l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> meow!, meow!
rocknanimeluvr
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Group: -Members-
Member No.: 18728

when i saw the new ed i was just smiled and said meow!!!!!!!!!!!! he hot...even before he was but god!!!! he's hot!!!!
PMEmail Poster
Blindside
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 362

For future reference, posts like this belong in the [M]ain [D]iscussion [T]hread, which, for 470 is here. Creating new threads for small observations like this is generally frowned upon. That said, welcome to Story Discussions, please check your sanity and free time at the door.
PMEmail Poster
Ryo-san13
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 9891

Blindsides right... but now for an important thing.. would you like to join BISHIE?
we are dedicated to bishie-Ed... and bishies everywhere
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Aisaki
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Addict

Member No.: 4049

...or if you do adore Ed that much, run over to the BISHIE thread and sign up.

EDIT: Damn you Ryo! you beat me too it >.<
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
Ryo-san13
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Senior l33t One

Member No.: 9891

well I am the BISHIE recruitment pimp... it's ma specialty
4znh31r41z3r
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 16627

Hmmmm..... Having that said, I wonder what a Largo fangirl might think of this..... He's always been the "good-looking" one of the bunch, put aside his insanity.... With the new look of Ed, seems like we'll have some... complications... Do I hear some new Ed fangirls coming? Or possibly that's the sound of Largo's girls converting to Ed.... Hmm......
PMAOL
Aree
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

l33t One

Member No.: 15930

BISHIE is actually more or less, converted Mihoists. I still believe Largo-sama to be the best, however, Ed is indeed very hot and... I don't blame the members of BISHIE for worshiping him...

And for the record I do not have an entire folder in My Documents deticated to Ed.
PMEmail Poster
Dani
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 10970

In reply to:

Hmmmm..... Having that said, I wonder what a Largo fangirl might think of this..... He's always been the "good-looking" one of the bunch, put aside his insanity.... With the new look of Ed, seems like we'll have some... complications... Do I hear some new Ed fangirls coming? Or possibly that's the sound of Largo's girls converting to Ed.... Hmm......

Bah. Bishie Ed cannot compare to the sheer l33tness that is the great Largo-sama. He may have a pretty face, but we do not fangirl on Largo-sama merely because he is pretty. No! We fangirl because the l33t is too much. Nothing compares to the l33t.

[/fangirl mode] Ahem. Sorry, can't always control that.
PMEmail Poster
CSF Flame
Posted: Oct 7 2003, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

A Small Flaw in The Plan

Member No.: 8448

Gah!! why is everybody starting to use color changing avvies!??

That aside, go read that thread that's always at the top of the list... never mind, it gone. Just go into main discussions and you'll figure it out.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Ray Kremer
Posted: Oct 8 2003, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Fanmod #1
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3418

In reply to:

For future reference, posts like this belong in the [M]ain [D]iscussion [T]hread, which, for 470 is here. Creating new threads for small observations like this is generally frowned upon.

Bah. Every time some people try to keep things clutter free by directing people to the MDT, a bunch of other people start whining that we are being elitist and chasing away newbies by trying to make them conform. And in this case, I don't think it's possible to contain all these "Ed's new face" threads. It was even spilling over into MT Central. Who knew that people had such an obsession with bishies? It just goes to show, you never know what will inspire the masses to all go out and start new threads.

Maybe that should be a new drink. Every time something in a strip prompts several people to start separate threads on the same topic.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options   Reply to this topicStart new topic