l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (29) All 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Favorite Video Games, Their Genres, And Why, Share your favorite video games
Sorazorashii Hanjin
Posted: Mar 12 2004, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 25323

Halo Obvious choice for a FPS with all the multiplayer options available.
Civilization III Best RTS/Sim games I've ever played, especially with all of the...uh...civilizations.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Geth 'Geth Wilkinson' Wilkinson
Posted: Mar 14 2004, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 25434

Street Fighter II/Super Street Fighter II Turbo - Snes/Arcade, Beat 'em up, This game has already been mentioned, but it's got to be mentioned again, It was one of those games i just couldn't get enough of, definitely still the best fighting game i've ever played, although the Snes version was addictive, there was nothing better than splashing out a bit on ye olde arcade machines as they are harder than anything, i found an old arcade machine of it recently, took me a lot of time/money, but i finally completed the damn thing with Ryu.

Sonic The Hedghog II - Mega Drive, Platform, Well this game was incred, the high speed action experienced was incomparable, it had original levels aplenty (namely the Metropolis Zone) and the music was a bit too catchy, it still rings in my ears even now. Also, Robotnik was pretty evil, so it felt pretty good when you smited him with a super sonic spin, it had some great 2 player action

Tetris - Gameboy, Puzzle, still a classic game for me, probably only gets really enjoyable if you and a friend are competing for high scores, I finally stopped playing it after getting some stupidly high unbeatable high score, the music was great.

Shen Mue - Dreamcast, Action game i guess, it had EVERYTHING, from martial arts fighting to playing on some classic arcade games like Space Harrier, I can truly say, for about 2 weeks i BECAME Ryo from this game, it really did encaptivate me.

Sensible Soccer - Snes, Football. The funniest sports game i've played for years, still good to go back to for some light relief, it was possible to beat the goalie from the halfway line even though the goalie seemed to have the ability to jump from one side of the area to the other, with air conditioning used as sound effects for the crowd you can be sure that this game will always be a winner.

Snes - best games console ever?
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Goemon
Posted: Mar 15 2004, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 16252

Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon- N64, Action- Even though it borrowed alot from Mario 64, and the Legend of Zelda Series, Mystical Ninja still found a way to be original. There just wasn't another game on the 64 like it. The wacky music videos, the giant robot sumo fights, the superb translation, and the quirky gameplay loaded with inside jokes about the japanese culture all combine to make Mystical Ninja more than your average Mario Clone.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-N64, Adventure- As it stands, OoT is my favorite Zelda installment to date. Back in '98 this game was so phenomenal, I almost cried with joy when I finally got my copy. The game itself had a rich story, with a deep and complex world to explore. Not to mention that it was chock-full of subquests and minigames that went along with the main quest, that kept this game from becoming to linear. This game really shows the quality of Nintendo, at its peak.

Legend of the Dragoon- PS1, RPG- LoD is one of the more unappreciated RPGs for PS1. Sure, it's no FF, but it has a very innovative "addition" battle system, and the gripping story line, made it one of the more sophisticated RPGs on the playstation.

Final Fantasy Series-NES,SNES,GB,GBA, PS1,PS2,PC- In the land of RPGs, the Final Fantasy Series reigns king. No series has brough more to the genre in my eyes. With it's rich story lines, characters, and gameplay, Final Fantasy doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

Chrono Cross-PS1, RPG- Had to fit in this game. While being a major Chrono Trigger fanboy, I found my self enjoying CC much more than its predecessor. The plot manages not to stray from your typical RPG plot, but also doesn't keep it so close as to bore the hell out of the player. For the time, it also had very rich graphics. Definatley one of the gest RPGs on the PS1.

Diablo II-PC, RPG- What can I say about DII that hasn't been already said?
The arry of character classes, unique skill tree, and multiplayer all make DII a very cool game.

Rival Schools- PS1, RPG- One of Capcom's more unknown entries into the Fighting Game Genre, which turned out better than I thought it would be. I loved it in the Arcades, so console was a must have. The game had great character design, and with the ability to team-up with another character, and to perform unique team attacks, was revolutionary in its time.

Starcraft-PC RTS- The best RTS out there. If you must play one RTS game, make it Starcraft.

.hack-PS2, RPG- one of my favorite hack n' slashers for PS2. Sure, all the installments don't really vary much at all. And the dungeons look the same. In .hack, I can look past all those things, becaue it has a unique and intreging storyline, that kept me on the ban wagon to the end.

This post has been edited by Goemon on Mar 15 2004, 11:11 AM
PMEmail Poster
Ryo-san13
Posted: Mar 15 2004, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 9891

Darkstalkers 3 *nods* for the Play Station... a good classic fighting game... plenty of cool characters... a decent storyline <as fighting games go> and... Lei-Lei yes... she definetly makes this the best game in my opinion... who can resist such a sweet little zombie...
Slowking Man
Posted: Mar 15 2004, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

lol internet

Member No.: 20558

Super Mario 64-Nintendo 64: Action/Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time-Nintendo 64: Action/Adventure, RPG
Both revolutionary games that defined 3-D gaming. That's why I grouped them together. Although the N64, shall we say, was in want of many things, it still had some awesome games.

Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars-Super Nintendo Entertainment System: RPG
One of the best RPGs. I still would like to see the active attack/defense system implemented in more games.

Continuum (formerly Subspace)-PC: 2-D Shooter, Online
I am addicted to this game. It's old (circa 1997), but good. And, it's completely player-run. It has a great sense of community. And it's free! What more could you ask for?
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
thenextbig_assassin
Posted: Mar 15 2004, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 25482

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7] It's hard to pick a favorite game. But I'd have to say the dot hack series. Really any of the Action RPG's will do for me. I like getting stronger and taking down those who oppose. I usually try to take out stronger enemies (alot stronger) on a lower level. Like being on level 20 in a lvl 28-30 dungeon. Taking down the strong with the weak. On the other hand though, once I have the strength, i use it to my advantage. Take out the weak and make sure they stay there. If i played online games I'd be one of the people that at first use parties for help, but once they are no longer needed get rid of them. It's fun being a PK. LOL. biggrin.gif user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Biebel
Posted: Mar 15 2004, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23075

Diablo II this game had me up till 3 am every night the summer it came out and i got up every day at like 6 am. I liked the way they did the click and kill it never got boring, let me just say the trangs set with the arm of king leoric

Baulders Gate II- Shadows of Amn sweet game till i got right near the end and my comp got all weird and kept telling me the disc was unreadable

Battlefield 1942 this game ruled it was awsome, i have no words for my love of it, especialy with road to rome and the war on terrorism mod that game made me happy....

the FF series enough said

Halo when you have now close to 1800 clocked hours you know you like the game. all that time spent doesn't include halo parties... and yes i perfer the duke over the s... you will never take my duke... oh and unlimited amo needler glitch kicks major butt heheheheh i love that happy.gif

Legend of Zelda:Links Awakening awsome link adventure on gameboy, all my favorite zelda games were the gameboys like orracle of seasons and orracle of time i think i still have my seasons around somewhere or did i give it to my girlfriends little brother??? eeh but man Links Awakening is an all time clasic

well i am off to search for my gameboy legends of zelda games yall have fun

This post has been edited by Biebel on Mar 15 2004, 06:57 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
ZekeSulastin
Posted: Mar 16 2004, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 25513

Phantasy Star series - Actually had the continuity to be called a series, had an ongoing storyline that rivaled the FFs of its time, had the massive amounts of stills in PSIV, and decent graphics otherwise (especially in II and IVs battles)

Snatcher - Good story - the first time through ...

Wing Commander series - good story, good combat ...

All my others have already been mentioned ...

(P.S. Good luck finding a copy of IV for sale, Dom - for the most part, they ain't cheap ...)

This post has been edited by ZekeSulastin on Mar 16 2004, 07:57 AM
PMEmail Poster
Mr.Toasty
Posted: Mar 19 2004, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 25521

Red Faction: This was one of the more neglected fps games currently on the market and one of the best as well

MG(S) [name one]: This entire series was awsome though the controls suffered slightly they were all awsome. [for those of you who don't know there was MG MG2 MG3 MGS MGS2 (sons of liberty and substance) and soon to be MGS3 (snake eater)

Stuntman: This game pissed many people off but I found it a changelling mix of the cool and the cooler simply because you were flying through streets and puting pedestrians in danger.

SSX(tricky): One awsome snowboarding game.

ESPN Football: Not so much the game that i loved but it put some dare i say challenge into passing in other words you cant throw into triple coverage and live to see your drive be a sucessful one. Also the revolutionary engine that allowed you to play "first person football". innovative

PMEmail Poster
Karl
Posted: Mar 19 2004, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 19962

I literally have one of every type sorta

Diablo 2: point and click
no matter how many times you play no matter how crap you are it sucks you in

battlefield 1942 "desertcombatmod"
like counterstrike just not as popular im practicing to become a chopper pilot havent quite got used to the delicate stuff (fighting basetaking)

Unreal Tournament
pure madness whichever you play 2004 introduces veihicles and i couldnt be happyer

Final fantasy
mindless hours spent playing even the call of nature cannot seperate you from it

rollage
brilliant racer shame there isnt any more (as far as i know)

Morrowind
your fate is in your hands
so what do you do?
steal everything that isnt nailed to the floor and kill anything that moves
PMEmail Poster
MitsuFuso
  Posted: Mar 20 2004, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 25686

Waku Waku 7- A funny 2D fighter! Lots of "engrish"! POLITANK-Z RULES!

Metal Slug 1,2,X,3,4,5 A shooter game that everybody likes but always forget to list as one of they're favorite games.

Daytona USA I hate NASCAR, but love this game! biggrin.gif The music is the gayest I ever heard (even over "Yatta!") but it seems fitting for the game.

Desert Combat (Battlefield 1942) Flying the Hind D is bad ass! Letting loose a barrage of missile hell is awesome! I love playing in big Online battles.

GTA 3 & Vice City ...You know why.

Mario Kart Double Dash The true racing game! NFS Underground ain't got nothing on this game!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteIntegrity Messenger IM
Aznhybrid
Posted: Mar 21 2004, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 25614

right now

Rachet & Clank II (Going Commando)
Mindless shooting and destrucion with all the minigames you would want and a little touch of RPG.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Shikyo
  Posted: Mar 21 2004, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 25080

Oh my...reading these posts bring back such wonderful memories...happy.gif

Super Smash Bros. Melee (Fighting. GameCube) : This game is just awesome to play, especially at parties. The range of characters to choose from (though if they tried, they could get even more happy.gif), the old NES favorites duking it out, the excellent graphics, items galore, trophies to collect (I have 287)...it is simply addictive and fun. I haven't stopped playing since I bought the thing two years ago.

Final Fantasy 7 (RPG, PS1) : Wow. Simply...wow. This game is intense. Luscious, giant world to play in. Several great characters to choose from (Cloud, Tifa and Vincent are my faves). Awesome video sequences. Great music (which I stole for WinAmp). Tons of mini-games. A great, in-depth storyline. More secrets than you know what to do with. And more. I beat this game, and had to go back to find things I missed...only to have to restart the game all over to grab other things I never knew about...

Chrono Cross (RPG, PS1): Another incredible RPG. An even better world than FF7, though not as large. Amazing graphics. Superb storyline. TONS of characters to find and use. The body switching to that of your arch-rival, Lynx...dude, that rocked. Music: who could forget Nikki's guitar solo on the S.S. Invincible, along with all the other catchy, moody tunes? (I was addicted to this game...my brother wouldn't let me play Disc 2 till he caught up, and he STOPPED playing the thing for months! I wanted to tear him apart! >.<)

Starcraft (Strategy, PC): Rapturous, glorious fun, all in one tidy game and expansion pack. Three races to choose from, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, but are allowed equal compensation, either through units, abilities, or defensive buildings. An incredible story to follow, continued in Brood Wars, the expansion. (Go Jimmy!) The game is probably the only strategy game that I will come back to, again and again.

The Sims (Simulation of Life, PC): Booyah. This game can get addictive, really easily. Especially if you're an anime freak and can find your favorite characters as skins. Seriously...who would think that Sephiroth is such a talkative ladies' man? I've seen him hitting on women CONSTANTLY. And Cloud...man, he can play piano. And eat...a lot. Watching the different characters from so many animes mingle with each other is just fun. Aisha Clan-Clan (Outlaw Star) and Sephiroth have been having a lot of fun in that heart-shaped hot tub...happy.gif

Super Mario RPG (I wonder what genre it is, SNES): Rock on. A wonderfully detailed world. Hilarious characters and character interactions. Great music, catching the ol' Mario style. Teaming up with Bowser...heck yeah. Square including some Final Fantasy referrence, also fun (Ever fought Culex and the 4 crystals?). Spoofing (Axem Rangers *snicker*). This game is so much fun. I just got done playing it again, not too long ago. I just had to come back to it. ^^

That's all I can think of at the moment...I'm sure there's a lot more, buried somewhere in my memories. Thankfully, this amnesia is not Lifestream-induced. *whew*
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Se7en
Posted: Mar 21 2004, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 24482

Marathon, hands down, it was made even before doom it sill has a much more advanced gfx engine (which is now considered primitave nowadays), not only that, but it has the most amazing storyline ever.
PMEmail Poster
abonetochew
Posted: Mar 21 2004, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 20311

I love the Nintendo series (favorites in bold):
Super Mario RPG series (Legend of the Seven Stars, Paper Mario, Superstar Saga)
Mario Kart series (Super, 64, Super Circuit, Double Dash)
Super Smash Brothers (64, Melee)
Metriod Series (1, 2, Super, Fusion, Prime, Zero Mission)
The Legend of Zelda Series (1, 2, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening [DX], Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker)

and the PC/online games:
Starcraft [Brood War]
Runescape [2]
3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet
Solitaire
Minesweeper

and the old Sega games:
Sonic 2, 3+S&K
Comix Zone

and of course:
Atari 2600 Video Olympics - Basketball (I forget which game #)
PMEmail Poster
Monolithic Fish Monger X
Posted: Mar 21 2004, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 25414

NHL '94: Genesis/Sports. EA has been trying to recapture the magic of this game ever since, and they'll never be able to do it. The simplicity of this game was what made it great. Any given game could be a blow out with some great goals, or it could be a knock-down, drag out fight (minus actual fighting). It's the only reason I've kept a Genesis around.

Metal Gear Solid (and all spawned sequels): Action. I can remember when the first MGS came out for the PS1...I wasn't really into gaming at the time, and there was all this hoopla surrounding it. Come to find out later that it was totally justified. This game single-handedly got me into non-sports games. I couldn't tell you how many times I've gone back and replayed MGS. Often, I'll just run through the game with the stealth camo on just to kill every single soldier. Every installment of the series that has come after MGS has been just as great. Maybe not as groundbreaking, but just as great to play.

Star Ocean: The Second Story: RPG. To this date, SO2 is the only RPG I've truly enjoyed playing. To me, turn-based combat is a joke because no matter how skilled you are, you're going to get hit. But the real-time combat in this game allows for skilled players to stomp any enemy without a blemish. RPG's with this kind of combat are the only ones I'll play. I know this causes me to miss out on a lot of supposedly "great" games, but I just can't get into any game that doesn't necessarily reward you for skill or innovation.

Perfect Dark: N64/FPS. The only reason I even like this game is because of multiplayer. The story mode on this game is pathetic. Trying to figure out what's going on is like trying to figure out how Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller are popular: it's totally incomprehensible. But the multiplayer is truly a saving grace. My best friend and I can still just sit around for hours and battle it out with a troop of simulants. There's little that can compare to the sheer feeling of triumph of Lethal Injecting a Dark Sim.

Mario Kart 64: Racing. I only include MK64 because it's the only one that's timeless to me. MK: DD is just lacking something nameless, and it keeps the single player mode from being truly fun. Once I unlocked everything, I had no reason to play it anymore. It has dynamite multi-player, but it can't make it better than it's 64 counterpart. MK64 has some of the highest replay value of any game I've ever played. There's a feeling of "anything can happen" going into any race, but it's not because of anything cheap it seems that AI is doing. Yeah, the "auto catch-up" thing is pretty cheap, but catch-up is usually all they ever do. They don't often pass you. This way you can feel like you're in a race, but not being cheaped to death.

There's tons more games I could include on this list, but then I'd be typing away until St. Swibbon's Day.
PMEmail PosterAOL
EliteUrashima
  Posted: Mar 21 2004, 11:57 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 20390

Grandia - This game encompasses nearly everything an RPG should be. It has a ton of exploration, rewards you for said exploration, the magic/skill system is one of the best I have ever played with, the characters are really interesting and well fleshed out, and the story is long, interesting and compelling. The things this game lacks (which are few) are all in.........

Star Ocean: The Second Story - This game has the best RPG battle system in existance. Battles are fast paced, they're fun, and most importantly, they're not Turn Based. This game also has a really innovative and fun system of 'Item Creation.' The idea of making more powerful weapons and items appeals to me a lot more than just finding them. And, for most of the characters, you must actually make their Ultimate weapons. The story is also really well done.

Star Ocean 3: Till The End of Time - Ok, so I haven't actually played it, but since I've been waiting for it for over 2 years now, I feel like I have practically played it 8 million times. I just cannot wait for this game....

Xenogears - This is one of the most legendary RPGs of all time, in my opinion. And what's funny is that the game wasn't even finished when they released it. I can't wait for this to be re-released as Xenosaga: Episode 5. The game has such a great amount of story depth. This game is more like a book to me than a game, and I've read it several times. The Battle system, while being turned based, is the second best RPG Battle System I have ever encountered. The combos you can do with your character are really awsome, then they get translated into your Gear's attacks adding more depth to combat, not to mention the Gear's Attack Level Infinity. The Magic system wasn't anything spectacular, but it did it's job. Another thing I like about the combos, you had to earn them by battling and using specific button combinations, which I thought was cool.

Mischeif Makers - This game was just really really fun for me. This is one of the better platform games I have ever played.

Mega Man - Any Mega Man game I have played, I've liked (despite horrid translations in X5 and X6 and excluding MM X7 which was horrible). My favorite series of MM games would have to be the Legends series. I kinda wish that Capcom would make a new one.....

Metal Gear Solid - This game totally blew me away when I played it the first time through. It still hold up on it's own today, and then there is always Twin Snakes.

Valkyrie Profile - Yet another fabulous game from Tri-Ace and Enix. This game was just downright fun, it had multiple endings, and a multitude of diverse characters. Plus, Sakuraba-san did the music for it, and I loved his work in Star Ocean.

Anywho, That's my List.

Urashima
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
Xel'Naga58
Posted: Mar 22 2004, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 23331

Halo:FPS: X-box/PC: I love the stratigic side od knowing each alians strengths and weaknesses, as well as the guns strengths and weaknesses. I also love how you can switch from stelth action to run and gun a lot of the time.

Diablo 2:Nuff said

Command and Conquer Tiberain Sun:RTS:PC: Hours of fun and its easily modded.

Starcraft:RTS:PC: easy to get into hard to master and the editor adds years of life to the game.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Distortion
Posted: Mar 22 2004, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 25761

alright wooo my first post but ok here

Starcraft:RTS I love this game mainly for the on-line play but the story as weel it is a very indepth and nice RTS and there is always a new fun map to play whether it be a "use map settings" or just a melee.

DiabloII:RPG This game can get intensly addictive, it doesn't even matter what your doing in this game it can be addictive! chatting, collecting rare items, or trading.

Metal Gear Solid/MGS:Twin Snakes: Uh I dunno the Genre but this game is just plan fun, even if you don't have the optic camo. the gaurds can be soo stupid it's funny sometimes, also beating the game can un-lock certain things like for example snake in a tux and merly in her underwear/sneak-suit, and it's got a very in-depth plot.

Skies of Arcadia:RPG I found this game to have not much of a deep plot it's your typical save the world thing but hay you get to customize a flying battle ship and choose your own crew, plus the battle system is intersting mainly because most RPG's you can just pump up on char this game you NEED those other characters in you party to pull off special moves.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Shikyo
Posted: Mar 23 2004, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 25080

How could I forget Star Ocean 2? HOW COULD I?!?

The game is incredible. Two different worlds to interact in, both sprawlingly huge. Secrets are everywhere. The Item Creation part of the game can steal so many hours of the game, trying to make good food or music to play, or the tons of different weapons (the fact that the best weapon for Claude in the game comes from Item Creation is just COOL.)

I like its real-time type battle system, because I can dodge the enemy by quickly feinting back, and then whoop the tar out of them when they miss in their attack. Plus, equipping items to instill multiple attacks (Claude hitting an enemy up to 8 or 9 times for 2000 each!) is great. ^^

I have more to say...but I am leaving. Darn school. *grumbles*

And if I win, you have to give me some of your grumblecakes.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Silver Dragon
Posted: Mar 23 2004, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 24472

Dead or Alive 3 : This led me on the path of the fighting games. The first game I received when I was given my Xbox. No one I know stands a chance of beating me in this game

Final Fantasy 8: My First Final Fantasy game, all my friends said it was the worst, and if it is, their worst is better than some companies' best.

DDR (Any) : Best Party game to play, all my friends and I crowd around each other cheering and laughing at one another, good memories there.
Mitz
Posted: Mar 23 2004, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

The Girl Who Used To Say Meow

Member No.: 23894

Legend of Dragoon: The graphics and story line were amazing

Final Fantasy 8: neh, I'm into the magical future romance crap happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
r0kk3rz
Posted: Mar 24 2004, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 25859

numero uno of all time, thats a hard one......

probably Planescape:Torment -- now THAT is the greatest RPG ever, if ur a rpg buff, and havent played it, then do, it will blow ur mind............

but doom, starcraft, total annhialation, max payne 1/2, unreal 2, Deus Ex 1/2 are all preety memorable games, and are a MUST play
PMEmail PosterMSN
Clockwork Samurai
Posted: Mar 25 2004, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 22697

Halo (Shooter) Not much beats thwaking sleeping grunts.

Final Fantasy 7 (RPG) Great story + beautiful engine + biggest, badassest villian in a game = scratched 3rd disk. @#!#$!@#!@#!!

Soul Calibur II (Fighting) The best engine money can buy.
PMEmail Poster
Glass Elf
Posted: Mar 25 2004, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 24955

System Shock 2 - BlackPaladin said pretty much everything that needed to be said, I'd like to add that it's STILL creepy and scary today. Especially if you're an arachnaphobe. The endgame feels a little rushed and lacking compared to the rest of it, but it doesn't detract at all from the rest of the game. If you're into survival horror, RPG, or FPS, you need to play this game.

I have to mention Wrestlemania 2000 (N64), THPS2 (PSX) and Star Ocean 2, despite other people having done so. I played those three for a year solid when I was going through a very bad time in my life.

I just want to add one, I can't think of any others I enjoy quite as much.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles / Super Mario World - The two finest-designed platform games of all time, each the perfect representation of their respective series. There's near-unlimited replay in each one. Quite possibly the two best games ever made.

This post has been edited by Glass Elf on Mar 25 2004, 09:31 PM
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (29) All 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic