l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (2) All 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Squadron Morale Officer Miho, Forums are back up !!!
DrunkenSailor
Posted: Mar 28 2017, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 48029

Ninja Family, Ninja family, Ninja Family. ninjanatsD.gif ninjanatsD.gif ninjanatsD.gif ninjanatsD.gif ninjanatsD.gif

I am so psyched for this!!

Miho isn't even in this one. Well, she and Junpei are effectively the ones viewing it so I guess it's ok for a thread named after her.

Note These ARE NOT the cannon versions of Junpei's family. Duh. Fred hasn't drawn them for us yet. Or has he? Ninja's hiding in plain site is like their second biggest trope. You know, after hacking the heads off pretty much everyone, everywhere, all the time!! But I'm sure Fred's version are a little more civilized. I mean his zombies go shopping after their rampages.

user posted image

You know, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure pretty young Julietta-chan is in Miho and Junko's class. Go ahead and check out any of Fred's art work of the class. See Julietta in it?

Heh, heh... exactly. ninjanatsD.gif biggrin.gif

DS
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Teddy-Werebear
Posted: Mar 29 2017, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

The one true Green Lantern of sector SD!

Member No.: 39158

Hmmmmm... MMM-HHMM!

This pic makes so much sense that it has to be true! The rigors of ninja training would keep a kunoiche's body rockin' hot even well into here seniority. It only stands to reason the Junpei's granny would be a GILF!
PMEmail Poster
DrunkenSailor
Posted: Apr 6 2017, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

And speaking of a job for Moral officer Miho, this girl is always annoyed. Except when she's drawn snuggling with Mom or something. Her opinion of the magical stuff she's surrounded by in MT is pretty low.
      CHEER UP SWEETY

user posted image
Heh, I tried to give her the perpetually scowling face of the Bewitched TV show's second Darrin. She still ended up cute. So I guess there's a class room of people looking at a headless Yaku??

And Fred has put some dev stuff up showing Yaku with Ninja's we have to guess are parts of Junpei's family. That doesn't necessarily mean she'll be showing in comic with them. So here's more of my attempts to draw Junpei's unseen family. I'm kind of treating them as the Ninja-Japanese version of a overly (way overly) stereotypical Italian-American family, with Ninja stuff replacing the mafioso stuff and japanese tropes replacing the italian and american stuff.
      The Skin Walking Abomination from Hell meets the Family.

user posted image
More of complaining Yaku being all the cuter for it.

And to round out this complete waste of time, here's Yuki and her pet Zom-Zom who has been recently converted to a dragon-girl in an art by Fred. I figure since she's still a zombie, or at least recently was, that she and young Yuki have some more serious bathing chores than young Miho above.
      Aren't you glad you used Dial

user posted image
It sucks to be dead. At least when she was a 'zilla she could count on no one giving her any shit about it.

And that's enough bathing pictures for this thread. unsure.gif

DS

This post has been edited by DrunkenSailor on Apr 6 2017, 05:10 PM
Teddy-Werebear
Posted: Apr 12 2017, 03:07 AM
Quote Post

YOU PERV!

never change

This post has been edited by Teddy-Werebear on Apr 12 2017, 03:07 AM
PMEmail Poster
DrunkenSailor
Posted: Apr 18 2017, 12:05 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

I guess I draw these things primarily for me. But I like to foist them on others share them. Because, um.. because.

Anyhow there was no bath scene in the Ninja compound. But there are Yukatas. And the Yukata episode is every bit as mandatory for a proper manga as a beach episode (check) or a bath house episode (double check) or a school cultural festival episode (still waiting).

I'm still working on how to draw them properly though. Judging from how long it took me to learn to draw a sailor fuku, it might take a while.

So anyway..
      user posted image
So off I go to find better Yukata references, instructional guides, video, images. Man putting up with all those pretty young girls in Suuuuper Cute clothing. The things I do for art. And Yeah, there are really a lot of Youtube videos of girls showing how to wear a Yukata. If its on Youtube it must be classy. Google owns them right. I mean its not as popular a category as exploding heads (a major genre there, don't look) or kittens being befriended by large scary carnivores, and way WWwwwaaaay less than skate boarders crushing their testicles on railings, but pretty popular.

Doesn't EVERYBODY love skateboarders in pain though.

DS

This post has been edited by DrunkenSailor on Apr 18 2017, 12:21 PM
Teddy-Werebear
Posted: Apr 18 2017, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Any pain voluntarily suffered by the skateboarding community is hilarious to me...
PMEmail Poster
DrunkenSailor
Posted: May 20 2017, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

l33t One

Wow, every thread fell off the end of SD Fanworks. I guess I'll necro this in hopes that someday someone will make some fan art. It's been posted on DeviantArt for a few weeks, but everytime I tried to post it here, well.. crash. Maybe I should just post it in SD ??

Well I've posted a few Miho's above and considerably fewer outfits than Miho's. So I thought I'd catch up all at once with the Ninja girls help. I think Pirate Miho came out pretty well.

Anyway I'd guess that Miho isn't the first girl our young Ninja Girl (anyone know her name?) has played this instant dress-up game with. She's pretty good at it.

Dress-Up Doll Miho

user posted image

Yeah, don't change your new friend Ramna-chan's clothes while she's about to wash her hands in warm water. Might end up engaged. When I think about it, Junpei's little sister definitely seems to fit in well with Ramna's harem of unwanted fiancees.

DS
Teddy-Werebear
Posted: May 22 2017, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

Ranma 1/2 is one of my all time favorite anime series. It is what got me into anime. Watch 8-10th copied VHS tapes of it fan subbed or with paper synobsis back at Penn State before I joined the Army.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) All 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topic