l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> piro and largo, piro and largo
810H4Z4RD
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 9187

are they actually gonna get back home? and if they do what happens to ping and Junepie and all the others?
PMEmail Poster
Psieye
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Speculator & Lore Hunter

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 5841

Is ought to be in the drinking game:

Take a drink when someone asks if Piro and Largo will ever get home.

It's something that may happen indefinitely far forward in the future. Something related is "Is Largo being arrested to get deported?". Start reading from this post onwards.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
Night_Ninja
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Orginal Ninja

Member No.: 479

I'd be drunk off Vanilla coke if that were the case.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
MDude
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 4211

They will get home, but Miho will follow them then Miho will either turn out to be a biker or become one, then Piro and Largo will spend the rest of their money geting back to Japan to escape Miho's biker gang. Then Miho gets bored and goes back too.
PMEmail Poster
Zek
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 274

If they ever get home, I imagine it will be one of three things:

1.) The end of Megatokyo, a long while from now.

2.) A part in the story where Piro and Largo get the cash and go back home, but eventually realize they'd rather be in Japan and go back(corny, yes, but I don't think Piro would continue the comic with them in the US).

3.) Fred gets tired of everyone griping about the Largo storylines and gets Largo deported, like he's already threatened once. MT would be nothing without Largo, but I'm just listing the possibilities.
PMEmail Poster
StriderZero
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 9040

Why would people gripe about Largo? He is not some Jar Jar Binx-ish comic relief. He is the greatest MT character of all. I mean, I enjoy some of the other storylines, but Largo has made me laugh out loud in the middle of the night to where I pissed my sleeping family off. Could Piro do that? I think not. MT would lose it's 1337 if Largo were gone. Also, slightly unrelated, but does anyone else here think it would be hilarious if Miho turned out to have a school-girl cruch on Great Teacher Largo?
PMEmail Poster
Psieye
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Speculator & Lore Hunter

Member No.: 5841

To be accurate, Fred's threat to deport Largo came when lots of people were saying "Bring back Rodney. MT isn't the same without his influence! We want more Largo comedy and gags!" He's justified to be pissed off as it's completely disregarding the monumental effort Fred has (and still is) put in to keeping MT going. Nothing wrong with having the opinion that you prefer 'the old days' but tactful considerations say it's unwise to blurt them out bluntly, especially somewhere where he regularly checks - equivalent to saying it straight to their face. It would really be unwise to say such things at the present as Largo just has been arrested but we don't know why. Fred could easily change the original reason (e.g. Jailbreaks, taking a 'field trip' to the Arcade, whatever else we're trying to think of) into deporting Largo to get rid of him.

Don't worry, I'm sure he won't be removed from MT permanently (or even for long periods of time). He may be arrested to be deported but if Fred doesn't want to take him out of MT, then he'll have something happen where Largo eventually returns to prepare for Next Tuesday and possibly see what 'battle damage' the '3v1l 0n3' suffered. Fred wants to give Largo some character development but he's tricky...

Edit: Hmm, should we make this part of the drinking game or is it inappropriate (mood-wise):

Take 2 drinks when someone posts "We want Rodney back!" or "MT is losing it's humour/touch!" or "More MT gags! Like the old days!".
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
XxCHAoSxX
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 5655

In reply to:

Also, slightly unrelated, but does anyone else here think it would be hilarious if Miho turned out to have a school-girl cruch on Great Teacher Largo?

Hello and Welcome to Last Week!
PMEmail Poster
Zek
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 274

You mean last year?
PMEmail Poster
Shock
Posted: Dec 29 2002, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 4769

You do mean last year, last week, and everything in between, right? You guys are so mean... tongue.gif *cough cough*

Wait, that doesn't work.
PMEmail Poster
StriderZero
Posted: Dec 30 2002, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Yeah *cough* see the "Tourist" tag under my name? That should explain a lot. I've only read the first page of the most recent forums. Last week I hadn't even looked at MT forums. I may go back through sometime, if I have time and my Internet Explorer decides to switch back to the "other team" but until then you will have to deal with my terrible n00b ness.
PMEmail Poster
Shock
Posted: Dec 30 2002, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 4769

Actually, you're better than most. Most n00bs don't even look at any of the thread titles when they first come here, and usually end up posting threads that exist multiple times on the first page...
Anyway, IE is evil...
PMEmail Poster
StriderZero
Posted: Dec 30 2002, 01:10 AM
Quote Post

That is nice to know. I guess I shouldn't really be calling myself a n00b. A newbie yes, but not a n00b. n00b denotes a lack of common sense and decency. I haven't read the forums cause I really haven't had time, and of course, IE. Anyways, I guess I should put something in here kidna on topic, so . . . I think Fred needs to at least keep MT going for 500 episodes. If he can that is, I know that's a lot. But PA has done it, so I know he can. I couldn't stand a world without MT. I was depressed for a week when I finished reading MT (up to its current point) for the first time. Then I got smart and read it again. Caught some things I missed the first time. K, I'm done now.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options   Reply to this topicStart new topic