l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (21) All « First ... 19 20 [21]  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topic

> [disc] The 4th Kingdom, 3 kingdoms at the mercy of a 4th kingdom
THE REPOMAN
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Local

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 38433

since you revived the mighty sniper kitty i will follow suit

COME FORTH MY MIGHTY DENIZEN OF DICE.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a deminsonal rift opens up and out steps the mighty and all powerfull DICE DRAGON

ROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!
PMEmail Poster
Kitsu Arakawa
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 45476

*looks at dice dragon* oooo cool.
*looks at SniperKitty* so kawaii!!
*looksat everyone* what are you looking at?
PMEmail Poster
Dark_Crow
Posted: Oct 14 2005, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 40486

*looks at horrible typo-errors* errr...
*looks at bazooka in hands* the remedy? I think so...!
*fires bazooka*

Mwahahaha!

[Crimson came to visit, what more needs to be said? biggrin.gif]
PMEmail Poster
chnkymnky
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 38611

dodges out of way of bazooka...hey watch it DC....

ill try to post often guys but no promises.......and to all my buds in Ashland i now live with my father. So i will no loger be seing you a whole lot...srry guys
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
THE REPOMAN
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 38433

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my beloved dice dragon! y did you have to destroy my dice dragon huh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kitsu Arakawa
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Well for one, REPO, its scary, ugly and overall wierd. blink.gif THATS why DC blew it to smithereens. Go Dark Crow! biggrin.gif

Well chnky..we will miss you dearly..*fake tear*
NOW LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Camala
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 39625

*throughout the commotion...tries to figure out how everyone got from being in the main hall to being in Camala's room....."

PMEmail Poster
chnkymnky
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Addict

very carefully cam...start the party then kitsune at least haes cared
Camala
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Chnky we all care and love you. Just think of yourself like the little brother. Sometimes a few fun fights are needed to keep the love!!!
PMEmail Poster
God_of_Death
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 27820

Hey...Ummm...sorry about not being on for like, 3 pages....internet got cut off at my house...have to go to the library and school now. What's been going on?
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Kitsu Arakawa
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Well God of Death, umm not much has been going on...I joined and Sniper Kitty has been reborn, REPOMAN's Dice Dragon has been destroyed by Dark Crows bazooka, chnky left our hometown, other than that nothing more

(by the way chnky, jake wants to know if you got his halo2 book and wants his game back. Thanks for returning it, biggrin.gif We all miss you here! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
chnkymnky
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 05:35 PM
Quote Post

Addict

no i dont have his book and i will return his game when i come to visit.....and people nee dto stop pissing me off in the story...i wont stop myself next time my father is attacked..ill just kill the person that does it
Aratar
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 44795

Try not to godmod the next time you attack somebody tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
chnkymnky
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Addict

if i had godmoded you would not bve alive..i just moved very quickly
Kitsu Arakawa
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Well chnky has a point. (First time for everything i say) Elves do move quicker than the average human or wolf but raidel also has a good point. Werewolves can react quicker to attakcs than elves and can smell the rage coming off a particular person so he wouldve already been ready for aramils attack. Or Raidel/Rhade didnt think you were a threat so didnt even try to defend themselves cause they knew if you did do something then theyd just easily kill you. Or aramil has some kinda natural ablity that when hes in a rage he moves double time. Thats my view on it anyway. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hell Wrath
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 39084

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... OH AND THE FOX GUY, I HAVE A VERY SPEACIAL ANOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. Drum roll please. (drumers start rollen)........ I BACK.
(Six flags music plays.... you know that little diddy from the comercials and i party.).................... Ok im orver that but yes i am back, i just got iternet today so im back in action. I will have to catch up in the story so look for a post later tonite.

I just have one question. Kitsu who are you.... i know i know you from ashland?

Edit: since no one seems to want to help Dc wih that ginormous cookie, i guess i will. ::Begins munching on opposite side of cookie.
Edit2: After catching up in the story i have some things to discuss. They are as follows.
1. seriously chnky that was godmoding, he was already in the library. Also elves are knon for their agility and grace, wolfs have agility aswell as aggresion, so there is a thin chance you could have wrestled to the ground.
2.Kitsu, the first person perspective is nice, i like it.
3. Aratar i apreciate the whole back story, i will use it. But there will be a twist when you get down there.
4. yeah thats pretty much it, im typing up the story post roght....... now

This post has been edited by Hell Wrath on Oct 20 2005, 08:24 PM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Camala
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Addict

*is all confused about what the hell is going on.
*grabs a soda and sits down and waits for someone to figure out where we are going from here.*

Hey Hellz....perhaps letting us know where the story is suppose to go from here could help us give directions in our posts. Otherwise we're all just waiting. Just a suggestion hun from your friendly neighborhood elf.happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hell Wrath
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

well heres the idea. We split up into groups. heres how i think it should go. group 1 consists of Zinn Camala Aarn Henna (hope i speeled that right, im kinda in a rush.) and Kitsu. while everyone else goes in group 2. Group1 will stay above ground, help with defenses while #2 goes underground and tries to find the stone.
well i got to go, bye.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Lt. Sparks
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 11:16 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 38976

Sorry....sorry. Now im back. I'll post in the story soon. Yeah Hell is back. He'll make a nice target for snipe...r.........i mean welcome back. Also i wanted to say some things.
1.How did you guys get from the dinning room to Cam's room and how did the mob get in the house. but these questions arn't as important.
2. You guy kinda changed the way tharamil personlity is. I pictured him as a good and noble guy who was disrespectful.
3. Kitsu's 1st person thing is starting to bother me. Not meaning to be mean but i don't know, it just kinda bothers me.

Aratar your attemp to eat Sniper Kitty failed since He is the controller of hell its self since he convinced satin to go seek his dream of dancing. so nice try.

Now sniper kitty fire a warning shot over Dirgs head.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bullet flies past drigs head.

The warning shot isn't going to help to much since a 50 Cal. sniper rifle is like a portible tank cannon. It will go through pretty much anything. So you might want to find something really thick.

This post has been edited by Lt. Sparks on Oct 21 2005, 12:21 AM
PMEmail Poster
Hell Wrath
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Sparks this has also confused me with how they got to Cams room and how everyone including Tharamil got there. After reviewing the story i have come up with the awnser. It was chnkys fault as since ive been gone alot of his posts have haed conflicting timelines. The being in camala's room was the first one because they were actually in the dinning room. The second was when you attacked Raidel because he had already departed for the library. Lastly you need to also stop hijacking characters, though kitsu may not have taken offence, it is still wrong. I doubt he would have told a complete stranger his name and what he is exspeacialy since you demanded it so coldly.

So here are the groups..... if you have problems with it talk to me.
Group 1.. ..... Group 2
Zinn........ Raidel
Camala........ Aramil
Henna...... Dirg
Kitsu....... Hakkai
Aarn.......

Group 1 will stay above ground while group 2 goes to find the stone. Also Raiser, otherwise known as falgors character will be in group1. I know he dosent play anymore but im hijacking his character. So lets just pretend that hes always been with us and we are really good friends with him. So aratar if your writing a book over this just include raiser in everything. Alright peace.

Edit: Aarn to awnser your question you made in the story. Actually you also crossed timelines. You see kitsu was with Camala and them the whole time, so there really is no way you could have found him in the hallway by himself. But that is very small so just forget it ever happened. Also he still could have inflicted pain apon you because when your fist his the rod your fist inside you armor (because usually there is a gap) and hit the medal banding or padding (if there is any) causing small a ache.

This post has been edited by Hell Wrath on Oct 21 2005, 11:52 PM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Dark_Crow
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Ahhh... The joys of being lost...

Okay. Now my post does not really help a lot and the tense aint all that right either, but at least I'm dressed now... Grrrrr....
PMEmail Poster
Hell Wrath
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

well thats ok, and dc you wont have to wai long for some fight. no long at all. So sharpen those swords and get on that battlegear because the funs about to start.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Dark_Crow
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

Addict

We gonna fight?! Yaya!!!! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hell Wrath
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

yep we are going to fight really soon. oh and i forgot to mention but the Khan have increased stregnth, speed, and intellegence.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Cortana
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

namada says: :●
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Thread too large, closing it. Start another one if necessary.
PMEmail PosterIntegrity Messenger IMICQAOLYahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (21) All « First ... 19 20 [21]  Closed TopicStart new topic