l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (18) All « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [0864] - a girl with a pure heart, "is it really that important to you???"
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 49164

romance is every thing.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
ilikescarymovies
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 39811

Aw, geez, what is Kimiko doing? blink.gif Poor Piro looks like he's gonna blow a gasket or something.
PMEmail Poster
NightStrife
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Contract void if eaten

Member No.: 4474

QUOTE (Ray Kremer)
I'm not seeing Largo or Miho or anybody like that barging in either [snip]

Followed immediately by
QUOTE (burntash)
maybe erika and largo will show up [snip]

And this certainly isn't the first arc to incite hordes of "Maybe Largo will show up and save the day!!11 XDXDDX" posts. I'm inclined to suggest this make its way into the (albeit not frequently cited anymore) Drinking Game -- Take a drink whenever someone suggests Largo or another character will enter an unrelated plot thread to resolve it... and drain the bottle if it actually happens.

Not that it would do much to actually stop those kinds of posts, but it might makes those of us who keep trying to say "No, that would ruin the point of that arc" feel a bit better to just know it's in there.

QUOTE (T-01)
Wait how can the day soon be over, Largo and Erika have plans to go to dinner?

Dinner is at the Sonoda's "tomorrow", not "today". See [806].

QUOTE (russianwolf)
romance is every thing.

Okay, you can stop with the half-dozen word posts that add nothing and are only tangentially related to the directly preceding post now. This is not a chatroom.
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

he lost his sanity a long time ago when he met largo.

ok I will stop with oneliners but it is hard to think right know for me. there is not that much to talk about right now in this board post.

This post has been edited by russianwolf on Jun 2 2006, 07:27 PM
Tucarius
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Tourist

Group: Members
Member No.: 51330

Sometimes it takes a real shock to the system to bring everyone back to reality.
Odds are Piro is going to pounce in front of her at the last minute, but it pays to remember that the point of all of this is to make sure that the fans realise she is not the innocent icon everyone seems to be portraying her as.

Everything started with her showing sympathy towards her public and i'm guessing that she is trying to make it all go away by makeing them feel ashamed of who they are and what they are doing.

Even the nicest people can only take so much before they crack around the edges.
And Kimiko is no idiot. The smart people be nice and kind to everyone until they start takeing advantage of their kindness, it's only when the dam breaks that people find out what they have really been thinking and feeling.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
T-01
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 8406

QUOTE (NightStrife @ Jun 2 2006, 10:22 PM)
Dinner is at the Sonoda's "tomorrow", not "today". See [806].

Ahhh my apologies.
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

wow I respect that in a noobie to read the whole story befor jioning the forums. It lets every one know that you learned things.

Kimiko is one to have many emotions. and you coverd that good.
stabbitystab
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 51291

I hate to break it to you people, but Largo isn't coming in to fix things today. He is currently busy with Erika (no, not THAT busy...pervs) in their own little subplot He isn't a plot device anymore. As for Miho...(scanning archive)...Aside from the flashback, she was last seen staring down Ed, who went a little crazy from seeing her. Though she might appear soon, I just don't think it's her style to interfere with situations in motion; she only sets things off. Right now, there are four characters in the equation:

Kimiko (major)
Piro (variable, his immediate relevance depends on what he does next)
Megumi (likewise variable, but more minor)
The Otaku (Major) (I count them as all one character)

Now, we must consider the current state of these characters:

Kimiko is angry at the Otaku for their delusions and voyeuristic obsessions, and is for whatever reason about to panty-flash them.

The Otaku are now forced to confront their own obsessions and realize that they are affecting Kimiko, a real person.

Piro is in love with Kimiko. If you disagree, you should be checked for cranio-rectitis (Translation: head in arse). Also, make sure whether time moves at a different pace for you than for everyone else. If it does, then you are so dense that your gravitational field is warping space-time. Anyway, Piro is currently in an interesting situation: his mind is baffled as to what he should do next, as he has probably never seen this sort of thing happen before. On the other hand, his heart may guide his actions without having to get his brain's permission.

Megumi is all the way on the other side of the room. She probably won't play an important role in the next strip.

Taking these factors into account, I predict:

Piro will try to stop Kimiko, the otaku sit stunned, and he leaves with her.
________________________________________________________________________________
___

"I need to use you as a shield...I mean travelling cohort. yeah." Black Mage, 8-bit theater #7
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

that is most likey the only thing that will happen. people put their hopes up to see under the skirt that it will blow up in there face, and have Piro stop everything pulling her away.
Tehan
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Local

Member No.: 51270

Look at her blush in the final panel. Doesn't look like the blush of someone who's just about to expose granny pants or bike shorts to strangers. Doesn't look like someone who's bluffing, either. She went from cold, Erika-style lecture to shouting and blushing within the space of a sentence - either for dramatic effect (which I don't really see as an option unless she planned the whole thing) or because she's about to do (or may be about to do) something that she's not all that keen on.

So she's either offering, or is just going to flash the crowd. And she probably has something underneath that's not generally meant for public display. I doubt she's going commando or she's wearing a thong - I recognise wishful thinking when I see it - so vanilla white panties it is.

(No, not flavoured. Get your mind out of the gutter.)

I know one thing for sure, though...

Fred will surprise all of us. And it will be excellent.

Or the pain meds lead him to go absolutely nuts and use my previous idea. It's all good.
PMEmail Poster
ShadowGunner37
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 50197

EVERYONE knows that kimko will try to flash but the whole friggin' point is who'll stop her or if the otaku'll go friggin' crazy and beg forgivness...

[sarcasm/]note to self: shorten post text size...[/sarcasm]
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Teddy-Werebear
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

The one true Green Lantern of sector SD!

Member No.: 39158

I think Fred's medication next week will finally lead to that pie fight that I have been predicting for the end of chapter at Anna Miller's. And in view of the last frame of this comic, the first slice of pie might be... cherry?!? biggrin.gif

Edit: [50's announcers voice]
MegaToke-eo will be done next week by Fred while on drugs. We may see the soft gray scale of pencils replaced by the chaotic colorings of crayola crayons. That is all.
[/voice]

This post has been edited by Teddy-Werebear on Jun 2 2006, 11:09 PM
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

oh god I am suronded by drug lords........

small text helps, and goes a long way.....
Soni
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 01:31 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 40887

I have a big feeling Kimiko's going to get interrupted before anything gets revealed.
PMEmail Poster
Toteone
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 42177

In a way Kimiko is following up the defence of Piro with a ferocious assault.
PMEmail Poster
Monkey-Sensei
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 49270

It's like she has some GENETIC INSTINCT for drawing media attention to herself. She was indeed born to be another of the majestic race Erika belonged to.

Regardless of how events turn out, the events of this day are going to EXPLODE across the information networks of society. And exposure means more fans. Many, many more.

EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY AS AN IDORU, KIMIKO! BECOME WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE!
Ray Kremer
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3418

QUOTE (NightStrife @ Jun 2 2006, 08:22 PM)
I'm inclined to suggest this make its way into the (albeit not frequently cited anymore) Drinking Game -- Take a drink whenever someone suggests Largo or another character will enter an unrelated plot thread to resolve it... and drain the bottle if it actually happens.

Not that it would do much to actually stop those kinds of posts, but it might makes those of us who keep trying to say "No, that would ruin the point of that arc" feel a bit better to just know it's in there.

I like it! user posted image
stabbitystab
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 51291

I wonder when Miho is going to come back? I hope she doesn't catch "Asmodeus Syndrome," and get phased out of the story altogether. Just what did she DO, anyway? I doubt Ed would ph33r her just for messing with that MMO... What did she mean by the hair comment anyway? How will this figure into the arc...?

ohmy.gif What if SHE'S the one who is behind this whole Otaku following? What if SHE took steps to make sure Kimiko got popular, just to make her twisted game more interesting? What if SHE is secretly pulling all the strings?

So emotionless at such a young age...What could have happened to her that scarred her so deeply? Why was her hair "hacked short" anyway? Does it have to do with her illness? Was she critically injured in some way? WHAT IF SHE'S REALLY A GHOST?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? OMG I'M HAVING A BAD REACTION TO THE POT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding tongue.gif

I would have posted that on the Miho forum instead, but I have a big feeling she'll be coming back soon

Do all n00bs type super-long posts?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8-bit theater is down! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In lieu of Black Mage 3v1| quote...

"Heart of the cards....guide me. (draws) #$%#$ YOU #$%#$ING HEART OF THE CARDS!" -my friend Kyle, in a duel he was about to lose.
PMEmail Poster
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

yeah....most of the time n00bies type long post

miho might come back next chapter.
Monkey-Sensei
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Asmodeus Syndrome? I get not the reference, sai. Say sorry. Explain, I beg.

Also, you're being paranoid.
BUT ARE YOU BEING PARANOID ENOUGH? What if Largo and Piro's entire journey to Japan was orchestrated by Miho? What if she actually passed the legislation allowing them to enter the country via Mortal Combat VISA?
Hylean
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

couldnt fred just end the chapter now? that would be a good way of doing it... and even more unexpected.
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

I hate a cliff hanger....

then I have to wait it is very annoying to wait a week.
Monkey-Sensei
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Addict

C'mon, you KNOW the next page will snap back to Largo and Erika.
russianwolf
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

yeah... I know I just can't wait for next comic...

two days without one is bad for my carma...
T-01
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 8406

In Comic [827] Yuki called Kimiko, and I have been looking, and see shje answers in the first panel ofComic [830], and it is well within Yuki's behaviour to hunt her down regardless, I can see some interference from them, but only after Piro, Otaku, or possibly no interference on the skirt issue. That will be resolved, then we may see some wrapping up on the cell phone issue, it was brought up for a reason by Fred.

You know with up skirts, short skirts, small skirts, and skirt lifts, its been a skirty chapter.

This post has been edited by T-01 on Jun 3 2006, 02:22 PM
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (18) All « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic