l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (3) All 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Player and GM Accountability, To make things easier on everyone
Kage
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Victory Donut!

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 15747

Date/Time Availability: One. I need to give my modem back to the nice people at Time Warner. If the hotels I stay at have wireless, I might be able to get a post or two in.

Player Second for Character/s:
MGS:HoW: Tracer, feel free to do anything with Boar, short of killing him off or rendering him similarly inconvenienced.
FY: Whoever's GMing or in the same area as Kichiro.
Beach Party: Whatever.
Psyche: Nataloli, Doc, Katana Cowboy, or whoever is in the same area as me.

GM Second for Game/s: Do I have any games that aren't either freeform or dead?

Probable Time Range: Expect me to be back by the 5th of July or so.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Psyche, Fushigi Yugi, MGS:HoW, Beach Party

What I'll be doing to make it up to you when I get back: GMing the next Psyche game if no one else has taken it (I have a really badass idea for it) and running CliqueWars again (it's been requested).

This post has been edited by Kage on Jun 26 2006, 11:14 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
the_new_guy
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Wandering around the tubes

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 48963

Date/Time Availability:8 I'm on alot and you'll rarely not see me at least once a day, if I'm not here then it's in my sig

Player Second for Character/s: Anyone who thinks they know the character,normally the GM.

GM Second for Game/s:
WH 40k: russianwolf

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved:
Any I'm currently in, mainly my own and Deadworld
PMEmail Poster
SilverSeraph
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 22082

SUPRISE

My absence from this place has been... refreshing.. if not VERY BORING!

I have almost finished moving across the country and securing myself a new job and place to live. All that remains is settling in and establishing the necessities... like a stable internet connection.

I will then be returning to these forums with some story ideas that I hope will knock your socks off. Ive had nothing but time on my hands lately... so be afraid, be very afraid.

Date/Time Availability: (0-1) I am still not settled, and I have no connection of my own yet. But I will continue checking in as often as I can and soon, Soon I will return.
Player Second for Character/s: this ones easy since I have no current characters! lol
GM Second for Game/s: See above response.
Probably Time Range: I anticipate being able to fully return sometime in August, but im trying for sooner.

So remember. You heard it here first.

Silverseraph will return. Count on it.

Oh... and of course...

GAME ON!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
Fricative
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 13037

Shiiiirver!

Okay. I'm not afraid of this. Let's go.

Date/Time Availability: 1-2. I'm still going to be running around for the upcoming week, but I get little snippets of downtime to lurk or check for updates.

Player Second for Character/s:
Kyoto Tale: Hwa? Does anyone really want to? Stamp an "N/A" on it. I'll try to get a reply up on the eighth.
MGS:HoW: Ditto.

Probable Time Range:Um, until the eighth.

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved:
A Kyoto Tale, MGS: HoW, AHS:Sidestory (If anyone's still interested when I get back. If not, I guess I can wait until next resurrection attempt.)
PMEmail Poster
sombrero of justice
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 43602

Date/Time Availability (0-10): 1. I may be able to get a computer if I'm lucky.

Player Second for Character/s: Just keep Haru intact.

GM Second for Game/s: I'm appointing 6Shooter for this one. He knows what I expect the best.

Probably Time Range: Friday, 7-28 until Probably Saturday 8-5. Maybe a day earlier.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Arreksu
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 11:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guess who just got back from six fun-filled weeks of sweating, insomnia and panic attacks? That's the longest I've been away from this board, and man, it hurt.

Date/Time Availability: Back to full speed 8-9

Unlikely to change for a while.
The Humble Grasshopper
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

KOTOKO says, "Ohayou~"

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 49114

Well, due to unexpected acquiring of the Expansion for Civ 4 (yes, it is a big deal) I have to update and guess my time availability for the next few months.

So, New Date/Time Availability: 4 I'm not going to be around 'patroling streets' or 'attacking hooligans' or anything of the sort, but I will still be able to moderately active in the games I said I would be active in.

And welcome back, Arresku.
PMEmail Poster
SilverSeraph
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 22082

Update on my availability: 3-5

I am using a library computer, but I can guaranteed use it for a minimum of an hour a day... usually more. I cant use it on Sundays... so Sunday will become my not here day.

Im back... and ready for more fun than should be legal!

GAME ON!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
wapa
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Inquisitor

Member No.: 19585

Quick update - if anyone wonders where I am I'm studying. Expect time for decent posts on Tuesday at the earliest, since uni dumped three things on me to be done in as many days.
PM
BlackLiger
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 45432

Date/Time Availability: meh... uh about 7. I'll be on when I can, but my net is on teh fritz. Seems to work in bursts, so I'll try to deal with stuff then.
Player Second for Character/s: N/A at current
GM Second for Game/s: If I do drop off, I'll ask a freind of mine who posts here to mention it. In that case, I may be making him GM, depending how long I'll be away.
Probably Time Range: Probably till the 18th of Sept
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
TracerBullet
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Here (in spirit).

Member No.: 2641

Availablity: 4-5. Moving to the midwest for college-related reasons.
Player second for characters: GM in Making, Psyche, and possibly the one or two others I'm planning on joining soon as I can get enough time to post a bio.
Time Range: A week or two, starting yesterday.

This post has been edited by TracerBullet on Aug 20 2006, 02:39 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Kage
Posted: Aug 28 2006, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Victory Donut!

Member No.: 15747

Availability: 1

This will hopefully be short-term. I'm currently at college, and I'm working on getting these people to give me an IP address. I'll try to get a couple posts in tomorrow, but they'll be on campus-based computers rather than my own. I'm still interested in all two of the games that are still somewhat alive, by the way. Expect to see something from me, but don't expect any Kage-games until my connection is up and running.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Dr.Fugitive
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 19053

Availability: Unknown

My computer died for some reason and I don't know when it will be fixed, but seeing as I'm posting now from a library and I'll be back at school soon I recon I'll have some limited posting, which should be alright at the pace Psyche's got goin' on.
PMEmail Poster
Veritas
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 44649

Date/Time Availability:1 to 5 for contact, 7 to 10 for actual playing. I have my spurts where I feel like I'm on a roleplay high and will look through the forums for what interests me, but other than these spats, the only way you can contact me about your game is if you PM me, as it notifies me via regular e-mail. Once I'm in though, I check a lot within one day, regardless of other things.
Player Second for characters:I trust Keign to do the job, but you have ot persuade him to do it, cause i won't innately do it. Otherwise, I leave it to the GM in charge.
GM Second:No one. For now.
Probable Time Range:I can't say. At all.
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 49164

Date/Time Availability: hmm... 3:00pm too 7-8:00pm week days, gone every other weekend. when I am here on the week end its 12 noon too 8-9:00pm
(all times are in EST form)

Player Second for Character/s: Any one who thinks they can handle my characters.

GM Second for Game/s:

Dead World: The_New_Guy
True Colours: Tosse
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Arreksu
Posted: Oct 16 2006, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Well, it did change. IB is a pain in the ass, so I'm going to downgrade availability a bit.

NEW AVAILABILITY - 7 during the week, 8 on weekends. Mostly.
Rapidwhirl
Posted: Oct 19 2006, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 52529

I'll be gone 'till late Saturday evening, then I'll need some sleep. Count on me coming back with postage replies Sunday afternoon. 1:00 PM at the earliest.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
JackAr34
Posted: Oct 21 2006, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 7358

I'll be available only nighttimes on weekdays, usually chopping into my sleep time from 10PM-1AM. Weekends will be sporatic at best.
PMEmail PosterAOL
femalefox66
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

I don't even know you and I hate you.

Member No.: 22069

Current Game: Demon Hunters.

trying to wrap that one up and will most likely start up something new once this is over.

Availability: ugh. that's a toughie since i dont have consistent internet access. i'm on a rotating work schedule, so it's not like i can say i'll be online certain days of the week. at the moment i have wireless at home (courtesy of some idiot who doesnt know about securing a network. thank God for non-computer saavy peeps) so i'll post on a regular basis for as long as i possibly can.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
The Humble Grasshopper
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

KOTOKO says, "Ohayou~"

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 49114

Availability: 4
Availability: 2
It's likely that my ability to roleplay in general is going to be severely hampered by life, and has been for a few weeks now. I do not expect a reprive until after the holiday season.
PMEmail Poster
Gilxen
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 51376

Availability: 5-8
I try to get in at least once a day. wink.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Manual
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Warrior Poet

Member No.: 7815

Availablity: 9, thank goodness for being a civillian again.
Character Alternates: Cpt. Ian Krahe- there's not really anyone I'd trust with that character; either everyone else is playing the wrong faction, they dont come close to thinking like I do (RP wise), or they're the GM (who's a busy sod anywho), so...the GM.
GM Alts: N/A
Time Ranges: 6am-10am, 6pm- whenever. Random times in betwee.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Dukat
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Nyannyannyannyannyannyan

Member No.: 11506

Time to update everything again.

Date/Time Availability: 7. I'm always about, mostly evenings so any PM will reach me. Although attempts with AIM/ICQ/MSN may fail.

Player Second for Character/s: PM me, usually I'll have my sister log in and make a post for me if I'm getting too far behind.

GM Second for Game/s: N/A

Probable Time Range: Evenings are best during the week (7:30p - 11:30p EST) Almost all day Saturday and Sunday

Games I still consider myself active in, or want Saved: Hellzone, The Skies are Aflame
PMEmail PosterICQAOLMSN
Rapidwhirl
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 52529

Availability: 1 and only if we check into holiday inn, otherwise it's a 0.
Player Second for Characters: Lawrence Krail: Akirasfriend and/or Arreksu(preferable "and"). Wallace Brek: Kenny.
Time Range: From 12/24/06 to roughly 1/2-4/07. Holiday's and all.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kemindul
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 48778

Date/Time Availability: 10, I will be available quite often. I have set aside a certain dedication to this forum.

Player Second for Character/s: I will rarely be gone. If I am I will PM someone.

GM Second for Game/s: I will be here for some time, and plan to follow through with what I start. If I have to be gone I will PM one of you fine people. I am sure any of you are capable of the task, I will ask someone who starts similar genres though. You all are great in my mind though.

Probably Time Range:
Never gone, if I can help it.

PMEmail PosterMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) All 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topic