l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (6) All « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [disc]: The Current Games On Mt: Rp, Discuss and Pimp your RPs!
Phalmy
Posted: Nov 29 2008, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 52489

Title: Mars!
Genre: Hard sci-fi / colonization
Mood: Minefield Ballet
Power Level: Only Human (and in hostile conditions to boot)
Overview: Soon (in twenty, maybe thirty years) the Earth will cave in and everyone dies. As a hand-picked member of a top scientist crew, develop, construct and execute a colonization program bound for Mars, in a desperate attempt to save mankind from extinction. Try not to neglect anything -- Houston won't be there to order a paradrop of extra tools to Mars if you happen to run out, and everything from the human condition to the void of space to Mars itself (aka the collective effort of me) seems to be trying to kill you in every possible way.
Current Status: Looking for players
PMEmail PosterMSN
maldrul
Posted: Oct 21 2009, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

wandering idiot kitsune

Member No.: 23343

There's a new game in town!

MegaTokyo Campfire 2: School Days

We have 'graduated' from the Story Discussion/ Fanworks subforum and have been deposited here in Forum RPG

Backdrop: MegaTokyo
Focus: Shiritsu Daitou High School and Daitou Gakuen Attached Middle School

Check this link for guidelines for character developement:

MegaTokyo Campfire Stories

The GM, Grimmblaze is looking for more middle school students at this time, but any character is welcome as long as they can be plausibly injected into the storyline.

It is recommneded that you read the story from the beginning before you try to post.

Part 1
Part 2

School is in session, so grab your #2 pencils and notebooks and be prepared to study hard and play hard!

PMEmail Poster
repair1
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 04:20 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 67855

Why do I say this? Well... because I just wanted to point out that, sometimes, when people say "I want this kind of game to be run!!" sometimes a GM CAN arise from the mists.

ipod repair solutions

cheap apple-ipod service

xbox 360 repair
PMEmail Poster
Fullmetalsca
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Local

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 66227

QUOTE (lucifereacention @ Jan 31 2005, 02:08 PM)
Seeing as the person blamed for it's existance has left for the time being, I'll fill in a little on MT:tC.

Title: Megatokyo: The Clans

Is this game still running? If so, is it closed to new characters? If not, where do I submit?
PMEmail PosterAOL
HiddenThunder221
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 68834

Am I the only one that's intensly shocked there's no Endgames parody rp on this board?
PMEmail Poster
DB_Explorer
Posted: Mar 11 2011, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 64806

QUOTE (HiddenThunder221 @ Feb 22 2010, 01:56 AM)
Am I the only one that's intensly shocked there's no Endgames parody rp on this board?

no

thought about, realized i needed to make an entire fantasy realm and made

Megatokyo Campfire Stories 3 instead, which is like a WAY less crazy version of Campfire Story 2, and no russians

or 5 threads to read through.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Strike5
Posted: Apr 21 2011, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 34945

I walk away for like, five years, and when I return, practically all the RP's in this thread are this "Mafia" thing. I'll have to see if I can whip something up...
PMEmail Poster
John_234
Posted: Oct 14 2011, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 67922

One on the way that ISN'T Mafia. Sci-fi / fantasy, preview should be up in a week hopefully.
PMEmail Poster
Rapierman
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Militant Warrior for Intelligence

Member No.: 33370

Okay, just to try to revive MT:tC

Rapierman's Game:

TITLE: MegaTokyo: The Clans - New Beginnings
START DATE: This chapter started May 25, 2011
CURRENTLY ACTIVE PLAYERS: Rapierman, RedWolf4, Wolfboy, MM007, Zekki and DarkTan

GENRE: Comedy
MOOD: Silly
POWER LEVEL: Low to moderate. Anything is possible, though.

OVERVIEW:

The membership within the Clans has been greatly reduced as a result of the Demonic Invasion. Many have died defending Earth..and, specifically, MegaTokyo. The Clans have called for a temporary truce to allow for recruitment to occur. A convention is held to facilitate this activity. However, this is not limited to the current factions.

Also waiting in the wings is any group that is willing to form and recruit. Old factions may die, New factions may rise. You, the dear reader, have the opportunity to remake MegaTokyo: the Clans in your own image. The only plots that exist are what you make. You hold the keys to the future. What will it look like? Do you dare to dream of what should be? Who do you support? The only way to answer these and other questions is to take the brave plunge and write.

HISTORY:

The Convention has opened. The current factions are here, but other new groups are joining the fray. ISS has made its presentation and call to arms. A new group, The Judicious Prophets of the Piro, has begun its call, led by the Reverend Joseph Robert "Joe Bob" Simmons. Other groups have yet to announce their presence and intentions. Who is next? Who will you join? That is for you to decide.

CURRENT STATUS: Currently idling, waiting for new posts and/or new recruits. Come help!

Erden's Game:

TITLE: MegaTokyo: the Clans - Gaiden
START DATE: This game began June 28, 2011
CURRENTLY ACTIVE PLAYERS: Erden, Rapierman, Jubai the Kensai, Arsenal 121 and Wolfboy.

GENRE: Science Fiction
MOOD: Dark
Power Level: Currently low, may change.

OVERVIEW:

In this alternate timeline of the future, the Demonic Horde succeeded in taking over Tokyo, but the rest of the world stopped them cold. As a result, the Clans were banished and driven underground, as were all things anime-related. Moods are monitored, and anything that can be remotely upsetting are dealt with swiftly. All of Japan is watched, as is most of the world. Planet Earth enjoys an artificial bliss.

However, something may not be completely snuffed out. Something is waiting down below, waiting for the right moment. What will happen? Come and find out.

HISTORY:

The new MegaTokyo is being established. There is a faint drumbeat or rythym that hasn't been heard except for perhaps a select few. Where is it? Also, one man goes on a treasure hunt to find out what secrets exist. A soldier and his mech prepare for new missions.

CURRENT STATUS: Idling. New posts and/or new people need to come. Help the GM out!

No restrictions: You can write in both if you wish (and, in fact, I encourage this).

This post has been edited by Rapierman on Dec 28 2011, 12:12 PM
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
S1arburst
Posted: Oct 4 2015, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 78100

Would anybody care to explain to me why was Dier committing suicide by lynching SeraphimEden the 'safe' option for last day phase? Thanks to bringerofcats, people totally saw it coming both that she had escape artist prepped, and that Dier would die. It looked like there were plenty enough people suspicious of Alex to get a lynch going for him instead, or possibly someone else if work was put into it.

I would think that a possible mafia lynch would be preferable to a very probable town death.

I am very confused, and was so before the hammer hit and the phase resolved wacko.gif

Edit: Sky's flavor text is awesome.

This post has been edited by S1arburst on Oct 4 2015, 01:05 PM
PMEmail Poster
Wave Master
Posted: Oct 4 2015, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 41507

Hi! I don't know if anyone else will see this here as the members of Mafia aren't historically RPers (generally).

I don't expect any of the players will be willing to discuss the game while it is ongoing. Feel free to post in the game thread once the game has ended and we are doing post-game discussions. Please consider playing if you are interested!
PM
S1arburst
Posted: Oct 4 2015, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Thanks! I am honored to be spoken to be the great Wave Master.
PMEmail Poster
bringerofcats
Posted: Oct 7 2015, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

upupu~

Group: ❤❤❤❤
Member No.: 4778

w0w wave, starting a new cult over here
PMEmail Poster
S1arburst
Posted: Oct 8 2015, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Unfortunately, nobody loves the fuzzy cat bringer. catcatcat.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) All « First ... 4 5 [6]  Reply to this topicStart new topic