l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (5) All « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Free Games And Stuff [feb 15, 07 Updated], MMORPGs, MUDs, etc your suggestions
73h Ph34rb07
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 11:16 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Ok, on my iPod again, so no links.
Dragonfable: just like adventurequest, but A lot better, with better art and the ability to MOVE!
Mechquest: same company, and the navigation system is similar to df, however, the combat sytem is entirely different. It takes place ages before df is set, which is ages before aq, but this has robots. ??
The combat system relies on setting up an efficient and continuous set of weapons, as each weapon requires a cooldown.

AQworlds: made same company, this is their attempt at an mmo, tho for me, it falls flat. The quests are horribly vague, and you miss out on a lot if u don't upgrade.

Combat arms: very fun mmofps, my only complaint is the weapons Renting system
As it keeps Ppl from keeping a good wep for more than a day without grinding for money.

73h Ph34rb07
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (FEpower @ Jul 5 2006, 10:39 AM)
Second Life

Dunno if you want to count this one as a game or not. No levels to go up, I guess it's more like a Sims Online but with several thousand people at a time in it. You can build stuff, interact with people in just about any way you want, and you can get a "job" in the game if you want to earn money while on a free account.

They have the grids (servers) broken in to two basic sections, Teen Second Life for people 13-17, and Second Life for everyone that is 18+ (lots of mature content on the regular grid)

Oh no, second life!
The gAme can barely be considered f2p, as you pay real money for ongame money, which is the only way to get anythin good.
And as for the mature on the main grid, there's still plenty of unicorn rape on the teen grid
73h Ph34rb07
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

damnit shadowabne, why only fileplanet!
nO POINT IN PAYING 5$ A MONTH FOR ONE GAME.
larg0andr3sp3ct
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

HI there... sorry for the n00b post, but I HAVE to add one... there's this website(yea... it's kinda related to some you guys talk about), and it's called gaiaonline.com. It's updated whenever possilble, and it has it's own MMORPG(zOMG!). It is so cool! Seriously! I've been on that site for over a year.Once you visit, it would be so cool you'd wanna join too! You can design your own avatar--you can make it like a mini-version of yourself, or whatever you want it to look like, whether it be completely ridiculous or totally awesome is up to you! And there are also forums that you could get into, as well... there are many types of forums there just for you. whatever you choose is totally up to you. There's even series-related forums there! smile.gif If you do decide to sign up, my username there is Shann0n_4eva. biggrin.gif
NarutoAngel221
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 67473

Can I also add Conquer online 2.0...I wonder if this is ok coz I have been playing it for long time now and it is still free until now

http://co.91.com/ - official site
PMEmail Poster
B33Rplx
Posted: Nov 1 2009, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 67878

Plane shift: A 3D fantasy MMORPG where role playing in emphasized. The story behind the world Ylaikum is pretty cool considering its inside a giant stalactite. Any ways if you want to know more about it the url is http://www.planeshift.it

Zero Online: Is a Sci Fi MMO where you are a pilot of a mech. To me its slightly reminiscent of Gundams. If you ever wanted to play a MMO that made you into a Gundam pilot with the full ability to customize your unit then here you go. http://zo.91.com/index/

Enjoy biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by B33Rplx on Nov 1 2009, 11:29 PM
PMEmail Poster
Souldier
Posted: Nov 2 2009, 01:11 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 56407

DFO: Dungeon Fighter Online. Beat-em-up style MMO. it's on nexon.net, same guys that have Maple Story.
PMEmail Poster
gamero
Posted: Jan 23 2010, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 68585

Check www.disney.com out, they're selling game golds with lowest price!
PMEmail Poster
WhiteFD
Posted: Feb 18 2010, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 68785

I'm glad that MapleStory,DFO,and Combat Arms got mentioned, but there's another game from Nexon(company that runs MS,DFO,andCA) that wasn't mentioned.
Mabinogi: Kinda like Runescape on crack and is actually WORTH playing. The coolest atribute of this game is that you can actually make your own music and play it.biggrin.gif This feature is quite useful to aspiring musicians.There's also real-time combat, and you do lots of other stuff such as cook, go to school,get a job,fish,hunt, and throw campfire parties. See? Runescape on crack and worth playing. And here's the link:Mabinogi link

This post has been edited by WhiteFD on Feb 18 2010, 10:13 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
JimmyAdam
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 69053

Thanks for the sharing, Its informative
PMEmail Poster
reimaru
Posted: Mar 26 2010, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 69132

try Casvian, web browsing based MMORTS
it's like Heroes of Might and Magic
Casvian
PMEmail Poster
1337 7074 933l<
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 69759

Total Annihilation
Awesome RTS game thats so old the copyright has expired I think, so I think it's free.

The Spring Project
Inspired by ToTa but open source and has lotsa mods n stuff. For example there is a star wars mod, a WW2 mod and lotsa other stuff.
http://springrts.com/

This post has been edited by 1337 7074 933l< on Jun 8 2010, 01:20 PM
PMEmail Poster
Tom8903
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (ArcticSwan360 @ Jul 13 2006, 01:35 PM)
Lately I've been looking for a free game like Nethack but which isn't so hardcore. I don't like the idea of loosing your save after dying and the extreme importance of food. Castle of the Winds was a good game, but I need something new now.

this isn't an MMORPG, but you should try Exile, or for the new computers it's called Avernum. for Exile a few are now free but for Avernum you have to pay after a certain point.
Mangamanic76
Posted: Jul 25 2011, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 74493

World of Warcraft now has some free online but you can only go to level twenty and stop leveling after that but is still able to level up and explore around. able to select draneai and blood elf unlike the trial version and are also able to hold 10 gold so able to get mount
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) All « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topic