l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (11) All « First ... 9 10 [11]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> What Are You Playing Now?, English Edition
Char
Posted: Nov 26 2016, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

♪So I got married♪
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 803

Bought so much stuff from the PS4 Black Friday Sale.

Just completed Brothers in one sitting. Really fantastic stuff.
PMEmail PosterIntegrity Messenger IMICQAOLYahooMSN
Mamma Peach
Posted: Nov 28 2016, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 76699

Pokemon Moon. It's a bit different from the other titles, not sure if I like that or not yet. I still hate the non-transferability of pokemon with items.
PMUsers Website
Comet-sempai
Posted: Dec 8 2016, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 78931

I'm playing SSF2 out of boredom.
PMEmail Poster
mangacat
Posted: Dec 8 2016, 02:20 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 57517

I got a PS4 a few months ago and subscribed to Final Fantasy 14 so have been playing that a lot. I also played Transistor (LOVE that game) and before that was playing Dragon Age Inquisition (on the PS3 initially - but the upgrade was so worth it).

Apparently I'm getting FF15 as a present this year. I saw the start with a friend via SharePlay, and I'm now more interested in it and want to get stuck into the gameplay and leveling mechanics.
PMUsers Website
DaRk_KnIgHt
Posted: Feb 9 2017, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

blaarghlebleeeergh--

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 3729

Atelier Sophie was very calming.

Until some monsters repeatedly kicked my ass.

But I enjoy just chilling and doing my own thing and having the game just slowly open itself up to you. No pressure.

I haven't played an Atelier game since Mana Khemia 2. While everything feels like more or less an upgrade, the battle system is a definite downgrade. Not sure what the Arland/Dusk battle systems are like, but I very enjoyed the Khemia switching in and out and complex combos and time card manipulation. Here support actions just happen! By chance!

Wish they put a bit more work on the environments. Too many random open areas with a few gathering spots. It's fine here and there(like you don't want an absolute chore to gather lots of materials you need) but some actual dungeons wouldn't go amiss. Maybe for some key items or some jazz.

The characters do look nice but they aren't as expressively animated as I'd like. A lot of standing there stone cold and mouths flapping. Feels like a bit of a waste. VN style cutouts would convey more emotion.

PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) All « First ... 9 10 [11]  Reply to this topicStart new topic