l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (11) All 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> What Are You Playing Now?, English Edition
Char
Posted: Sep 3 2013, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

♪So I got married♪
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 803

Playing KOTOR has made me reactivate my SWTOR account~
PMEmail PosterIntegrity Messenger IMICQAOLYahooMSN
VasHtheStampede
Posted: Sep 17 2013, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Old One

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 118

Just want to say Diablo 3 on the PS3 isn't all that shabby. smile.gif
The redone inventory system can take a little getting used to but I really like the new stick dodge mechanics. Sure it doesn't have the auction house (actually Blizzard is shutting that down totally in March) but the game does have more frequent rare loot drops. Definately been a long time coming to finally play this despite some PC graphics card bullshit.

Also been playing Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia and also I just had to buy the Miku game. I know GTA V is now out but I got too much gaming backlog on my hands so it can wait, maybe I'll have my brother get it for me on X-Mas. wink.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Random Wanderer
Posted: Sep 18 2013, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Member No.: 51878

QUOTE (VasHtheStampede @ Sep 18 2013, 12:20 AM)
Sure it doesn't have the auction house (actually Blizzard is shutting that down totally in March) but the game does have more frequent rare loot drops.

Now if they'll just get that feature patched into the original version so that we don't have to raid the auction house just to have level-appropriate gear, everything will be good.
PMEmail Poster
omoikane
Posted: Sep 19 2013, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

♪mojimoji shite kimoi ne♪
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I'm going to assume that's happening in due time.

I played ironclad tactics the other day. lane based ccg sort of a deal.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
soup or man
Posted: Oct 2 2013, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 63271

Playing Tales of Xillia. I'm about 15 hours in so far but a lot of that has been grinding and leveling up. It seems like it'll be a good entry in the Tales series and I'm already enjoying it more than Graces f, but I don't think it's gonna end up being better than Vesperia. With Vesperia being my favorite title of the franchise I compare everything else to it. And thus far the music, visuals, character development and character personalities just aren't as appealing to me, though I really do like Alvin. However, I still have a long ways to go so that could all change.

I also started Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD. It's a beautiful game in high definition. I've played Kingdom Hearts 2 multiple times and even some of the spin-off / handheld games more than once, but I've only played KH1 one time... way back in 2002. So there's a lot of that game that I've forgotten and re-playing it now is a pleasant blast from the past. I played yesterday 'til I got to Traverse Town and I keep telling myself I'm gonna finish Xillia before I go any further, but I'm really itching to play it some more.

Oh, and lol @ 358/2 days being reduced to a CG movie for this collection.
PM
Moridin84
Posted: Oct 10 2013, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Group: Mafiosi
Member No.: 14034

I've heard bad things but I've started playing the Game of Thrones RPG. It's actually pretty good. The plot is interesting and the game isn't getting in the way of it.

The plot all happens before the start of the books. You get to play two different characters. Alternating between them per game "chapter".

Mors, a man of the night watch and something of a John McClane. Currently on a mission from Jon Arryn (after chasing down and beheading a deserter, fighting some wildings and almost being Boromir-ed) to pick up some woman from a whorehouse. A COMPLETE MYSTERY RIGHT?

Aleister, the eldest son of house which is a vassal of the Lannisters. After Robert's rebellion he disappeared off the Braavos for 15 years to become a red priest (you can set people on fire), only coming back to attend his father's funeral. Turns out his father let the place go to ruin (he has a sister who was trying to keep it all together but couldn't on account of being female) and the peasants started a revolt which he had to fix. Then he has to go to Kings Landing to "claim his inheritance" because it seems that Cersei's solution to fixing the lack of male heirs was to marry off the sister to her half brother. CERSEI SOLUTION.

A lot more fun then - "You lived peacefully in a village until it burned and then somehow saved the whole from EVIL".
PMEmail PosterMSN
DaRk_KnIgHt
Posted: Nov 4 2013, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

blaarghlebleeeergh--

Member No.: 3729

Shadow Warrior. Flailing melee weapons around in first person has never been so satisfying. So gonna get repetitive strain injury from all the double direction taps needed to use special moves though.

Though I've been falling back on guns more and more as the game gets more unforgiving. When Circle of Steel + lifesteal isn't enough, then you just gotta kite and gun.
PMEmail Poster
Random Wanderer
Posted: Nov 10 2013, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

Sacred 2. It's sort of Diablo meets Elder Scrolls, but with way fewer tutorials than either. It's a good idea to look up how to play it before trying, both to find out what all the fancy-looking things in the GUI mean, and so you don't screw yourself over when leveling and using runes to level combat arts, because it's real easy to do if you're not careful.

Also, a friend got me into Mechwarrior Online. I'm not very good at it yet, but I've finally found a mech build that, when played properly, has allowed me to not suck quite so badly.
PMEmail Poster
omoikane
Posted: Nov 10 2013, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

FFXIV. If you guys play let me know which server yall on.
Neko_Len
Posted: Nov 15 2013, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

poe~poe~

Member No.: 37891

Forza 4 and Horizon. Sadly I cant afford a XB1 for awhile, cuz FM 5 looks and sounds all kinds of sexy...

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
omoikane
Posted: Nov 15 2013, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

yukipyon wub.gif
Neko_Len
Posted: Nov 15 2013, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

poe~poe~

Member No.: 37891

oddly, im actually getting better at that turn. as long as i am not in an LMP...

user posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

i tend to spend waaaay more time in the editor than actual racing...
PMEmail PosterYahoo
DaRk_KnIgHt
Posted: Nov 15 2013, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

blaarghlebleeeergh--

QUOTE (Random Wanderer @ Nov 11 2013, 03:46 AM)
Also, a friend got me into Mechwarrior Online. I'm not very good at it yet, but I've finally found a mech build that, when played properly, has allowed me to not suck quite so badly.

I've been rolling around in my Victor-9S after a long time as a Jenner F. My two friends roll a twin Gauss Jager and a Cataphract that's just a random mess.

Those XL-Engines cost way too much. Thinking of getting a Trebuchet and kitting it up with SRMs. What are you rolling in?
PMEmail Poster
Random Wanderer
Posted: Nov 17 2013, 11:19 AM
Quote Post

Magical Girl

QUOTE (DaRk_KnIgHt @ Nov 15 2013, 10:29 PM)
I've been rolling around in my Victor-9S after a long time as a Jenner F. My two friends roll a twin Gauss Jager and a Cataphract that's just a random mess.

Those XL-Engines cost way too much. Thinking of getting a Trebuchet and kitting it up with SRMs. What are you rolling in?

Almost anything that sounds like a good build. A lot of the fun for me is trying different mechs and different builds and seeing how they turn out. I haven't had much luck with snipers, so I'm mostly running brawling builds on heavies and an assault. They've ended up turning out pretty similar (which annoys me a bit), once I discovered that certain builds seem to allow me to win, while most other things leave me wrecked.

I've got a Jagermech JM6-S with 2 LB 10-X ACs, 2 machineguns, and 4 medium lasers; a Jagermech JM6-DD with 2 AC/2s and 2 AC/5s; 3 Cataphracts with various mixtures of laser and atuocannon armament, including the Ilya Muromets hero version which lets me mount 3 LB 10-Xs at once; an Atlas with an AC/20, 2 medium lasers, and some mixed SRMs; and I just recently bought a spider to experiment with a completely different playstyle: it has 3 medium pulse lasers. I have also experimented with a Highlander, an Awesome, a Raven, a Cicada, a Catapult, a third Jagermech, and a Hunchback, all of which I have since sold to earn money for parts for the current mechs.

As I said, playing around with builds is a lot of the fun for me. happy.gif

Oh, and I agree on the cost of XL engines. You can buy an entire medium mech for less than the cost of some of those XL engines.

This post has been edited by Random Wanderer on Nov 17 2013, 11:24 AM
PMEmail Poster
Echo
Posted: Nov 17 2013, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 357

My gaming group just ran out of games we can all play (4 people, co-op preferred) after a little of everything - L4D2 and Payday2 were the most recent.

Now I'm back to rolling around in World of Tanks (hadn't played since 7.5), stinking up the place with my horrible gameplay. It's sort of like golf, really... only takes 1 really good game to make me forget the 10 bad ones that came before it. Most of my really good replays still take place when I'm on the losing side.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Char
Posted: Dec 1 2013, 08:03 AM
Quote Post

♪So I got married♪
Group Icon

Currently chasing people and being chased in Need For Speed Rivals~
GunStyker23
Posted: Dec 11 2013, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 77906

XCOM Enemy Within. Straight up, full of ROCKET PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!! and other UFO busting goodness.

Even added a Megatokyo character as one of my soldiers...
PMEmail Poster
E-l337
Posted: Dec 12 2013, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Father of Death

Member No.: 2719

I've pretty much given up on DMC4. Managing to get my PS3 controller working with it on PC does not make the game any less terribly aggravating to play.

Also, I've been playing Resident Evil: Revelations, which is better than I expected. Which is also to say, a hell of a lot better than DMC4.

Seriously Capcom, what the hell have you been doing the last six years? Thank god for Steam sales making your 'popular' titles cheap as fuck because I would've been super pissed if I bought these at full retail.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
SabertoothSnail666
Posted: Dec 30 2013, 09:49 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 77921

ATM I am playing:

Planetside 2

Lord of the Rings Online

And a little of APB Reloaded

Finished Playing:

GTA 5

Skyrim (there is literally nothing left for me to do)

tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Char
Posted: Dec 30 2013, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

♪So I got married♪
Group Icon

Just beat Max Payne 3 because of the Steam sale, I felt it was an epic piece of shit but probably because I chose to play on Hard.
Buster Wolf
Posted: Dec 31 2013, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 77860

I got the Metal Gear Legacy Collection for Christmas. I already own physical copies of all the Metal Gear games, but I never did get Substance or Subsistence, so having those are nice, especially in HD. I'm also pleased to see that those rare digital graphic novels are on here. I have the original MGS for PSX but one thing I was looking forward to doing when I opened this was playing through the game on my Vita. Unfortunately, the digital version of MGS can only be played on your PS3. Hopefully they make it playable for the Vita soon, as I would thoroughly enjoy that. So I started with Metal Gear Solid 2, since it is my least-played numbered game in the franchise. I played it twice way back when it originally came out and haven't touched it since, so it's cool rediscovering things in it that I had forgotten about.

Not sure which one I'll go to after this. I've played Snake Eater probably a dozen times and it hasn't been long since I did my second playthrough of Peace Walker on PSP. Heh, who am I kidding, I'll play 3 again next.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQYahooMSN
Moridin84
Posted: Dec 31 2013, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Been playing way, way too much Crusader Kings 2. I haven't been hit this badly with "just one more turn" in years, if ever. It's just so much fun.

After conquering over half of the map with Ireland I decided to import save game into Europa Universalis 4, just to see what it's like to be that overpowered.

And well... now I remember why I've only put 20 hours into EU4 vs. my 100 hours into CK2. EU4 really punishes you for doing well (diplomatically via aggressive expansion and internally via over expansion). Combat is also a pain. It's all attrition based, forcing you to use small armies and fight the same battles over and over again until the other guy runs out of manpower.

This post has been edited by Moridin84 on Dec 31 2013, 08:21 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
SabertoothSnail666
Posted: Jan 30 2014, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 77921

Sooooo is anyone else hyped for The Elder Scrolls Online?? happy.gif I know i am!
PMEmail Poster
DaRk_KnIgHt
Posted: Feb 7 2014, 12:08 AM
Quote Post

blaarghlebleeeergh--

Started playing Loadout. Its kinda amusing for a while but I forsee it getting old very fast.

Besides that, the usual slogging through my multiplayer games due to the recent drought of big single player PC titles.

Been playing more MWO. Elited my Jenner and have made the transition into a true light pilot. Made a LRM boat out of a Battlemaster for when my connection cops out or my brain dies. Also new UI sucks so much donkey dicks.
PMEmail Poster
Moridin84
Posted: Mar 17 2014, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Was playing Katawa Shoujo. Was interesting, kind of see why it's got such fanbase (still? I dunno). Finished 3 routes so far, Lily, Hanako, Shizue. Thinking of doing the Emi route and then skipping Rin. Or I might just stop right now.

Before that I was playing more masculine games such as Dishonored and Thief (2014). With Dishonored I got to the last mission before getting bored. Thief I think I'm on the 4th chapter. I'd play more but I've kind of gotten sick of having to constantly sneak through the city to get to the actual mission areas, which are generally fun, if a bit easy.

After Katawaa Shoujo was I thinking of playing Analogue: A Hate Story. I actually downloaded the two at the same time but never played them, so they are connected in my mind.

This post has been edited by Moridin84 on Mar 17 2014, 01:02 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) All 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic