork for the coming school year. He checked over his roster of teachers and students before he put the paper down on his desk and leaned back rubbing his eyes. In the next moment he heard a shriek from his secretary's office before a shadow appeared on the window of his door. The principle sat up swiftly waiting for the door to open but instead the shadow moved through the door. Once on the Principle's side Grigori Rasputin took form, his clothing had been changed to the formal of the current era but the sinister smile stayed on his face. Rasputin moved toward the desk as the Principle tried to shrink back through his chair until he tipped it over and fell backwards.

The round little man pressed against the wall of his office as the figure before him approached a smile coating the sinister face. "You see, I need a nice cover and there are so many uses to being the principle of a prestigious school. But here we come to the problem, you." The Principle slumped to the ground soon after a knife embedded in his chest. Rasputin, straightened his collar and tie before using a handkerchief to clean a speck of blood from his tuxedo top. Exiting the office he moved his hand to pat the deceased secretary in front on the head and exited the office. "A new city to work in, a new life to start, and the perfect position to examine these children to find suitable ones and subvert them." As he exited the office it shifted slightly as shadowy creatures appeared to begin changing the interior, he exited from the front of the school and turned to look at it with a smile. "Shiritsu Daitou High School and Daitou Gakuen Attached Middle School. The perfect place to start my return to life." Rasputin returned to the interior of the school and laughed slightly to himself.

(( School is starting, pick a character to play that exists already. It can be a NPC or it can be a main character. Its also possible to create entirely new characters. Primary player characters must be involved with the school somehow. Characters involved with the school from the story are as follows: Largo, Miho, Ping, Yuki, Meimi, other students that have appeared. Of the original story these influences have primarily remained: Saxon, Meimi, and the Huntress. Also Hatsu is Miho's boyfriend sans a lot of the previous powers. Try to keep all character's powers under control and as a note this is a scenario which will include funny segments as well as serious ones. There are a lot of possible surprises and I hope you have fun in the newly made Megatokyo 0.2))
PMEmail PosterMSN
maldrul
Posted: May 29 2009, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

wandering idiot kitsune

Member No.: 23343

Tonaka Maldrul woke early and rolled over on his futon to stare out his bedroom window.As he watched the morning clouds roll by, he tried to think of nothing at all. But it didn't work. He knew what he had to do today, and he wasn't looking forward to it.

Starting a new school semester was bad enough, but in a new city, at a new school where he knew noone at all, that was going to be even worse.

Very soon, the fragrances of his mother's cooking found their way to his nostrils and he knew that there was no use in putting it off any longer.

He dressed quickly and put away his bedding. His mother called for him to come downstairs for breakfast. He checked his school uniform briefly in the full length mirror in the bathroom and headed downstairs.

<Good morning, Mother.> he said as he sat at the breakfast table.
<Well! I was expecting to have to have your father drag you down to breakfast!> she replied.
<No, Mother, I have taken your advice to heart. I will face this situation head-on and make the best of it. As you have said, "what's the worst that could happen?">
<That's my son! Now hurry and finish your breakfast! You don't want to be late your first day! And don't forget your lunch!>

Maldrul gulped down his breakfast and grabbed the bentou box his mother had packed as he dashed out the front door.<Shiritsu Daitou High School, look out!here comes trouble!> he thought to himself as he ran down the sidewalk.

This post has been edited by maldrul on May 29 2009, 11:22 AM
PMEmail Poster
Lifinia
Posted: May 29 2009, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 65665

((ooc: Grim, you do notice the girl in school is Mami, not Meimi, right? Meimi would be Yuki's mother dry.gif;

Also, bringing in Lifi again, this time without lost memories and space-manipulation magic, but still with talent in archery~

Might bring in Isari, but that'll be later on, when he returns from another another country.))

This post has been edited by Lifinia on May 29 2009, 12:44 PM
PMEmail Poster
Ryo0955
Posted: May 29 2009, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 61334

(OOC: I'm thinking of taking some others into this deal: A 'fixed' Ryo only armed with a sword, and another character I had been thinking up, completely normal in this respect. I don't have things up right now, but I will soon…)
PMUsers Website
Elven Bookwyrm
Posted: May 29 2009, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 62653

((You guys looking for any new players? I attempted to follow the original story, but lost it. School made keeping up difficult.))
PM
Ryo0955
Posted: May 29 2009, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

(OOC: New players are always welcome. Just follow the guidelines posted by Grimblaze and you should be okay.)
PMUsers Website
Grimblaze
Posted: May 29 2009, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

(( Hehehe~ I was thinking about that a little after I posted but whats more I was sure someone would get on my case for not saying Junko for existing characters. Lifi seems fine since she was a member of the school at some point probably should focus on her as the original Lifi you had put in. This is a separate storyline but will have some traits which remain from the original. No previous knowledge is needed and I am going to try to make it much more newbie friendly. Also, Cheers to all for this grand opening. It might also be where this idea partially formed. Although twisted by my sick mind. ))
PMEmail PosterMSN
Ryo0955
Posted: May 29 2009, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

(OOC: Here we go again… Keep in mind that, under normal story circumstances, the sword will be his only form of defense. This may change if the story changes. Hope this is credible enough…)

He had it rough.

Yanagisawa Kiyohiko was not his true name, and neither was that silly nickname "Kyon". He had to take the moniker because his former family had died at the hands of what looked like the Yakuza. He only revealed a short segment of this towards his new "father"; just enough to ensure that he would accept a surly-looking teen with oddly colored greyish-white hair and light gray eyes hidden behind slick shades (the hair had been permanently dyed, and the eyes were simple contacts; both measures to throw 'them' off).

He ended up taking the cupboard under the stairs as his room out of his own free will while staying in the house for the time being. He only set up one simple rule: "<Keep me until I'm done with high school. From that point on, I am on my own.>"

But of course, to finish high school, one had to start it, such as Kiyohiko, and also Otou-san's son Taro. They were both to start high school in the same day, at the same high school, Shiritsu Daitou, with the same schedules, almost.

-----

"<Come on, 'hiko-chan. Time to go.>"

"<Uggh… Very well then.>"

Okaa-san had the sense to give him 'bout five extra minutes of sleep, but seeing Taro already dressed and looking like he had eaten a good breakfast made him think, I will regret this…

…but I cannot change what has already passed.

I can only change what will happen.

And with that mindset, he set off for Shiritsu Daitou as a steadfast adolescent with a very smart, yet very limited partner; limited as in imagination, but not creativity.

For a reason unknown to others, Kiyohiko carried a scabbard on his back; inside that scabbard was a very simple-looking katana; because of his past life, and how much he had to keep it a secret, he had decided upon calling it "Kakusareta no Ketsui", meaning "Hidden Determination"; he had decided that under normal circumstances, he would shorten the name to KaNoKe.

Little did he know just how much he would be using that sword…
PMUsers Website
Lifinia
Posted: May 29 2009, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Having lived in the same dreary apartment with her maids and butler for the past 5 years, Lifinia Coralis was already awake at 7 in the morning, an hour and a half before she needed to get to school. Having lived in Japan for as long as she could remember, her parents passed away in a traffic accident when she was only ten years old, and the only kin she had left was her twin brother, Isari, but even he had left her side, leaving to stay with a friend of his in America.

The Coralis family had been a rather affluent and well-to-do family, the large apartment and apparent presence of hired helpers being evidence of that. Lifinia had only kept the helpers around because they needed the money, although the real reason was that she didn't want to be all alone in the large, relatively empty apartment. Her parents had once owned a great company of huge proportions, Coralis Audio and Music, and when they passed away, both Lifinia and Isari ended up as the main shareholders of the company, and were rightfully the presidents of the company. The next largest shareholder was elected to be the president of the company, albeit temporarily, for neither Lifinia nor Isari were willing to sell the company that had been the result of their parents' blood and sweat to an outsider. Since either or both of the twins were to take the place of president in time, Lifinia had, since two years ago, already started to have the elected president report to her about all sorts of details pertaining to the company.

Now, Lifinia had a bit of a dressing quirk, wearing a black bandana with blood-red motifs(alongside her school uniform, obviously) to school every day, covering her hair despite the fact that it had been dyed black from its natural golden hue. Only in rare occasions did she leave her hair tied in a ponytail instead. She was a somewhat petite girl for her age, standing at approximately 4' 9", and weighing approximately 85 pounds, though all her curves are rather proportionate, giving her a childlike, yet mature look, all at the same time.

Having packed her bag the previous night, she couldn't help but to stop and stare at her black bass guitar in its bag at the side; she wasn't planning on bringing it to school today, but she was thinking if she would have time to go to the Music Room to practice, considering she had activities in the Archery Club today, because today was the first day of school, and she was part of the committee that was supposed to be out in the field, exhibiting their archery skills, and showing some of the new students that would want to try out the bow themselves.

-

"Ittekimasu..." Lifinia said, to the helpers of her house. Each of her helpers were Japanese, dressed in french maid costumes and western suit. Because of the time she had spent in Japan, she had picked up Japanese customs and habits, alongside speaking Japanese perfectly and fluently.

"Itterashai, ojou-sama," they replied cheerfully in unison. Lifinia had insisted that they looked upon her as a friend, rather than a mistress, although they kept on with calling her 'ojou-sama', which still means 'mistress'. She also insisted she always she went to school alone, no matter what she was bringing to school each day, even if her burden was particularly heavy, such as was the case today; her bass guitar on her back, her bookback in her right hand.

That being said and done, she left for school.

((ooc: Ohh, just noticed my new introductory post = 600th. How interesting, and up for grabs it is~))

This post has been edited by Lifinia on May 29 2009, 10:40 PM
PMEmail Poster
Grimblaze
Posted: May 30 2009, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

Grigori sat at his new desk, his feet kicked up onto the desk and his hands crossed over his stomach as he lounged in the black leather chair. The office had been completely remade in one day and now looked like a gothic cathedral gone wrong. His attire was a black tux and a red dress shirt beneath it. He grinned as an imp walked in through the door and placed a file atop the desk before bowing and walking from the room. Rasputin moved his feet from the lounging position and sat up, he opened up the TCPD file to view the recent files which had been cross-scanned with his student roster. The warlock chuckled to himself as he sorted through images and files before tossing it onto the desk again and standing up. "Miss Brimstone, please schedule an assembly for the start of the school year. I wish to meet my darling young students." A buzz came over the intercom on his desk as the secretary replied in affirmative. Grigori Rasputin turned again to look at the file on his desk and grinned as he looked in specific as several pictures including an heiress and a police inspector's daughter.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Lacronton
Posted: May 30 2009, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

404 Error (Not) Found

Member No.: 62150

((OOC: completly differnt character, and a very comples one at that))

Wayne Michaels yawned and looked around the slow-filling auditorium. He had just gotten to school when the announcement for the assembly was broadcasted over the PA. Leaning forward, he peered about cautiously, picking out all of the usual school 'fiends'. Nerds, bullies, preps, jocks, and normal students. Surprisingly, the latter was by far the most numerous.

Sitting back in his seat, he sighed. This was the fifth school he had transferred to in the past two years, his past always rearing it's ugly head just as he started to get comfortable. Due to all his transferring, he was a year behind, and if he missed more than a week of school now he'd be behind by two. In a land where one was judged by the actions of their entire family, he always ended up with the short end of the stick.

Since day one they had lied to him. About his being born in America, about their being in the country legally, even about what they did for a living up until they had left Japan. When he was 14 it all caught up with them. FBI raided their home while he was at school, having discovered that his parents where in fact head of a powerful criminal family in Japan. Having no other family the states he had been deported right along with his folks, despite the venomous protests of his friends at school and their families.

Denouncing his parents for their attachments to the criminal families of Japan, he left them and set out to live his live on his own the best he could. Odd jobs got him the money he needed for his small apartment, some food, and essentials. Becauce of his western-style name, he usually went by Mihyaerusu Kouru, a literal translation of his middle and last names.

A hush came over the gathered students and he pulled himself from his thoughts. Craning his neck, he looked toward the stage where a dark-colored podium had been placed.
PMEmail Poster
HatsuharuZ
Posted: May 30 2009, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

Member No.: 40427

Miho Tohya sat near the back of the classroom, staring out the window at the students lazily. It wasn't that she was interested in them; she just didn't have anything else to stare at. Thanks for making me forget my ipod, Hatsu-kun. Now I don't have anything to do until English class.

She bit down lightly on her tongue, using the pain to supress the blush that came with the memory of this morning.

She heard soft, steady breathing close to hers, then a sensation of movement. She opened her eyes, her vision blurry as she slowly awoke. She wasn't a morning person. Then she heard "<Good morning, Miho-chan...>" and felt something soft pressed against her lips. The sudden kiss startled her awake.
*SLAP*
*THUD* The large black cat on her computer desk looked on disinterestedly at the white-haired young man lying on the floor at the other end of the room.

Miho sighed and felt her cheeks warm. She covered her cheeks with her hands and placed her elbows on the desk, supporting her head with her hands and forearms. If anyone cared to look, they would see a second year student looking bored while waiting for class to start, not a teenage MG trying to cope with her first (real life) relationship. Not that most of these kids will even notice me, thought Miho with some satisfaction.

She came out of her reverie as she heard the announcement over the intercom. An assembly? Hmph, like the principal ever has anything intelligent to say. She obediently went with the other students to the auditorium, anyways. Walking there was better than sitting with nothing to do, at least.

This post has been edited by HatsuharuZ on May 30 2009, 09:05 AM
PMEmail Poster
Ryo0955
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Just as Kiyo and Taro got to Shiritsu Daitou, they heard the announcement.

"<A meeting, huh…>" Kiyo noted.

"<Just the way to start the year,>" Taro said with slight enthusiasm.

"<Let's just get this over with. The sooner I'm done with the first day of school, the sooner I'll be done with school, period.>"

-----

As they shuffled into the auditorium, Kiyo took a look at the cavalcade of colors.

Lots of black, some redheads, a couple of blonds…

…Dark purple?

He blinked, but then he couldn't find that head of hair anywhere anymore.

Must've been a trick of the light, then.
PMUsers Website
Lifinia
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:21 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Having settled down in her classroom long enough to leave everything there, and have enough time to engage a few classmates of hers in a conversation about some popular boy band, part with her usual facade of being perfectly normal, she, like every other student, eventually ended up in the auditorium, although she did pick a fine seat, fine to her, at least; right beside a good friend of hers, Miho.

"<Any idea what's happening?>" she asked as she took her seat beside Miho, in an exaggerated tone of exasperation, "<I do wonder what the new principal would be like; Mr Koizumi had been one of the best, to what I heard from the teachers. I hear the new one is Russian, although I wonder if the Ministry's made a mistake in employing a Russian, of all sorts of people, to be in charge of its people's education.>"

This post has been edited by Lifinia on May 30 2009, 10:27 AM
PMEmail Poster
Grimblaze
Posted: May 30 2009, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

(( As a note: most characters involved in this story are Japanese as such, at least in my posts, <"___"> Will be marking english and other languages instead of Japanese. ))

Rasputin entered the stage with a smile as he looked around noticing some of the people from the images his familiar had obtained. He stood at the podium for a second taking in the sight of all the young minds ready to be manipulated to form an army. Rasputin raised his hands to bring the whispering to a halt and with a smile he began. "Good morning students. Due to an unfortunate accident I have been called in to take over as the principle for your school. My name is Greg Rasp and due to the generosity of your ministry I have been allowed to become the principle despite my nationality." Rasputin smiled and showed no signs of the deception in terms of his identity. "I hope in the following year to get to know each of you better, and from the files I have read while working to fill Mr. Koizumi's shoes, I feel that some of you I know pretty well already. Lets make this an interesting year for everyone and know that I am always ready to help any of you that need help."

He stepped down from the podium a few seconds later having picked out multiple people he had wanted to see in person instead of just their files. The assembly was dismissed afterwards and Grigori Rasputin moved back to his office. Sitting down at his desk he played with Mr. Koizumi's skull jokingly before contacting his secratary. "Miss Brimstone remind me to send some imps to follow this Tohya Miho girl. She seems like she might be the most fun to manipulate."
PMEmail PosterMSN
Ryo0955
Posted: May 30 2009, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Why do we have a Russian teaching Japanese teenagers? Is the economy that bad?

Still, he didn't let it visibly bother him; it was just as annoying as the idea that Taro was looking at Mr. Rasp like he was the Messiah.

I get the feeling that I will remember my time here; I'm not sure why…

This post has been edited by Ryo0955 on May 30 2009, 02:03 PM
PMUsers Website
HatsuharuZ
Posted: May 30 2009, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

"<Any idea what's happening?>" she asked as she took her seat beside Miho, in an exaggerated tone of exasperation, "<I do wonder what the new principal would be like; Mr Koizumi had been one of the best, to what I heard from the teachers. I hear the new one is Russian, although I wonder if the Ministry's made a mistake in employing a Russian, of all sorts of people, to be in charge of its people's education.>"

Miho wasn't very interested in this new principal. "<He won't last long, I expect. They probably couldn't get anyone else on short notice.>" She gave a small smile as she turned to Lifinia. "<Oh, you dyed your hair again, Lifi? The yellow was better...>"

Then the new principal walked on stage, and Miho turned her head to regard him. What, no vodka?

Rasputin raised his hands to bring the whispering to a halt and with a smile he began. "Good morning students. Due to an unfortunate accident I have been called in to take over as the principle for your school. My name is Greg Rasp and due to the generosity of your ministry I have been allowed to become the principle despite my nationality." Rasputin smiled and showed no signs of the deception in terms of his identity. "I hope in the following year to get to know each of you better, and from the files I have read while working to fill Mr. Koizumi's shoes, I feel that some of you I know pretty well already. Lets make this an interesting year for everyone and know that I am always ready to help any of you that need help."

As he was talking, Miho tried very hard not to squirm in her seat. Even though she was sitting in the back of the auditorium, she could feel his gaze as he looked at her and the other students. She wasn't close enough to see his eyes very well, but she could feel them. She was very sensitive to the attention of other people. Usually it was just a tingle on the back of her neck, but this felt like sharp needles.

As the new principal stepped away from the podium and turned away from the audience, Miho let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in. "<Well,>" she said nonchalantly to Lifinia, "<that was a short speech.>"

This post has been edited by HatsuharuZ on May 31 2009, 12:57 AM
PMEmail Poster
Lifinia
Posted: May 31 2009, 03:22 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

"<Would you have rather he droned on?>" Lifinia asked, somewhat playfully, "<Well, time to get back to class; I'll see you later tonight, I think?>"
PMEmail Poster
HatsuharuZ
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

"<I'm sorry, Lifi, but I won't be able to; I gotta work tonight. Maybe tomorrow?>"
PMEmail Poster
Lifinia
Posted: May 31 2009, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

"<Oh, sure.>" Lifinia turned away, making her way towards her classroom, "<Wonder when you're going to introduce your boyfriend to me...>" she muttered, as she started walking.
PMEmail Poster
mistersaxon
Posted: May 31 2009, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Purveyor of High Class Weaponry

Member No.: 60230

The day did not start well for Mami.

First she had woken late. That meant no breakfast. In turn that gave her next to no resistance to Asako's hyper-kinetic morning bounce as she walked to school at a forced march all of which combined to leave her feeling even more exhausted than ever.

Then, as she swung through the school gates for the middle school, she realised she had forgotten her homework. And half her books. And her gun.

How the hell was she going to get through this day without her books?! She put her hands to her head and groaned - which turned out to be another mistake. Asako pounced.

"What's the matter Mami-chan? Are you not well? Or are you still sad because your friend has left town? And with Ping-chan's sister as well! I haven't seen Ping-chan at school so much but then she's in the upper school so I guess that makes sense but she's really good fun though isn't she? I hope we can all go shopping again soon - maybe we could go at the weekend? I know a lot of the upper-school girls won't talk to us because they say we're too little and annoying but Ping-chan is sooo cool! And her hair is amazing too! I can't believe she doesn't get into trouble about it but she never seems to. And lots of the boys like her too. Is her sister older or younger, Mami? I guess she must be older if she's gone away with your friend Saxon-san. I wonder where they went? I wonder what they're doing? Do you know, Mami-chan?"

She paused to draw a necessary breath and Mami interrupted.

"Oh look! Here's Yuki! And she's walking with Kobayashi-kun again!" Asako turned with a wild "Squeee!" and pounced on Yuki, buying Mami enough time to escape to her classroom and her desk. It was mean to sic Asako on her friend but Mami entertained a brief, vivid mental picture of Yuki depositing Asako on the school roof and the happy, happy thought carried her through registration.

The odd announcement about the school assembly was actually a welcome distraction from routine as far as Mami was concerned, since first lesson was one of those for which she had neither books nor homework. I hope this assembly lasts a long time! she thought grimly or I am so dead.

However, the assembly was mercilessly short although the oddness of the new headmaster didn't go unremarked by any of Mami's class, who were equally split between those who thought he was "cool" and those who went with "creepy". Mami put herself in the second group but was unsurprised by Asako deciding he was cool. As Asako put it:
"Well he's got to be exciting hasn't he, Mami-chan? He's a foreigner! Exciting things always happen when foreign teachers come to school!" Except Asako used a lot more words, as I recall added Mami to herself.

But when Mami failed to hand in her homework and had to borrow a book for the remainder of her lesson the day went downhill so fast she could hardly credit it.

Oh, that old fool did not just send me to see the headmaster! What's he going to say to my parents?

But the "old fool" had done exactly that and as for the second question? Mami had a bad feeling that whatever he said was not going to be nice.
PMEmail Poster
Ryo0955
Posted: May 31 2009, 07:49 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Apparently, the class that Kiyo was in had to give introductions (I thought that was some invention out of anime…). When it came to be his turn, he simply said:

"Yanagisawa Kiyohiko. I don't come from this prefecture. Don't ask me anything about my past or I will hit you. I am only here to graduate; I am not interested in silly relationships with anyone here. That is all I have to say."

As he sat down, Taro got up.

"I'm Yanagisawa Taro. Even though we have the same surname, we're not really related. I actually skipped the 6th year of school, which means I'm one year ahead of the rest of my former peers."

I knew it!

"However, I expect you to treat me the same way that you treat each other."

Kiyo interjected snarkily with: "Don't call him 'chibikko'."

"Hey! …Don't listen to him. He's always like that. Anyway, I hope to have a great year with all of you, and especially our new principal, Rasp-sensei! Thank you."

There was noticeable murmuring throughout the class as Taro ended his introduction, probably because of what he said about the principal.

But the first day of school had begun. And no one had asked Kiyo about KaNoKe, which was still sheathed in the scabbard on his back.

To Kiyo, that was all that really mattered.
PMUsers Website
Grimblaze
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

White Rabbit of Chaos

Grigori was relaxing as he shifted through the papers of the current teachers noting which would be good for experiments and who might have to be replaced for asking unnecessary questions. He had just reached the picture of the self-proclaimed "Great-Teacher Largo" and was about to read the file when his secretary entered. "Ah, Miss Brimstone is there something I can help you with?"

He looked over the succubus he had chosen for a secretary with pride as she began to talk, "It appears that you are to meet with one of the student's parents tonight due to a scheduling by an employee. I would have him replaced like you told me except that this employee has sent in one of those kids you received files on. Her files are one of the most recent cases out of them all as well."

Rasputin sat up with a smile as he cracked his knuckles. "Then we won't replace him yet, which student was it? I want to know if I should bring something other than my untamed power and charm..." It seemed like he was about to continue to sing his own praises when Rasputin was cut off by a sudden humming. "Hell... Ms. Brimstone, tell me... Do you have any experience working with Zombies?" The demon secretary shook her head before Grigori sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I will have to deal with them then. Here take this file and collect the teacher to be replaced." The headmaster handed over a file for one of the accounting teachers and sighed, "I figure we should start where its least conspicuous. No one really watches accountants and especially not accounting teachers."

Ms. Brimstone bowed and exited the room as Grigori sighed and snapped his fingers, vanishing in that instant. Across town a rogue faction of Zombie Guerillas was suddenly interrupted mid-meeting by a man in a Black and Red Tuxedo. Grigori Rasputin smiled to them all as they watched him. "Don't bother getting up, I have a mission for you all. My name is Grigori Rasputin, former advisor to the Romanov family. I have some interesting people I want you to test. Tomorrow you are to confront each of these students. You will do this or I will see that each of you are tortured in the most horrific ways possible dependent upon your point of view of what is horrible." The warlock tossed a set of files down the table and smiled as a collection of pictures came into view, among them were Miho, Ping, Yuki, Kiyo, and Lifi. "I will arrange for them to be there, all you need to do is arrive at the Shiritsu Daitou campus one hour after school is let out." Waving slightly without waiting for a reply, Grigori vanished as quickly as he had appeared. He was a busy man, who had a meeting with a young lady and her parents.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Lifinia
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 08:42 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Having had a common nickname by most of the other female students students, Lifinia was greeted again by a series of "Ohayoo, Rifi-chan," by some of them on the way to her seat, whilst a small click gathered around Lifinia, and they engaged in some chatter, most of which was about the new principal, and how creepy (or cool) he seemed, whereas the homeroom teacher was late that particular day, and the chatter continued on for another ten minutes.

"<Good morning, class,>" a rather beautiful but obviously disoriented woman panted, as she strode into the classroom hurriedly. It was obvious that she overslept this very morning. It wasn't until the students returned to their seats, the woman had composed herself to some degree, and the students had bowed to the teacher, that she finally spoke again, "<Well... Welcome back to school. I'm sure all of you had an easier time readjusting to that than I did.>"

Laughter exploded in the classroom, no doubt attracting the attention of the adjacent classrooms, although the students in this particular classroom would not know that, considering no one looked into the classroom to see what was happening.

"<Alright...>" the teacher turned to the blackboard, writing the characters, '山中 ' clearly and neatly on the board, "<Yamanaka Sawako. I will be your homeroom teacher for this year. Pleased to meet all of you, even if some of you may know me from the previous year, such as Koruaris-san and Nagato-san." she smiled weakly at the Lifinia and another girl that was seated beside her.

Smiling back at Yamanaka-sensei, Lifinia knew, in her mind, that this was going to be a fun year, since it was Yamanaka-sensei, after all.

((ooc: ... Actually, come to think of it, I forgot the students normally have to check the class lists on the first day of school, or at least the second and third year students... I forget... Might include first years, too. Regardless, I'm taking it so that Lifi isn't in the same class as Miho, rather obviously, but happened to be in the same class as a number of her past-year classmates.

Also, yes, I'm bringing in Sawa-chan-sensei from K-On!... Heh :x))
PMEmail Poster
HatsuharuZ
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Baskets~<3

It was lunch period, and Miho was outside under a tall tree that was quickly losing its' leaves. It was the same tree she had sat under at lunchtime last year, and the year before that, as well. No one else ever sat under that tree, despite the fact that it was only one of three trees on the front yard of the school. Her simply sitting there made sure of that.

There were many other students out on the lawn as well, all of them sitting around chatting with friends about friends, enemies, boybands and other things that Miho didn't care to listen to. She watched two girls, first-years if she was any judge, walk by. Their' path took them close to Miho. With a miniscule amount of mental effort, she opened her mind and tasted the tangle of newly-blooming emotions of the pair. Time for lunch.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (40) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic