l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (30) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Megagear Store, Chainmail bracelets are back!
Ray Kremer
Posted: Aug 20 2005, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3418

Questions, comments, stuff you'd like to see put on t-shirts. (Please note that Fred and Sarah don't actually check this thread on a regular basis.)

MegaGear sticky thread FAQ

Retired products
This is not an issue for the t-shirts designs like it used to be, as Fred now makes them on demand with his crazy awesome shirt printer and doesn't have to worry about being stuck with inventory. For other stuff like posters, once the sales of a design have slowed down it doesn't pay to have another print run done, at least not until a few years have gone by and there are enough newer readers that weren't around to buy it the first time.
Let Fred and Sarah know via a polite e-mail (probably best to use service@megagear.com) what old designs you'd like to see come back. If enough people ask for a certain design, then they just might do it.

Comic art prints of colored strips in color?
Yes, you can do that. Long answer is here.

Hemp hats and sketchbooks?
The relevant informational comic and rant column is here.

Questions about shipping and stuff:
We here in the forum don't really know all that much. If you have a customer service type of question, consult the MegaGear Help page, and failing that e-mail Seraphim at service@megagear.com

Problems with your order:
If your order is late showing up and you're not getting any replies from service@megagear.com, you can post here or send a forum Private Message to me, and I'll get word to Fred about it via more direct means. Please include your real name, order number, and the date the order was placed.

Is MT stuff available anywhere else?
Fred did a poster for the American Library Association, you can buy it from their store. There's also a bookmark based off the poster.

There are pre-made MT cell phone wallpapers out there. Yes, they are legitimate.

And of course, the MT books by Dark Horse and CMX are available from MegaGear or pretty much anywhere manga graphic novels are sold. However, please use the other thread for discussion on the books.

This post has been edited by Ray Kremer on Jan 9 2009, 02:39 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Sabyr
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 07:55 AM
Quote Post

True Believer

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 11578

Maybe someone would like to add some information on what the current situation is with international orders. (Because I forgot. Am I dumb or what? Don't answer that.)

Sabyr
... under a blue sky ...
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Riffster
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 31677

Umm...do you need information not covered in the "about international shipping" link in the "quick Q&A" section on the bottom left of the Megagear page? It looks reasonably comprehensive, but then again, I don't actually need the info.

And no, I'm not touching your parenthetical question. wink.gif

However, since I'm here -- if stuff disappears from the current store, does that mean it's "out of print" or simply out of stock? For example: I noticed that the Boo ballcap is not currently listed. I've got mine, but if I can't get a replacement I'm gonna have to take more care with it!

Riffster
waiting to see what debuted at OTAKON 2005!
PMEmail Poster
erikafanboy
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 42882

Totaly cant wait for the boo plushi to come. I gotta get one
~*~Broken_Miho~*~
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 44378

OMG!!! PLUSHIES!!! I want them...lol. The one thing from the old store i wish they would bring back is the Broken Miho poster. I really wanted one and by the time i convinced my mom it was gone. How sad is that?? They should bring them back!!! sad.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Rikimau
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 30526

I second Broken Miho on both counts. Keeping such things out of the grasp of the public is a crime against humanity! (especially the poster, that was more than exceptional)

Rawr. Ph33r t3h ph4ndum.
PMEmail PosterAOL
~*~Broken_Miho~*~
Posted: Aug 28 2005, 12:52 AM
Quote Post

I wonder if there is anyway to request for them to bring back that poster and any of the other stuff from the old store... If so, we should start makin requests ^.^
PMEmail PosterMSN
Mc Savage
Posted: Aug 28 2005, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 44247

The Boo plushis are so cool. When are they arriving, or is that a stupid question?
PMEmail Poster
butterfly_rjm
Posted: Aug 28 2005, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 41296

Blankets!? I've never seen a blanket, or I'm just 'tarded and thought it was a poster. Crap, I'd like a blanket.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
~*~Broken_Miho~*~
Posted: Aug 28 2005, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

There are blankets....
They should make one with all the characters on it...I'd buy one then no matter the cost tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Ray Kremer
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 01:50 AM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mc Savage @ Aug 28 2005, 05:01 PM)
The Boo plushis are so cool. When are they arriving, or is that a stupid question?

I already said up at the top of the thread that we haven't been told the ETA on the new stuff yet.

QUOTE (butterfly_rjm @ Aug 28 2005, 06:53 PM)
Blankets!? I've never seen a blanket, or I'm just 'tarded and thought it was a poster. Crap, I'd like a blanket.

Yeah, the Kimiko blanket is there in the poster section. The blankets originated in the ThinkGeek store (it seems to be one of TG's things, they've got several blankets of their own, and I believe Penny Arcade has one now too). First the Kimiko one then the Miho one a year later. The enduring popularity of the Kimiko one led to its return at MegaGear.
DeadKennedy
Posted: Aug 30 2005, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 4022

I saw in someones pic what looked like an "Overclocked" hat. Will they be in black and will there be beanies with that design?
PMEmail Poster
Ray Kremer
Posted: Sep 2 2005, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

QUOTE (Riffster @ Aug 21 2005, 11:18 AM)
However, since I'm here -- if stuff disappears from the current store, does that mean it's "out of print" or simply out of stock? For example: I noticed that the Boo ballcap is not currently listed. I've got mine, but if I can't get a replacement I'm gonna have to take more care with it!

Seems this has been answered, in the case of the ballcaps, anyway. It's back, and it's hemp!
7|-|3_5|-|4&
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

sum1 needs 2 create a |_337 |)1[710|\|4ry so in case sum1 wants to know how to say certain words in l337, then they can look it up in the book. if u guys at megatokyo made it, then u could also add pictures of the panel of where (and if) it first appeared in the megatokyo comix
Kinie
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 17019

I've got a question about something, actually.

It's about posters. No, I'm not asking for the return of the old ones. I'm curious as to find out if/when new posters will be in the store. I wasn't able to make it to Otakon, but at the MT panel at this year's Acen, Fred mentioned that there will be a new poster, and might possibly be one of Junpei.

My question is if he has mentioned anything about making a new poster for the store.
PMEmail Poster
mad piro
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 40632

YA BOO!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by mad piro on Sep 6 2005, 12:25 PM
PMEmail Poster
Kaiba
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

FUCK YEAH

Member No.: 40544

Wait, hemp?
OMFG...... blink.gif
Some T-shirt design suggestions:
First, I remember one of the Hayasaka Fan Club wore a jacket like thing, with "Live in your World. Die in Mine." That would be absolutely terrific.
And also, one simply with Di3.
If you are making Boo plushies, then why not plushies of the others MT characters?
I think Largo plushies would be cool. Also, Ed and Dom.
Heck,all the chracters would be awesome.
PMEmail Poster
Atsushogob
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 04:11 AM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 43338

QUOTE (Kaiba)
First, I remember one of the Hayasaka Fan Club wore a jacket like thing, with "Live in your World. Die in Mine." That would be absolutely terrific.

Ed was the guy in the jacket.

This post has been edited by Atsushogob on Sep 8 2005, 04:12 AM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Erik
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 27959

QUOTE (Ray Kremer @ Aug 20 2005, 07:56 PM)
Let Fred know via e-mail or a post in this thread what old designs you'd like to see come back.

I'd like to request the Miho blanket then. I just missed it at Thinkgeek~
Beru
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 43782

Was the hoodie with the cat ears on the hood part ever in the store? I remember Kimiko wore one once . . . in comic [290] and I can't remember if Fred said they put that in the M3g4Gear store, or if they put the hat with the cat ears in the store instead.
Either way the hoodie or the hat would be cool items!
PM
the leet one
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 44396

i'm sorr if i'm off topic, but is it illegal to grow hemp in the usa?
we in austria have big hemp fields and the netherlands they even are allowed to grow marijuana.

oh, and i'd like a shirt with the necrowombicon on it smile.gif
and a replica of piro's original bag with the mt logo on it.
a plushie of seraphim would be ultra cute^^

and:
I WANT THE COOL THING!!!

This post has been edited by the leet one on Sep 11 2005, 02:44 PM
PMEmail PosterICQ
Ray Kremer
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

QUOTE (Beru @ Sep 11 2005, 10:43 AM)
Was the  hoodie with the cat ears on the hood part ever in the store? I remember Kimiko wore one once . . . in comic [290] and I can't remember if Fred said they put that in the M3g4Gear store, or if they put the hat with the cat ears in the store instead.
Either way the hoodie or the hat would be cool items!

To date there has been no cat-eared stuff in any incarnation of the MT store. I'd probably buy it if there were though. I think the only reason I haven't already bought a cat-ear hat is that I wouldn't really have an excuse to ever actually wear it. happy.gif But I like giving money to Fred so if he made one that wouldn't matter.

QUOTE (the leet one @ Sep 11 2005, 03:36 PM)
i'm sorr if i'm off topic, but is it illegal to grow hemp in the usa?
we in austria have big hemp fields and the netherlands they even are allowed to grow marijuana.

Refer to the forum threads we had here when that strip came out. Just run a forum search on the strip number.
Cyclops
Posted: Sep 12 2005, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 37309

When it comes to International Orders, I can remember a bit of it.
  • Sera collects all the International Orders untill either the next Friday or Monday (pretty sure its friday) and then sends them out.
  • Placement of the orders is done as per normal, but then you will be requested to make an aditional payment for the postage fees. This will be sent as a Paypal request via Email.
  • The sending time isnt too long at all... In fact, from memory, I think I got mine within a week of them being sent.

And it looks like I may have to order another time.... Something tells me I wont be able to resist some of the new stuff.... Damn - Getting a job has just caused me to spend alot online biggrin.gif
Devin Lacer
Posted: Sep 14 2005, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Member No.: 34692

Yeah, I don't know how viable that jacket would be...it does say "PS3" on it...
Copyrights and whatnot, ya know?

Anyway, I would love it otherwise...

I seem to recall a different version of the "darkly cute" women's tee. I have a very close female friend and I wanted to get it for her, but the current shirt simply has the "darkly cute" graphic. We both really loved the "Something darkly cute this way comes" bit that I could have swore was on the original shirt...

Am I just plain wrong? Insane?
PMEmail Poster
Ray Kremer
Posted: Sep 14 2005, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

IIRC there was a shirt with this on it that said "3vil minion" or something.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (30) All [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic