l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (3) [All] 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Player and GM Accountability, To make things easier on everyone
Last of Fallen
Posted: May 15 2006, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Joy! Runner baffles gonad.

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 19695

This thread, as with all good ideas, started off with a conversation. I was discussing with Kage about how big of a hassle it was when your players just dropped out with no or little warning due to work or school. So, as Wapa made the Current Games on MT:RP thread as a service to the players and GMs of this subforum, so do we submit the Player and GM Accountability thread to you to clear up any future issues you may have.

Date/Time Availability (0-10): 0 for not available at all, 10 for rarely unavailable. A sentence for greater description would also be good.
Player Second for Character/s: Whoever will play that character for you when you are indisposed.
GM Second for Game/s: Whoever's going to GM for you on the when and if of your disappearance or indisposition.
Probably Time Range: How long you're going to be gone.

An example of myself -

Date/Time Availability: 0. You will absolutely not be able to get in touch with me, and I will in no way be able to post.
Player Second for Character/s: I'll leave that job up to the GM's of the game.
GM Second for Game/s: N/A.
Probably Time Range: Six to seven weeks starting from the end of the first week of June to around July 22nd.

Thank you for humoring Kage and myself while we present this to you.

This post has been edited by Last of Fallen on May 15 2006, 10:58 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
wapa
Posted: May 16 2006, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

Inquisitor

Member No.: 19585

I like this idea quite a bit, especially with the exam season coming up and my inexplicable loss of interest this year. PM'd Char to get it stickied yet?

Date/Time Availability: 6. I'm still checking the forums once a day and skimming threads, but more of my attention at present is being taken up in reading or listening to podcasts. A PM will reach me, but I'm not on AIM or ICQ at all any more, and log into MSN at crazy hours maybe four times a week.

Player Second for Character/s: PM me if you think I'm ridiculously behind. As I said, that's likely to get through with only a day or two's delay.

GM Second for Game/s: N/A

Probable Time Range: Uni is from now through to July, IIRC. If my lack of motivation is due to the fact that I've been driving to uni instead of taking the train, I'll mention it in here, or failing that the disc threads of the games I am still in.

(and I add - )
Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Scavenger Plains, A Kyoto Tale, Psyche
PM
Kage
Posted: May 16 2006, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Victory Donut!

Member No.: 15747

Date/Time Availability: 7 for now. However, I am in the process of transitioning out of the Army, and the next month and a half are going to be very, very busy.

Player Second for Character/s: If it ever comes to this, Iíll probably mention it in the DISC. However, here are my choices.

Jarek (MGS: How): Whoeverís in the area with him
Dirk (WtH): One of the Slytherins, preferably
Oroku (AV): Anyone
Kichiro (FY): Kinkou or Viciv
Kage (Psyche): Doc, if heís there. Anyone in the area if he isnít.

GM Second for Game/s: Again, if it comes to this, Iíll certainly let you know.

PaoRou and Arreksu (Welcome to Hogwarts)

Probable Time Range: Like I said, Iíll be busy this coming month. Iíll be gone entirely for two or three days around the start of July (driving back home). After that, Iíll have nothing but free time for a couple months. I go to college in September-ish though, and I have no idea what thatíll do to my schedule.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Psyche, Welcome to Hogwarts, MGS: HoW, Fushigi Yugi (though it doesnít need the help), Might try bumping Atomic Vinegar this weekend or something
PMEmail PosterMSN
Dr.Fugitive
Posted: May 16 2006, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 19053

Date/Time Availability: 2 What with certian problems with computer and exam approaching. I'll probably only be checking once or twice a week.

Player Second for Character/s: Hogwarts: Bibi - Any Slytherins, Naptha - KC

GM Second for Game/s: PSYCHE: Kage could do it if he wanted, but I'd be inclined to let it die and kick it back up with another chapter when people are less busy.

Probable Time Range: It'd get better after the exam period, but then in July I have to organise a prom, then I'm jetting off to Japan for two weeks.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Psyche, Welcome to Hogwarts,
PMEmail Poster
Arreksu
Posted: May 16 2006, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thank god, I was worrying about how the hell I'm supposed to deal with being gone the entire summer.

Date/Time Availability: 9 for now, 3 in a couple of weeks. I will have access to the internet maybe... three times. And they'll be crappy computers.

Player Seconds for Characters: ooh boy...
MGS: Hounds of War: GM or Elcampbello.
Mercenary Force Zero: GM (think that's TBA now) or anyone in Squad Two.
Welcome to Hogwarts: GM or Sylph
Hellzone: GM or Beta Version X
Total War: GM or roastpuff.

I'm in way too many RPs. Need to cut down on some. All other RPs I'm in, GM is in control.

Probable Time Range: June 21st through to around August 7th, I will be unavailable for the majority of the time. Unfortunately. Summer vacation in Greece.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Hogwarts, MGS, Hellzone, MFZ, Fushigi Yuugi, Total War, AHS Sidestory (when it gets up) are the ones I'm burning to keep playing. The others I will continue to participate in if they continue to live.

This post has been edited by Arreksu on May 16 2006, 11:58 AM
Char
Posted: May 16 2006, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

♪So I got married♪
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 803

stickied at request
PMEmail PosterIntegrity Messenger IMICQAOLYahooMSN
TracerBullet
Posted: May 16 2006, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Here (in spirit).

Member No.: 2641

Date/Time Availablitity: 6. I skim through the threads often enough, but my muse seems to be eluding my attempts to trap her so I can actually put my thoughts onto paper. Sometimes the reason is my fault (playing games, exam prep, etc.), and sometimes it's due to unforseen events (sickness, Bar Mitzvahs, etc.)

Backup singers...I mean, players:
Mercenary Force Zero: Arreksu or whoever is nearby.
PSYCHE: GM or whoever wants it.

GM Number-Two [or No, I won't fall into conformist labelling!]:
MGS:HoW Perhaps Arreksu or ElC, but I plan to continue this myself as long as I can.

Probable Time Range: Now until mid-June will be pretty busy for moi. I'm also predicting some brief stoppages scattered throughout the summer and in the fall when I finally fly away to college.

Games that I want to live...LIVE!: MGS:HoW and PSYCHE.

As for MFZ, I'm kinda losing interest in the thing. I just don't really like the character I made, but I'll see if my muse comes back again after binging on some carbonated energy beverage.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Elcampbello
Posted: May 16 2006, 12:02 PM
Quote Post

Do you find youself looking at me?

Member No.: 25096

Date/Time Availablitity

5. Revising for exams and such shit.

Player Seconds for Characters
MGS:HoW: Arreksu or Tracer
WtH: Kage or Doc

Time Range

From now until June the 24th then 1st July to the 8th.

Games I want alive

Hounds of War and Welcom to Hogwarts.

As the astute reader will have seen, I have few comitments.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Dukat
Posted: May 16 2006, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Nyannyannyannyannyannyan

Member No.: 11506

Date/Time Availability: 7. I'm always about, mostly evenings so any PM will reach me. Although attempts with AIM/ICQ/MSN may fail.

Player Second for Character/s: PM me, usually I'll have my sister log in and make a post for me if I'm getting too far behind.

Probable Time Range: I'm good for now. Will be gone for PortConMaine (weekend before the 4th of july) but it's only 3 days.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: A Kyoto Tale, Hellzone
PMEmail PosterICQAOLMSN
Ayane112
Posted: May 16 2006, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

"Best in Show"

Member No.: 18205

Date/Time Availability: 8 Pretty much unreachable at work (no net) but I'm one early in the mornings and at night. Any PM will be seen since I'm frequently browsing and I'm on MSN if I'm on the computer at home.

Player Second for Character/s: Well for Kyoto I pretty much trust Redkun, TBA, and I guess who ever else wants to talk to her.

GM Second for Game/s: TBA could.

Probably Time Range: Starting June 1st I'm going to be in Australia until August but I'll be around. I'll likely be on regularly starting sometime the week of the 5th but likely not until I get this touristy crap out of my system. PM's are your best bet for contacting me while I'm gone or trap TBA and ask him something. >_>

This post has been edited by Ayane112 on May 16 2006, 08:45 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahooMSN
akirasfriend
Posted: May 17 2006, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 50029

Date/Time Availability: 7- I'm on most days, but I may be drawn away by work or social events. I'm on MSN most days, but I have school during the (week)day- therefore mostly on during the evening.
Player Second for Character:
MGS: HoW (Reserve character) The Empty- if the chapter starts without me present, under GM control (I'm trusting Tracer not to kill off my character straight away tongue.gif)
GM Second for Game: True Colours- russianwolf's the deputy GM, and he'll be running the show when I'm not around.
Probable Time Range: Most weekdays until around 5pm onwards.

This post has been edited by akirasfriend on May 17 2006, 11:48 AM
PMEmail PosterAOL
russianwolf
Posted: May 17 2006, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 49164

Date/Time Availability:7-mostly always on around 3:00 to 5:00, I also may be drawn away by work or social events, but I have school during the (week)day- therefore mostly on during the evening.

DW:TC: If I am not around for three weeks Ivan in both RPs go to the best qualified person.

GM Second for Game: True Colours- akirasfriend the GM, he'll be running the show when I'm not around also since we are on a team GM basis.

Probable Time Range: Most weekdays until around 5pm and maybe around 12am on fridays and Sundays.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Samu
Posted: May 24 2006, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Date/Time Availability: 1. I haven't been checking on the boards daily, which is bad of me, but I don't think the current speed with which I'm playing warrants it. PMs will reach me, albeit slowly.

Player Second for Character: Samu, SP. No second. No need. He's so far removed from the rest of the group it wouldn't matter.

GM Second for Game: N/A

Probable Time Range: Truckloads of RL stuff and the threat of summer school aside, I'm still kicking. Sort of.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Scavenger Plains.
wapa
Posted: May 25 2006, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Inquisitor

New Availability Level: 4. I have essays and exams until June 16th, so I'll be studying frantically with occasional forum checks and maybe MSN running in the background from time to time. Probably not so good for gaming just now.

Everything else is as my earlier post, until June 16th
PM
DragonWarrior
Posted: May 27 2006, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 5229

Availability:-10 - 5, depending on my chain of command, my wallet, and the availability of alcohol. Good until early July, when I should be home for a month before shipping to Korea. August and beyond is TBD.

Player Second: Sykes - Total war: Yea...already said about anyone could do him if I'm absent. He's a simple man, specifically because I didn't expect to get as much net time as I am.

GM second: N/A

Probable Time Range: 4:30 - 5:30pm Eastern, weekdays.

FYI: I really...really...REALLY HATE GEORGIA! To ANYONE who moves here, I pity your poor souls...Unless you don't mind 90 degree heat with full humidity and a nasty stench from the wet ground.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
krickett
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 32468

Availability: 8 - I'm usually available during weekdays, weekends I'm usually out doing stuff. Should be around constantly.

Player Second: Total War - Yukie Takahara: Anybody really. Arreksu, DragonWarrior, or Deemo would probably be able to play her.

Probable Time Range: Mostly like to be found online 9-6 (Pacific).

Games I Want Kept In: Total War
PM
Hoopla!!
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 34912

Availability - 9 (I have no life, outside of spraypainting things in the Godawful early hours of the morning, and swimming once in awhile.)
Player Second: Dunno yet O.o
Probable time range: Le randomGET
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

NEW availibility:
for summer(any time and day)

W40k: my character goes to The_New_Guy
the_new_guy
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Wandering around the tubes

Member No.: 48963

Date/Time Availability: 9 I'm usually on unless I have guests, I'm also not on when it's 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.

Player Second for Character/s: Anybody who belived they know my character well enough.

GM Second for Game/s: russianwolf, W40K

Probably Time Range: Anyday your on
PMEmail Poster
TracerBullet
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Here (in spirit).

New Availability Level: 3.5 -- I got a new paying job, but as a result I probably won't be able to post here for most of the time between Mon-Fri. We'll see how it goes.

Expect this to continue throughout the entire summer.

Everything else is still the same as in my first post.

This post has been edited by TracerBullet on Jun 11 2006, 05:45 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Dukat
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Nyannyannyannyannyannyan

New Availability Level Unknown. New job position, I type emails all damned day. Don't usually feel like typing when I get home. PM me if you feel I'm getting to far behind and I'll see what I can do on a weekend or something.
PMEmail PosterICQAOLMSN
Arreksu
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

New Availabitity Level Very frikkin' low (2-3). I'm off to Greece for summer vacation, probably wont be able to post for... a month or so. A lot of RPs have died since I last posted, so here's the new assignment list (should you chose to accept it):

AHS (Should it ever get off the ground) GM
Welcome to Dead World MeatyBtz, or GM (there seem to be a few...)
Summer Party Just... shove Arreksu in a corner for now. Unless you want to abuse the afk-er.
MGS: Hounds of War GM
Kyoto Tale GM
Total War GM or roastpuff
Fushigi Yuugi GM

That should cover it. I'm off to bake in the sun. I'll seeya round, suckers! *poof*
Sader
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 50205

Availabitity 8 I should check at least once a day. Usualy 5 or 6 times.

Welcome to deadworld-Gm(wait a second... everyone is a gm here prety much... danm) ok anyone can use Delson.
PMEmail PosterAOL
viciv
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 47411

Won't be available for 5 days straight, starting in 6 hours' time. Availability... 2, probably, more likely 1, but 5 if I'm lucky. While I'm away, Kinkou'll fill in for me in the FY RP thread. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
The Humble Grasshopper
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

KOTOKO says, "Ohayou~"

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 49114

Availability: Meh, 6. I'm around often enough to get to your PMs and concerns in a timely manner and keep things moving along.
Probable time range:TBA, at least until mid July, which is when things begin to get sketchy. Probably until college begins in fall, which I will send around another notification when I am sure of the time I have.
GM second: Err...I'm touchy. I'll keep control of Lunaris because everything revolves around very character specific pieces of information.
Games I would like to stay alive: Some form of PSYCHE, I enjoy it, though I havn't been posting in it as much as I would like. Also, I guess it seems a given to want my own game to become a living being - or at least to stay on its current lifesupport system.
PMEmail Poster
Kage
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Victory Donut!

Date/Time Availability: One. I need to give my modem back to the nice people at Time Warner. If the hotels I stay at have wireless, I might be able to get a post or two in.

Player Second for Character/s:
MGS:HoW: Tracer, feel free to do anything with Boar, short of killing him off or rendering him similarly inconvenienced.
FY: Whoever's GMing or in the same area as Kichiro.
Beach Party: Whatever.
Psyche: Nataloli, Doc, Katana Cowboy, or whoever is in the same area as me.

GM Second for Game/s: Do I have any games that aren't either freeform or dead?

Probable Time Range: Expect me to be back by the 5th of July or so.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Psyche, Fushigi Yugi, MGS:HoW, Beach Party

What I'll be doing to make it up to you when I get back: GMing the next Psyche game if no one else has taken it (I have a really badass idea for it) and running CliqueWars again (it's been requested).

This post has been edited by Kage on Jun 26 2006, 11:14 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
the_new_guy
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Wandering around the tubes

Member No.: 48963

Date/Time Availability:8 I'm on alot and you'll rarely not see me at least once a day, if I'm not here then it's in my sig

Player Second for Character/s: Anyone who thinks they know the character,normally the GM.

GM Second for Game/s:
WH 40k: russianwolf

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved:
Any I'm currently in, mainly my own and Deadworld
PMEmail Poster
SilverSeraph
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 22082

SUPRISE

My absence from this place has been... refreshing.. if not VERY BORING!

I have almost finished moving across the country and securing myself a new job and place to live. All that remains is settling in and establishing the necessities... like a stable internet connection.

I will then be returning to these forums with some story ideas that I hope will knock your socks off. Ive had nothing but time on my hands lately... so be afraid, be very afraid.

Date/Time Availability: (0-1) I am still not settled, and I have no connection of my own yet. But I will continue checking in as often as I can and soon, Soon I will return.
Player Second for Character/s: this ones easy since I have no current characters! lol
GM Second for Game/s: See above response.
Probably Time Range: I anticipate being able to fully return sometime in August, but im trying for sooner.

So remember. You heard it here first.

Silverseraph will return. Count on it.

Oh... and of course...

GAME ON!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
Fricative
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 13037

Shiiiirver!

Okay. I'm not afraid of this. Let's go.

Date/Time Availability: 1-2. I'm still going to be running around for the upcoming week, but I get little snippets of downtime to lurk or check for updates.

Player Second for Character/s:
Kyoto Tale: Hwa? Does anyone really want to? Stamp an "N/A" on it. I'll try to get a reply up on the eighth.
MGS:HoW: Ditto.

Probable Time Range:Um, until the eighth.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved:
A Kyoto Tale, MGS: HoW, AHS:Sidestory (If anyone's still interested when I get back. If not, I guess I can wait until next resurrection attempt.)
PMEmail Poster
sombrero of justice
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 43602

Date/Time Availability (0-10): 1. I may be able to get a computer if I'm lucky.

Player Second for Character/s: Just keep Haru intact.

GM Second for Game/s: I'm appointing 6Shooter for this one. He knows what I expect the best.

Probably Time Range: Friday, 7-28 until Probably Saturday 8-5. Maybe a day earlier.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Arreksu
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 11:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guess who just got back from six fun-filled weeks of sweating, insomnia and panic attacks? That's the longest I've been away from this board, and man, it hurt.

Date/Time Availability: Back to full speed 8-9

Unlikely to change for a while.
The Humble Grasshopper
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

KOTOKO says, "Ohayou~"

Well, due to unexpected acquiring of the Expansion for Civ 4 (yes, it is a big deal) I have to update and guess my time availability for the next few months.

So, New Date/Time Availability: 4 I'm not going to be around 'patroling streets' or 'attacking hooligans' or anything of the sort, but I will still be able to moderately active in the games I said I would be active in.

And welcome back, Arresku.
PMEmail Poster
SilverSeraph
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Update on my availability: 3-5

I am using a library computer, but I can guaranteed use it for a minimum of an hour a day... usually more. I cant use it on Sundays... so Sunday will become my not here day.

Im back... and ready for more fun than should be legal!

GAME ON!
wapa
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Inquisitor

Quick update - if anyone wonders where I am I'm studying. Expect time for decent posts on Tuesday at the earliest, since uni dumped three things on me to be done in as many days.
PM
BlackLiger
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 45432

Date/Time Availability: meh... uh about 7. I'll be on when I can, but my net is on teh fritz. Seems to work in bursts, so I'll try to deal with stuff then.
Player Second for Character/s: N/A at current
GM Second for Game/s: If I do drop off, I'll ask a freind of mine who posts here to mention it. In that case, I may be making him GM, depending how long I'll be away.
Probably Time Range: Probably till the 18th of Sept
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
TracerBullet
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Here (in spirit).

Availablity: 4-5. Moving to the midwest for college-related reasons.
Player second for characters: GM in Making, Psyche, and possibly the one or two others I'm planning on joining soon as I can get enough time to post a bio.
Time Range: A week or two, starting yesterday.

This post has been edited by TracerBullet on Aug 20 2006, 02:39 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Kage
Posted: Aug 28 2006, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Victory Donut!

Availability: 1

This will hopefully be short-term. I'm currently at college, and I'm working on getting these people to give me an IP address. I'll try to get a couple posts in tomorrow, but they'll be on campus-based computers rather than my own. I'm still interested in all two of the games that are still somewhat alive, by the way. Expect to see something from me, but don't expect any Kage-games until my connection is up and running.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Dr.Fugitive
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 19053

Availability: Unknown

My computer died for some reason and I don't know when it will be fixed, but seeing as I'm posting now from a library and I'll be back at school soon I recon I'll have some limited posting, which should be alright at the pace Psyche's got goin' on.
PMEmail Poster
Veritas
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 44649

Date/Time Availability:1 to 5 for contact, 7 to 10 for actual playing. I have my spurts where I feel like I'm on a roleplay high and will look through the forums for what interests me, but other than these spats, the only way you can contact me about your game is if you PM me, as it notifies me via regular e-mail. Once I'm in though, I check a lot within one day, regardless of other things.
Player Second for characters:I trust Keign to do the job, but you have ot persuade him to do it, cause i won't innately do it. Otherwise, I leave it to the GM in charge.
GM Second:No one. For now.
Probable Time Range:I can't say. At all.
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Date/Time Availability: hmm... 3:00pm too 7-8:00pm week days, gone every other weekend. when I am here on the week end its 12 noon too 8-9:00pm
(all times are in EST form)

Player Second for Character/s: Any one who thinks they can handle my characters.

GM Second for Game/s:

Dead World: The_New_Guy
True Colours: Tosse
Arreksu
Posted: Oct 16 2006, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Well, it did change. IB is a pain in the ass, so I'm going to downgrade availability a bit.

NEW AVAILABILITY - 7 during the week, 8 on weekends. Mostly.
Rapidwhirl
Posted: Oct 19 2006, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 52529

I'll be gone 'till late Saturday evening, then I'll need some sleep. Count on me coming back with postage replies Sunday afternoon. 1:00 PM at the earliest.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
JackAr34
Posted: Oct 21 2006, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 7358

I'll be available only nighttimes on weekdays, usually chopping into my sleep time from 10PM-1AM. Weekends will be sporatic at best.
PMEmail PosterAOL
femalefox66
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

I don't even know you and I hate you.

Member No.: 22069

Current Game: Demon Hunters.

trying to wrap that one up and will most likely start up something new once this is over.

Availability: ugh. that's a toughie since i dont have consistent internet access. i'm on a rotating work schedule, so it's not like i can say i'll be online certain days of the week. at the moment i have wireless at home (courtesy of some idiot who doesnt know about securing a network. thank God for non-computer saavy peeps) so i'll post on a regular basis for as long as i possibly can.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
The Humble Grasshopper
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

KOTOKO says, "Ohayou~"

Availability: 4
Availability: 2
It's likely that my ability to roleplay in general is going to be severely hampered by life, and has been for a few weeks now. I do not expect a reprive until after the holiday season.
PMEmail Poster
Gilxen
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 51376

Availability: 5-8
I try to get in at least once a day. wink.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Manual
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Warrior Poet

Member No.: 7815

Availablity: 9, thank goodness for being a civillian again.
Character Alternates: Cpt. Ian Krahe- there's not really anyone I'd trust with that character; either everyone else is playing the wrong faction, they dont come close to thinking like I do (RP wise), or they're the GM (who's a busy sod anywho), so...the GM.
GM Alts: N/A
Time Ranges: 6am-10am, 6pm- whenever. Random times in betwee.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Dukat
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Nyannyannyannyannyannyan

Time to update everything again.

Date/Time Availability: 7. I'm always about, mostly evenings so any PM will reach me. Although attempts with AIM/ICQ/MSN may fail.

Player Second for Character/s: PM me, usually I'll have my sister log in and make a post for me if I'm getting too far behind.

Probable Time Range: Evenings are best during the week (7:30p - 11:30p EST) Almost all day Saturday and Sunday

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Hellzone, The Skies are Aflame
PMEmail PosterICQAOLMSN
Rapidwhirl
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 52529

Availability: 1 and only if we check into holiday inn, otherwise it's a 0.
Player Second for Characters: Lawrence Krail: Akirasfriend and/or Arreksu(preferable "and"). Wallace Brek: Kenny.
Time Range: From 12/24/06 to roughly 1/2-4/07. Holiday's and all.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kemindul
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 48778

Date/Time Availability: 10, I will be available quite often. I have set aside a certain dedication to this forum.

Player Second for Character/s: I will rarely be gone. If I am I will PM someone.

GM Second for Game/s: I will be here for some time, and plan to follow through with what I start. If I have to be gone I will PM one of you fine people. I am sure any of you are capable of the task, I will ask someone who starts similar genres though. You all are great in my mind though.

Probably Time Range:
Never gone, if I can help it.

PMEmail PosterMSN
jack shade
Posted: Jul 1 2007, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Date/Time Availability (0-10): 5 or 6. Or I will be when this wild rollercoaster of preplanned activities finally trickle to a calming stop. In a month or so basically.
Player Second for Character/s: I have yet to make a single aquaintence here...so when I know...you'll know
GM Second for Game/s: Same story as above.
Probably Time Range: I'll be gone fora month starting sunday, July 7th and won't be back till August...I'm just getting my information out before I lose it again in a firestorm of ADHD
Eyolo
Posted: Sep 19 2007, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 58937

okay... sorry about the absence dudes... I'm back now... If anyone is willing to let me back into rp's that I was in before my life died pm me and let me know... my availibility is back to high...
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
sayt
Posted: Dec 23 2007, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 59201

Date/Time Availability: 0. I won't be able to get at a computer at all.

Player Second for Character/s: I'll leave that to the GM of each game.

Probably Time Range: From Boxing day ((26th Dec)) to the 12/13th of January.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Last of Fallen
Posted: Apr 25 2008, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Joy! Runner baffles gonad.

Member No.: 19695

Date/Time Availability: 0.
Player Second for Character/s: I'll leave that job up to the GM's of the game.
GM Second for Game/s: N/A.
Probably Time Range: Dunno. I might never be back.

This post has been edited by Last of Fallen on Apr 25 2008, 08:25 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
Eyolo
Posted: May 14 2008, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Gah... I'm back... again... hopefully for good this time... everythings been crazy and wishy-washy... i've had to move 3 times to 3 different states... but i think i'm finally in a place i can stay. And i'd like to get back into it!! I don't know who is still around but if anyone remembers me please PM me about any good RP's that are up and still recruiting! tongue.gif

-eyolo-
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
SilverSeraph
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

I rise again. Heh, well, Im around.

Im running at least one game, considering a second... and there are 2 games im currently intersted in perhaps joining.

I have a postability score of about 2-3 posts a week, which I should be able to bump upto 4 without much difficulty.
Tormented_Soul
Posted: Nov 29 2008, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 19265

holy crap... I have raised from the dead again...

I am sad to see so few people from the old crews, but am glad to see that we are still running strong...

AVAILABILITY: 5 days a week

I'm starved for RP again, and would like to see who could use me in their RPs...

And if several of you are interested I could always try resurrecting DDC...
PMAOL
Crin the sniper
Posted: Nov 29 2008, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 14078

Oh, this thread seems useful. I should probably use it now!

Hokay, so...I'll likely be open nearly 24/7 over the entirety of December and half of January. The short bout of nothing but free time will be reveled in. After that, I will likely only be free long enough to dedicate myself to one RPG at a time

This post has been edited by Crin the sniper on Nov 29 2008, 05:08 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Eyolo
Posted: Jan 29 2009, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Okay... due to my love of this forum i've joined about a hundred RP's just to try and keep the forums alive. However... I've realized that... well... I've been joining RP's i really have no interest in. Not that there is anything wrong with them, just not my cup of tea.

So...

I'll be staying in Mist, and i'll still be modding the Dark After, and I'll be trying to join Arreksu's Steampunk RP if he'll have me. But I will, regretfully, be dropping out of the rest. I apologize.

3 RP's is probably my max limit.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Arreksu
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Right, well, this is a much un-used thread, so I'll just kick it briefly for the sake of that steampunk thing I'm thinking of running; getting quite a bit of interest, I'm pleased to see.

Date/Time Availability: 8-9. Apart from sleep and about 16 hours of lectures a week, I've almost always got Mt open in a tab in the background while I do other, more important things. I'm in GMT+0 timezone and follow decent sleep patterns. Most of the time. Eh. Okay, 45% of the time.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [All] 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topic