l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Spring Anime 2017, Anything good? Bad? WTH?
Yl33 D4 N00b
Posted: Apr 11 2017, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 77929

Finally finished the wimter season, and now starting to catch up on the spring. Still watching Witch Acadamia, and waiting for the end of Zestiria. So far, I've added Hero Acadamia, Alice & Zouroku, and Re:Creators. Tried The King's Avatar and Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, but I didn't like them that much.
PMEmail Poster
Random Wanderer
Posted: Apr 11 2017, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 51878

Well, that new anime with "Zero" in the title is pretty good. And it has nothing to do with any previous anime that had "Zero" in the title, so even better. Hinako Note feels a bit strange, but a decent Cute Girls Doing Cute Things series. You already mentioned Alice & Zouroku. There's Sakura Quest: it might be good. I haven't decided yet, but it seemed off to a decent start. And Frame Arms Girls is not what I'd call high level entertainment, but the protagonist is surprisingly likeable.

I'm waiting a bit for Hero Academia to get into the excitement before I grab it again, but I'll be watching it for sure. Maybe some other stuff, who knows.

Man, I haven't been able to get this forum to cooperate with me in a while. I'd just about given up on it.

This post has been edited by Random Wanderer on Apr 11 2017, 07:23 AM
PMEmail Poster
DaRk_KnIgHt
Posted: Apr 13 2017, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

blaarghlebleeeergh--

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 3729

Alice to Zouroku - Liking it so far, though the 3D car scene was pretty horrible.

Sakura Quest - Also liking this.

Frame Arms Girls - Really daft, certainly not another brand of Gundam Build Fighters.

Hero Academia - Continuing the ride.

Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul - I liked the first season even if it was haphazard and a bit rushed. Seems alright so far.

Uchoten Kazoku 2 - Never thought we'd get more, so I'm happy.

Attack on Titan S2 - A sequel way too late. I'm kinda just watching it but I have zero enthusiasm. Going through the motions really. Might drop.

Kabuki-bu - After the first few minutes and the OP, I gave up. It's not more Rakugo-caliber anime.

Little Witch Academia - Still watching but I definitely enjoyed this a lot more when it was just some OVAs.

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options   Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll